Our Changing Life Together Ch. 03

Story Info
Things get more personal and close to home.
4.8k words
4.07
38.1k
53

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usafcuck
Usafcuck
128 Followers

Saturday is usually my favorite day of the week. Since she started the academy, and is usually exhausted most nights, Saturday morning usually starts with sex. I woke up and snuggled my cute wife. She was still out cold, exhausted from the week's training and fucking. I let her sleep, knowing she needed it.

I went through the morning routine with the kids. Marie got up just in time to do the usual soccer games and errands that take up most of our Saturday daytime. She seemed finally well rested and radiant. God, she was effortlessly beautiful, I noted as she sat next to me in our minivan. She has perfect legs and feet, that were currently resting on the dash. Every now and then, she will give me a foot job, one of my favorite things. Maybe tonight, I thought.

I still wanted to know more about her time with Terrance. She really hasn't said a lot about it. Saturday night is our weekend date night, so we should have plenty of time to talk later, I hoped. Not a conversation we can have with kids around.

I noticed she's was a bit more attached to her phone than normal throughout our day. She was definitely texting a lot. She was also more publicly affectionate towards me, which was nice.

Finally, the day's errands and games were over. We got home with about 45 minutes until the babysitter was due. We went into our bedroom. Marie undressed and said she needed a shower before going out, and she'd like some company. I happily obliged, taking my clothes off as well.

We hopped in our large walk-in shower, something we splurged on when we built our house. She asked me to wash her hair. I began doing so, and asked her the questions I've been dying to ask.

"Marie, who have you been texting all day?"

"Who do you think, Scott?", she asked with a playful smile.

"Well, what do you guys text about?"

"Mostly sex, some about the academy. He really seems to like fucking an older woman. When I told him we were running around to soccer games all afternoon, he said he was thrilled to be fucking a real soccer mom."

"What is your relationship with him like? You're not falling in love with him, are you?"

"God, no. He's a great lover with a huge cock. That's why I'm fucking him. Yes, we flirt a lot and have an intimate relationship, but not a romantic one. I can't have sex with random guys like you wanted. I need to have a trust and a chemistry with a guy for that. But I'm also not looking for love. I have that. He takes care of my physical needs, and I take care of his. You're still my husband and the only man I love."

I squeezed up to her back, pressing my dick between her ass cheeks, and lathered up her C cup tits. She moaned as I squeezed them together.

"Mmm that's nice cuckboy. Squeeze mommy's tits. Terrance likes to do that too. He has big, strong hands. He loves my tits."

I began grinding into her ass. I tried to push my penis down into her pussy, but she pulled away.

"Baby, no. I'm still sore from Terrance and I want to be ready for his cock. My pussy needs a break."

I was a little frustrated, but still turned on by her desire for her lover. "Well, he's probably going to make you sore every time you fuck, so when do I get a chance?"

"I don't know right now. Scott - you wanted this. I told you, I need to establish a relationship with Terrance for this to work. That's going to take time. Eventually, we will figure out how to make this work for you too. But I need some time to get comfortable with Terrance."

"I understand, that makes sense."

"Speaking of which, I want to fuck him every day for awhile. I know it's date night, so I have an idea. Take me out to a nice dinner, and then I can show you where Terrence lives. I'll go up to his apartment for a quick fuck, while you wait in the car. How does that sound? Kind of like dinner and a show?"

"That sounds hot, but it's not really a show if I have to wait in the car. Can I come up and watch?"

Marie got some soap and lathered up my dick, pumping me while we talk. "No, not yet. We talked about that today. We both want more time to have sex by ourselves before letting you watch. But we will try to remember to take pictures this time. Does that work?"

"Hell yes that works". She stopped pumping me, and hopped out of the shower, leaving me horny. I was excited to be close to them fucking, even if I couldn't see yet. And pictures will be great. We got ready. She put on her favorite thong and bra, both bright red. She dressed in a small sexy black dress.

We went out to a nice steak dinner. The sexual tension was high, but we mostly talked about other things. I love spending time with her, we get each other really well and can talk for days.

We paid the check and left. She put Terrance's address in the navigation system for me. I could tell she was excited. As I drove, she re-applied her make up. We pulled into his apartment complex. I noticed he lives only minutes from the academy. We live about 45 min away, in the suburbs.

I parked the car. Marie then did something sexy. She leaned her seat back, and took off her thong. She handed it to me. "He told me he likes it when I don't wear underwear. You can hold onto these for me". She kissed my cheek and left the car. Watching her bubbly ass swing back and forth while she walked to his door was incredibly hot. She walked up the stairs to his third floor apartment. She leaned over the railing and blew me a kiss. She then knocked on the door and went inside, leaving me holding her thong waiting in the car.

What do you do at a time like this? My wife of 11 years is being fucked by a young and well endowed black man as I sit in my car, outside his apartment building. All I want to do is go up to his door and ask if I can watch, but Marie says she needs more time. I get that. When we would fantasize together about this lifestyle, she told me she wants to have sex without me there most of the time, so it's more natural. For it to work for her, it needs to be about her pleasure. If I was there all the time, she was concerned she wouldn't enjoy it as much because there would be too much focus on making it a good experience for me.

I was deep into these thoughts when my phone buzzed. It was a picture from Marie, taken by Terrance. She was kneeling in front of him sucking his thick cock. Holy mother of god, he's huge. Her mouth struggled to handle his girth. It looked like she only had about a third of his mass inside her mouth. It was too much to take. I looked around the dark parking lot, it seemed like nobody was around. I took out my dick, which, after seeing Terrance's huge cock, seemed even smaller than normal now, even though it was its full five inches. I wrapped Marie's red thong around it, and started pumping.

I looked back at my phone, willing it to buzz with another picture. Almost on cue, it did. I opened it up. They were about to start fucking. Marie was now on his bed, again on her knees. But now she was facing away from him, with his monster cockhead pressed against the lips of her swollen pussy. It was dark, long, thick, and veiny. Huge mushroom head that was a slightly lighter tone than his dark shaft. Luckily, her pussy looked very wet. She was horny as hell. I pumped my little penis harder.

Another picture. He was now halfway inside her. Her pussy was stretched, thinning her lips which grabbed onto the skin of his cock. Fuck, that's hot. Then another picture. He was now balls deep. His large right hand was holding her sexy waist while his left held her phone. Her bubbly ass was in the air, as she arched her back to take his monster cock. She was so fucking full of cock.

I furiously jacked off. No more pics were coming now. I assumed Terrance and Marie were busy. I wanted to wait. Maybe she would have sex with me when we got home. Maybe. Or at least jack me off. Hell, maybe rub me with her feet. I haven't been able to cum more than once a night in awhile, so I knew I should hold off. I stopped jacking off. My penis stayed rock hard though, as I impatiently waited. A few minutes went by. Then a pic came.

Terrance's creamy cock was somewhat deflated now. Marie still had her ass in the air. Terrance had pulled out. Her pussy was an absolute mess. Her lips were pink, puffy, and creamy. At her entrance, there was a large wad of his cum, which was dripping down her lips. Holy shit, that guy cums buckets. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my dick again and began pumping. After just a few strokes, I had my own orgasm. My cum spit up onto my wife's thong. After I was done, I looked down at the mess I made compared to the mess Terrance had made. Not only did his cock dwarf mine, he probably cums five times as much cum as me. At least.

As I was cleaning myself off with a napkin, I heard a door shut. Marie was coming downstairs. I hurried and finished cleaning and zipped myself up. She came up to the driver side window of our mini-van and I rolled it down. "Hey Scotty, kiss me". I kissed her long and deep. I could feel her sexuality it was so ripe. "Open the side door and climb in the back for me, you have work to do."

I did as instructed. She laid the back seat of the van down, and layed down. "Clean me, cuck", she said in a raspy voice. She lifted her dress above her waist, exposing the mess her lover and her made. More of his cum had dripped down her pussy, some on her upper thigh now. I got to work, licking Terrance's cum off her legs first. "That was so good, Scott. Thank you for bringing me here. Did you get the pics?" I lifted my mouth from her wetness just long enough to tell her yes, and I loved them. "Good. Terrance said he stopped taking them pretty quick, until after he came. He fucked the shit out of me this time. He was hard and fast. I came all over his big cock, baby."

By now, I had moved up to her pussy. She told me to lay down. "It works better like this", she instructed. She sat on my face, pushing her ass into nose. Globs of warm cum drained from her sweet and salty pussy. "I need to see him again tomorrow, Scott. He's going to come over for dinner. Not just him. I'm going to invite a few people from my class so it's not suspicious. I'll have to figure out how to get him into our bed, though. I need his cock." As she did this, she took out my flaccid dick. "Well, well, well... looks like we weren't the only one's having fun. Look at this tiny thing. Did you have fun, Scotty?" I did my best to mumble yes while being smothered by her dripping pussy. "Baby boy, this thing is so cute and tiny. I do love it. Terrance's is far better for fucking though. But I won't forget this little guy."

She continued to play with my limp penis while she had a powerful orgasm. I finished cleaning the remnants of their sex. We rearranged ourselves and the van, and climbed into the front seat. I looked around, praying not to see anyone. Looks like we are in the clear.

As we drove home, she told me of her plans for tomorrow night. We love to entertain, and have had groups of police cadets over a few times for dinner on previous Sundays. So having Terrance over wouldn't be an obvious sign of their secret. She told me she wanted the three of us talk. She said Terrance wants to meet me.

I was excited to meet with him and figure out what his expectations of this arrangement are. It's new ground for us. I haven't put a lot of thought into how it's going to work. To this point, it hasn't exactly gone according to plan for me. But I've never seen Marie more happy. She was glowing. When we got home, I put the kids to bed while Marie drove the sitter home. We met again in our bed. We kissed each other and held each other until we fell asleep.

We slept in until late Sunday. I woke up first and just admired my sexy, naked Marie for awhile. Even though the academy's rigorous training program has hardened her muscles, she still maintained soft curves around her ass and hips. My dick grew hard as I admired her. I had to have her. I moved down and took one of her pink nipples into my mouth. She awoke with a moan, then a giggle.

"Feeling a little horny and neglected, baby?" I mumbled "yes", while moving to her other perfectly sized tit. "Good job baby boy, you deserve it. Suck mommy's tits." I love when she talks to me like this. As I sucked, she reached down and began lightly pumping my dick with her fingertips. "This penis is so cute. I love it. It can't do what Terrance's cock can do to me though."

Her taunting set me over the edge. I spread her legs apart and attempted to penetrate her. "Baby, stop. I need to tell you something." I waited with my penis at her swollen opening. "Terrance doesn't want us to have sex. He didn't tell me why. After we had finished having sex last night at his place, we made our plan to see each other today. Then, as I was leaving, he told me that he didn't want me to have sex with you until we talk tonight".

What the fuck? Who the hell is this guy? Big cock or not, Marie is my fucking wife and I'll have sex with her if I want to. "Marie, I need to fuck you. I appreciate what you have going on with Terrance, but I have my needs too." As I said this I shoved myself inside her. My penis slid right in her to my balls. She was wet, but also seemed a bit looser than normal. This fact drove me crazy with lust. I fucked her hard.

"You're right Scott, you do need a fuck. You haven't fucked me this hard in years. Take me hard. Terrance won't be able to tell that I've been fucked, anyway. You don't sloppy up my pussy like he does." Her dirty taunting did the trick. I got on my knees, and lifted her feet in the air. I pounded her, until I blew my load. "Stay in me, Scotty." I kept my deflating penis inside her while she rubbed her clit. "I don't need to do this when Terrance fucks me. His cock hits all my spots, and I cum so fucking hard." She lifted her legs higher and had a long orgasm, before relaxing her taut body. My penis slipped out of her.

We got dressed and went about the day, which including getting things for the bbq we had planned, and tidying up the house. Marie washed the sheets to our bed, which I found interesting. We had invited 5 other police cadets over. I took a shower and got ready. Guests were supposed to arrive at 5, so I was caught off guard when the doorbell rang at 4.

"He's here!", Marie said with a beaming smile. She went and answered the door, with me trailing behind. She opened the door and invited him in. "Terrance, this is my husband, Scott. Scott, this is my lover, Terrance". Marie probably noticed my discomfort in calling Terrance her lover with our kids somewhere in the house. "It's ok Scott, the kids are with the Rogers tonight. Sarah picked them up while you were in the shower." Terrance stepped towards me. He was tall, probably around 4 inches taller than me at around 6'3". He was trim, but was also muscular. He was dressed sharply in slacks and a polo shirt. He had a well defined jaw line, and short hair to go along with a handsome face. "Great to finally meet you, Scott. Marie has told me so much about you."

We shook hands and exchanged some pleasantries. Marie sat on the couch, and Terrance sat on the love seat. We got to know each other, and spoke about our families and where we had lived. Terrance was the son of a cop in a smaller town. He wanted to be a cop too, but wanted to work for a bigger department in a bigger city. He finished college first, and moved to the city. He seemed very smart, well-spoken, and mature for a 24 year old. But his defining characteristic that stuck out to me was his confidence. He is one of those people who naturally leads in whatever environment he was in.

As we talked, Marie was mostly quiet. We had been talking for about 15 minutes when Marie spoke up. "Scott, we aren't being good hosts. Will you get everyone a drink?" Sure, I said and got up. I went into the kitchen and fixed some drinks. When I came back, Marie was on the love seat with Terrance. They were making out, with Marie sitting on his lap. Terrance has one hand on her ass and his other around her head. They were passionately kissing. When I approached, they stopped.

"Thanks baby", Marie said as she and Terrance took a drink. "Scott, our other guests will be getting here soon. I'm going to give Terrance a private tour of our bedroom." With that, they took their drinks into our room, with me in trail. We got to our bedroom door. Marie stopped at the door. "Terrance, head on in and make yourself at home. I need to chat with my husband for a minute". He kissed her on the cheek. "Sure baby. Oh and Scott, great meeting you. Like I always told Marie - you are a lucky guy."

"Thanks?" I awkwardly shook his hand again before he went in to our room. Marie hugged me, and held me close. "Scott, we still want this to be just Terrance and I. I know we haven't discussed us fucking in our bed without you there, but we both need it. I'm going in, please give us some space. I love you". She kissed me and then turned. She went into our room, and closed the door... locking it behind her.

It was another one of those "so now.. what?" moments for me. I stood there for a couple minutes, a couple feet from the door. I could hear them moving around the room. She wants space, does that mean I shouldn't try and listen? Fuck that. I can't watch, but I had to hear. I put my ear on the door. I could hear sucking noises and Terrance moaning softly. "God, I love this cock", Marie suddenly exclaimed... then more sucking. "Yeah, baby girl... just like I taught you. Open your throat and take it. Spit on it and pump the base of my shaft with your hands... there you go. And look at me with those pretty eyes."

God, this is sexy. I took out my dick and began pumping, as they continued. I wanted to see so bad. The sucking noises stopped, and I could hear some ruffling on the bed. Moaning. Then Marie... "Jesus, that feels good Terrance. Fuck me, daddy". I could hear a rhythmic slapping noise. I wanted to keep pumping my own dick, but I didn't want to cum in hopes that Marie would have me later. The pacing of their fucking increased. Then some repositioning and more fucking noises. They were both moaning more and more loudly, especially Marie. The suddenly, Terrance roared "here it comes baby, here's that cum!", as Marie screamed (something she's never done with me).

It got quiet. I had to stay still so they wouldn't hear me. I held my rock hard penis in my hand, and struggled to hear what was happening. Just some muffled sounds, nothing distinguishable. They were softly talking, but I couldn't make anything out. The minutes ticked by. It was getting uncomfortably close to six, before I heard them moving around the room and bathroom. I sensed they would be coming out soon, so I went into the kitchen. When I heard the door open, I did my best to appear like I was busy finishing up dinner.

Marie came over to me, and kissed me on the cheek. "I know you were listening, hope you liked what you heard", she whispered into my ear. Terrance came out behind her, smiling confidently. They were both fully dressed, and relaxed. Just then, the doorbell rang. Our other guests began arriving.

The rest of the night was pleasant. Terrance and Marie interacted like normal friends, along with the rest of our guests. I grilled some burgers and we had a great time with Marie's friends, eating, drinking, and talking. People started leaving around 7:30. Terrance was the last to leave. He made a show of getting ready to leave as the second-to-last guest was leaving. Suddenly, it was just the three of us.

"Let's sit and talk guys", Marie said. We went back to our seats in the living room, Marie again at my side on the coach. Marie started the conversation. "Scott, Terrance and I have been talking and we think it's time to discuss together how this arrangement will work for the three of us. I know this is something you've wanted for a long time, even if it's a little different than you imagined." Damn right, it is, I thought. Not that I wasn't enjoying it, because I was. This was the sexiest and hottest thing of my life.

Usafcuck
Usafcuck
128 Followers
12