Our Clandestine Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Helen wiggles into the narrow elastic black straps of the show - it – all. The rings are on her breasts and a triangle is over her slit. As the name implies, most of her flesh is exposed and visible. She bends over facing the camera, then bends over her ass toward the camera.

Next, grapefruit bra and thong. Two of the grapefruit skins are held together with an elastic ribbon. Helen puts this on as a bra. A third grapefruit skin with elastic ribbon serves as a cover for her cunt. Once Helen has put on this fruit bra and thong, Adam takes some pictures, more pictures are taken as she removes the fruit clothing.

Then, Helen puts on the short red house coat with black trim. She fastens the belt, her female charms are completely hidden. But, Adam stills takes a few pictures. Helen unfastens the belt, spreads her legs, and places the large hand held mirror slightly below her slit. Adam takes several pictures of Helen -- -- her partially exposed breasts with the mirror and its reflection. Helen completely opens the house coat and puts a foot on a rung of the stool.

Adam kneels down and licks her cunt lips until they glisten and moves the mirror in Helen's hand until he obtains a pleasing reflection of her cunt. Distant, close-up, and extreme close-up pictures are taken of Helen, her breasts, and her cunt and its reflection. Finally, Helen removes the house coat -- as she holds the mirror by her slit more pictures are taken.

As Adam takes pictures of Helen's slit and the mirror reflection -- -- his penis wakes up. While he is taking the pictures, Adam is thinking about the many pleasures that will be found on and inside Helen's body. Especially when his hard rod explores her moist cylinder.

Now his penis is wide awake and becomes slightly erect. But becomes flaccid in several minutes.

"I noticed that you penis woke up. Your manhood probably likes my cunt and the mirror reflections."

"I don't know about my penis. But I do know that I like your cock and its mirror reflection. Double pleasure." Adam replies.

# # # # Finally, Adam takes the red ribbon and wraps the ribbon around Helen's back and ample breasts in a figure eight. Her completely exposed breasts stick through the ovals of the figure eight. More ribbon is wrapped around her waist with several pieces hanging down and just touching her neatly trimmed pubic hair. But her slit is exposed. The digital camera records several images.

Helen wraps some of the red ribbon around Adam's chest just below his nipples. Then she makes a bow located at the center of his chest. Coming from the bow and downward are two long red ribbons. The long red ends provide a visual path for Helen's eyes from his chest downward as the red ends touch the base of his slightly erect manhood. Pictures are taken -- both separate and together.

Helen takes some more of the red ribbon and ties it around Adam's cock and balls.

"Let's take some more pictures of both of us." Helen requests.

"You just want some pictures of my cock and balls."

"Correct!"

# # # # Both are stark naked. Adam has the camera's remote control in his hand. Together they get into a variety of different positions: stand, touch, sit down, face the camera, bend over - their asses toward the camera, caress each other's genitals with fingers and mouths. The digital camera records many images on the large capacity memory stick -- -- wearing the red ribbon. Then, after they remove the ribbon, and are wearing only smiles as the camera takes more pictures.

"I want to have some nude shadow pictures." Adam says.

"Those pictures should be interesting." Helen says.

# # # # Adam turns off all the lights in the apartment, except one. The curtains are closed. Only a reflected light on a stand is left on. Helen stands and slowly turns her body -- away from the reflected light, sideways, and facing the light.

Her nipples and breasts create interesting curves and shadows as the reflected light highlights various parts of her body. Some of the time one breast is lighted, the other in a shadow. Some of the time one nipple is lighted, the other nipple is in shadow. Sometimes a single breast, its nipple, and the curving shadow with a bump are viewed by the camera. Adam takes many pictures of Helen's body and different shadows.

Together, they walk into the bathroom. Helen stands in the warm shower water briefly, then takes a large white fluffy towel and holds it on her back and ass like she is drying her body.

She is standing close to a mirror on the bathroom door. Adam takes pictures of Helen and her reflection in the mirror. She moves close to the mirror. Her left breast touches its mirror reflection -- several more pictures are taken. Helen moves closer to the mirror, her mouth touches its reflection -- several more pictures are taken. It looks like Helen is touching and kissing her identical twin sister. But she does not have an identical twin sister.

"More Double Pleasure: Two pairs of breasts or four breasts and two cunts." Adam states.

"Could you fill two cunts with your one cock?" Helen asks.

# # # # Their eyes meet. Both smile and laugh. They embrace tightly -- tongues touch and explore as they kiss sensually.

Finally, in the bathroom, Helen lays down on the bathroom counter, her legs are spread, her ass is slightly over the sink. Adam takes several pictures. Helen spreads her cunt lips using her fingers -- some more pictures are taken of her pink flesh.

Adam rubs her skin with warm water and a wash cloth. Then he applies some shaving cream on her pubic hair. Using a new safety razor, Adam shaves off the hair on her pussy lips and the hair on the skin above her slit. After several minutes, he wipes traces of soap off her female flesh and trims off a few hairs that remain. Helen's pussy lips are now smooth and bare. Adam gently rubs her lips, kisses, and licks them for several minutes. Before shaving, during shaving, and after shaving many pictures are taken.

Finally, Adam pushes a finger partway into Helen's cunt. Then he pushes his finger into her cunt even deeper. A second finger slowly joins the first. Then even part of a third finger pushes into Helen's cunt. Another series of pictures are taken during the finger penetration.

Helen sighs and moans slightly as fingers touch and enter her cunt. Adam puts the digital camera down -- -- then finger fucks her. For many minutes, Helen sighs and softly moans. Finally, the finger fucking slows -- then stops.

"You have taken a lot of pictures, Adam." Helen says, and adds: "I want to take a few of you. Please play with yourself -- get a nice hard cock. Also, I want some more pictures of your cock, balls, and ass.

"My cock is already partially hard. But you may take all of the pictures that you want."

# # # # Adam assumes the various positions that Helen requests as she takes a number of pictures in the bedroom.

"OK. I got the pictures I want. Let's cuddle and rest on the bed. Then I will give you a nice hand job, you can lick and suck my genitals, after those activities we can fuck."

"I like that plan. Let's get started." Adam replies.

# # # # Each watches and helps the other urinate. Helen holds and directs the warm yellow stream from Adam's manhood. As Helen sits on the toilet seat with her legs spread, Adam watches her stream hit the water in the toilet bowl. Then he dries her cunt with toilet paper.

From opposite sides of the bed, they climb onto the queen size bed. They meet in the center -- to cuddle and rest. But soon serious sexual activities start and lasted for a long time.

_____________________________________

Adam's Story I appreciated Helen giving me permission to take all of those pictures. Never before have I taken that number of erotic and nude pictures of a woman. I had one girlfriend years ago that let me take a few pictures of her breasts -- I do not even recall her name or where I put those pictures. She got the negatives and a set of prints, I got just a set of prints.

It was interesting. I thought that I would get a really large erection seeing Helen nude and in revealing lingerie -- but I only got a small erection a few times and it did not last very long. But we were not really caressing and sexually active -- that probably was the reason that I did not get real hard. Also, I was busy taking pictures.

After completing the pictures, she gave me a very pleasing hand job -- I could easily have had an ejaculation into her hands. It was fun kissing, sucking, and licking her just shaved cunt -- it was really smooth. After resting, we had intercourse -- -- even wearing a condom it is a joy and pleasure to be in her moist cunt. Then I ejaculated -- she had a slight orgasm. I need to remember to always try to give her an orgasm. Yes -- I enjoy being with Helen -- she is very willing to have a wide variety of interesting sex.

The next time we take nude pictures, I want to get some more very erotic pictures of Helen. I need to think about possible pictures that show details of her sex.

Helen's Story Adam took a lot more pictures of me then I thought he would. But he has seen me partially naked and completely naked often in the past. But it was fun -- acting like a model and having pictures taken.

He said I could keep any of the outfits he purchased. I will keep the red house coat and the large mirror. Probably sometime in the future he will have me wear the show – it – all outfit and the leather outfit. He can keep those items. Also he can keep the grapefruit skins -- -- that was a cute and different idea. The next time I eat a grapefruit or drink some grapefruit juice I probably will think about the bra and thong grapefruit.

He really sighed and moaned when I gave him a hand job. He got close to an ejaculation but I stopped as I wanted much more from his cock. I love the way he licks and sucks my cunt. Next time, he can pleasure my genitals until I have an orgasm -- -- even if it takes him an hour or even longer.

I love it when he pleasures my body. I can just close my eyes, relax and let him have me.

_________________________________________

Mid – February

# # # # Valentine's Daycame on a Saturday. Adam drove over to Helen's apartment, parks his SUV, and walks up the stairs to her third floor apartment unit. Within seconds of knocking on the door, it opens. But Helen was not in sight. Adam walks in, closes and locks the door. Then he sees Helen -- she is hiding behind the door.

For several minutes, he looks at her, then smiles and gave a soft whistle.

"Do you like my Love Day outfit?" She asks.

"Yes. I like the outfit. But I like much more what is inside the outfit." Adam replies.

# # # # Helen is wearing the traditional color of Valentine's Day: bright red.

She is wearing a bright red gown that is trimmed with narrow strips of black. The gown's shoulder straps, trimmed in black, expand just above her female mounds of flesh and continue to expand and partially cover her stomach. The plunging neckline is both wide and very deep. Her areolas are slightly exposed, her teats are covered but their outline is quite visible as they push against the red fabric. The plunging neckline stops several inches below her navel. Adam can see the dark outline of her neatly trimmed pubic hair. The bottom of the red gown just touches the top of her knees. A slit in the gown starts at her left knee and climbs upward toward the slit between her legs. The gown's slit stops several inches below her slit.

Slowly, Helen turns around. Her ass is cover with the red gown but most of her back is visible. As she completes the turn and faces Adam, she slowly lifts the front of the gown up and completely exposes her matching red thong panties with elastic black narrow strips.

"You could get cold in that outfit." Adam suggests.

"You can warm me up with you naked body covering me." Helen replies.

# # # # Their eyes meet. Both smile, then embrace. Tongue tips touch and explore. They kiss -- sensually and passionately. Helen reaches his belt bucket, her hand drops down and fondles Adam's slight bulge through the fabric of his clothing. Adam touches her neck with his finger tips, but soon his finger tips are touching and squeezing a breast and pulling and pinching its nipple.

"This is the start of a wonderful day of mutual pleasuring." Adam says.

"Lots of mutual pleasuring. A wonderful day together." Helen responds.

"And a wonderful evening." Adam says, and adds: "And sleeping together, later."

"Will we get much sleep?" Helen asks.

"At least a few hours. We need to rest for our planned Sunday activities."

# # # # Adam goes into the bedroom and undresses. He returns to the kitchen wearing a black house coat trimmed in maroon that he left in Helen's closet after they last slept together. The belt of the house coat is not securely tied. As he walks, his penis looks out and sees Helen's red gown. It stirs slightly.

After a simple lunch of salad, soup, and warm tea they cleared off the kitchen table and prepared to eat dessert.

The dessert table would be each other's body. It was a little too cold for ice cream. Instead, Adam had picked chocolate pudding with strawberries and cherries as the dessert to eat off Helen's body. Helen had selected dark chocolate icing and sliced bananas as the dessert to be eaten off Adam's body and shared with her.

"How do you want to decide who is going to be the first table?" Helen asks.

"Say either odd or even, Helen. Then turn you head sideways and look out the window. I will place your index finger on a calendar page that I select and you move your finger any place on that page. Say stop when you are finished moving your finger. The last digit of the number you are touching or closest to determines who is first. If both are odd or both are even, I will be the first table. If odd and even, you will be the first table."

"I select any even number."

# # # # Helen turns her head. Adam turns the calendar pages to the month of October and places her index finger near the center of the calendar page. Helen moves her finger up and across, then stops. She looks. Her index finger is touching the number five.

"Odd and even. Your body is the first table, Helen." Adam says and smiles.

# # # # Helen removes her red gown and the thong panties. Then folds them and neatly places them on a small table in the living room. Adam helps her climb on top of the kitchen table. She is on her back. Her head is elevated with a pillow. Her arm and legs are spread. She is completely naked and totally exposed as Adam puts chocolate pudding, strawberries, and cherries on various areas of her body.

Before he starts eating and sharing dessert, Adam takes several pictures of Helen and the dessert on her body.

Adam bends over her stomach and takes some chocolate pudding and a strawberry into his mouth. Their lips touch, they share the pudding and strawberry.

Again, Adam takes some pudding and a cherry that cover her belly button. Their lips touch, they share the pudding and cherry.

Again. Again. Again. Again. Adam takes some pudding and a piece of fruit into his mouth -- from her upper thighs, from her neck, from the valley between her breasts. Helen opens her mouth, they share the dessert.

"Are you forgetting the dessert on my breasts and by my slit?"

"Never will I forget your beautiful breasts and teats or your wonderful and fascinating pussy and cunt lips. Or your moist tunnel"

"Your chest is OK, Adam. But I appreciate your penis -- -- especially when it is a hard, wide, and a long cock. And it provides lots of pleasure for me -- -- when operating in any of my three major body openings."

# # # # Their eyes meet. They smile and softly laugh. Then Adam sucks some chocolate pudding and a strawberry off Helen's nipple. Their lips touch, mouths open, the dessert is shared.

Adam sucks some more dessert from Helen's other nipple. They share the dessert.

There is no more dessert on her nipples -- -- but to make absolutely certain, Adam sucks both nipples for several minutes. Helen moans softly.

Adam moves down close to the juncture of her legs. He opens his mouth and sucks up some of the dessert from just above her slit. Their lips touch. Mouths open. The chocolate pudding and cherry is shared.

But to make certain that no dessert is by her slit, Adam returns and licks her skin above her slit. In case some of the pudding flowed into her slit, Adam licks and sucks her clitoris for several minutes. Helen continues to moan and sigh softly.

"What type of cherry do you like best, Adam? My cherry or the fruit cherry." Helen asks.

"Bing cherries are one of my favorite fresh fruits. I love them -- -- but their season and availability in the produce section of a grocery store is very short. But I also appreciate your cherry." Adam says.

"You did not really answer my question."

"I know. I don't think I can as there are no similarities. Your cherry is warm and responds to my touch -- then you respond. The cherry between your legs has no calories. The Bing cherry fruit has calories and can be warm off the tree or cold from a refrigerator. The fruit does not respond." Adam states, and adds: "You are not cold."

"You managed to wiggle around my question."

"Let's just say that I like both. And I want both. I need both. And your cherry lasts for a long time."

"I will accept that answer." Helen replies, and smiles. Her lips are slightly covered with chocolate pudding.

# # # # Adam gets a paper towel slightly wet with water and removes any traces of chocolate pudding from Helen's body.

Helen and Adam change places. Now he is on the table -- his legs spread wide. Helen spreads dark chocolate on selected areas of his body, then puts several slices of banana on the chocolate.

Before eating and sharing any dessert. Helen takes several pictures, using his recently purchased digital camera, of Adam's body and the dessert on his body

Helen bends over Adam's upper thigh and sucks up some chocolate and two slices of bananas. Their lips meet, mouths open. The chocolate and banana dessert is shared.

Helen sucks more dark chocolate icing and sliced banana from Adam's stomach. Their lips touch, mouths open. They share the dessert.

"Some people consider chocolate, especially dark chocolate, to be an aphrodisiac. I do not really know if chocolate arouses my sexual desire , but I do know that I like chocolate." Adam states.

"Especially when the chocolate is being eaten off a person's body." Helen replies.

"I like chocolate most any time."

# # # # Again, Again. Again. Helen sucks dark chocolate icing and slices of banana -- from Adam's chest, from his knee, and from his neck. Their lips meet, mouths open. The dessert is shared.

Finally, Helen sucks more dark chocolate icing and banana slices off Adam's body -- some from the base of his cock, some off the shaft. Their lips meet, mouths open. The dessert is shared.

Helen takes a damp paper towel and cleans Adam's body of any traces of dessert.

"Please sit in the chair, Adam. I would like some wine to sip after dessert."

# # # # Helen opens the refrigerator, reaches in, and gets a bottle of blush wine. She pours the wine into a plastic glass. Kneeling on the floor, between Adam's spread legs, she dips his slightly erect penis into the wine. She takes all of his slightly erect penis into her mouth and sucks off the wine.

Adam reaches for his digital camera. Several pictures are taken of his cock being dipped into the glass of wine and Helen sipping wine off his cock.

Again, she dips his slightly erect penis into the glass of wine. Opens her mouth and sucks the wine off his penis.