Our Bucket List Ch. 02

Story Info
A married couple's bucket list, a three way in the kitchen.
5.3k words
4.5
20.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Notes: This second installment continues the desires of a couple to complete their sexual bucket list. Part 1 is in the Fetish Section and should be read to put the events of this chapter into context. Finally, please be warned that this story contains bi-sexual (M to M) as well as interracial scenes. If you are turned off by loving wives doing interracial and bi-male contact, then please select another story.

*****

After meeting Arthur, Sam was completely committed to having him join her and John on Saturday. Her goal as a sexually aggressive woman and as an open couple was to cross off one, if not two items on their bucket list by having Arthur for the weekend-or even for a more longer-term arrangement.

On their way home, Sam still savoring the taste of Arthur in her mouth spoke softly, "John, Arthur seems perfect for our fantasy fulfillment. When I went down on him like a teenager in the front seat of his car, I could only think how erotic it will be when we're in a room together and I can straddle that lovely black cock of his."

John tried to keep his eyes on the road, while fully wanting to rip Sam's clothes off for the drive home. Gathering a little composure, he stammered out, "I know. I could see from the photos he sent that you were lost in your lust. I can smell your sex in this car now. You're in heat for his black cock."

"Well honey, that's what we wanted isn't it? I bet you have such a hard cock for me now. You must be ready to exploded in your pants? Do you want me to show you exactly how I sucked Arthurs big, black cock in the front seat? Do you want to be the second man in less than an hour to cum in my mouth?"

John grinned and quietly answered, "Sam, you are the best cocksucker I've ever been with. The photo's Arthur sent me of you sucking him excited me as you only got half of his monster in your mouth. The saliva was dripping off him and your eyes looking like a zombie as you were so lost in pleasuring yourself and servicing that cock until it exploded in your mouth."

Sam's breathing changed as she laid her head in John's lap. She took out his cock so that she could not only play with it, but use it as a microphone in getting John's undivided attention. She knew in his and her state of lust, that the best way to stimulate John further was to talk to the head that was in charge.

"John, you know I love you, but seeing and tasting Arthur just confirmed that he's the one for our bucket list." Now her voice shifted to a bedroom whisper, "And you know, I'm going to be watching you and Arthur on the bed from our couch as he fucks your little white ass with his large black cock. I bet you will take him all in the first stroke as your own cock slut attitude kicks in. You'll be so hard, dripping precum streams onto the bedspread and begging for him to pound you until he makes you cum in a puddle."

Sam couldn't see John's eye's but she knew they were filled with lust—as his cock was twitching in her hand and she hadn't even sucked him. Funny how this monolog to his cock was having such a reaction from him.

She continued, "John, I think you like what I said. Well if you like that, maybe you will get off tonight when we get in the house thinking about me and Arthur. Arthur's big cock is going to feel so good in my holes. I also wanted to fuck him in his car tonight. I almost gave to him this soon to be married pussy and thrust it onto his big, long, black cock. I also thought of facing the steering wheel and letting him fuck my ass deep and releasing his cum all in me filling me up completely and then letting it slowly, slowly drip out and into my jeans for you to have."

John could not utter a word as Sam continued her erotic mental foreplay right there in the front seat, talking to his cock and not John's face. "Would you have liked this honey? Would you have been jealous since I would be the first to fuck him? Would you have wanted his hard, precum, twitching cock to fuck my sweet, tight white little pussy? Would you have liked to fuck me after he stretched me out so wide with that black monster? Would you have liked to use his cum for lubrication to fuck me, or better yet, eat me out savoring our combined juices?"

As Sam finished her last sentence, John pulled into the garage. He turned off the car and told Sam, "Suck me like you did Arthur! But first, take your clothes off—get naked my soon to be wife, my little black cock slut."

Sam knew that this was what he wanted as during her talking to his cock and squeezing his shafts and balls, John had produced a lot of precum oozing from his slit. She rubbed it around John's head with her tongue, circling its circumference and pushing her tongue into the slit with the precision of a viper striking its prey. Sam's own talk had gotten her completely soaked again and the removal of her clothes—coat, shoes, jeans went very quick. When she tried to undo her blouse, the buttons were giving her problems. So being as horny as she was, she pulled the top of her shirt open and popped the offending buttons onto the car's floor. With a front hook lace bra, that too posed no problem for removal.

Sam was completely naked and proceeded to crawl over the front seats into the back putting herself in a doggie position with her ass facing the separation between the two front seats. She nearly ordered John to "Get back here and let me suck your hard cock!!"

John just smiled at her replying, "Stay in that pose. I need to send a message to Arthur about tomorrow." John pulled out his phone and took a few photos and a video of Sam.

The first photo was Sam on all fours in the back seat in her doggie position. In the good shape Sam was in, the photo highlighted her toned body, her sculpted legs and her bubble butt with just a hint of the wetness running down her crotch. With her head turned towards her butt facing John she was presenting for Arthur—showing him how she was tonight in his front seat.

The second photo for Arthur showed Sam reaching around with her left hand grabbing her ass cheek and pulling it outward. She exposed not only the soaked condition of her ass crack, but a very wet and sticky pussy with her lips parted clearly showing the light pink hidden within her cunt. She smiled a wicked smile as she had placed one finger in her puckered asshole, which was drenched in her pussy juices produced from the excitement of blowing Arthur earlier and the anticipation of having John cum in her mouth.

The final attachment sent to Arthur was a video of Sam inviting him over to play on Saturday with her and John. She kept her same position to start, "Arthur, John and I talked and played with each other on the way home. You were the only topic of our discussions." In the video, you could see that Sam's hair was a bit messy from having Arthur's and Johns hands running through it, her lipstick was smeared and her eyes shinny as if lost in a fantasy world.

"We just got home and I wanted to show John how I posed and performed for you in person, so in a minute he's going to crawl into the backseat with me all naked and let me give him a cum-dripping blowjob, which I will gobble up—like I did to you. We agreed that we want you to fulfill our bucket list items of John and I fucking a hard, stiff, large black cock like yours. So, can you come over tomorrow at one and bring that wonderful cock with you? Please? My pussy and ass ache for you!"

Sam was baiting him when she delivered this video invitation. She kept on wiggling her ass back and forth and when she reached the last sentence, she took her left hand from her ass check and slid it under her to reach her cunt—inserting three fingers to their base. As she thought for a brief second, she figured she wanted to send him one more message before John forward these files in a text to Arthur.

Sam quickly switched from a doggie position with her pussy nearly in John's face, to laying on her back with her pussy facing John. She put her right leg over her front seat and the other on John's seat. Sam lay spread eagle in a leg raised missionary position. She continued, "Arthur, since you didn't get to really see my kitty tonight, let me pet it for you and show you how wet your black cock made me." Sam now used both her hands to open up her pussy holding open her lips to allow John to do a close of her.

"Arthur if you say yes, I will let you do whatever you want to my kitty, or call it a pussy, or better yet, in the heat of passion, a cunt. I want you to fuck me—to fuck us. I'm waiting! Don't make me beg." And with those final words, John sent the attachments to Arthur in a text marked urgent with a message of "I think Sam said it all, let us know very soon."

John tossed the phone onto Sam's front seat, pulled off his shoes, socks, and pants and told Sam, "Move over. It's time for you to suck my cock like you did Arthur's just a few minutes ago."

Sam got back on all fours and John climbed in the back seat behind where Sam was originally sitting. As he moved from the front to the back, John's hard cock swung back and forth to the amusement of Sam swaying with eagerness as John thrust himself into position.

"John, I love that fat cock of yours, and I'm so glad we're inviting Arthur tomorrow. I love you! Sit back honey, let me suck you off!"

Sam wasted no more words. She dispensed with the normal kissing and foreplay of John's cock and went straight to sucking him to his base—She could deep throat John. John for his part replayed what Arthur was doing to Sam in his car. He reached around with his left hand and opened up Sam's pussy releasing more of her juices onto his probing fingers.

Sam for her part, was lost in remembering Arthur's cock. She replayed every lick, every suck, every gag she could as if on autopilot making sure that she never forgot the experience, and to ensure that John got the same sensation and replay that he wanted.

John was so horny after the last hour that he knew he wouldn't last long against Sam's onslaught—she was very good at cock sucking. So, he settled into the backseat and took his hands to finger fuck her as she sucked him dry. Sam came first expelling fluids all over John's hands. As she came, her sucking intensity increased and pushed John to a shuttering, nearly convulsing orgasm built up from the eatery until now. Sam got what she wanted—a reply for John and a bucket list start she would never forget.

As they recovered, embraced and kissed lovingly in the backseat of their car in their own garage, John's phone beeped that he'd just received a text message. It was Arthur. As Sam and John huddled around the phone, John's hands were shaking due to his violent release in Sam's mouth and the anticipation of Arthur's response.

"Sam and John, I can't wait to fuck you both this weekend! Your video was amazing and got me instantly hard again after your mouth just drained me!!" Arthur in his reply sent a photo of him jacking off his large cock! God love the internet.

The date was set—Arthur would arrive for lunch tomorrow and plan to stay the weekend with them. Sam put the phone down into the lap of John near his shrinking cock. "Honey, Arthur's coming over tomorrow. We are going to be sore by the time the weekend is over!"

Sam and Ray could hardly sleep due to the sexual anticipation.

Sam readied herself by shaving her kitty bare. She took a bath in the morning by herself soaking in the scented oils and making sure that she was smooth and clean anywhere Arthur might want to explore. Sam closed her eyes and began to rub her clit, making it hard and ache for additional attention. As she rocked her clit back and forth, she began to insert a finger into her channel. As she rubbed, she fingered herself until the tingling in her kitty spread to her entire body. As she knew the so familiar feeling of her pending climax, she jammed four fingers into her pussy triggering a released she knew would be repeated many times in the ensuing days. Sam rubbed gently until she returned to a calmer state, settling back into the water and regaining her thoughts.

John, prepared himself in the shower. He trimmed and shaved the hair around his cock and ass. Before jumping in, he did an anal douche and inserted his favorite black butt plug to loosen him up for Arthur. In the shower, John closed his eyes, and let the hot water rain down upon his head. He raised one leg and positioned it on the shower bench. John then grabbed his butt plug and moved it slowly in and out of his clenching ass. As he did this over and over, his cock rose to his full fat, seven inches. John stopped playing with this ass and concentrated his attention to the bulbous head of his cock, pulling and pushing on it only. For John, his nerve endings were set on fire when he masturbated this way. It would bring a quick release so that when Arthur arrived, he did not want to cum so quickly. John was right, in less than a minute his short strokes sent forth four streams of his cum down the shower wall and into the running water at his feet. He caressed his cock for a minute more as it shrunk back to normal, but he left his plug in to ensure he would be stretched before the real fucking with Arthur.

Time seemed for John and Sam to pass so slowly on Saturday morning. Their separate sexual releases calmed them down enough that they could prepare for Arthur's arrival. As 1:00 came around, they were both like school kids waiting for Santa—looking out the windows, checking the clocks and surveying their phones for any indication that Arthur was arriving—or changing his mind.

It was 12:58, when they both got a text from Arthur with a photo attached. The photo was of his flaccid cock in his car seat, with a message saying, "I'm outside." Throwing caution to the wind, Sam opened the door and went out to greet their weekend guest. And since their driveway was secluded from the prying eyes of neighbors, she went out and gave Arthur a long, wet French kiss as he got out of his car leaning against the closed driver's door. She broke her kiss and whispered to Arthur, "Hi! We're glad you came over!" She squeezed Arthur's cock through his pants bringing it to near a full erection. "I hope you plan on using that soon?"

Arthur's only response was to smile and tell Sam, "You look beautiful, lead the way." Sam sauntered about a half step ahead of Arthur leading the way into the house holding Arthur's hand and swinging her butt a little more than usual. As she entered the house, all the while as Arthur stared at the swinging globes of her round ass in front of him, she announced to John, "Look who I found in our driveway, Arthur. He's come to make our bucket list come true with his big cock!" No one could say that Sam didn't state the obvious!

John could only smile, "Welcome Arthur, I hope Sam made you feel welcome already?"

"Yes, she has as evidence of the bulge in my pants which she created in the driveway."

"Let have some lunch, wine and we'll show you around the house."

The three of them made their way into the breakfast nook and sat down to relax and get further quantitated. After all, sex is one thing but for Sam and John, they really did want to know Arthur better and this gave them a chance to do that and have some suggestive foreplay in the process.

Their talks started innocently enough, but with 15 minutes, Sam decided she was too warm for all the clothes she had on—a pair of shorts, a thong and a cover up. As she removed the shorts and thong, she beamed a sexual desire to both men. She was being slightly coy when she stated, "Perhaps it's the wine, but my thong is soaked! It's too uncomfortable." Whereas the shorts were thrown in the corner of the nook, she prominently placed her wet, aromatic thong on the table between the two men.

As Arthur and John looked at the soaked thong in the middle of the table, John broke the sexual trance by saying, "Sam, the smell of your soaked thong is making my cock ache! Arthur, I'm going to be like Sam and shed the rest of my clothes, care to join me and show her what she does to us?"

As quick as a flash, both men shed their clothes throwing them all around in a haste. John and Arthur were both fully erect as they sat back in their chair looking for cues from Sam as to what was next. Funny thing, they all lost their appetite for food—seems naked bodies, smell of Sam's sex, and the thoughts running through all three of their heads, made them focus on a very primal set of needs. Sam watch the men sit back down and smile intently at each of them. She didn't say a word. She brought her hands up to her nipples and repeatedly tweaked both until they were red and erect.

She kept rubbing her tits as the men were transfixed on her actions. She slowly moved one hand to her crotch hidden from view. You could hear a pin drop as she started to play with her wet cunt under the table. The sounds of her wetness were unmistakable as the men watched her arm move, but unable to see what her hand was doing to create all those sounds coming from her hand obviously finger fucking her cunt. She closed her eyes and for the next few minutes as she masturbated to an eager audience, both men slowly stood up with the hard cocks swaying side to side, and came to where she was sitting to see her pleasuring herself.

As they watched her hand moving and her fingers alternating between rubbing her clit and burying them deep in her hole, they each were jacking their cocks off within inches of her face. As the men started to release precum from their engorged cocks, they used this as lubricant to aid in their excitement. Sam's breathing became heavier and it was obvious she was on the verge of cumming all over the chair. As they jerked their cocks off, Arthur reached down and fondled the tit Sam had free as John watched Arthur's veiny, black cock twitch every time his stroke reached the base of his shaft.

Just as Arthur started to knead the nipple on Sam, she stiffened up as her hand on her cunt became a blur working her clit from side to side. She finally spoke as her climax reached her peak, "I'm coming!!" As she blurted out the obvious, she pushed Arthur's hand away and took his cock into her mouth never missing the rhythm she had going on her spasming pussy. She wasn't really sucking it, but using it as a pacifier to further her own orgasm. Arthur for his part grabbed the back of her head and held her steady as he knew Sam was just finishing out her release.

As Sam drooled and convulsed over Arthurs cock and the chair, John knew as he watched the events just in front of his eyes, that Sam was going to be a sexual dynamo all weekend. As Sam's orgasm subsided, she slowly pulled away from Arthur's throbbing black cock and settled slowly back into her seat. Her hand stopped working her tit, but the one that gave her a huge release, was now slowly working the clit and finger fucking her opening, as if to reward it for giving her pleasure and to bask in the satisfaction of her accomplishment.

As Sam opened her eyes, she looked over at her soon-to-be husband stroking his cock inches from her face. She looked up at him and opened her mouth to lick his cock head, wet and dripping with precum. She licked the head like a lollipop, and gave it a kiss when she was done. She never broke her eye contact with him and spoke her first works since she sat in the chair, "I love you!". She then looked over at Arthur whose cock was wet from her saliva, twitching on the other side of her hoping for more attention from her expert mouth. She put her hand on his cock taking over the stroking motions from him, and said, "Let's go to the bedroom and see if you two men can find ways to fuck me and each other."

As she rose from the chair, there was a pool of her wetness smeared on the wood from where she came. She looked down at it, "Well look what you two did! My cunt is so wet, it is overflowing!" And being the tease, she was, Sam said to Arthur and John, "Wait a second, I want to do one more thing." Without waiting for any reaction from either of the men, she took her hand and dipped into her soaking cunt and coated her fingers with her juices. As Arthur and John wondered what she was up to, she moved the chair she just came all over away from the table.

12