Our Belize Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
Best friends go on a voyage of discovery.
4.3k words
4.32
88.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brown Basta' Cay

"Come on, Randy. Your wife's going scuba diving for chrissake--why won't you?"

My friend Bub had been hounding me ever since Susie and I had agreed to go with him and Rose Alice to Belize. Even now, on the plane, he wouldn't let it go.

"Look. I had ear problems when I was a kid. I tried it once but it didn't work out, OK? Besides--Rose Alice, you don't dive either, right?"

"Nope. But I do like to snorkel."

"See, Bub? She and I will do a little snorkeling while you and Susie--"

Susie interrupted. "Go deep--right, Bub?"

Bub's face turned bright red. "That--that's not--"

Rose Alice blushed, too. Our friends hadn't been married very long, and they were both so shy only a miracle could ever have gotten them together. A miracle plus a whole lotta help from their friends.

Susie started teasing them about married life. Rose Alice laughed once or twice but Bub was pretty miserable. Susie didn't care.

In fact, the more he blushed and fidgeted the more Susie got going. "So what's your favorite way to have sex, Bub? Doggie style? You on the bottom? What?"

Bub blushed again. I signaled to her to back off.

Susie lowered her voice to a loud whisper. "Well, one thing's for sure, Bub--we know you like blow jobs!"

Rose Alice looked at her in shock. I was a little shocked, too, that Susie would hint about our 'football weekend' out of the blue like that.

Bub blinked and stared at the floor. "Can--can we just change the subject?"

Everyone stayed quiet for the rest of the flight. We finally landed, made our way through Immigration, and found a taxi to take us to the hotel down the coast.

Our destination was simply called The Lodge. The name was accurate enough: twenty bungalows grouped around a restaurant and club, with the pool and the beach and an outdoor bar behind.

We checked into a two-bedroom cabin that looked pretty rough on the outside but was nice enough inside, with a tiny kitchen and a living room that led out to a deck and the beach beyond.

Susie and Bub needed to take a scuba qualifying test for our dive trip, so we all unpacked, changed into our swimsuits, and met in the living room.

"So what do you boys think about our new bikinis?" Susie said. The girls had put on these Rio-style bikinis with skinny bottoms that barely covered their butt cracks. Over the bikinis they had on mesh coverups that came to just above their crotches. "Rose Alice and I picked these out last night after work--"

"Correction--you picked them out and hounded me till I said OK," Rose Alice said.

"Yeah, plus I had to talk you into a bikini wax--"

"I'm still sore, by the way."

I was used to Susie walking around in skimpy outfits but I'd never seen Rose Alice wear anything like that. I couldn't stop staring at her boobs.

We all walked down to the bar. I looked around. "Hey, I didn't realize the surf would be so wimpy here. I mean--even Galveston has bigger waves than this."

Bub gave me his patronizing look. "Randy, there's a barrier reef offshore. That's where we're headed tomorrow. Plus we'll spend the night on a little island that's part of the reef--they call it a cay. Then we dive again on the way back in. Which reminds me. Susie, we need to find the guy that does the dive certification."

Rose Alice and I sat down and ordered beers and watched Susie and Bub head towards the pool.

Rose Alice looked at me. "What did Susie mean--what she said on the plane?"

"What?"

"Give me a break. The blow job."

"Oh. That. Uh--she was talking about that football game at our house."

"What football game?"

"You don't know about--?"

"Come on, Randy. What football game?"

"Well--Bub and Joe were over at our house and we were all playing touch football. Me and Joe versus Bub and Susie, OK? The game was tied and we were all about dead from the heat and wanted to go inside. But you know Susie--she won't ever quit. So she told Bub if they won she'd give him a--"

"A what? A blow job?"

"Um--yeah."

"You mean Susie actually unzipped Bub's pants and gave him a blow job?"

"N--not exactly."

"I don't get it."

"We were playing naked."

"I can't believe this! This just doesn't sound like anything Bub would do." She shook her head. "You guys were playing football. In the nude. With Susie. And she gave Bub a blow job."

"Well--I guess you could put it that way."

"Did he enjoy it? The blow job?"

"I'd say definitely. But look, Rose Alice. You two hadn't started dating yet so don't--"

"Weren't you upset, Randy?"

"Not really. I knew it was a one-time thing. You know how Susie gets when she's trying to win. Besides--I had my--I was having sex with her at the same time."

"You mean you were doing her and she was sucking Bub at the same time?"

"Basically."

"Why are you looking at me like that, Randy?"

"I've never heard you talk like this before."

She looked towards the pool. "Maybe that's the problem."

"What do you mean?"

"Randy, I went to Catholic school all my life. And on top of that I went to Loyola for college! I thought when we got married I could start having fun. You know. Try new things--experiment--explore--"

"You wanted to do drugs? With Bub?"

"No, stupid. I mean do new things--like sexual things, for instance."

Her eyes misted. "But it hasn't worked out that way. Bub thinks I'll be offended if he even talks about sex. And if I ever suggest we try something new, he clams up!"

"So you're not mad about what happened that day?"

"No--I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed. I just wish I could push myself to be more like Susie. To do and say crazy things like she does. Even wearing this bikini was hard for me. Susie really had to talk me into it. But now that I'm wearing it, you know what? I'm OK about it. I noticed the way you've been looking at me--"

"Sorry, Rose Alice. I'll try to--"

"--And I kinda like it. Even though Bub doesn't seem to notice me."

"Rose Alice, don't be so sure Bub doesn't notice. I'll talk to him about it."

Eventually Susie and Bub returned. They'd passed their test, so we all ordered burgers. And more beer, of course.

After a while Bub stood up. "Look-- we have to get up early in the morning, so I think we should all turn in."

"Uh, Bub, why don't we let the girls turn in and you and I can--"

"Nah--I want to be ready for tomorrow, Randy. This dive is supposed to be fantastic. See you guys in the morning, OK?"

By sunrise we were down at the dock boarding a cabin cruiser. Douglas, the pilot and dive boss, and Manny the cook introduced themselves. We claimed some chairs on the open deck behind the cabin and were soon joined by two other couples.

Susie spoke first. "Hi. I'm Susie. This is Randy and these are our friends Rose Alice and Bub." She put out her hand towards one of the women.

"I'm Fiona," she answered curtly without returning the handshake. "Here's my husband Geoff, and these are our Brazilian friends Joao and Renata." As we all said our 'hellos' she turned towards the other woman, wrinkled her face and mouthed, "Americans--God help us."

Susie bit her lip. "Well, hopefully we'll all enjoy this trip." She looked back at us with a scowl.

The boat pulled away from the dock and out into the bay.

Susie got Rose Alice's attention. "Did you see Renata's husband?" she whispered.

"Jo--Joao? He's gorgeous!"

We all stripped down to our swimsuits. Then Fiona and Renata took off their bikini tops.

I admit it. I stared.

Fiona gave me a wicked glare. She turned towards Susie and said, "I'll trust you to do something about this man's gaping and also that none of you will burden us with the usual North American hang-ups about how women should or should not dress. Renata and I do plan on being comfortable this trip."

Susie clenched her jaw. "I can assure you we don't have any hang-ups about going topless, Fiona," she said slowly. "In fact, Rose Alice and I were just about to do the same thing. Weren't we, Rose Alice?"

Fiona rolled her eyes. "I seriously doubt that."

Susie crossed her arms and slumped in her chair. Suddenly she leaned over and whispered to Rose Alice, "Quick--take off your top."

"What?"

"You heard me. Go ahead."

"Me? What about you? Why don't you take off your own top?"

"That's too obvious. I mean, I will, but you go first."

Bub leaned in. "Susie, don't be ridiculous. Rose Alice can't do that!"

Rose Alice stiffened and glared at him. Slowly she unfastened her top, slipped it off, and dropped it in her bag.

"Rose Alice--"

"Be quiet, Bub," she whispered.

Susie's elbow found my ribcage. "Randy--you're staring again. Quit it."

"That's OK, Susie. He's not bothering anything," Rose Alice said without looking at me. "Besides--it's your turn now."

"All right--here goes." Susie undid her top and handed it to me. I slipped it into our carry-on.

Wow. Four topless women. I looked over at Bub. He didn't look very happy. When I gave him a thumbs-up he shrugged.

Fiona and Susie mostly kept their distance from each other, so the rest of the trip went smoothly.

We reached the dive site after a few hours. Douglas did a double-take when he realized all four women were topless, and then explained to the divers they would be descending about 50 feet down.

Buddying up was easy, since Rose Alice and I were the only snorkelers. Susie hadn't been diving in a while and asked Bub to adjust her BC jacket. He turned so red when he had to tighten it across her chest that everyone on the boat laughed. Even Fiona.

The water was spectacularly clear. We seemed to be swimming over a coral shelf that marked the Caribbean face of the reef. Douglas gave Rose Alice and me strict instructions to stay on the shelf and out of trouble, then he led the other six down into deep water.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Rose Alice. My mask made her boobs and nipples look huge.

Since we were on the edge of open ocean the swells and current were a bit strong, and we got tired pretty quickly trying to stay by the boat. After a while Rose Alice and I decided to get back on board. She climbed the ladder first. Her wet bikini bottom had wedged itself into every one of her sweet little crevices.

Manny reappeared as soon as we sat down on deck. He hovered around Rose Alice, ogling her chest while he squeezed us some fresh lemonade. Finally he said something about fixing lunch and disappeared into the cabin.

Rose Alice pulled a bottle of sun screen out of her bag and began rubbing lotion over her chest. She noticed me staring. "Randy, did you ever get a chance to talk to Bub?"

"No. I couldn't get his attention."

"How do you think he's taking me being topless?"

"I guess he's OK with it. How do you feel about it?"

"Randy, I never dreamed I'd say this but--I actually like it. Those looks I'm getting--like from you and Manny--they make me feel kind of good."

I probably did a double-take because she gave me a funny look, but we didn't really talk much after that.

When the divers returned, Manny pulled out sandwiches and iced tea. The divers chattered on and on about what they saw, but Susie was the most excited, her naked boobs bouncing with practically every word.

Bub just sat next to Rose Alice with his arms folded, glaring at her chest. He whispered to her several times until she stood up, walked to the other side of the deck, and sat down next to Susie and me. Bub stayed by himself.

I stepped over to him. "Bub, I think you need to lighten up on Rose Alice."

"Why? Look at her--she's showing off her--you know--her--."

"Her tits, Bub. She's dressed just like the other three girls. And she's enjoying it."

"I'm sure as hell not."

"Trust me. You're the one who's going to get the most out of all this. Just go with it."

"Leave me alone, OK?"

We sailed along winding channels through submerged coral knobs until we reached deeper water near a long low barrier island. We could see surf off to the east.

As the divers suited up, Douglas explained that this dive would take them to a coral formation called the Grotto about 40 feet down. Then they headed over the side and into deep water.

Rose Alice and I got our masks on and jumped in. This dive was a lot easier for us, since we were in quieter water and didn't have to fight the swells.

Rose Alice looked at fish and I looked at Rose Alice until we got bored and returned to the boat.

Manny made a point of getting his face close to Rose Alice's boobs when he set our lemonade down. Then he went back inside the galley.

Rose Alice looked at me. "Are my boobs really that great?"

"Look Rose Alice, I'm sorry if I--."

"I asked you a question. You and Manny can't stop staring at my chest. Are my boobs really that great?"

"Yeah. They are."

She looked at me intently. "Can I tell you a secret, Randy? I'm really turned on. Being topless, being stared at, making men get hard--I've never felt like this before. I've always been the plain-jane parochial-school girl that never got noticed. Until today."

She leaned in close. "I-- I'm soaking wet. Down--there."

Her face darkened. "I just--I just wish I could share it with Bub." Tears filled her eyes.

I reached over and put my arms around her. My wrist brushed across her nipple, causing her to gasp. She took my hand from her shoulder and moved it to her breast. We stayed that way until we heard the divers surface. After everyone was back on board Douglas steered the boat towards the island, pulling up at a rickety pier. "Welcome to Brown Basta' Cay," he announced. "Our humble home for tonight."

Susie raised her hand. "Why do they call it Buster Brown Cay?"

"No, it's Brown Basta' Cay. Once there was a runaway slave turned pirate. The Brown Bastard. He was a real piece of work. When he'd capture a ship he'd kill the men, strip the women naked--"

"Ooh--sexy," Susie laughed. "Do you think that might happen to us?"

He rolled his eyes. "--And after he and his crew were finished with them he'd leave them on this little island to starve. Except here's the weird part. Some of the women would survive and when they were rescued weeks later, they were--different."

"Huh? What do you mean--different?"

"I don't know--just--different. Even nowadays the locals won't go here. They'll only say the island has some kind of curse on it. Right, Manny?"

Manny shrugged.

Fiona said, "A bit creepy, I'd think. But see over there, Geoff--the surf looks fantastic."

Douglas pointed to an open-air thatch-roofed pavilion. "That's our little palapa bar over there," he said, "and those are our luxurious cabanas," waving at three ramshackle shelters with only screens for walls. "Each cabana has its very own eco-toilet and a rainwater shower. Now if you want dinner, lend a hand and help Manny and me get these coolers down to the palapa."

We grabbed what we could and followed Manny down the little pier.

Fiona and her minions shot past us towards the beach beyond the dune line. I thought we ought to follow them, especially when I noticed they were all slipping their bathing suits off, but Susie pulled us inside the palapa bar.

Manny dug a round of beers out of an ice chest, turned on a boom box that played some tinny reggae tunes, gave the girls' tits a glance, and pointed to the ceiling. "You like my decorations?"

Above the bar was a bamboo framework to which was attached seven or eight bikini tops.

The girls shrugged and took swigs from their beers.

"How 'bout you two contribute to the collection? Come on--don't look like you're not usin' those bras anyway--"

"I'll pass," Susie said.

"Me, too, Manny," Rose Alice said. "But I want to hear more about this island curse."

"You hear de boss. Us locals don' like to talk 'bout it." He looked up at the bikini collection. "Wid'out a incentive, dat is."

Rose Alice looked at Bub. He scowled back. She set her jaw, looked back at Manny, and said, "All right. It's a deal." She reached into her bag and pulled out her top. "Here you go."

Bub got up and walked outside

"Well, den," Manny continued. "For one t'ing, it ain't really a curse. We just call it Island Magic. Dey say any woman who dey rescued from the island seemed more happy. In a way."

"Happy?"

"Yah. She pay de men all kinds a' attention and be real ah--like restless kinda. I mean enjoying more of life's t'ings, like dancing and partyin.' Goin' out wid us guys. Dat kinda restless."

"You mean horny?" Susie volunteered.

"Ah--yeah, like dat. See, some say Island Magic's a good magic, not a bad magic. Look. Even today in my town if we see a confident woman who don't mind to show off a bit and have some fun we say 'dat one have de Island Magic.'"

After a while Bub reappeared and helped Manny fire up a barbecue pit. Fiona and Renata--bottoms back on but still topless--and their husbands reappeared in time to join us for grilled grouper. And more beer.

When the sun went down a breeze blew in off the Caribbean. The glow from the fire and the moonlight were surprisingly bright in our warm little coral cove.

Susie sat down in my lap. My hand drifted onto her tits. She whispered, "Randy, look over there."

Rose Alice sat on Bub's lap facing him. At first he frowned, but when she stroked his chest with her nipples he finally smiled and pulled her close.

"Maybe Bub is getting her message," I whispered back.

"About damn time."

A Marley tune began. Manny produced a limbo stick. He and Douglas each grabbed an end of the pole and motioned us all over. Fiona and Renata were the first to go, and easily danced under the stick. They turned and shook their boobs at Joao and Geoff, who followed them under the pole.

Rose Alice and Susie pulled Bub and me to our feet. We went through first and turned to watch the girls. Their boobs jiggled as they danced up to the stick and when they bent backwards and spread their legs to go under, we got a nice long look at the crotches on those skinny little Rio panties.

The second round knocked out all four guys, but the girls were doing fine.

Suddenly Fiona jumped up. "All right, Yanks. Shall we have a friendly ladies' competition? For the flag and all that?"

Susie gave Fiona a look. "What did you have in mind?"

"Let me think. I have it! The losers donate their bathing tops to Manny's collection over the bar in there."

Susie never could turn down a challenge. "You're on. But let me point out that we're about to beat the crap out of you two--right, Rose Alice?"

"Sure--I'm game. But I've already given Manny my top--is that a problem?"

"You'll have to put up something else, my dear." Fiona planted her hands on her hips. "And I'm quite certain you don't have the nerve to bet those panties."

"Well, Fiona, you're wrong. That's exactly what I'll bet--my bikini bottoms."

All three of us looked at her. "Are you sure?"

"Um, of course I'm sure. Susie and I are going to win anyway, so what's the big deal?"

"OK, so it's settled. Everyone ready?"

Douglas and Manny lowered the stick to waist level. Renata and Fiona held hands and slipped quickly under the pole. Our girls also made it through, but Susie looked a little unsteady.

"How many beers have you had, Susie?"

"Too many."

"More like three many," I observed.

"Which is the only reason I'd ever be doing this, by the way."

Douglas and Manny lowered the stick two or three inches to the top of their hip bones. Fiona and Renata must have been in incredible shape. They easily slithered right under.

Susie and Rose Alice locked their fingers, bent backwards, and stepped under the stick. Rose Alice would have made it, but when Susie dipped her chin backwards she lost her balance. The back of her head hit the sand and she pulled Rose Alice down with her. Their butts hit the ground hard and their legs went sprawling.

12