Our Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Satisfaction for both of us.
1.1k words
4.31
5.7k
0
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 12/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Liam lay on the soft white sheets arms wide, I lean up on one elbow looking down at his face, into his eyes. I had better be careful, this one has me tied up in knots, and I am not talking about the red silky ones.

I smile and ask him when he's going to be ready again, and he grimaces and says, "feed me, food this time" I jump up obviously, having more energy than the man, and tell him to order room service while I grab a shower.

I laugh at myself as I look into the mirror and see that sappy smile on my face. Goodness, it should take more than a good shag to make a girl feel this giddy.

I love a hot shower, so I turn on the water and step into the tub under the water. It's hot enough to sting at first and then just rolls off my body like liquid silk. My legs feel quite like liquid themselves due to my previous activities and I have to steady myself.

I dip my head under the spray and close my eyes running my hands over my head down my hair, relaxing in the feel of it.

Thinking of Liam lying in bed, I can't believe my body could respond so quickly after the things I had just experienced. I shake my head, god I got to get over that man. I grab the shampoo and pour it in my hand and start washing my hair, loving the smell, umm coconut and mango, humming gotta wash the man right out of my hair with a smile.

Ohh and they have the same smell in body wash, I love this smell. As the water washes out my hair, I grab the body wash and start rubbing it all over my body, feeling my hands run over my arms, breasts and stomach. Running up my legs, over my thighs, pressing against myself, I want to moan.

I put both hands on the wall of the shower and bow my head in shock. I have touched myself so very often when I have been alone, why in the world would I do it now when there is a hot man in the very next room.

I turn to shut off the water and see Liam has quietly been watching me. He smiles, and I wonder how long he has been there. I reach out my hand to touch his face and he backs away as he reaches to pull the shower curtain aside and steps in.

I pull him closer and he kisses me under the shower spray, his hands running down my back, grabbing my ass and pulling me closer.

His mouth travels from my lips, across my chin, down my neck. With one hand on my ass and one hand pushing my breast up and into his mouth, I throw back my head and his name comes out of my mouth over and over.

He pulls my hips against him, and sucks then bites my nipple and my breath catches. I want more, I want him again, in me. I tell him now Liam now, fuck me, fuck me hard.

Liam pulls me into him and then away as he turns me so he now has my back against him, I can feel his hard cock hitting the small of my back. His arm wraps around my neck pushing my face to meet his from behind. His other hand spreads my lips, pushing in me, first one finger then two. He bites my neck as his thumb presses against my clit, and I moan.

I grab his ass from behind as he pushes me against the shower wall. His fingers slide out and his hot cock touches me, pushing in. He fills me and I grind my ass back towards him, I want him deeper. He starts to move in and out whispering in my ear how hot I am, how much he wants me.

Just hearing his voice puts me closer to cumming all over him, my hand covers his and I move his fingers around my clit in counter clock circles, just the way I like it.

My breath is coming in shorter gasps and he is moving faster, but all of a sudden my foot is slipping and I am grabbing anything to keep from falling. He tries to keep me from going down and grabs me by the waist as I fall side ways. At the same time, my hand hits the faucet that slows my momentum, he stabilizes me and the cold water hits us both. It's like a slap in the face as I scream my discomfort and I cannot get the water off fast enough.

As I catch my breath checking to see if both of us are still in one piece, and start to giggle. That could have been bad I say, and he just looks at me, like how I could doubt him when he had everything in control. He throws a towel on the tile and steps out and puts out his hand to help me out.

I put my hand out and he pulls me in next to him and then gently guides me to my knees. He grabs my hips and thrusts his hard cock into my waiting wet pussy and I immediately am as close to orgasm as I was before.

I glance back at Liam and notice he is looking not at me but beyond me. I look to where he is looking and meet his eyes in the mirror... I can see his eyes moving from my face to my breasts as they move with his thrusts.

I watch his face as he watches our bodies and it is making me hotter. He looks as fascinated and I do, as I feel his body entering mine at the same time watching it in the mirror.

All of a sudden, his eyes move back to mine and I am over come with sensations with his cock moving even faster than before, I know I am going to cum. It's seems more intimate as we watch each other in the mirror. My body starts to shake, I drop my eyes. He grabs my chin and pulls my face back up making me watch him cum in me as he watches me taking every scorching inch of him as my body tightens around him.

My legs are having trouble supporting my own weight, let alone the weight of a man leaning over me. I turn over as I lie down on the floor, and look up into the eyes of the man, I may or may not have just called a god.