Our Belize Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No surprise there," Fiona announced. "The only question now is--" she said, gesturing at Rose Alice, "Does she have the guts?"

Rose Alice helped Susie to her feet. "No problem, Fiona. Here goes." She stood up, looked directly at her, and slid her panties down her legs. She tossed them to Manny.

Then we heard Fiona's lovely voice again. "Susie," she said, "aren't you forgetting something?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. My top." Susie walked over to our bag, reached in, and handed the bra to Manny.

Susie took Rose Alice by the hand. "Are you sure you're OK doing all this, Rose Alice?"

"Well--I'm doing it."

"Uh, Bub, are you OK?" I asked.

"I--I don't think I'm ready for this."

Rose Alice put her arms around him but he just stood still.

Douglas put some old disco hits on the boom box and we started to dance. I held Susie tight. Those tits on my chest just felt so good.

Bub danced with Rose Alice but he looked really uncomfortable. When the next song started we switched places. Rose Alice kept rubbing her nipples across my chest, which gave me a throbbing erection. I finally put my hand on her butt and pulled her in close. She jumped when her crotch bumped into mine and she whispered, "This is turning me on, too, Randy. Tell me this is OK."

Before I could think of an answer, Geoff, Renata, and Joao came over. Fiona sniffed and stayed in her chair.

Geoff asked me if he might dance with Susie.

Susie laughed and said, "Why are you asking him?"

Joao asked Rose Alice, "Do you tango?"

"N-no--"

"Would you like to try?"

"Y-yes--"

"I must warn you. The tango is a very--physical experience. It can get--I want to say--intense."

"OK."

Manny put on a CD with what he evidently thought was tango music. He was way off, but nobody really noticed. We were all watching our Fabio look-alike close in on Bub's naked wife.

He started out innocently enough: his left hand took her right, and his other hand grazed her waist.

With his left leg he took one big step forward, pressing his crotch into Rose Alice's hip. When she took a step back, he shot his thigh between her legs and up against her snatch. Quickly he slipped his arm around her back and bent her backwards. His chest arched over hers, and his lips weren't even an inch from her face.

She gasped. Even in the low light we could see Rose Alice start to sweat.

Joao straightened up and spun around, holding her tightly by the waist.

I elbowed Susie. "Look at her breathe. I think she's going to faint."

"She's not going to faint yet, Randy. Cum would be more like it."

Joao took some quick steps forward, keeping her off balance and almost carrying her by the waist. Then he bent her so far backwards her head almost touched the ground. She spread her legs to try to hold her balance. Her pussy glistened wet and open in the moonlight.

I whispered to Susie, "I wish you'd dance like Rose Alice."

"I would if you'd dance like Joao."

Again and again Joao whirled Rose Alice around, bent her over, and pulled her back onto his thigh, each time bumping her pussy hard. Each time she shuddered. Her breaths were short loud moans, and when the music drew near to the end he bent her backwards so hard her legs flew apart and up in the air. Only his thigh on her crotch kept her from falling. She began to groan over and over, and except for the spasms between her legs she went limp in his arms.

He held her tightly while her thighs quivered and her breaths came in sobs. At last he eased her to the ground.

She lay there, trembling and oblivious, legs wide apart.

"Should I help her up?" I asked.

"She's in her zone, Randy," Susie said. "Leave her alone. She really needs Bub right now. Where the hell is he?"

We looked around. Bub was sitting on the ground over by the palapa. I walked over to him.

"Bub. Rose Alice needs you."

"No she doesn't."

"Bullshit. Go pick her up. Trust me. You won't be sorry."

Bub stood up and shuffled over to her. He gathered her up in her arms.

Susie nodded. "So far so good."

"Wow," Rose Alice breathed to Bub. "Did you see me?"

"Yeah. I saw everything. Everybody saw--everything." He turned his head away and put her back down. Slowly he shuffled away from us towards the cabanas.

This time Susie shook her head. "That wasn't good."

Rose Alice ran over to us in tears. She was still unsteady on her feet. Her boobs bounced gently and the moisture on her cunt glistened.

"Now what do I do, Susie? I think I'm losing him."

"Bullshit, Rose Alice. We're on an island, aren't we? He can't go anywhere. Don't worry--I'll think of something."

To be continued...

12