Our Belize Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
A little "Island Magic" goes a long way.
3.4k words
4.3
59k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Island Magic

The breeze and the fire both died down and suddenly everyone seemed tired. Fiona and friends headed towards the cabana over by the beach. Susie, Rose Alice, and I followed Bub to the nearer one.

Manny brought in some camp cots and blankets, and lit a hurricane lantern.

"We ain't had much rain so dat shower most likely empty. Be quick when you bathe."

Bub and Rose Alice went first, then Susie and me. Bub and Susie and I wrapped towels around ourselves while we gave our suits a quick rinse.

"Come on, guys," Rose Alice said. "You're making me feel awkward. Why don't you take off the towels?"

"Why don't you put one on?" I said.

"Randy, I think I'll pass. I'm getting to like being in the nude. I--I feel free and--"

"Turned on by chance?" Susie asked.

"Yeah. That too. Why don't you join me, Susie?" Susie rolled her eyes. Rose Alice went on. "Well, those towels look kinda hot. I'm staying cool at least."

"You're right. This place is pretty hot," I said. "Let's at least turn off these lamps."

That made things a lot darker. Susie and I slipped off our towels and sat down on a cot. It was so rickety we couldn't lie down together, but I could still rub her tits and she could still stroke my cock.

Rose Alice and Bub were only a few feet away, talking quietly.

Suddenly Susie let go of me and whispered, "Listen!"

"I want you to make love to me," Rose Alice said.

"Not after the show you've been putting on today."

"For your information, thanks to today I finally have the nerve to try new things. To be as--as daring as Susie."

"But Rose Alice, you're my wife--"

"Exactly, Bub. I'm your wife. And I want you to fuck me. Now."

"I can't believe you're talking like that."

"I'm glad I can finally talk like that. I can tell you what I want and--and--I can ask you what you want."

He didn't answer.

"Bub, listen to me. I'm your wife. I'm really turned on. And I want you--I need you--to fuck me."

Still no answer.

"OK, Bub, let's try something else. I--I know all about the football game--"

"You do? How?"

"--and now I'll do it."

"Play football?"

"No, Bub. Give you a blow job."

"Really?"

"Uh, sure." She slowly knelt between Bub's knees and gingerly put her hand on his cock. "Here goes."

She put her lips onto his tip,then slowly slid part way down his shaft. Both of them looked really uncomfortable. Bub sat stiffly on the cot and seemed unsure what to do with his hands. She knelt between his legs with her back straight as a rod, as if she was about to jump back up any second

"Rose Alice--not--not your teeth."

"H'm?"

"It hurts when your teeth touch the skin of my dick."

She carefully slid her mouth back to his tip and began sucking it like a popsicle.

"Ro--Rose Alice--that doesn't feel good--ow, not the teeth. Ow--OK, Rose Alice, just--ow--just stop please. Now."

He pushed her head away and stood up. "Thanks anyway," he said before stepping over to the other cot. "Good night, I guess."

We could hear Rose Alice quietly begin to cry.

That put a damper on Susie's mood. So much for me getting any. "Thanks a lot, Bub," I said under my breath.

We woke to smells of coffee brewing and bacon frying outside. Rose Alice watched as Bub and I put on our suits and Susie slipped on her bikini bottoms and coverup.

Bub halfway turned towards Rose Alice without making eye contact. "Want your coverup?"

"Not much point, I guess. It only comes down to my hips."

"Whatever." He shrugged and walked out the door.

Susie said, "Do you at least want a towel to wear to breakfast?"

"Nah. I wouldn't want to give Fiona the satisfaction."

"What about Bub?"

"Uh, him too. I'll just go out there like this."

"Are you sure?"

"Susie, I'm telling you. I'm fine."

The three of us stepped outside. In the sunlight Susie's mesh coverup didn't cover up very much.

"I never thought I'd be wearing this without any bra on underneath," she said when she saw me look at her chest.

"You're still way more covered up than me," Rose Alice answered. That was definitely true. I tried my best not to stare, but my eyes kept wandering down to her pussy lips.

"Randy, I think your shorts need a little adjusting."

"And do try to watch where you're going."

Everyone's eyes swung onto Rose Alice as we walked up to the breakfast table.

Fiona glared. "My god. Couldn't you at least have put something on for breakfast?"

"For your information," Rose Alice snapped, "I don't have anything to put on, Fiona. And even if I did, what business is it of yours?"

We ate in silence, loaded up the boat, and cast off.

We reached the last dive site about an hour later. It was a blue hole--a perfectly round opening in the reef about 50 yards wide. The water was so clear you couldn't tell how deep it was--it could have been 20 feet deep or 200.

Bub helped Susie with her buoyancy jacket and tank.

"OK, Bub--I'm ready to go deep again. How about you?"

The six divers slipped overboard and headed down behind Douglas.

Rose Alice and I put on our masks and jumped in. Other than admire the blue water there wasn't much for us to do near the surface. I moved behind Rose Alice and got glimpses of her crotch as she swam. She saw what I was doing and pointed to the tent in my swim trunks before she dog-paddled back to the ladder. I followed her.

"Go ahead, Randy."

"That's OK--you go first," I said.

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Ladies first."

"You bastard. You really want a show, don't you? All right, then. Here goes." She slowly climbed up the ladder, making sure I had plenty of opportunity to see her pussy. "Satisfied?"

We sat on deck and Manny brought us more lemonade.

She handed me a bottle of sunscreen. "Do my back?" She turned slightly and I started rubbing lotion onto her shoulders.

"Randy, I've never felt anything like that."

I jerked my hand back and looked at the sunscreen. "Like this lotion?"

"No, not that. Like--like swimming nude just now. That current flowing between my legs and across my--my pussy. It was delicious. Like rubbing my clit with silk."

Rose Alice? Talking like this? What a difference a day made.

"I'm still turned on from last night. Now I understand why Susie acts the way she does." She looked away. "But what should I do about Bub?"

"I don't know, Rose Alice. I've tried to talk to him."

She sighed and slowly sat back in her chair. I couldn't help it. I stared at her boobs.

"Go ahead, Randy."

Maybe I misunderstood.

"You know you want to. Go ahead."

Slowly I put lotion on her breasts. I passed my hands over her nipples.

She moaned. I stopped.

"Don't stop."

I slid my hand down her stomach until I touched her mound. She closed her eyes. Her legs parted. My fingers slipped easily between them. Her labia parted to let me in and I felt her wetness as I found her clit.

Her head rolled back and her breaths were long and loud. She put her hand on mine and shoved my fingers inside her cunt.

Just then, thirty feet away, divers began to break the surface. I pulled my hand away, jumped up, and adjusted my trunks as I went over to the ladder.

Manny was already helping the divers to board. When I helped Susie unfasten her mask she took my hand and brought it up to her face. She wrinkled her nose and glanced over at Rose Alice, who was still catching her breath and trying to get out of the chair. Her face and chest were flushed. The wetness on her labia was obvious.

I shrugged my shoulders. Susie narrowed her eyes. "Watch yourself, pal."

After the diving gear was stowed Douglas headed the boat back to the Lodge. Manny served up a lunch of cold cuts and the last of the beer.

Two or three hours later we neared the dock. Rose Alice had nothing to wear besides her coverup--the one that didn't hide her boobs and didn't even reach over her pussy. At least Susie still had her bikini bottoms, even if her tits were on display.

Bub hadn't said anything to Rose Alice all afternoon. He handed her his towel and said, "Here, Rose Alice. You can have this to cover up."

"Bub, it's dirty! I'm not going to wear this!"

"Can't you at least keep your--your crotch covered?"

"For your information, Bub, my crotch has been uncovered for about 16 hours and nothing has happened to me."

"What about that dance? Doesn't that count?"

"I repeat. Nothing."

"Bub, there's nothing you can do about it, so let's just get on with it," Susie said.

We walked straight back to our bungalow and somehow managed not to attract any attention.

When we got inside, Susie and I grabbed the bathroom first. I was really horny after staring at Rose Alice's boobs and pussy all day, and I took it out on Susie. She was definitely in the mood herself, because she didn't even seem to mind when I bent her over the tub and rammed her cunt. I even managed to slip a finger into her anus, and that sent her over the brink. We showered afterwards, dried each other off, wrapped towels around ourselves, and walked across the living room towards our bedroom.

Bub was sitting on the couch and Rose Alice stood in front of him, hands on her hips. He still had his bathing suit on. She was still naked.

"--No, dammit, Bub, I don't just want you to make love to me. Not this time. This time I want you to fuck me."

Susie whispered in my ear. "Did I just hear Rose Alice say the 'f' word?"

"I told you--something's different about her today."

"You don't suppose Manny was right, do you?"

I shrugged. "Island magic, you mean?"

Bub tried to ignore us. "Rose Alice, you're my wife. I don't like it when you talk like that."

"Why not? Look at me, Bub. No--at my pussy. Look at your wife's pussy. It's yours, you know. Yours for the taking and it's right in front of your face. Can you see how horny I am? Can you see I'm soaking wet inside?"

Bub looked away from her, down at the floor. "Rose Alice, I married you because you were sweet and nice and--"

"And I married you because I thought we would love each other and excite each other and satisfy each other. Look, haven't you ever just felt like grabbing me and pushing me over the back of a chair and--and--fucking me senseless?"

"Rose Alice!"

"Well? Haven't you?"

Bub didn't answer right away. Susie nudged me and pointed at the growing bulge in the front of his trunks.

Slowly he looked up. He took a look at her crotch. Then another.

Susie whispered, "I think she's got his attention."

Finally Bub answered. "Well. Yeah. I guess I have."

Another elbow in my ribs. "She's reeling him in!"

"So now it's time to do something about it, Bub!"

He stood up and took her in his arms. For a long minute he stared into her eyes. Then he let her go, sat back down, and shook his head. "I--I'm sorry, Rose Alice. I just can't think of you like that."

That was when Susie stepped forward. "For God's sake, Bub, get over it and put your wife out of her misery! I swear, if you don't fuck that girl right now I will."

"Susie, please," he answered.

Rose Alice sat next to him and put her arm around his shoulders. "Bub, listen to me. Going naked forced me to get over some of my hang-ups, but you're still holding on to yours. I need you to let go, Bub."

She seemed to realize something. "You've been pretending to be carried away with all this diving, but you've just been avoiding me. Haven't you?"

Bub looked at her. "OK, Rose Alice. You're right. I do have a lot of hang-ups. What do you want me to do?"

Rose Alice sat down on the floor, leaned back, and spread her legs.

"Come here, Bub. Touch me."

Bub got down on the floor and knelt between her legs. Rose Alice took his hand and placed it on her cunt. She guided his fingers back and forth, but when she let go of them, he stopped.

"Keep--keep going, Bub, please." He touched her. Stiffly. She took his hand again. "Here, Bub. Like this."

Susie whispered in my ear, "This is ridiculous."

She knelt next to Rose Alice and said, "Just lie back and relax."

Then she turned towards Bub. "First, get rid of this." She leaned forward and pulled on the drawstring of his trunks. Joe slipped them off, exposing his prick. By this time Susie's towel was bunched around her hips. She yanked it off and tossed it aside.

Susie took hold of Bub's fingers, put them back on Rose Alice's pussy, and said, "Look, Bub--like this. Slow. Now a little faster. Slow again. Take your thumb and squeeze her clit--" Rose Alice flinched. "Just a little, Bub. Easy--"

Rose Alice rolled her head backwards with a long moan and looked up at me. I was still wearing my towel and suddenly felt self-conscious. I pulled it off and knelt behind Susie. I could see Rose Alice's spread legs with Bub's and my wife's fingers between. If I turned just a bit I could see Susie's pussy and anus. She was very wet.

"OK, Bub," Susie said. "You've got her where you want her. Now surprise her. Slip a finger inside her--"

Rose Alice gasped.

"Now back out. Spread her wetness around her. Keep her guessing. Now stick two fingers in. No, not three--not yet anyway. Can you feel her g-spot in there?"

Bub looked at her blankly.

"You're hopeless. You know that, right? OK--let me find it with you."

She slipped her finger inside Rose Alice's cunt alongside Bub's . "There it is--feel that? That wrinkly spot? Stroke that."

I blinked. My wife was on her knees, bent over, pussy on display, with her finger inside the pussy of my best friend's wife. Alongside my best friend's finger.

I had a huge erection and I was going to have to do something about it soon. Very soon. Susie's crotch was maybe a foot away from me. I ran my hand across it. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Not now, Randy. I'm trying to concentrate and you'll turn my mind to mush."

Dammit. I've got needs, too, I told myself. Fuck you, Susie.

Hey, not a bad idea.

I decided to try again. This time I started my finger at the top of her butt crack and headed south until I reached her asshole. I slowly circled it, then ran right across it.

Susie inhaled. This time she didn't shoo me away. Instead she stuck her butt higher in the air.

Jackpot. I stroked her again.

"I think you're getting it," Susie told Bub. "Just keep going." Then she lay down on the floor next to Rose Alice and spread her legs. I eased between them.

"Wait! There's something else you need to know, Bub. Watch us."

She put her hands on my head and pushed me back until I could reach her cunt with my tongue. I flicked it over her clit and into her vagina. She was wet and warm and wide open.

Rose Alice's thigh bumped Susie's. I looked over to see Bub move between her legs and copy my actions with his tongue.

After a minute he looked up at her. "Rose Alice, no offense but down here you smell like--like--"

"Let me guess." Susie said. "Like tuna fish."

"Uh, yeah. That's right."

"So--you eat tuna fish, don't you, Bub?"

"Yeah--"

"So eat Rose Alice, dammit!"

Bub put his tongue back between her labia. I slid my tongue back and forth across Susie's clit. She spread her legs further apart.

I knew she was close and I eased two fingers into her open cunt. She tightened her pussy around them, rocking her pelvis into my face with a long low moan.

Susie's groans were joined by Rose Alice's loud panting. She came just after Susie did.

Bub and I slowly stood up. We looked down at our wives and our huge erections--and grinned at each other.

Bub motioned with his thumb towards the little kitchen. We walked over to the fridge, found a couple of beers, and stared at our wives, still in a daze, side by side on their backs, legs splayed, their satisfied cunts on gaping display.

Susie opened her eyes and noticed us. "Like the view, guys?"

Rose Alice opened her eyes and spotted our erections. "Apparently so."

Susie motioned for us to come back over. We set our beers down.

Rose Alice slid onto her back, but Susie grabbed her arm. "I've got a better idea," she said, and she gently pushed Rose Alice's upper body forward towards Bub's crotch. "Bub did a very nice job a minute ago. Why don't you return the favor?"

Rose Alice hesitated.

"I'll be your coach," Susie said.

Rose Alice gingerly put her mouth around the end of Bub's prick and moved her lips.

"Bub, tell Rose Alice what you want her to do," Susie said.

He blushed beet red and wordlessly looked at the ceiling.

Susie rolled her eyes. "Dammit. Not again."

Susie eased Rose Alice back and grabbed Bub's dick. Then she bent forward. "Watch what I do with my lips and tongue." She ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft and around the crown of his red tip, then tickled his opening with it before closing her lips. She slid them down as far as she could, back up again, then down again. I watched her tits swing as she began to suck faster and faster.

I wasn't surprised to see Bub quickly start to tense up. Susie pulled Rose Alice in close to take over, but it was too late. Bub's first spurt landed on her chin so she quickly took him back in her mouth until he was done.

Susie took a swig from my beer and wiped her chin. "That didn't end up quite like I'd planned."

Maybe I should have been upset, but for some reason I wasn't. Maybe it was because I still had a terrific hard-on.

Rose Alice pointed out my prick to Susie.

"I guess it's my turn."

"I'd say so," Susie answered.

I leaned back on the floor. Rose Alice slid between my legs, leaned over, and slipped her mouth onto my prick. She moved her tongue along my shaft and tickled my tip, just like Susie had done to Bub. It felt great.

Susie whispered in Rose Alice's ear. She nodded her head slightly then reached her hand between my legs and lightly stroked my balls.

My breathing sharpened. Rose Alice felt me tighten up and started to slide off me, then looked at Susie and changed her mind.

I should have worried if I would make Rose Alice gag but I was too far gone to think. I shot my come in her mouth, collapsed onto my back, and closed my eyes.

I opened them to see Rose Alice looking back at me and smiling. She let go of my penis with her lips, took a drink from her beer, and turned towards Susie with a grin.

"That was actually fun," she said.

Susie gave her a hug. "You were fantastic."

"I don't know about that," Bub suddenly said.

Rose Alice wrinkled her forehead. "Now what, Bub? How can you--"

He reached down, swept her up into his arms, and headed towards their bedroom. "Sorry, Rose Alice, but I think you need more practice," he laughed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You could do with some practice, too, you jerk."

I shook my head and watched as they closed the door behind them. "How do you figure that?"

Susie gave me a swift jab in the butt. "I told you. Island Magic."

The End