Our California Bar-B-Que

Story Info
Sexual adventures become the norm as drinks flowed.
3.2k words
3.92
32.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

It had been a hot summer day in the San Joaquin Valley that amazing July day long ago. My husband (Gary) being in the Air Force, had been assigned to Castle Air Force Base and had just begun his career in the military. We had been married a year and were experiencing life as a married couple and away from our parents for the first time. I (Barbara) was only 18 and he was 19 years old.

We had found a small apartment we could barely afford on his low salary in a nice, clean court with several other couples in our same situation. He had several of the single guys he worked with (there were no women allowed in his airborne electronic career field in those days) to come out for a meal away from the chow hall. So, I planned a Bar-B-Q one Saturday, requiring the guys to bring side dishes of beans, cold slaw, and drinks from a local deli or market. We also invited three couples that lived in our court.

By 3 pm several of Gary's' coworkers had arrived a couple hours early with wine, beer and some "sippin" whisky. I sat out some lawn chairs and spread a blanket on the ground by the Bar-B-Q.

Three couples came over about 4 and one of my new female friends named Rita came over alone. Like some of the other women, she was wearing very short shorts, showing the bottom of her ass. She also wore a loose fitting button up blouse and was barefoot. Her husband had been deployed and would not be home for at least another week. He was a tail gunner on a B-52.

We all found a shady spot next to the apartment to get some relief from the 100 degree heat. Gary's' best friend Bill made certain everyone had something to drink.

One of the neighbor ladies spread hamburgers and hot dogs on the now hot coals and took over the role of chief chef. Bill prepared several of his special drinks. He loved Markers Mark Whiskey directly on the rocks and made sure Rita and I always had a full, fresh glass. We were not used to hard booze and it quickly hit us hard in that heat. Rita was also feeling the booze and seemed to find everything funny. Gary fixed us both a plate with a hamburger and all the side dishes, hoping it would help us to overcome the Whisky. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, socializing, telling jokes and poking fun at each other.

Gary had just purchased a new digital camera, card size, at the BX. He got it out and started taking pictures of everyone at the party. I was amazed at the number of pictures that the card would hold. Some of the guys started acting up and he took many pictures of them as well as the cooking and food. It was a fun time.

One of the single guys brought a radio out and was tuned to a rock and roll station. All of us got into the dancing as well as more of the alcohol. The sun set and it was still warm but more comfortable as the party continued into the early evening. A few of the single guys left, headed back to the base and the two married couples went back into their own apartments. That left Bill, myself, one neighbor couple and two single guys as well as Rita.

Bill continued to pour the drinks and although he denied it, kept making them stronger. It was only eight or nine when I said I was "drunk" and that I was going off to bed. Gary helped me back into our apartment and I said I was going to bed and for Gary to "have fun."

The rest of the group continued to socialize and enjoy the evening. I later found out that Rita was the center of attraction, being the only unaccompanied woman with at least three single, aggressive and nearly drunk guys at the party. She seemed to love the attention and laughed as hard as anyone at the now sexy jokes and comments flying around. Gary's' buddy Bill sat with him and they both watched the others having a good time.

Gary told me later that Rita was drawing the single guys like "bees to honey." Gary asked him if he was interested. Bill let it slip that if he was going to make a move on any woman there it would have been me. I had no idea that he was attracted to me.

Gary told him he was going in the apartment to check on me as it had been a good hour since I had left the party. He doesn't think anyone even noticed when he left and went inside. Going into the bedroom my husband found me passed out on our new queen sized bed. My clothing was just tossed on my dresser, but I was wearing a nightgown and lying covered with only a sheet. Due to the summer heat and no air conditioning, we normally slept under only a light sheet. My snoring indicated that I was sound asleep, or should I say passed out from all of the whiskey Bill had given me.

Gary went back outside and watched everyone having a good time. Bill asked if I was OK and my husband said thanks to Makers Mark and his pouring so many drinks for me, I was out like a light. Bill asked if he was mad at him and Gary told him that I was a big girl and it was up to me to set a drink limit. Bill laughed and said, "Barbara is a big girl - in many ways."

Gary was close to drunk himself and came right out and asked Bill if he was attracted to my boobs and fine ass. Bill replied tactfully, that if I wasn't married to his best "bud" he would be after me in a heartbeat.

In his hazy mind Gary had a wild idea. My husband asked if he would like to "check on Barbara" with him. Bill paused, smiled and said he would love to "check her out." They both got up and Bill followed Gary into the apartment and to my bedroom.

Although the lights were out, the room was lit from outside to the point you could see everything clearly. I was lying on my back with the sheet up to my neck, completely covered.

Gary walked to the right side of the bed and motioned for Bill to walk to the left. He also put his finger against his lips, telling him to be quiet.

Pointing to the corners of the sheet, Gary indicated that they should lift it up and pull it back a little. Gary took one corner while Bill took the other and they pulled it down just below my protruding breasts, relaxed but pointing to the ceiling. It was only then Gary noticed that I had put on my sexy pink baby doll gown that was ultra thin and snug fitting, especially over my now clearly visible breasts. My husband thought that I must have had plans for him when he came to bed.

The top of the gown around my neckline was trimmed in lace but over my breasts was a very sheer material you could see through as if it wasn't on me. Risking an explosion if I woke up and saw the two men, Gary gently placed his hand on my left breast and began caressing it. I did not react or move, I only deepened my breathing.

Looking at Bill, my husband motioned for Bill to do the same to my right breast. I must have really been passed out as I did not wake up and my breathing deepened and both of my nipples became erect as Bill and Gary enjoyed the feel of my warm, firm breasts through the silky material.

They both continued for several minutes and Gary later told me that I only moaned and pushed out my chest into their hands. Bill had my right full breast cupped in his right hand and was teasing my nipple with his left. Since this was going so well for them and I was still nearly passed out cold, Gary motioned for Bill to pull the sheet down further.

They lowered it to my mid thighs, exposing my entire baby doll gown and they both could now get glimpses of my silk panties. Gary whispered to Bill that they should pull up the bottom of my gown. Slowly they lifted it up to my neck, fully exposing both of my beautiful, full tits.

As Gary caressed my left tit, I raised my left hand. Gary thought it was over. Actually, Gary placed it fully upon my left tit and, covering it with his hand, had me massage myself, pulling on my nipple. He said my breathing was increasing and my hips were beginning to rotate but my eyes remained closed.

Taking his left hand, Gary cupped my mound, placing my two center fingers tightly against my slit. As I humped my hand, he rubbed his thumb against my clit. This increased my moaning and hip movements. Gary had been watching my hips and fucking movements when my husband looked up to see Bill sucking on my right nipple. Gary later said that I seemed to be in another world.

"Gary... Gary" someone was calling him from outside. He got up and left Bill nursing on his wife. When he got outside, Gary was told that our neighbor, Rita was smashed and a couple of the guys from the barracks had her on her back on the blanket. He didn't want them to rape her right there in my front yard, so he pulled them off of her and saw that she was nearly as wasted as I was. Gary told the guys they had better head back to the base and he would see that she got home across the lawn to her own apartment.

Gary went back into my bedroom and told Bill what had happened and that he was taking Rita home. Bill asked if he could continue with me and Gary said the breast play would be OK as long as he didn't try to fuck me. Bill agreed. Gary told him that in the bedside table was a silk blindfold and that he should put it on me, just in case I woke up. My husband then left to get Rita.

Gary helped Rita stand and with his arm around her waist and her head on his shoulder, he started her toward her apartment. Looking back he could see the last few people leaving and going home. Gary managed to half-way carry her to her door. Discovering it was unlocked, he helped her inside and back to her bedroom. She almost fell back on her bed and he started to leave but thought she would be uncomfortable in the summer clothing she was wearing.

Gary unbuttoned her blouse then helped her sit up as he pulled it down her arms. It was a struggle but he removed it and folded them on her dresser.

Rita was now only wearing her shorts, panties and bra. Reaching behind her, Gary unhooked her bra. It almost fell forward off her large breasts as he slipped it down both of her arms. It was difficult as she was as loose as a rag doll.

Gary laid her back on her bed and placed her legs straight down and slightly spread. Her breasts were larger than he had realized and they appeared even bigger with such a small waist and full hips. Continuing he unbuttoned and unzipped her tight shorts. Reaching under her, Gary pulled them over her hips and down her legs. He pulled them off her feet and placed then on her blouse on the dresser.

Gary couldn't help but notice the tight pink bikini panties and the obviously engorged labia shaping the crotch. He pulled the sheet up and covered her. Walking to the door, he stopped and looked back at her sleeping form.

Back in my bedroom, Bill had gone into the bedside drawer and found the blindfold. He also discovered some of Gary's' and my "personal" items. Raising my head off of the pillow, he placed the soft silk blindfold over my eyes. Going back to where he had left off, he embraced both of my breasts and nipples.

Looking down my unconscious body Bill was drawn to my bikini panties and my legs spread slightly apart. Bill slid his hand down my belly, feeling me faintly move under his touch. Rather than placing his hand on my crotch as my husband had, he slipped it inside of my panties, across my neatly trimmed bush and placed his fingers onto my labia minora. His thumb rubbed against my clit causing me to gasp and increasing my breathing rate.

Remembering the items we had in our bedside drawer, Bill pulled out the KY warming gel. Placing some on the fingers of his right hand, he reached back into my panties and began rubbing the magic lotion into my sex. Almost immediately, I began humping his fingers and moaning erotically.

Still nearly unconscious, I began to awake, thinking Gary was using me. Bill reached for his crotch. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his now erect cock. Immediately, I grasped it and began slowly but firmly stroking his stiff rod. It was similar in size and shape to Gary. In an erotic haze, I thought I was about to be fucked by my husband.

I was now beginning to awake although I was definitely still drunk. In my mind I believed it was my husband magically using my body and I wanted to please him and myself. A deep erotic desire had built up within me with two men playing with my body. I recognized the blindfold as we had used it many times in our games and did not try to remove it.

It was me that reached down and slipped my panties off over my round hips. Kicking them onto the floor, I whispered, "Make love to me Gary, please, I need you."

Bill was stunned and did not know what to do. Thinking with his cock and a drunken mind, he removed his pants and shorts as I continued to stroke his erection. Bill was still aware of his promise to Gary and was afraid of a potential pregnancy. Back into the drawer he pulled out a condom and quickly positioned himself between my now wide open legs. Bill opened the packet and hastily put the Trojan on.

It was me, still holding onto his cock that pulled him to my now flowing cunt. Bill held himself up off of me, allowing only his cock to touch.

Bill hesitated as I began begging, "Gary, please fuck me. Please." Despite his promise to his friend, Bill moved closer and the tip of his cock touched the engorging and opening flower between my widely spread legs. With me pulling him closer and his near molten desires, Bill slowly entered my labia.

I remember crying out as his rigid cock split my vaginal lips and brushed against my clit. Inch by inch he pressed into me, loving the groaning sounds I was making. As Bill finally fully entered, I pressed my hips solidly up against my husband's best friend.

Bill was now holding both of my tits in his own hands and pulling hard on my nipples as he started fucking my cunt. I remember the slight pain and the arousal it was causing within me.

Across the courtyard, my husband stood in our neighbor's bedroom looking at Rita and watching her breasts rise and fall with each breath. She was erotic as well as beautiful. He remembered the camera he had left on the picnic table and actually ran back into Rita's bedroom. She had not moved, as she was totally out of it because of the amount of drinks she had consumed.

He snapped off several pictures of her covered with the sheet. Pulling it down a little, her breasts were now fully exposed as she was still flat on her back. After a few more pictures Gary gathered the courage to totally remove the sheet, leaving her in only her panties.

Her legs were slightly spread as he took more pictures of her entire body. Gary moved to the other side of the bed and took a few more from that angle. She had not moved at all since he had returned.

Knowing he was risking possible danger, Gary sat the camera down and took hold of the top of Rita's' bikini panties. Pulling then down, they slid from under her ass with very little effort. As her well trimmed bush came into view, Gary paused and took a couple pictures.

Going back to her panties, he pulled them down her legs and off her feet. She rolled over onto her left side.

Gary was disappointed in the loss of the view of her pussy and inner legs, but realized it offered a great shot of her ass as well as her full tits lying against each other, spread on the bed. Gary must have taken at least twenty pictures from every angle possible.

Taking her by the shoulder, Gary rolled her onto her back. She was still passed out cold. He straightened her legs and spread them apart. Her feet were at least two feet apart exposing her inner thighs and a direct shot of her nearly open cunt. Realizing it for the first time, he had a record hard on.

It was difficult, but he managed to pull the sheet up and completely covered her. Slowly turning, Gary walked to the door and back to his apartment.

Bill had tenderly fucked me for several minutes, enough for me to reach two climaxes. Unable to hold back any more, he erupted, filling his condom. I remember feeling his erection get harder and larger as he approached orgasm. I increased my humping and tightened my pussy down on what I thought was my husband's cock.

As Bill finished and began to withdraw from my warm sheath, I fell back into my pillow and was quickly back asleep, still wearing the blindfold.

By the time Gary entered, Bill was dressed and had covered me with the sheet. He had flushed the full condom down the toilet.

Gary asked if he had a good time and Bill just responded with a nod of his head. Bill and Gary walked back into the den and he explained what had happened with Rita. Showing Bill many of the pictures in the camera, Bill asked if Gary had fucked her. "Of course not," he replied. Bill asked if Gary would like too. "Without a doubt," my husband answered with a large grin.

It was when Bill came over for dinner the following week, we had a few too many drinks and everything that had happened during the Bar-B-Que was revealed. Shocked at first; we all ended up laughing about what we all had done that evening. We agreed that we should do something similar very soon.

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers