Our Black Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Ron comes home to meet Pamela's boyfriend.
4.8k words
4.6
94.7k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 10/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a little over a week my sweet girl friend had come home from work each day to provide me with the raunchy details of what her new master had made her do that day. Never had I known that she so thoroughly enjoyed orally worshipping a cock, but she loved the many loads of cum that Ron was making her take everyday. The images of her making love to this big hulking black man with her warm wonderful mouth excited me more than I could stand. I know that Pamela loves me, but I could tell that she was becoming so physically involved with Ron's dominance that she could hardly contain her excitement. Each day she would say that she hoped that it would be the day that she would get to feel his hard pulsing cock buried deep inside her womb. She not only wanted that reward, but she needed it, desperately. Pamela had done all that was expected of her, she swallowed his cock and took his many loads whenever he demanded. She wore the butt plug up her ass every day while she was at work. She was becoming the cock worshipping cum slut that he wanted her to be.

Today is Friday and Ron had told Pamela that he was going to come by our home tonight. He wanted to meet me. With minutes left before his arrival we are both anxious with excitement. However, I am a bit nervous to meet Ron since my images of him are so intimidating. Pamela tells me to relax, and that everything will be fine. Moments later the doorbell rings, and we both take a deep breathe, frozen like a deer in headlights. Pamela says she'll get the door. She opens the door as I look over her shoulder. At first glance I was a bit relieved to discover that he was not the giant my imagination had conjured up. He was roughly my size, but more muscular, and had a broad toothy smile. He stepped in and gave Pamela a hug and sweet pat on her ass.

"Hey Baby, how ya doin tonight?"

"Doing fine, Ron, please come in. This is my boyfriend Russ."

I reached my hand out to shake Ron's. "Nice to meet you Ron."

Our hands grasped one another and Ron said, "Nice to meet you too. Thanks for being so cool about me playing with your sweet girlfriend. You got a hot little honey here." He threw a nasty smile toward Pamela, and she melted to his approving compliments. We invited him into the family room and Ron set a small gym bag down on the coffee table, we hadn't noticed he was carrying anything.

Pamela asked, "What's in the bag?"

"Just some of my gear. You will find out soon enough. This is a nice house. So tell me Russ, do you like the thought of your honey sucking on black cock?"

Shocked by his abruptness, I simply said "yeah." "It's been a hard week, literally. I've gotten hard every day when Pamela told me about her encounters with you, and not being able to have her is driving me crazy."

"Well how would you like to watch me use her tonight?'

I smiled, "I was hoping that you would. I would love to see her working on your cock."

Ron grinned, "So it doesn't bother you that she has developed a taste for black cock?"

"Not at all. I think it's very hot."

Ron said, "Well lets get busy then. Where is your bedroom? Russ, get one of those dining room chairs and bring it in the bedroom." Pamela led Ron to our bedroom while I grabbed a chair and followed behind. "This is cool, your room will work fine," he said. "Set that chair over there. Both of you go ahead and take off your clothes." Pamela and I both started to take our clothes off, like we had no other choice but to obey his direction. Ron set the bag on the bed as we disrobed, and began to search through its contents. He brought out some soft nylon rope. Pamela and I both stood there completely naked and exposed, waiting for our next command. My cock had become rock hard in anticipation of what was about to happen, even though I had no idea what was that was.

Ron motioned me toward the chair, "sit down Russ. You gonna get to see what you want. I see you are a bit excited about this, but don't start thinking you are going to get to use that little white dick tonight." I sat down on the chair by the side of the bed. "Put your hands behind you." Ron took one of the ropes and tied my hands behind my back, and through the back of the chair. Then he took two others and tied my legs to the legs of the chair. Ron grinned his toothy grin and said, "I hope you enjoy the show."

He turned back to Pamela. "Come here baby." Pamela slowly approached her black master. He grabbed her and pulled her nakedness into his bulking body. Their mouths met, and began a hot passionate kiss. I could tell by the way Pamela was responding to her master that she was most anxious to do whatever he wished. His hands explored her naked body as they kissed and Pamela moaned deeply as his hands grasped each buttock and squeezed them firmly. He pushed her down to her knees. "Get that monster out," he said, as he started to take his shirt off. Pamela began to open Ron's pants. She grinned at me briefly as she was lowering his pants and shorts past his half hard cock, knowing that I was dying to see how big his cock was. His cock flopped out in front her face, and she moaned at the sight of his tool. I was amazed, it was every bit as big as I had imagined, and it wasn't even completely hard.

"Suck that nigger cock," Ron said.

Pamela used one hand to guide his enormous cock to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and licked the tip of his bulbous head. She smiled as she recognized the familiar taste of the cock she had become to crave. She used her other hand to help Ron remove his pants completely. Within seconds they were both before me, totally naked, as Pamela was taking more and more of Ron's cock into her mouth. His cock had grown to it's full potential and was stretching the confines of Pamela's mouth. She sucked his cock like a ravenous little cock whore that she had become.

"So are you ready for me to fuck that pretty little white pussy of yours tonight?"

Pamela anxiously removed her hungry mouth from Ron's cock, "Oh my God, Yes, I would love for you to fuck me."

"I know that Russ wants to see me use you as my hot little nigger cock whore."

I was in total awe at his forwardness, but I was so aroused and excited to see what was going to happen next I just blurted out, "Please fuck her. Fuck her real good. I would love to see her be your cock whore." Pamela smiled at me, pleased that I was so willing to give her to this man to be used in any way he chose.

Ron told Pamela to lie down on the bed on her back. She immediately climbed onto the bed, and lay in the center waiting for her next command. "Spread your legs you nasty girl. Let me see that pretty pink pussy of yours." Pamela anxiously opened her thighs to give her master full view of her hot cunt. "That sweet biscuit is already buttered." Ron knelt between her legs and raised her legs in the air, opening her already gapping hole. He positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "Russ, do you want me to fuck your bitch with this black cock?"

"Yes. Oh my God yes. Fuck her hard. She loves to get her pussy pounded."

He smiled, knowing he had us both right where he wanted, and looked into Pamela's eyes. "Do you want this cock bad enough to beg for it?"

"Oh yes Sir. I want your cock so much I can hardly stand it. Please fuck me. I will do anything you want. I will be your nasty little cock whore, just fuck me. Please. Please fuck me Sir."

He pushed his cock and it began to enter her pretty pink hole. The contrast was a beautiful sight, his black as coal cock going into her light skinned pussy. A vision I had always hoped to witness and now was happening right before my eyes. Pamela moaned, and winced, as his enormous cock was sliding ever so closer to the bottom of her pussy. Just as he was about to bury his entire length inside her, Pamela rolled her hips toward her intruder, taking the last two inches in one hard push. Pamela gasped with pleasure as her pussy ate his entire shaft. She had closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling of fullness in her pussy. When her eyes opened they were full of lust. Ron instinctively knew she was ready for fucking, a real hard fucking.

He started to pull his hips back, taking his black cock out. Just as his cock head was about to escape, he plunged the whole length of his wet cock hard and deep into her pussy. Her head snapped back, as she moaned loudly in pain, and pleasure.

"Oh my God. Your cock is so big. Thank you for giving it to me. Please fuck me good."

"Don't worry, sugar, I am gonna fuck you good. You gonna beg me to stop." Ron started to piston his cock back and forth inside her juiced up pussy. Burying it to the hilt with each thrust. He rested her legs on his shoulders and drove his cock hard and fast into her little pink pussy. I was surprised she could take his whole cock, and what an awesome sight to see the whole thing disappear inside her. Within seconds, the first of many orgasms began to well up from deep inside her pussy.

"Oh my God, Ron, I am going to cum. I am going to cum." Ron fucked her harder and faster. Her body tightened as Ron continued his assault on her. She began to buck and grind like a bitch in heat. "Holy shit, your cock feels so good. Fuck me harder. Please fuck me harder. I'm cumming." Her hands clenched the sheets, as her head trashed from side to side, her breathing rapid and labored, and her moans were becoming louder and louder. He continued to pound every inch of his cock deep into her womb, and she took it all hungrily.

Pamela came, and came hard, and continued to cum, from Ron's unrelenting attack on her tender pussy. "Oh fuck Ron. That feels so damn good. Thank you, Sir. I'm so glad I got to finally have that big cock inside me. Russ, do you like watching me get fucked?"

I sat there in total amazement, more aroused than I believe I have ever been in my life. My cock was rock hard, and had never wavered from that position. My cock was drooling precum down the shaft and coating my balls with slippery slime. "Yes this is the hottest thing I have ever seen. Thank you for letting me watch. I wanna see more."

Ron said, "your gonna see more. You gonna see me fuck your bitch until I get tired." Ron unpinned Pamela from her position of vulnerability on her back, and lay on the bed. "I wanna see you ride this monster, bitch. I want your boyfriend to see how much you love fucking big black cock. Get up here on this big thing and show me how much you love this cock. I want you to face Russ so he can see how hot you get." Pamela positioned herself over Ron's cock, facing me. She raised his cock with her hand, guiding it to where she wanted it so badly, her hot pussy. The tip at her pussy, she sat back on it and it began to disappear inside her.

I could see by the pleasure in her eyes that she loved the feel of his big cock as it filled and stretched her pussy. "You love that big cock don't you?" She only moaned deeply. "You love having Ron's cock buried inside you don't you?"

"Yes, I love this feeling. Thanks for letting me have so much pleasure." She started to grind her pussy back and forth on his cock. Faster and harder, in a furious motion, her moans and groans becoming louder with every passing moment. She massaged and pinched her nipples between her fingers.

Ron slapped his big black hands onto the fleshy part of her ass cheeks. "Fuck that cock. You a hot little bitch. Oh yeah, fuck it good." He slapped her ass again, and again, and again, her moans getting louder with each smack.

"Spank my ass, master. I'll be a good little cock whore." Grinding her hips harder and faster, the wave of her orgasm began to overcome her. "Oh my god, I am cumming again. Spank me harder. Spank my ass. I wanna be your nasty little cock whore." She came so hard I thought she was going to faint. As her orgasm subsided, she collapsed onto his legs to regain her breath. Ron swatted her ass once more, but more lightly than before.

"You liked that didn't you? I liked it too. Do you want any more, or do you want me to stop? Do you want me to fuck you really good?" Pamela lay there panting, too tired to respond. "I am going to take your hot pussy from behind, like the bitch in heat that you are should get fucked. Get on your knees. Face Russ. Beg for me to fuck you."

Pamela did exactly as she was commanded. "Please fuck me. Fuck me hard with that big black cock. Please Sir, fuck me until I can't take it anymore. I need it, I want it, please give it to me."

Ron found his bag on the bed, and search through it. He pulled out a medium sized butt plug. A slight look of panic shown on Pamela's face, but she was so incredibly aroused that she would eagerly accept anything that happened to her. He stuck the plug into her juicy pussy, fucking it in and out, and twisting it back and forth. "Use your hands to spread those cheeks. Open up that hot ass of yours." Pamela reached back behind her and grabbed a cheek with each hand, and pulled them apart. Ron took the slippery plug out of her pussy and pressed the tip against her tight ass hole. He pressed slightly as he told her to back up on it. "Yeah baby, take it all. I know you want it. Just a little bit more."

Pamela backed up slowly, taking more and more of the plug. I could see the look of discomfort on her face, but knew she wanted desperately to please her master. She adjusted herself back until the plug was completely nestled inside her tight ass. "Holy shit, that thing is huge. I hope that's all of it." I was so incredibly aroused that the slightest touch on my over sensitive cock would have sent me over the top. This show was better than anything I could have imagined.

Ron moved in behind her and guided his cock to her pussy. His hands on each ass cheek, his thumbs pressing on the end of the butt plug, he roughly thrust his cock into her pussy. Pamela screamed, "I can't take it. It's too much. You are splitting me in half. Please Ron, stop!"

"I knew you would be beggin me to stop, but you are going to take it bitch. You gonna take it all. I'll tell you when I am going to stop." He began to fuck his cock in and out of her hot pussy, slowly and deliberately. "Please stop, it's just too much" she pleaded. He ignored her pleas. He spanked her ass. "Shut up whore. Take it all. You know you really want it."

Within moments her look of complete discomfort began to subside and signs of pleasure began to appear on her face. I couldn't believe that she could take it, the big plug in her ass and his cock in her pussy. I asked, "Is it starting to feel better?" "Yes, some, but I am just so full."

"I knew you would like it. You gonna beg me to fuck you hard? You gonna beg me to fuck you hard until I dump my load in your pussy, or you gonna beg me to stop? You want me to fill that nasty pussy of yours with my black seed?"

"Yes Sir. Yes, yes, oh my God, yes. I want you to fill me with your cum. Please cum inside me." The pain was gone, and pure animalistic lust and desire had consumed her. "Fuck me Sir. Fuck my pussy. Fill me up with your hot cum." Ron pumped his cock harder faster into Pamela's pussy, burying it with every thrust. He slapped her upturned ass with his big hands. It was so hot to watch him take her, man handle her, make her his cock whore. "I am cumming Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me Fuck me. Oh shit, fuck me harder."

Ron pounded his cock into her, sending her body into convulsions as she began to cum loud and hard. Her orgasm rushed over her in tremendous waves, an orgasm that never seemed to end. He continued to pound his meaty cock into her. His muscles were tightening, his pace quickened, his breathing deepened, his dark skin glistened with sweat. "I am gonna fill you up. I am gonna dump my load in your pussy. Russ, do you want me to cum in your nasty little nigger lovin cock whore?"

"Yeah. Give her your load. Fuck her good. She's loving it, and I'm loving it too. Fill her pussy with your black cum."

"Here you go, you nasty bitch. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I'm filling your sweet little white pussy with my hot black cum." He pounded his cock furiously into her, as he dumped his huge load of cum inside her. He grabbed the end of the plug in her ass and started to pull it out, as they both came together. The plug completely removed, he fucked her pussy with wild abandon.

"I'm cumming too. Oh my God this feels so good." Ron finished pumping his load inside her. Ron pulled his cum covered cock from Pamela's thoroughly fucked pussy, and she collapsed in exhaustion.

"Russ, did you like watching your bitch take my load?"

"Yes, very much."

"Good. Glad you liked it. Now it's time for you to get in on the action." He rose from the bed and came over to where I was tied, and began to untie my legs. "You gonna do what I tell ya, or do I need to keep your hands tied?"

"Yes Sire, I will do as you say. No need to keep my hands tied." I had no idea what he had in store for me, but I knew that it would be easier for me to just comply with his demands.

"Good, glad to hear you are so willing too. Maybe you are a slut just like Pamela. Pamela, scoot your ass over to the edge of the bed." Pamela did as she was told. She scooted to the edge and draped her legs over the side. "Russ, get over there and kneel between her legs. I wanna see you eat that nasty messy pussy." I was shocked by his demand, but I had agreed to do as I was told, even though I had never tasted another man's cum.

I knelt before her. Her abused pussy was a mess, cum was oozing out of her gapping hole. Her lips were red and swollen from the physical abuse she had endured from Ron's punishing fucking. "Eat that shit. Put your mouth on that pussy and clean it up. Lick her good. It's the least you can do for her, since she gave you such a hot show." I lowered my mouth to her pussy and stuck my tongue out to taste his cum. Cum that coated her pussy. There was a strong musky smell of their combined juices. I tasted his cum. It was a strong pungent taste, but I didn't stop. "Don't stop eaten until she is licked clean."

Ron knelt on the bed beside Pamela's head, watching my tongue lap at her cum filled pussy like kitten would lap up a saucer of warm milk. His cum covered flaccid cock hanging inches from her face; he raised her head to meet it. "Suck that cock. Get me hard again." I could see her take his cock into her mouth and it excited me even more. I danced my tongue and lips all over her pussy sucking Ron's cum into my hungry mouth. She took more and more, and his cock began to fill with life once again. His cock fully erect he pulled it from her mouth, and got off the bed. He fumbled with his gym bag yet again, and brought out a tube of something.

He smeared some lubricant on his finger, and I feared what he was going to do next. I hoped he wasn't planning to use me as his bitch. There was no way I could take his cock in my ass. He bent over behind me, and I felt his big fingers slide into the crack of my ass. He slipped his fingers around, kneading them into my ass. Seconds later he was beginning to insert one of his big fingers into my ass. I gasped. "Eat that pussy you little cum slut. I knew you would love eating my cum out of your nasty girlfriend. You probably wanna be fucked like I fucked her too, don't you?" He poked my ass with his fingers loosening my hole. Then he reached into the bag and pulled out another butt plug. He pushed the narrow tip of the plug into my ass. "Relax that ass of yours and take it. You know you want it." He pushed it all of the way in, and I thought I was going to explode in orgasm. "We just gonna leave that in there for a while" Ron said.

Ron got back on the bed and assumed his position next to Pamela's face. "Suck me some more. You like eating that nasty messy pussy don't you? You are both just a couple of cum sluts." We both just continued to do as we were told. Pam sucked his hard cock, and I ate her cum drenched pussy. After a few minutes Ron asked, "you wanna get that little white dick of yours off inside your nasty girlfriend?"

12