Our Awakening Fantasies Ch. 2

Story Info
Young Asian wife continues to evolve.
1.5k words
4.29
46.8k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove home, I could not keep my eyes off of Yoko. She obviously was not ready to discuss our experience, as she turned on the stereo and hid behind her sunglasses. The drive home took an hour and a half, and she hardly spoke at all.

The sex that night was incredible.

As soon as we got home she headed for the shower, leaving a trail of clothes in her wake. This has been a code for us for years. It means, "You're free to join me..."

In the shower, I carefully lathered her body. I love to watch Yoko in the shower. I particularly love it when she washes her hair, and as she rinses, the lather runs down over her golden back and between the globes of her ass. Yoko grinned as she took the soap from me and began to lather me up, paying particular attention to my cock and balls. Her slippery, wet hands soon had me fully erect, and she turned around and backed her ass up against me.

I have coveted Yoko's ass literally from the first moment I saw her. Before I met her or even saw her face, I admired the view of Yoko bending over to retrieve something from a low shelf at the amusement park snack bar where she worked. After we had been together for a couple of years, long enough to be searching for a little variety in our lovemaking, she let me have my shot at it. This was an experiment that lasted only seconds, as even before actual penetration it was immediately painful and she asked me to stop.

Another woman might have responded by trying again at a later time, or else by thereafter refusing to consider the ass a sexual organ at all, and discouraging attention to it. Not Yoko. She never did allow me to try again, but neither did she attempt to de-sexualize what she knows perfectly well is an astoundingly beautiful object. Rather, Yoko decided to tease me unmercifully about what I could not have. She is forever bending over in front of me in an "accidental" display, or else grinding her bottom against me in an elevator or other public place. And in the shower, she enjoys lathering us up and allowing me to run my cock between and against her ass. Occasionally she enjoys having just the tip of my index finger rubbing her anus and barely slipping in, especially when my cock is buried deep in her tight little pussy.

After she decided she had had enough bath-time play, Yoko took my hand and led me into our bedroom. She began to towel me off, first my head, arms and torso, and then dropping to her knees to dry my legs. She let my cock rest against her cheek, then moved her head so that the soft skin of her face was caressing me. She finished drying me, and as she rose up, licked me lasciviously from the root to the tip. She then quickly wrapped her towel in a turban around her hair, and raised her hands above her head so that I could begin to dry her.

I don't know what it is about a woman raising her hands above her head, but it never fails to arouse me. The way it changes the whole line of the body, raises the breasts, and further flattens an already flat stomach. Also it always brings to mind the time I tied Yoko's arms to the headboard with the belt of her robe, but that's a story for another time.

I dried her as she did me. As I finished drying her legs and leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on her pubis, she sighed and lifted her left leg onto my shoulder. I slowly trailed the tip of my tongue up the inner edge of her outer labia. For several minutes she maintained her stork –like balancing act, as I caressed her gently with my tongue and lips, never quite touching her clitoris. As I did this, Yoko slowly opened like a beautiful, tiny flower. The golden brown of her outer petals opened to reveal the pale pink within. Palest of all was her little bud, which I now, ever so gently, took between my teeth. This elicited the gasp I had hoped for, and as I followed with a circular swish of my tongue, my pretty wife moaned aloud and allowed herself to fall over onto our bed.

I knelt between her legs and gave her several long, wet strokes of my tongue before gently tickling her clit with the tip. I grabbed her legs on the back of the thighs, just above the knee, and lifted her knees upward toward her chest. Her pussy and ass were now completely exposed. I rested my hands on the back of her thighs as I feasted on her. Then, gently and I hoped discretely, I pressed with my forearms on the cheeks of her ass, spreading them and revealing her puckered little hole. I continued to apply long, slow strokes to her pussy, starting from a slightly lower point each time. Soon, my kisses were beginning at her perineum before tracing my way to her clit. Then I lowered my head further, and carefully rimmed her tight sphincter.

Yoko moaned softly, and wrapped her arms under her knees, presenting her ass for more attention. Delighted with this development, I eagerly set in for an extended session of ass play. For several minutes, I teased her hole with my tongue and fingers. Then I reached up to plunge two fingers into her pussy.

Yoko cried out and began to thrash around. She reached down and grabbed my ear, pulling me up. She held my head and kissed me, while she raised her hips to grind herself against my rigid cock. I moved downward slightly and nudged at her opening with the head of my cock, but before I could sink myself into her warmth, she put her hand on my chest and pushed me up off of her. I was on my knees on the bed; Yoko knelt in front of me, then lowered her head to take me in her mouth.

Yoko has a real talent for oral sex. This wasn't always the case. When we met, she was clueless. It didn't matter then. It was incredibly exciting the first time she lowered her head into my lap. "Oh my God, she's going to do it!" Few things are as exciting as the combination of a virginal lack of skill and a wanton willingness to learn. A few years later, when she was in college, she literally from one weekend to the next got much, much better. You can imagine the thoughts that development triggered in my mind.

After 10 years of practice, Yoko is fantastic. And I was feeling that now, as her lips slid up and down my shaft, and her tongue rubbed vigorously on the sensitive spot just below the head. After all the stimulation of the shower, and playing with her ass, and especially of watching my wife as the object of another man's masturbatory attentions, I was ready to burst. Fortunately, Yoko chose that moment to change gears again, turning around, getting on her hands and knees, and looking over her shoulder with an absolutely smoldering look on her face.

The sight alone was nearly enough to make me come. On all fours, with her knees spread far apart, and her sweet bottom and glistening pussy presented to me, my young wife was a vision. Even more exciting was her beautiful face, with her hair falling forward, and the eyes half-closed, mouth half-open "fuck me" expression on it.

I slid into her tight, hot passage. I started slowly sliding into her, then backing out until only the tip was still in my wife's wetness. Yoko enjoyed this, but soon she lost patience, and looked back over her shoulder to say, "Fuck me hard."

I began slamming my cock into Yoko, pounding into her pussy. I snaked one arm around to the front of her body to stroke her clit as I fucked her from behind. I leaned forward, and whispered into her ear, "Does that feel good?" Yoko moaned a clear affirmative. Then I took another real chance. "Imagine if, instead of my finger, that was a tongue on your clit now.'

Yoko wailed. There is no other word for it, that high undulating cry that came from her mouth as her pussy spasmed around my cock. As she started to come down from her orgasm, I continued to slide into her, and to manipulate her clitoris. Yoko rarely reaches orgasm twice in a single session, but I had a feeling this might be one of those times.

As she quieted down, I reached forward and placed two fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them eagerly as she continued to thrust herself backward onto my cock. Soon it was obvious that Yoko would soon reach another orgasm. That's when I leaned over and whispered, "I wish it wasn't just fingers in your mouth."

I had never before seen Yoko have an orgasm nearly as powerful as the one that started when I said those words. That set me off, and I flooded her pussy with my cum.

Afterward, as she lay collapsed and panting on the sweaty sheets, Yoko croaked out, "Me too."