Our Best Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Thw swinging fun continues.
877 words
4.13
49.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukguy67
ukguy67
22 Followers

Both me and Dave stood there, our cocks being sucked by each others wife. I was in heaven as Angie rolled her tongue around the tip of my circumcised cock. I watched Jackie expertly sucking Dave's cock.

After about 10 minutes of this my cock was yearning to enter her pussy so I pulled it from her mouth and told her to lie over the edge of the couch. Her arse was sticking up and I loved the sight of it. Her arse was perfect in every way and I knew before the night ended my cock was going up it. I got behind her and slid my cock very slowly into her soaking wet pussy. The feeling was unforgettable. I'd never had sex with anybody else in the thirteen years I'd been with my wife so this was an incredible experience for me. Added to this was the excitement of seeing Jackie sucking so eagerly on Dave's cock.

Dave maneuvered Jackie around until her legs were spread wide and he thrust his cock deep into her, she gasped and let out a little cry of pleasure. Together in rhythm we both pumped our cocks into the girls. After a short time Angie reached around and guided my cock to her arsehole, lubricating it with juice from her wet pussy. I slowly slid my cock into her arsehole. Angie winced as it started to goin.

"Fuck my arsehole hard," she cried out.

Jackie adores having her arse fucked so I told Dave to fuck hers. She lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and he shoved his cock into her arsehole. We pumped away at both their arses, our cocks throbbing as they went in and out. I could feel my orgasm building.

I said to Angie "I need to cum, where do you want it?"

"Up my fucking arse," she said.

I began to thrust harder into her as my orgasm built until I could hold off no longer. My cock shuddered as my cum pumped into her arsehole. She began to cum as I continued to empty into her. We collapsed on the couch and continued to watch Dave and Jackie still at it.

"Fuck me Dave, how do you do it?" I asked.

"It's the beer mate it makes me last longer," he replied.

After about another 5 minutes of her arse being fucked, Jackie began to scream as she came. Dave followed shortly. The look of pleasure on Jackie's face as Dave shot his sperm inside her arse was priceless.

After we'd settled down Angie said to Jackie,

"Can I fuck you now?"

To which both me and Dave said, "Yes."

Jackie laughed and said,

"My pleasure, but no boys this time they'll have to watch and wank."

Angie moved over to Jackie and began to lick her shaven pussy that still was moist from the activities before. For me this was a new experience. I've watched the lesbian porn DVDs and had the usual wank over them but the sight of my wife having her pussy licked by another woman especially a fucking horny one was just fantastic. My dick was aching to join in but I knew I had to keep my distance.

Jackie took hold of Angie's head as her pussy was probed and began to move it up and down her clit. She was moaning really loud. The pleasure on her face was fucking fantastic. After a short time she screamed,

"I'm gonna cum."

Angie licked her harder and faster until with a shudder and a groan Jackie came in her mouth. Angie lay on the couch and Jackie took her place in front of her pussy. She had a landing strip which I found incredibly sexy. Jackie began flicking her tongue up and down Angie's pussy, making her moan with pleasure. I saw Jackie then put two fingers up Angie's sopping wet cum filled arsehole and began to pump them in and out as she licked away.

"It's my turn to cum," Angie said. With that she shuddered and her now tense body began to relax.

"That was fucking incredible Jackie," she said.

Now both me and Dave had stood watching this going on with stiff cocks and we need them sorting out.

"Okay now you have to sort us out because we behaved," I said.

"What would you like?" Angie said.

"I want a tit fuck off Jackie," Dave said.

At which point he sat astride her tits put his cock between them and began to rock back and forth. I moved to Angie and put my cock between her tits and began to do the same. I was in heaven having my cock fucked by Angie's tits and watching my wife having the same done to her.

After a very short time my body went tense and I emptied my cum all over Angie's tits. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked the last drops from it.

I watched Dave begin to tense and then saw his semen spray over Jackie's tits and face.

Exhausted we all collapsed into each others arms.

"After that I need a drink," I said.

"So when we doing it again? Angie asked.

"Very, very soon," I said.

ukguy67
ukguy67
22 Followers