Our Brother, Our Broker

Story Info
Brother presented his two sisters to his two friends for sex.
9.1k words
4.1
116.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotzara
hotzara
84 Followers

I hope you people will have read my early story "Incest Lust", in which I have told you, that how I watched secretly my elder brother Zahid, my elder sister Sana and Zahid's wife (My Bhabi) Shehla while they were doing sex with each other. In that story I also told you how Zahid bhayaa fucked Sana baji and Shehla bhabi. They were doing so as revenge. Revenge from our dad and mom who had established sex relations out of home and even dad was acting as a broker of our mom, and these three people (Zahid bhayaa, Sana Baji and Shehla Bhabi) know their secret. In that story I had also told you that they were planning to include me and our younger brother Shahid in their vicious circle. Now the present story starts from next morning of that night when I saw them fucking each other.

------------------------------------------------

That morning I got up too late. First I took a fine shower, then changed my clothes and came down for breakfast. Mom, Dad, Zahid bhayaa, Shahid, Sana baji, and Shehla bhabi, all were present at the breakfast table. During breakfast I noted nothing special. Everyone was reacting according to the daily routine. The sight of yesterday night was still in my mind and I could see Zahid bhayaa, Shehla Bhabi and Sana Baji completely nude and fucking each other, but at the moment they were reacting like a typical family members. Really they were good actors. They were pretending very well that they have did nothing wrong or out of way and that they are just good members of this family.

I completed my breakfast and then went back to the room and prepared for college. That day I couldn't gave much attention to my studies and all the day I was thinking about what I saw last night. Their words were still echoing in my ears which were telling that they are preparing to seduce me and Shahid bhayaa as well, and then I decided that whenever they tried to do so I will join them.

That afternoon I went to market and bought a new red colour very much sexy bra and same colour sexy panty for myself. When I reached back to home, night time had been started. I entered my room and after locking the door, I removed my all clothes including bra and panty. I noticed that some brown hairs were today visible at the upper portion of my Pussy. I decided to clean them because they (Zahid bhayaa, Sana baji and Shehla bhabi) could try to seduce me at any time, and I want to be prepare all the time for that. I went into the bath room and applied hair removing cream at those light hairs. I also applied the cream beneath my arms, and when I cleaned the cream I found that my underarms and pussy both were smooth and hairless.

I came back into the room and stood in front of the jumbo size mirror. I opened a side cupboard and took out a unique spray from there. Sana gave me that spray to apply at Pussy and Boobs. She told me that it will make them both hard and sensitive which will give more pleasure to both partners. As I applied it first to my Boobs, they started hardening and my nipples became hard and straight. As I slightly touched my nipples, shocking emotional waves went from my top to bottom. And when I applied it at my CHOOT, its muscles started hardening and it also became much sensitive. As soon as I wore newly bought bra and panty, some one knocked at the door. I quickly went towards my clothes and asked as well, "Kon hai?" (Who is there?).

And I listened that Sana was there. "Main hoon Zara, darwaza kolo. Jalthi kero."

I went to the door without wearing further clothes and opened it. As I opened the door, Sana baji came inside the room but before saying anything important, she asked me that why I was only in bra and panty. I told her that what I was doing till know and that I had also applied the spray that she had given to me. She asked that why I applied the spray, whether I have to meet with some one who will need my Pussy and Boobs.

Then I told her the reality that why I was doing all that. "Baji kal raat main ne wo sub kuch dek aur sun liyaa tha jo aap, Zahid bhayaa aur Shehla bhabi ne kia aur kaha. Wesay mujay wo sub bahot acha laga aur mai bhi aap logoon ke is khel main shamil hona chahthi hoon isi liye main ne ye thayaari ki, ke jis waqt bhi thum log mujay bulawo main aap logoon ko thayaar miloon."

Sana looked upset as she was not prepared for that news and it proved as a shock for her. She soon controlled herself and then came near me with a naughty smile at her face and said,

SANA: "Ooohhh ye tho aur bhi acha huwa ke thum ko patha chal gayaa hay warna hum soch rahay thay ke kesay thum ko shamil kerain gay."

Then she caught me in her arms and with her one hand, she pressed my Buttocks and then kissed me and added,

SANA: "Likin feel haal thum meray saat chalo, main aaj thumain aik zabardast cheez deekaathi hoon balkay sunaathi hoon. Chalo meray saat."

I put my both hands above her shoulders and brought my half-nude body closer to her and then I kissed at her cheek and said,

ME: "Kia baat hay kia mujay pansaanay ka koi program bana hay. Wesay ub tho mujay pansanay ka koi faida nahi hay Q kay main to khood hi shikaar honay ko thayaar hoo. Bolo kahaan jaana hay aur wahaan kon kon hay?"

She smiled again and caught tightly my both Buttocks and then pushed them up with her both hands and said,

SANA: " Thum waqt zayaa ker rahi ho. Main thujay Chudwane nahi le jaa rahi. Balke Wahaan Zahid bhayaa ke room main Zahid bhayaa aur us ke 2 dost Salim aur Tariq aaye huwe hain. Peechli baar jub wo aaye thay tho main ne un ki bathain chup chup ker suni thee wo thenoo apnee families ke baray main bahot sexy sexy bathain ker rahay thay. Main ne baad main bhai se un ke baray main pucha that tho us ne baat taal the thee. Mujay lagtha hay ke aaj bhi wo aisi hi bathai kerain gai, chalo chal ker un ki bathain sunthay hain."

But I was not sure that she was telling the whole truth. It might be possible that she was hiding something from me. To know the whole truth, I asked,

ME: "Sirf un ki bathain sunani hain yaa un ke paas jaa ker Chudai bhi kerwani hay."

She smiled and pushed me towards the door and said, "Feel haal tho sirf un ki bathain suno. Chalo bhi ub."

ME: "Acha tik hay magar mujay kaprray tho pehnay dho."

Saying this I started wearing my clothes and then we both went towards bhayaa's room. She took me near the door of his room and we both tried to hear something from inside. But at start we heard nothing. I asked Sana in low voice,

ME: "Baji,,, aaj bhabi nazar nahi aarahi. Wo kahaan hai?"

She replied me in same low voice that she had gone to her parents' home.

Then suddenly Zahid bhayaa and his friends started their conversation, which was previously stopped due to some unknown reason. Their conversation was very free and they were not caring for any kind of relations. The door was slightly open and we could also watch them along with hearing their nasty conversation.

SALIM: "Yaar Zahid koi nayee film tho lagawo. Kayee din ho gaye hain koi nanga nazara deke huwe."

ZAHID: "Yaaro aaj hi aik zabadast film layaa hoon. Thum dono deko gay tho apnay lun masalthay hi reh jawo gay."

TARIQ: "Tho peer dher kis baat ki hay, jaldi se lagawo na yaar, mera tho abhi se LUN karra honay laga hay."

Zahid bhayaa went to his cupboard and brought a CD from there. He put it in computer's CD Rom and then played it. He came back and sat near his friends.

I was peeping through the open door. They were sitting on the ground and their backs were towards us, while we could watch the computer screen clearly. Sana was standing behind me and we both were attentively listening to their conversation and we were also watching all the activities going on in the room as well.

Movie started and the first scene was mind blowing. Two guys were preparing to fuck a single girl. They all looked English people and their bodies were very beautiful. At the moment they all were completely nude and the girl was sitting in front of the two guys and she was sucking their both Cocks simultaneously. Camera man was taking close shorts of her sucking activity and making me hot.

ZAHID: "Sali ki kia moti gand hay. Dil kertha hay is kutyaa ki gand cheer ker apna LUN is ki thung hole main de doon. Kia class ki randi hay yaar."

TARIQ: "Yaar Salim is gashti ke mammay tho zara deko, bilkul theree behn Ghazala ke jesay hain. Wesay yaar theree behn bi kia cheez hay dil kertha hay us randi ko apni Rakhel bana ker apnay ghar main rak loon."

SALIM: "Yaar wakayee is ke mammay tho bilkul meri sagi behn ke jesay hi hain. Magar is ki gand tho bikul meri haramzadi maan jesi hai, yaar koi tharika bathawo ke mai apni maan ki gand mai sirf aik baar apna LUN tanda ker sakoon."

Salim was talking about his own sister and mother and it looked much nasty to me to hear such comments about a sister from his own brother. This nasty exchange of words among them made both of us (Me and Sana baji) hot. Sana was now rubbing my Tits from behind and I was enjoying it along with the vulgar conversation.

ZAHID: "Salim yaar theree behn wesay hai barri zabardast cheez. Sali ki kia CHOOT aur GAND hai. Qasam se us ki le ker tho maza hi aagayaa."

TARIQ: "Kia matlab thu Salim ki behn ko chod chukka hay kia, aur mujay bathayaa hi nahi, ye tho dhoka hay. Salim bhai yee aap ne acha nahi kia, apni behn ko Zahid se tho chudwa liyaa aur mujay aisay hi chorr diyaa."

SALIM: "Aray yaar main ne kahaan apni behn is barrwe se chudwai hay, ye tho is ne khood hi meri behn ko pansa liyaa tha aur ub us ko bazaari kutyaa ki tharaah chodtha hay. Main tho khood tharas raha hoon apni behn ko chodne ko. Lekin ye Salim tho mera mamla us se feet he nahi kertha."

Ohhh, Zahid bhayaa had fucked his friend's sister and his friend also knows that. They are really dirty minded guys. I thought with much suspense. Sana was know pressing my boobs hard and giving me out matched enjoyment.

ZAHID: "Yaar Salim thu khood hi derpok hay, warna us din jub main theree behn Ghazala ko Chod raha that tho koi bhi theray ghar per nahi tha. Main ne us din thum ko kithna kaha ke acha moqa hay Chod le apni rasili behn ko. Magar thu tho sada ka darpok hay. Is main main kia kertha."

SALIM: "Haan yaar bus patha nahi Q main us ko dek ker hi dertha hoon theree baat tho aur hai. Thu us ka Yaar hay wo thuj se tho aaram se chudwa sakthee hay maga main us randi ka bhai hoon, dartha hoon ke kahee Ghusa ho gayee tho ghazab ker de gee. Ami ko batha diyaa tho wo tho mujay zinda hi nahi chorray gi."

TARIQ: "Chorr yaar thu tho waqayee derpok hay, kia huwa jo wo theree maan ko batha they gi. Theree maaan tho wesay bhi barri pyaasi aurat hay. Theray baap ke marne se wo Sali 2 saal se apni CHOOT aur GAND liye peer rahi hay. Jis din us ko patha chala ke us ka apna beta usay chodnay ke kabil ho gayaa hay tho wo tho khood thuj se apni aag tandi keray gi."

SALIM: "Haan yaar bath tho theree bilkul sahi hai. Meri randi maan dad ke marne ke baad apni jawani se thung aayee hai. Lekin apni behn ke yaar Tariq, thu mujay derpok keh raha hay, theree bhi tho 2,2 jawan behnain hain thu Q un ko nahi chodtha."

TARIQ: "Abay maan ke aashiq, koi thareeqa bhi tho ho un kanjrion ko chodne ka. Main tho tharrap raha hoon apni Dhono behnoon ko apni randian bananay ko."

SALIM: "Thareeqa tho main thujay batha doon ga"

TARIQ: "Tho bol na maa ke yaar. Jaldi se batha thareeqa."

SALIM: "Yaar Tariq mai ne thujay aaj thuk nahi bathayaa magar ye behn ka yaar Salim achi tharaah jaantha hay ke main their dono behno, Nadia aur Sadia ko kayee baar Chuka hoon. Thu agar chahay tho kisi din theree line bhi theree behnoon ke saath feet ker saktha hoon."

TARIQ: "Kia kia, thu meri dono kunwari behno ko Chod chukka hay aur mujay bathayaa thuk nahi. Matherchod, kub Choda thu ne meri behnoon ko. Aur kia aik saath hi dono ko Chod dala tha thu ne?"

SALIM: "Aray nahi yaar aik saath kahaan dethi hain their rand behnain. Akailay akailay pansa ker Choda hay un kanjrion ko. Aur Nadia ko tho apnay aik aur class fellow Faqad se bhi chudwa chukka hoon. Kasam se kia maal hai wo. Do do LUN aik saath aisay lethi hay jesay kharish zada kuyaa ho."

TARIQ: "Yaar tho bana na meri line un dono se, main tho tharrap raha hoon apni behnoon ka yaar bannay ko."

SALIM: "Tik hay peer. Moqa dek ker main their behnoon ko theray LUN ke nichay le awoon ga."

TARIQ: "Aur yaar us meri maan ka bhi kuch ker. Wo kanjri aaj kal dad ki jaga aur logon se apni GAND marwaathi hay. Mujay barra ghusaa aatha hay us ko aur mardoon ki rakhel manthay dek ker. Yaar meri maan hai tho us per pehla haq mera hi hai na."

This was mind blowing news. These guys have no match, I thought. They are real mother and sister fuckers. I loved to hear their dirty talks about their own and each other family members. I think Sana was also enjoying their conversation, now she was biting at my ears along with playing with my Boobs. She whispered in my ear,

SANA: "Zara meri jaan deko kethne begherat hain ye sub, kis besharmi se apni maan behnoon ke baray main bath ker rahay hain."

Something nasty was going on in my mind and I replied to her in low voice,

ME: "Kia khayaal hai baji hum dono isi waqt in thino haram ke janoon se chudwa na le. Acha moqa hai aisa moqa peer nahi aaye ga."

I put her to same nasty thought as I have, while those three guys continue there dirty and abusive conversation.

ZAHID: "Haan yaar theree bath tho bil kul tik hay. Us kanjri ko aur logoon se nahi marwani chahiyee. Jub ghar main jawan beta hai tho bahir ghumnay ki kia zaroorat hay us ghashthi ko."

TARIQ: "Yahi tho main bhi keh raha hoon. Main ghar main apna LUN liye tharrap raha hoon aur meri sagi maan aur behnain bahir Chudwathee perthee hain, gashthi kaheen ki."

ZAHID: "Yaroo aaj main thum dono aik khaas baat bathana chahtha hoon magar dertha hoon ke kaheen thum dono kisi aur ko na batha do. Pehle wadha kero ke kisi aur ko nahi bathawo gay peer main bathatha hoon."

SALIM: "Bol apni sagi maan ke yaar. Kabhi pehle hum ne apas ki bathain kisi aur se kahee hain jo agay kahain gay batha."

ZAHID: "Tho dostho bath ye hay ke main apni barri behn Sana ko apni biwi Shehla ki madad se kai baar Chod chukka hoon. Kasam se yaaar kia cheez hai meri barri behn. Thum log chako gay tho ash ash ker ke reh jawo gay."

TARIQ: "Maan ke lorray thu tho barra chupa rustam nikla. Hum dusroon ki behnoon ko Chodthay hay aur thu apni hi behn ka khasam nikla. Kesay choda thu ne us rand ko batha na yaar."

ZAHID: "Bus yaar, jub mujay patha chala ke meri maar meray dad ke dostho se Chudwathi rehthi hai aur dad bhi us ka Dala bun ker booking kertha hay, tho main ne fesla ker liyaa ke apnay ghar ki saree CHOOTOON ko parr ker rak doon ga. Aur thum logon ko tho man batha hi chukka hoon ke meri biwi Shehla aik number ki rand hai. Usi ke saath mil ker main ne apni behn Sana ko Chod dala."

SALIM: "Aur theree wo choti wali behn Zara, us ko Q nahi choda thu ne. Qasam se yaar wo bhi barri patakha maal hai."

ZAHID: "Us randi ko bhi chodoon ga kisi din. Lekin ithna aasaan nahi hotha apni sagi behn ko apna LUN ke nichay lana. Bharri chaal bazi se chalna parrtha hay."

My heart was throbbing to hear their comments about me and Sana. I know that Sana will also in sensational position to know that Zahid bhayaa has revealed all about her and Shehla bhabi in front of his friends. Sana whispered again in my ear in thrilling voice,

SANA: "Mujay lagtha hay ya sahi moqa hay in thino se aik sath Chudwane ka. Thayaar ho jawo Zara aaj hum dono behnain aik saath apnay sagay bhai aur us ke do behnchod dostoon se aik saath Chudai kerain gay."

I felt strange thrill in her voice, and I prepared my mind to be fucked by these three dirty guys in which one was our own Brother.

Sana softly pulled me back and pointed me to stand at a side. I stood at side from the door, and Sana baji then knocked at the door. Zahid bhayaa and their friends stop their dirty conversation, and after a while the door opened and Zahid bhayaa came out side. He looked disturbed to see us there.

ZAHID BHAI: " Thum dono yahaan kia ker rahi ho?"

Sana put her one hand on his chest and softly brought him where I was standing. He has already saw me as I was not much far from them.

SANA: "Bhayaa,, hum dono ne thum logoon ki saree bathain sum lee hain, aur bhayaa ye Zara bji barri thez nikli, kal raat main, app aur Shehla bhabi jo kuch kerthay rahay hain wo sub is ne dek liyaa tha aur ye bhi hamaray khel main shamil hona chahthi hay. Aur hum dono chahthi hain ke thum isi waqt hum dono ko ander le ja ker apnay in dono behnchod dosthoon se chudwawo."

He first looked towards me. He was watching me with suspicion. Then he touched my cheek with his finger and asked me.

ZAHID BHAI: "Kia waqyee thum wo sub kuch kerna chahthi ho jo Shehla aur Sana meray saat mil ker kerthi hain?"

I replied with some courage, although my heart was throbbing in my breast to see Zahid bhayaa,

ME: "Ji bhayaa main ne kal hi fesla ker liyaa tha ke aghar thum thenoo mujay apnay is khel main shamil kero gay tho main khooshi se aa jawoon gi."

He thought for a while, and then said,

ZAHID BHAI: "Acha tik hai magar is waqt thum dono yahaan se jawo hum baad main baat kerain gay."

I think he was planning to first fuck me alone without the presence of his friends. As soon I realize that I said with more courage,

ME: "Nahi bhayaa hum dono is waqt thum thenoon se Chudai kerna chahthi hain. Aur wesay bhi main anaarri nahi hoon. Sana ne shayed aap ko bathayaa ho ga ke main us ke saath lesbian ker chuki hoon aur apnay aik dost Imran se bhi chudwa chuki hoon."

Adding to my insist, Sana came forward and said,

SANA: "Haan bhayaa baad main thum beshak Zara ko akailay main bhi Chod lo, magar is waqt hum dono ko apnay dostoon se chudwa lo. Wesay bi thum un ko abhi abhi batha chukay ho ke thum mujay shehla bhabi ki madad se already Chod chukay ho, aur Zara ko chodnay ka program bana rahay ho. Tho peer ub kia masla hai."

I think that Zahid bhayaa was thinking at that moment that whether he should bring his sisters in front of his friends or not. After thinking for few moments, he decided something and then he said to us,

ZAHID BHAI: "Acha tik hai meri pyaari behnoon, pehle mujay un se baat kerne do. Agar baat bani tho main thum dono ko ander bula loon ga aur thum dono aa jaana. Magar aik baat achi tharaah soch lo ke meray ye dost inthahayee kharaab dimaagh ke hain. Gaali tho in ki zabaan per ker waqt rehthi hai. Is liyee na sirf thum dono ko in ki aur meri galian bardasht kerni parrain gi balke khood bi hamaari tharaah banna ho ga."

We both replied at the same time with much enthusiasm, "Hamain manzoor hai bhayaa." Then Sana added,

SANA: "Hum wesay hi kerain gi hesay aap aur aap ke dost kehain gay."

ZAHID BHAI: "Tik hay tho peer inthizaar kero main ander jaatha hoon."

Saying this Zahid bhayaa went inside his room where his friends, Salim and Tariq were still watching blue print movie on the computer. I and Sana, once again went near to the door and tried to listen to them.

TARIQ: "Kia huwa kon tha bahir. Kaheen kisi ne hamaari bathain sun tho nahi li hain?"

ZAHID BHAYAA: (He pretended to look like he is upset) "Haan dosto baat kuch aisi hi hai."

SALIM: (In very much worried tone) "Oh no yaar. Ye tho bahot bura huwa. Kis ne suni hamaari bathain, aur kia kahaan, kia Aunty ne suni hamari bathain?"

ZAHID BHAYA: "Nahi yaar meri dono behnain thee, Sana aur Zara."

TARIQ: "Peer kia keh raheen thee wo. Kia mom aur dad ko bathane ki dhamki de rahi thi. Yaa aise hi dant ker chali gayee hain. Wesay yaar Zahid thum tho ke rahe thay ke Sana ko thum Chod chukay ho, tho peer ub wo Q masla bana rahi hai?"

Salim and Tariq were looking much afraid to know that some one in Zahid's home has listened their dirty talks and those were Zahid's sisters.

ZAHID BHAYAA: (This time with a cunning smile on his face) "Nahi yaaro, wo dono tho ye chahthee hain ke hum un ko bhi undher bula lain aur hum theenoon un ko mil ker Chodain. Main tho thum dono se ye puchne aayaa hoon ke kia thum dono meray saat mil ker meri dono sagi behno ko aaj, abhi aur isi waqt Chodna chaho gay yaa nahi?"

hotzara
hotzara
84 Followers