Our Camping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally moved off Jill and collapsed on the mattress, Jill looked like she had been in the shower, her hair, and upper body were soaked with Sandra's juices. Jill leaned over and gave Sandra a long probing kiss. She then looked at Sam and me and asked if we had enjoyed the show, and that the second act would come later.

We both answered with a hardy Hell yes, and would have a hard time waiting for act 2.

Sandra spoke up and said that it would be worth the wait, because she was going to make sure that Jill got to experience an earthquake also.

Sam and I were both looking forward to act 2 as we were both as hard as steel after watching these 2 babes. Jill suggested that we move on to male/female sex because it was going to be better than waiting for the girls to get started again, Sam and I agreed because we wanted to put our cocks somewhere besides in our hands. Jill also mentioned that after they had worn us out they would still be able to perform.

Sam wanted to fuck Sandra while I watched. I agreed as I knew that I would fuck Jill while Sam watched then we would both clean our own wife's pussy. I was looking forward to eating another mans cum from my wife's pussy.

Sam had Sandra get in the doggie position then he mounted her, inserting the full length of his dick in one swift movement. This surprised Sandra as she had never had that much cock in her before. The surprise was that he fit so easily. Sam started pumping her in a slow and deliberate manner, Sandra was responding to each of his thrusts. The sight of my wife being fucked by another guy was exhilarating and I wanted a better view. I got on my back and worked my way under Sandra so I was directly under her twat. From this position I was able to see Sam's dick sliding into her snatch and how the lips grabbed him as he pulled out. I watched for a short time then I lifted my head so I could lick Sandra's clit and Sam's dick as he fucked her. Sam's dick was sliding across my forehead and nose to get to Sandra's cunt.

Sam started picking up speed and I noticed his balls retracting into his body and I knew he was about to fill my wife's pussy with his cum. I knew that one of my fantasies was about to be fulfilled.

Sam was fucking Sandra deep and hard, she was making strange animal noises that I had never heard before. Sam got faster then pushed deeply into Sandra and emptied his sperm into her. They both stopped moving and enjoyed the passion of the moment. Soon I noticed some of Sam's cum leaking from Sandra's pussy. I got in position so that I could lick the overflow off her and Sam's cock. Soon Sam started slowly pulling his cock from Sandra, I was licking the mixture of his cum and her pussy juices from his cock as he withdrew it. When he was completely free of her I sucked his dick clean. I then pulled Sandra down onto my face so I could suck her pussy; I wanted all of the juice left inside her.

Jill spoke up at this time and informed us that she wanted to get fucked and she wanted it now.

I had her lay down as I wanted to fuck her in the missionary position. Strange, I just wanted to fuck someone or something right now. I crawled between her legs, licked her twat and up her body until I was in position to fuck her.

I entered her and started fucking in a determined manner to insure that she had a climax before I did. I thought about the launch the next day and if we would eat something after we were finished, anything but how good her pussy felt. Jill was amazing; she could take Sam's big dick, a huge sized dildo then my average cock and make me feel like I was the only one she had fucked for a month. I have never met anyone who had more control of their pussy than Jill.

I managed to fuck her for about 20 minuets before I filled her with my cum, she had at least 3 orgasms.

When I was able to roll over Sam immediately covered her pussy with his mouth and did a good job of cleaning her out.

At this time we were all so tired that Jill volunteered that Sandra could wait until later to suck her snatch.

We all went to bed and immediately were asleep.

At 6:00 am the older babe from the beach stuck her head into the tent and said the launch was scheduled for 6:30 and we should get up. All 4 of us were lying around nude with dried cum on various parts of our bodies. This did not escape her, she asked if she could get us some coffee and watch us get dressed. She then said that we had entertained them with our activities last night.

We managed to get to the beach and watch the rocket lift off.

Sam and Jill had to get packed so they could get home as their baby-sitter had to go back home that night. We helped them pack, exchanged phone numbers and addresses, kissed and watch them drive away.

We were staying for 10 more days and thought they would be dull and boring. The lady that had got us up for the launch came around and told Sandra that she and her friends were going to be around for a week and would like to get to know us better.

We and they did get to know each much better, but that is another story.

12