Our Bucket List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's surprise turned to a tingling sensation in her pussy. Her nipples, without touching them, went to full attention. John even mentioned to her that her surprise was betrayed by her desire and it looks even under her shirt that she had large eraser tips sewed into her bra. She flashed her coy smile (like a cat that ate the canary) to John, "How much time can I take?"

"How about the same time I took with him, 20 to 30 minutes? I'll take care of things here, get some desert and pay the check. That should be about what it would take for you to get him to cum. Heck, I bet you can get him to cum in under five minutes with your mouth!"

"May be! What's he driving, text him and tell him I'm out the door in 30 seconds!" Sam grabbed her coat, purse and headed for the toilet to check her makeup and lipstick. And yes, she was out the door of the eatery in under 30 seconds.

John texted Arthur with "Get ready, she's going to drain you good!!!"

Sam walked hurriedly out the door and stopped to scan the medium sized parking lot. She murmured to herself, "I feel that I'm heading to a date as a horny hooker and a hormonal teenager all at the same time!" As she was impatiently looking for Arthur, she noticed a car in the far of the lot flash its lights being flashed on and off. That had to be Arthur. As she got closer, he popped out the driver's door matching the photos she just got all worked up over. As she went the last 100 feet, her legs seemed weak and the crotch of her jeans were ow ncompletely soaked. She thought, "I bet I smell like a woman in heat!"

Arthur spoke first, "Sam?"

"Yes, hi Arthur. Let's get inside your car, its cold out here!"

As Sam closed the door, she was relieved that the car was warm. Arthur was indeed a good-looking man and she thought, better in person than the photos. Sam broke the ice, "So I am gathering that John filled you in that both of our fantasy as part of our bucket list is to have a black man make passionate love to each of us. In particular, I want to be fucked and I want you to fuck John in front of me."

Sam's directness surprised Arthur, but that was what he and John discussed. "Sam, yes, it is and I have been thinking that this could be, stating the obvious, fantastic not only for you two but me! Since John and I exchanged emails a couple of weeks ago, I've been running the idea of fucking you two over and over in my mind. It makes my cock twitch!!"

Sam, knowing she didn't have a lot of time for idle chat this time (her 20 minutes was wasting away), said, "I saw the photo's John must have taken of you. He said you had you and he had a short time to get physical. I must tell you, I looked at them over dinner and you've soaked me thoroughly just with my own thoughts of what might happen."

Arthur smiled and politely said, "Thank you. I was hoping you would take John's and my invitation to meet me without a lot of forethought out here tonight. In fact, I was waiting out here about 10 minutes in the dark stroking my cock to your photos on my phone."

"Really, can I watch you masturbate? Don't stop now as I am so horny!"

Arthur promptly unzipped his jeans and pulled them down past his knees. As he did this, his nearly erect black cock popped up. Though not fully erect, it had glistening precum on its lightlyy colored head. Arthur stroked it as he looked across the seat to Sam.

Sam had opened her coat and the front of her jeans. She was transfixed—staring with such lust and this fuck pole hardening as it was being lightly stroked to its veiny glory. Her concentration was not broken by Arthur speaking to her as her lust created by his cock drowned out any impulse to answer or miss anything going on.

"What do you think? Do you want to touch it?"

Sam shifted her left hand which was fingerbanging herself and moved it over to Arthur's fully erect cock. She never lost her gaze at his cock as she replaced her left hand with her right one continuing her own masturbation while she prepared to jerk off Arthur. As she grabbed his large cock, her hand was too small to completely encircle it. It was oh so hot to the touch and it was incredibly soft.

Sam worked on her clit as she jacked Arthur's cock up and down. Arthur spit in his hand a few times and gave her some lubrication. As Sam jacked this wonderful cock now coated in saliva, Arthur slipped his hand across the seat and thrust it into Sam's pants at the same time as Sam was still masturbating. Sam just removed her hand for a moment and place it on top of Arthur's. Arthur could not believe how wet Sam's kitty was—she was not kidding when she told him she was drenched. He slipped two fingers from his right hand fully into her cunt fighting the material of her jeans. Since Sam never wore underwear, it was another surprise for Arthur when his fingers probed and massage a very wet cunt without any panties or thong getting in the way (or absorbing any of Sam's juices).

Sam squeezed Arthur's hand briefly and then quickly used her free hand to tug and pull her jeans down to her ankles as Arthur kept doing his best to finger her pussy during the commotion. Sam moved her legs up and down as if stomping to put her jeans on the floor—she was now naked from the waist down. For her part in all the commotion, Sam never missed a stroke on Arthur and seemingly used his erect stiff pole for balance. She shifted her stance thus putting more weight on his cock and at times squeezing it hard while she freed her pussy for his access.

Once she had her pants off, Arthur got why she did it. Sam crawled over the front seat divider in the car with her now bare ass facing out the passenger window. As she did this, she just kept breathing as if words at this point really were pointless. If you were a horny bystander you could have opened the door and fucked Sam from behind as she presented doggie style across the seats. She confessed she had no other thought but Arthur's cock—so anyone could have fucked her.

Sam still was fixated on Arthur's black cock, rigid and throbbing in her hand. As she breached the barrier of the front seat, Sam pushed her hand down to the base of Arthur's cock and cupped the top of his balls. As Arthur watched her rise up and settle her face into his lap, he was amazed at her confidence and beauty in the sparse light of the lot.

Sam wasted little time in moving from jerking off her new friend to massaging the shaft of this monster and kissing the head. Kissing turned to placing the head inside her mouth—rolling her tongue around it like licking of a lollipop. She now used both her hands to take care of Arthur's cock—one on the shaft and the other cupping his balls and using a finger to rim his asshole. Arthur for his part now had a bare, wet ass just feet from his nose. He used his ample sized hands to caress her ass cheeks, stick two, three and even four fingers in her cunt, and taking the wetness from her pussy he managed to insert two fingers into her asshole.

Sam was moaning and grunting loudly as Arthur finger fucked her. She could hear her slurping on his cock as only half of it would fit in her mouth. Sam was lost in the moment. Her mind flashed, "Is this what John did with Arthur? I can't wait for him to fuck me! What if I fuck him now right in this car, will that be so wrong?"

As she was thinking of the nastiest things that she could do in a car, she saw a flash go off in her face. WTF! Her eyes glanced over at the origin of the flash and noticed that Arthur was taking a photo of her sucking his cock! "Arthur said, "Don't stop, I told John I would send him some photos of you sucking me! He was confident you would." Sam was too lost over Arthur's black cock fucking her mouth, and frankly, she was proud to show her soon to be husband that their bucket list was important.

Arthur took a few more of her in her doggie position sucking his cock and him fingering her. The photos, when John got them, showed Sam, half naked sucking a large black cock and getting finger fucked in her cunt and ass both dripping with her own juices. She looked wonderful!

As Sam went back to sucking Arthur's black cock, that in her mind, would be ravaging John's ass and her pussy and ass, she could hear his breathing quicken. His cock became even more engorged with his blood as it throbbed in her hand and mouth. She could feel his heart beat through his cock and into her mouth. Arthur, in between his shortened breaths, told Sam what she already knew, "I'm going to cum in your mouth!!"

Sam wanted nothing more on Earth at this point, and kept up her rapid sucking pressure on Arthur's cock. Within a few seconds, a shot of cum seemingly was jettisoned completely down her throat. It was quickly followed by a second one that nearly filled her mouth. As she tried to swallow this second stream, a third and fourth followed, causing her to dribble part of his load onto thick shaft and down onto his nut sack. Sam keep on sucking and thrusting her tongue out licking up the parts that escaped her hungry mouth.

As Sam was finishing off Arthur, he recovered enough to resume his finger fucking of her ass and pussy. Sam was so close now that Arthur split his fingers into two groups—one set for her asshole and the other for her cunt. He thrust them in and out of both her openings at the same time as Sam sucked his spent cock. Within a minute, Sam sucked nearly all his shrinking cock into her mouth and convulsed with an orgasm, which Arthur felt would cause her to completely inhale his cock down her throat.

Arthur finger fucked her until she collapsed across the seat divider panting and slurping at his cock still impressive as it shrunk back to normal size. As Sam regained her senses, she thought, "Oh shit, what time is it?"

Sam and Arthur did it, they had 2 minutes to spare of the 20 minutes she was given to "meet" Arthur by John. She smiled and said to Arthur, "Well you and John should be proud, but he took 20 minutes to get you to cum—I did it in 18!" With that she gave Arthur a quick kiss on the lips. "I'd give you a full-on French kiss, but I'm saving some of your cum to share with my husband as he looks at the photos you took of me sucking that magnificent black cock!"

Sam pulled up her pants and calmly got out. "I'll talk to John in a few minutes, what are you doing the rest of the weekend?" Arthur just laughed and said, "Whatever you want."

Sam walked up to the eatery door and was met by John exiting it. As she walked up, Arthur's car was exiting the parking lot and he honked at them goodbye. As Sam walked up to John, she hugged him and whispered, "I have something for you!"

Sam pulled back from John's ear and looked into his eyes. They kissed full on and as John stuck his tongue into Sam's mouth he got their shared surprise—the taste of Arthur.

As they broke their passionate embrace, John said, "From the looks of the photos, you approve?"

Sam tightened her grip on John's hand and said, "I think we both approve. Honey, when can Arthur join us and really take care of what's on our bucket list?"

"How about tomorrow?"

12