Our Camping Becomes Golden - Prequel

Story Info
I'm answering questions-how did I get interested in pee play.
3.4k words
4.64
32.4k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneP
JeanneP
38 Followers

This is a prequel to my story about camping and trying golden showers for the first time. Some people commented that my story sounded like it could be real. I can confirm that it really happened. I never thought it would happen but it did. I'm so glad it did. It's been amazing to me even though I know most people in the world would call it gross or messed up.

Some others asked me, how did you get to the place where you wanted to try it in the first place? They think it's a weird thing to like and can't understand how I could have come to like it so much. It wasn't like I just woke up one day and thought, hmmmm, I'd like someone to pee on me! It evolved over time and as it evolved I didn't even know there was something called golden showers. Here's how I got there...

We were both 18 and seniors in high school. My friend Isabel...Izzy...and I were both on our high school soccer team and outside of the high school season we played on club teams. Because of all the soccer we were together almost more than we saw our families. We ended up in some of the same classes, we studied together, ate meals together at each other's houses, and even slept together fairly regularly just because it was convenient. Our parents joked that we were as inseparable as twins and in some ways they were right.

After soccer games or practices we would go to one of our houses, shower, have a late dinner and study together. Because it got late we would end up sleeping over at whichever house we ended up at. Before you start to wonder, it was mostly innocent. We never hooked up together. I retrospect, having tried sex in college with other girls, I wish I had tried to connect in that way with Izzy. I was a late bloomer sexually. I masturbated more than anything. I had been to 3rd base with a guy but it wasn't until college that I let loose and explored sex. The truth is I was too naïve to know that it could have happened or that I wanted it to happen.

What did happen though was that we would shower at each other's house. And there was a night when we got back to my parent's house from soccer and we were both going to shower. I got in the shower first but as I got in, Izzy knocked on the door and said she had to pee really badly. She wanted to know if she could go while I was showering. I didn't think anything of it. I said sure go ahead. In she came and sat down to do her business.

The shower in my parent's house had sliding glass doors that were mottled and opaque so that you could only see the head of the person in the shower. You could see the outline of their body but not in any detail. The result was that while she was peeing, if Izzy looked, she would be able to see my head and the rest would be a shadow. I, on the other hand, did a double take when I realized I could look down and see her. It was the first time anyone had peed while I was showering and I was surprised that I was looking down on her and could see clearly between her legs.

Because of all of our sports together we had seen each other nude in the showers several times. I had clearly seen her boobs many times. But I never got a full on look between her open legs. And as I showered that's exactly what I was seeing. When I realized what I could see I was suddenly worried she would see me looking. But she wasn't looking up and I couldn't take my eyes away. It was kind of hot to see her pussy like that. It was even hotter when I saw the pee start to spurt out from between her pussy lips. I was mesmerized. Even though most was going straight down I noticed that some of it splashed off of her thighs. I was in the habit of holding my lips open when I peed so I wouldn't get it on myself. Izzy had her legs open but didn't spread her lips so it splashed around. When she got done she took a bit of TP and wiped her thighs and her pussy to take care of the pee that had bounced around.

It was fascinating to see her pussy so clearly but suddenly I started to wonder what it felt like to get pee on yourself. I don't know why it struck me as so interesting but I just had to know. After she cleaned up and left the bathroom I finished up my shower and got out to dry off. As I was drying I knew I had to pee so I could see what it felt like. I knew I was going to pee like Izzy just had. I sat down and spread my legs a little but left my lips untouched. I was excited and anxious about what I was doing and had an inkling that it was a little bit on the weird side. Even though Izzy and I shared a little about what we did with boys, I was sure Izzy would tell me I was a pervert if I told her how excited I was about what I was going to do. My mind was racing and it seemed like it was forever before I started peeing even though I'm sure in hindsight that it didn't take all that long. When the pee finally started squirting out it sprayed a little and landed on my thighs just like it had for Izzy. I remember thinking it felt really good. It was so warm and in a way it was comforting. There wasn't all that much pee that landed on me but I knew that I clearly liked how it felt.

That was the beginning. It's an odd set of circumstances. To this day I know it was just a coincidence that I saw Izzy so openly like that. I never had that full of a view of her pussy again even though I continued to see her nude from time to time in the showers after soccer games and practices. I didn't even actively try to find ways to see her like that again. Like I said, I was naïve and didn't really connect being excited by seeing her pee with being excited by seeing Izzy's body. It was the peeing that excited me at that time.

I still don't know why it was such a compelling sight or why I found it so necessary to find out what it felt like to have my own pee roll off my skin. For the next four or five months I peed like that every time I went to the bathroom. I really enjoyed how it felt on me. I had the sense that it was a little perverted to like how my own pee felt splashing on me but I kept doing it anyway.

The amount of pee that splashed on me was usually minimal. I liked how it felt but it didn't occur to me that I could let more of it run over me. Then one day later that summer, not long before I went off to college, I was just stepping into the shower as I felt the urge to pee. I was already a little wet from the shower and didn't want to drip water all over the bathroom floor. It occurred to me that if I peed in the shower it would just go down the drain. So I decided to stand in the shower and pee. Big revelation right? Half the world has probably peed in the shower but I thought I was doing something revolutionary.

I stood under the shower and held my legs apart a little and kind of aimed my hips forward. I was trying to aim it towards the drain for some unknown reason even though it would end up there whether I aimed or not. As my pee started, the water from the shower was washing over me. While I could see the pee going mostly down the drain and a little on my thighs I couldn't feel it at all. The shower spray was warm too and it made it so there wasn't any sensation of warmth from the pee. It was disappointing! I stopped in mid pee and turned the shower off. I stood there again to pee so I could feel it this time. As I started to pee it sprayed around more than usual and started running down my legs. I loved how it felt. I was ecstatic! The feeling was much better than the little drips that hit me before because there was more of it and the sensation lasted longer. Since I had peed a little already it didn't last long though. I wished it would keep going. I knew that from then on I was going to be peeing standing in the shower when I felt the urge to go.

Later that night I told my parents I was going to shower before bed. I usually showered in the morning so they commented on it but it was no big deal. For the first time, I drank a few glasses of water so I would have to pee more. As I got to the shower I felt like I was going to burst. Even though I was needing to go so badly something about the situation made it hard to go. In retrospect I was nervous that I was doing something very premeditated that was even more depraved than what I had been doing. I waited and waited until finally a little bit dribbled out. It took even more time but finally the flow started. It was splashing around and the pee that wasn't flying forward towards the drain started running down my legs. I spontaneously decided if I held my legs together more of it would run off of me so I did. Now most of my pee was cascading down my legs. It felt heavenly. It let it go and go until it was gone and realized that it had been so exciting that I was turned on. After my pee stopped I turned the shower on and gave in to the urge to rub myself. I was very excited and started thinking about the pee soaking my skin. I shoved two fingers inside myself and rubbed my clit with the other hand. I frantically finger fucked myself and came so hard it kind of startled me.

It turned out to be a night of firsts. It was the first time I realized I could let all my pee run down my skin and it was the first night I associated being turned on with peeing. After my shower I got into bed and was still turned on. I was so turned on that I must have been making noise as I masturbated. My dad knocked on the door and asked if I was all right? Wow was I embarrassed! But I was still turned on by what I had done and finger fucked myself again to another orgasm. I tried to cum quietly so my parents wouldn't be knocking again but I was so horny it was hard to be bothered with worrying about how quiet I was.

Now that I had discovered how much I liked the feeling of pee running down my legs and had discovered that it was a turn on, I peed every time I was in the shower. I had moved away to college soon after all this happened. Fortunately the women's floors in the dorms not only had gang showers but also had some individual showers for the shy amongst us. (And for those who wanted to pee on themselves!) I started getting horny as I headed to the shower and before long I was rubbing myself in the shower as I peed. This had two effects. First, it splashed pee around more which I liked. Second, it got pee on my hands and I started doing things like cupping the pee into my hand and rubbing it into my boobs. Things were accelerating for me in my pee play. Before long I graduated from just using my hands to bringing a cup into the shower. I peed into it so I could pour it over my boobs. After pouring it over myself on several occasions, in the ultimate step, I peed into my cup as I masturbated and in my horny frenzy I took a sip of my pee.

Tasting my pee felt so naughty and nasty and kinky and even though the taste was strange it turned me on in a new way. I was sure if anyone ever knew how far I had taken this obsession they would probably put me in an asylum. I was careful to try to shower at off times so no one would accidentally discover what I was doing. I admit I was somewhat ashamed of what I was doing. I assumed it was wrong. But it made me so horny I couldn't stop.

One of the side effects of this was that I was now masturbating daily. I masturbated as I peed and started to get so I needed to cum daily. I got so into masturbating that I was eventually cumming a few times a day masturbating. It seemed like I was horny an awful lot. It was at this point that I had sex with a girl for the first time. She was in one of my classes and we went to a party together one night. It turned out to be a crowd that neither of us really wanted to hang out with. As we walked back across campus I admitted to her that I had kind of been hoping to hook up with someone because I was horny. I doubt I would have told her that if I hadn't had too much to drink at the party. She was more blunt than me. She said she was horny too and was going to have to jill off when she got back. I remember laughing and saying I was jilling off too much these days. Again being blunt she came out said there's more than one way to fuck. She asked if I ever had tried sex with another girl. I got kind of flustered and said I hadn't but that I hadn't had the opportunity. She said I'm not a les but I'm your opportunity if you want to try.

I wasn't sure what to say. I had wanted to try but I wasn't expecting an offer to just plop in front of me. Right there in the middle of campus she used my hesitation to make a move. She kissed me in a very full mouth sensuous kiss. Her hand went to my breast and I was on fire. I was panting by the time we broke our kiss. I was flustered by the how fast things had just happened but I could feel the electricity between my legs. I kissed her back. I told her I didn't know how this went but I wanted to try. We hurried to her dorm room. When we got in her room we locked in another heated kiss and started groping and feeling each other. The kiss went on and on until she pushed me away and said we need to get naked so she could cum! We each pulled our clothes off quickly and I had a small moment of hesitation as she stared at me topless and I realized what we were going to do. When she pulled her panties off and was completely naked I had a flashback to seeing Izzy in my bathroom and knew I needed to do this. Now naked, we pulled each other onto the bed. I wasn't sure who should do what or go first. Suddenly her hand was rubbing my pussy so I tried to do the same to her. She pulled my hand away and started working her way down my body.

She spent time licking and sucking my nipples until I couldn't stand it anymore. I started begging her to go down on me. She started teasing me and said maybe I should suck her nipples too. I wanted to find out what it was like and just charged into it. She laughed at me for acting like I had never had sex before but she liked how I sucked on her nipples and pulled them a little with my teeth and then licked around them. After more sucking and nibbling we were both on fire and she rearranged us into a 69. I hadn't even 69ed with a guy at this point in my life but I was ready to try. I got on my back and she climbed on top and pushed her pussy into my face. Between her tongue lashing my clit and me being smothered in her scent and her juices as I licked her I built to a crescendo quickly and came in wave after wave. As I came I wasn't able to keep licking her and she started riding her pussy over my mouth and face. Not long after I started cumming, she was cumming too and we were squirming and moaning and filling the room with the perfume of our scents as we lost control completely.

We spent the rest of the night taking turns making each other cum until we exhausted ourselves and collapsed into sleep. It started a great friendship that included us having plenty of sex throughout college. We were both into guys and had more sex that way but whenever we hit a dry spell or just needed some extra sex we turned to each other to take care of our needs.

As time went by and years went by peeing on myself and masturbating as I peed and tasting my pee became part of my routine. I tasted more and more as time went my to the point where I would on occasion drink a whole cup of it while I was masturbating. And as all this went on I never ever heard of anyone else who shared this need and obsession of mine and I was never able to share my strange desires with anyone else.

I met my husband in my senior year of college and we got married a year after we graduated. I didn't want to keep secrets from my husband but I was fairly sure he wouldn't understand what I did or why I liked it. In a way it did open me up to being kinky. When my husband wanted to try things like a threesome with another woman, or anal sex, or when he shyly wondered what I would think of more aggressive (meaning rougher) sex I went for it even if I wasn't sure about it. I didn't want to shoot his ideas down since I was so worried about what he would think of my kinky desires.

As we tried different things I found that I ended up liking them and came to learn that kinky things excite me. Maybe that's why peeing turns me on. For some reason though I think it's more than that. What it is exactly I can't say. As I write to tell others how I came to be so into pee and pee play, I'm realizing something that I didn't realize before. It's not quite 30 years since I first let pee splash on myself. It's clearly a fetish of mine and an obsession of mine. And as much as I thought I was trying to explain how it happened and why it happened, I'm still, after all these years trying to explain it to myself.

I guess this isn't much of a sex story so maybe people won't even read it! (If you read my first submission you'll get more sex.) There's still that idea in my mind from somewhere that I'm not supposed to like this. But my husband does know about it since our camping trip and has embraced it with me. I love it even more now. I guess some things just defy explanation.

JeanneP
JeanneP
38 Followers