Our Best Cruise Ever! Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife and friend teach him a lesson.
2.8k words
4.22
76.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

We always seem to have great sex when we are on vacation, especially when we are cruising. I don't know if it's the fact that the kids aren't in the next room or the lack of stress from work, but I love it!

We are both 40, have been married for many years with a healthy and active sex life. We frequently act out our fantasies (I'll save that for a later story), but we (I) never had the nerve to act out our threesome and foursome fantasies. That all changed on this trip.

It all happened on our cruise to Mexico last summer. We had cruised a few times before, but this time we invited our friends, Debby and Rob to join us. It would be a relaxing week away from the kids, and for Joe and me it would mean a lot of great sex.

Debby and Rob have been our friends for years. Debby and I tease and flirt with each other's husbands every chance we get, but that's as far as it goes. Joe gives it right back (he calls her Debby D for her cup size) and she loves it. Rob just gives me a sexy smile when I flirt with him which gives me pudding panties every time.

The first day of the cruise was the usual running around getting onboard and settled in. We just passed out from exhaustion that night.

The next night was the first formal night, which I look forward to because I get to see Joe in his tux. I made him buy one after seeing him in one at his brother's wedding. He looked so damn handsome and sexy, I practically raped him right there in the church! We made love for hours that night, with him still wearing his tux shirt and bow tie! Since then I get fired up immediately seeing him (or any good looking man for that matter) in a tux.

We were supposed to meet Debby and Rob for dinner that evening at our table. However when we arrived Debby was alone.

"Rob's seasick meds haven't kicked in yet" she said. I'm sure he'll be O.K. tomorrow. Let's have dinner, and then we can go to the sports bar and watch the basketball game, O.K?"

That made Joe happy; He was hoping I wouldn't drag him off to the show, and now he had someone on his side.

As usual at dinner I couldn't keep my hands off Joe, tracing my fingers on his leg and around his cock under the table just to get his attention. He just kept smiling at me and flirting with Debby. Then he started running his hand up my dress under the table, lightly grazing his fingers on the skin between my thigh highs and my French cut panties. He knows this drives me crazy, and I had to fight to keep from squirming around in front of Debby. I don't think I was doing a very good job, because Debby gave me a little smile and asked if I was having trouble getting comfortable. I thought I saw her squirm a little too, but it must have been my imagination.

As we were finishing dinner, I leaned over to Joe and said (loud enough for Debby to hear) "make sure you get a double espresso; I don't want you falling asleep on me again tonight!"

Debby laughed and said "the same thing happened to us last night, and unless Rob has a miracle recovery I guess I'm waiting until tomorrow!"

As we were leaving the restaurant, I decided I would go to our room and change into some more comfortable shoes.

"Can I come along and change out of this tux?" Joe asked.

I laughed and said, "The only one taking that tux off is me! Come along and keep me company Debby; Joe can go ahead and get us a good table in the sports bar".

When Debby and I got to my room, I kicked off my heels and started rubbing my feet through the stockings.

Why don't you slip those off too?" Debby asked.

"Are you kidding me? All I have to do is wear these stockings and slip and I own him tonight. He'll do anything I say! He's as crazy for lingerie as I am for that damn tux! By the way, how did you know I had thigh highs on?" I asked.

"I was watching Joe feeling you up in the restaurant. You looked like it was driving you crazy. The waiter saw it too. Boy did HE get an eyeful!"

"That horny bastard!" I said. "He's always teasing me in public. He knows it drives me nuts! I swear he goes out of his way to make sure someone sees! I've got to find some way to pay him back!"

"You know" Debby said, "When he was feeling you up, he was playing footsie with me under the table." "What! That fucker!"

"It's O.K." Debby said, "I started it. It was just a little harmless fun. I was hoping to pay him back for teasing you, but all it did was get me horny! Hey, I know how we can pay him back, in spades!"

"Oh yeah? Let's hear it!"

Part 2

I was waiting in the sports bar for the girls to show up, trying my damnedest to hold a table as the room filled up. I was hoping that Rob would have been able to watch the game with us.

It would still be O.K. watching the game with the girls, though. They were both sports fans. I guess that's why we get along so well together. That and the fact they fuck like alley cats (Sharon for sure; and according to Rob, Debby too).

My mind started wandering back to the restaurant. After Sharon started teasing me under the table, I couldn't help but return the favor. I didn't expect Debby to get into the act (although I didn't mind at all!). Not that we haven't flirted like this before; I just hadn't seen that look in her eyes before, like she was seriously going to do something about it. I guess it was just my imagination.

I absentmindedly tossed a buck into the "drawing an hour" bowl, figuring what the hell maybe I'll get lucky. Wouldn't you know, ten minutes later the bartender is calling my name, telling me I won a bottle of champagne. Maybe this is my lucky night, I thought. I think I'll take a walk over to the casino after the game.

"Joe honey, are you there?" It was Sharon on the walkie-talkie (the best form of communication on a cruise ship).

"Yes, where are you?"

"Can you come on up to the room for a minute? I need to show you something"

"We're going to lose our seats" I said.

The next thing I heard was a slurping sound, and Sharon saying in a sexy tone, "Don't worry about the seats".

At that point the seats were the last thing on my mind. Don't get me wrong; I didn't want to miss that game, but it was no contest if there was a blow job waiting. I hurried up to our room with the champagne, thinking this might come in handy.

Sharon is already an animal in bed; but get a couple of glasses of champagne in her and she will try anything once (or twice). Of course she knows this, so she will only drink it when she really wants to get wild. Hopefully this would be one of those nights.

Part 3

"Is he on the way?" Debby asked.

"Are you kidding? Did you see what I just did? He's probably running through walls to get here. All you have to do is promise a man a blow job and he'll bark like a trained seal for you!"

"That's for sure, Rob's the same way!"

"Now remember," Debby said, "do everything you can to make him horny, but don't let him cum! We're going to give him the worst case of blue balls in history!"

I wish I had taken a picture of his face when he came into the room. He nearly dropped the bottle of champagne he was carrying. There we were, me lying on my back with my arms folded over my head, with just my cream colored slip, matching panties and tan thigh highs on. Next to me on the bed lounging on her side was Debby with nothing but a push up demi bra (which was just barely holding her tits in), a black half slip and panties and black hose with garter belt.

"Take off your shoes and jacket and get over here! You're going to pay for what you did in that restaurant!"

A smile came over his face and he said, "I'll gladly accept any punishment I get from two women as beautiful as you!"

"We'll see if you say that when we're done with you. Now get over here! On second thought, open that champagne and pour a glass for Debby and me. None for you!"

I don't know what came over me; I knew what champagne might do to me. I guess I thought having Debby there would keep me from getting too wild. Joe did as he was told and delivered the champagne to us, and slipped into bed between us. Debby and I slowly sipped our champagne and just looked at him. I could tell he was getting extremely aroused just by being near us in our state of undress. We both noticed his pants tenting.

"That's it, get as hard as you want, but don't touch yourself or us! We'll do the touching around here. I'm tired of you teasing me in public and leaving me hanging. You're also going to have to pay for teasing poor Debby when her husband isn't around!"

We started slowly gliding our fingers up and down his body, and sliding our stocking covered legs on his.

He started squirming as I did in the restaurant. Our plan was working!

"Has he had enough?" Debby asked.

"No way!" I said. "We're just getting started!"

I got up to get us more champagne while Debby continued torturing Joe. As I handed a glass to Debby, I noticed that she had to bring her free hand up from her pussy to take the glass!

"Sorry" she said, "I guess I'll have to control myself".

Feeling the champagne kick in, I said,"Go ahead! I bet playing with yourself is making him even hornier!"

Joe just groaned in response. Then I got an idea.

"Let's pull his pants off! That should really drive him nuts!"

Debby was in no mood to argue at this point. We slid down the bed, carefully unbuttoned his pants and slid them off. His cock quickly tented the silk boxers I knew he would be wearing.

Debby took one look at his 8 inch cock straining to release itself and said "Wow! Not bad!"

"Yeah, and he knows how to use it too! Too bad he won't be using it tonight!"

Again a groan was heard from Joe.

"Can I get a closer look?" Debby asked.

"Sure, look but don't touch! We don't want it to go off!"

Debby carefully reached down and unbuttoned the single button fly on Joe's boxers. Out sprang his cock, standing tall and proud. The veins were pulsing, and the head was purple.

"Damn that's a good looking cock!" Debby said while still rubbing her clit. I couldn't help it; seeing that hard cock made me want to touch myself too. I knew it had to be the champagne, but it was too late to turn back. I started rubbing my pussy lips in slow circles, while we both slowly ran our fingers around Joes cock and balls. At this point Joe was really squirming around, begging us to bring him off.

"If anyone's getting off tonight, it's going to be us!"

I jumped off the bed and grabbed my "toy bag" with all my vibes, dildos and lubes.

"Can I interest you in something?" I asked Debby. I held up a butterfly vibe.

She took one look and said "YES!"

I handed it to Joe and said "Take care of her!"

She pulled her panties aside and he slid the 7" vibe into her soaking pussy in one stroke. She went crazy when the vibrating butterfly touched her clit.

Meanwhile, I pulled out one of my favorites; a nice thick black dong; shorter and thicker than Joe but perfect for opening me up to get ready for him. I handed it to him and said,"You know what to do".

I also pulled my panties aside and he slid the dong all the way in and out with nice smooth strokes. At this point I was crazy with desire.

We both kept telling him "Fuck me, fuck me you teasing bastard!"

It didn't take long for both of us to cum. That's when I noticed Debby gently stroking his cock. "Don't let him cum yet! I've got something special planned for him!"

I again went into my toy bag, being careful not to let him see what I retrieved.

"Start sucking his cock, but don't let him cum! Let me know when he's almost there!"

"No problem! I bet he'll be there any second!" Debby said as she started licking and sucking him like a Popsicle.

I carefully lubed up my favorite anal vibe and slowly moved down the bed. With Debby's expert cocksucking, he didn't even notice what I was doing until it was too late for him to protest. Debby pulled off his cock, said ‘He's almost there!", and immediately dove back on him, burying his cock in her throat.

"Great! When he's ready, stop!"

Just then, she pulled her mouth off Joe's cock again, signaling his imminent release. I slid the little vibe into his ass and turned it on. The sensation on his prostate had the intended effect. He shot two jets of semen almost to the ceiling, which landed on his chest. The rest dribbled down his balls. His rapid breathing finally slowed. That's when Debby noticed that he was still hard as a rock!

"Damn I'm still horny!" she said. "Mind if I borrow some cock? I'll put it back as soon as I'm done!"

That's when I realized that this was no longer my loving husband; he was now just our fucktoy. "Sure" I said. "Knock yourself out!"

"I hope to!" she said as she swung her leg over his prone body. I could tell by the look on her face that she buried his cock to the hilt in one stroke! She started jumping frantically on top of him, using him like the fucktoy that he had become. I could see her panty covered ass every time she collapsed on him and her half slip flew up in the air. It didn't take long for her to grind her clit into his pubic bone and shudder in a massive climax.

Suddenly Joe spoke up, "My god, I can feel her pussy spasming on my cock!"

Debby collapsed on top of Joe, her tits crushing against his chest. When her orgasm subsided, she rolled off him, gave him a peck on the cheek, looked at me and said, "Thanks for the cock, I'll return the favor sometime!"

She threw on her dress and shoes, and told us she had to get back to check up on Rob. As she was leaving, she gave me a hug and whispered "Tomorrow we're doing Rob!"

As the door closed behind Debby, I turned to look at Joe, who was grinning from ear to ear, still with a rock hard cock! As I knew, he had great staying power in the cowboy position, so I jumped back up on the bed and swung my stocking covered leg over him and went for the same ride Debby did!

After several minutes, and many orgasms, Joe knew what I wanted. He knew his best penetration come from the doggy position, so he flipped me over and slid into me from behind.

He started with long strokes, and as his pace quickened, we both knew that we would climax together. H suddenly rammed into me, holding himself as deeply in me as possible, then started rotating his cock in my pussy.

That was all it took to send us both over the edge. We both exploded in a series of mind blowing orgasms, which sent us collapsing together onto the bed. We just looked at each other and laughed uncontrollably.

When we finally calmed down, I gave him a deep soul kiss and told him, "You had better find something to do tomorrow; I'm going to be busy over at Debby and Rob's place!"