Our Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
His teasing finally ends in her satisfaction.
803 words
4.5
8.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second time we meet, I run into your arms and grab your dark hair in my hands and pull your face down to mine. You resist and teasingly keep your lips inches away from mine. Punishment, I suspect for our first meeting, when I was inconveniently shy and wouldn't let you do what you wanted to do. As I silently stare into your eyes, pleading with you, demanding that you bend to my will, you finally relent and do exactly what I want you to do. Punishing kisses that take my breath away.

You push me onto the bed, no words needed and to my surprise my clothes disappear like smoke. Your kisses ignite my insides, your hands are running over my shoulders, your lips are like fire as they move down my neck, god I love when you kiss my neck. I am making sounds deep in my throat as I anticipate what is yet to come. I run my hands up your back bringing your shirt over your head, I want your skin touching my skin. I unbuckle your pants and push your pants down over your hips, your cock is hard against your belly, and reach for your cock, and you chuckle and move away from me. Back to your teasing self.

As soon as you are naked, you grab my hands and put them above my head and I am dying to have you inside me, aching for you. You are so much more controlled than I am, as you lick, bite and suck on my nipples, making me groan. My hips are moving and straining to get closer to your hot cock, my pleas are becoming incoherent and the only thing you can understand is your name being repeated over and over. Liam fuck me, Liam Liam please Liam please. Your finger enters me and is immediately met with wetness and you groan. Somewhere in the part of my brain that is still working I smile that you are feeling it to. My hips rise against your hand and you start pushing into my wet pussy one finger then two fingers and my insides throb and contract. God, Liam help me, I am going to explode. Your mouth finally erupts into a smile and then you go down and start licking me, sucking as your fingers play silent music inside me. I cannot keep quiet, I am sucking air into my lungs like I am suffocating.

As I cum, my head is flung back my hands are buried in your hair and I yell out your name and how fucking good you are.

As I try and catch my breath, you slide up my body and again touch your magic lips against my neck, you know what I like. Your hand reaches down and pulls my leg up against your side while your other hand lightly touches my cheek. I know you are going to finally put your hard cock in my hot wet pussy, and in my eagerness my body starts to tremble. Please Liam, oh god, please Liam, you look down at me and the head of your dick touches my body. You hesitate just seconds and then shove that amazing hard tool of yours all the way in and the warmth, the heat of our bodies erupts together. It's almost too much, but I want so much more. You start moving and I meet your thrusts, a rhythm that builds and increases as much as the incoherent sounds that are said between us.

I don't know how we can stand the heat, how it doesn't kill us both. This is better than anything I have imagined in all the time we were apart. It feels right, and I don't want you to stop, you follow all the obvious signs that I am enjoying our time together and continue your assault on me. You conquer and you win, and as I gasp, as I surrender, I can feel my body climbing, building towards my next release. You shift back, and move my leg over my body and enter my again and I cannot stop it, I am screaming out your name. You are touching me everywhere, I feel it all as I cum again and feel you moving faster and as my voice urges you on, with you gripping my hips to thrust repeatedly, you cum deep inside me. You drop on top of me and smile and I kiss you, making sure you know exactly how I feel. I love the weight of you on me, I love your haggard breathing on my shoulder, and as I whisper what I am going to do to you in just a couple of minutes you smile, chuckle and roll over, open to all my suggestions.