Our Clandestine Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # # Adam stands with his legs spread. His flaccid penis and balls are very accessible. He is now facing away from Helen, she applies liquid soap and washes his back, ass, and legs. Her left hand reaches around Adam and she washes his chest. Her right hand pushes between his ass cheeks and washes his ass hole. Then she fondles and washes his balls. As she starts washing his balls, her left hand washes his flaccid penis. Ball and penis washing continues for many minutes. But the more Helen washes his manhood, the more penis she has to wash.

Frequently, Adam sighs and softly moans. Several times, Helen hears him say: "Yes."

The couple gently embrace, lips meet. They kiss as warm shower water washes away the soap on their bodies.

Helen steps out of the shower, Adam follows. Using fluffy forest green cotton towels, each dries the other off.

The oven timer starts buzzing. The frozen pizza is ready almost ready to eat. Still stark naked, the couple walk to the kitchen. Adam pours some ready cut salad from a plastic bag into two bowls. Then pulls the pizza out of the oven and cuts it into slices. Helen pours some wine into plastic glasses and water into larger glasses. Both start eating the simple evening meal.

"At different times, I requested my ex-spouse to eat some meals while we were both naked.

But she refused -- said it was dirty and she would not do that type of thing. Once or even twice a month, we had this type of evening meal -- but we were always dressed.

"I do not mind being naked. In fact I like you looking at my body and wanting me." Helen says.

"I like seeing you in your Birthday Suit. But I also appreciate your mind."

"Yes. That is very evident. Thank you for the comment about my mind."

# # # # The simple evening meal is completed, the few dishes rinsed. Back in the bedroom, Adam lights a scented candle and turns on a CD for some soft romantic music.

They cuddle together in the center of the bed and talk briefly.

"Next month my sister, Pamela, will be visiting me, Adam. I have casually mentioned you in some emails to her. Would you like to meet her?"

"Just your sister and me?"

"No. The three of us: You, me, and my sister."

"She is not really interested in getting fucked by you. But I think she would be interested in pleasuring you. She is very opened minded and likes that type of fun. Actually you would be pleasured by two woman -- -- but probably no sex in her presence."

"Exactly what do you mean by the term 'pleasuring', Helen."

"In an email, she briefly mentioned the pleasuring idea. My sister and I would put on an erotic show for you. And both of us would lick and suck your balls and penis. You probably could suck both pairs of breasts but no cunt penetration.

"I do not need to think too long about the pleasuring idea. The answer is a quick -- -- YES."

# # # # Both are now in bed. Cuddling starts, sexual stimulation begins. Next the couple move to their favorite number -- '69' with Helen on top. Then Helen becomes a cow girl and rides his cock. Finally, they move to the missionary position. Helen has two orgasms, Adam an ejaculation.

They relieve themselves in the bathroom, Adam blows out the scented candle and turns off the CD. It is a little past midnight. Privately, each thinks about the many wonderful activities they shared. The hour is late, sleep soon comes for both.

____________________________________

Adam's Story Our time in the park was enjoyable. I appreciate spring flowers but I should have taken my camera. But I was pleased to take the erotic pictures -- close up pictures of Helen urinating while standing, cunt pictures and bubble bath pictures. I never got to take these type of pictures of my ex-spouse.

But marriage to my ex is a part of my past. That is now a completely closed book -- -- never to be opened again. We seldom exchanged cards on Birthdays, Valentine's Day, and Christmas when we were married. And we did not exchange any cards after the divorce.

Come to think about it -- I know she moved to another State several months ago. But I do not even have her new address. But I don't need her address. I have Helen's address, email address, and telephone number. And I have Helen -- and she has me. Both of us are comfortable with our current relationship.

Helen and I have taken showers together in the past -- really need to shower together often. That is another thing that my ex would not do. When she showered, she almost always shut the bathroom door. She said it was to keep the heat in the bathroom.

And I appreciated eating our simple evening meal wearing only our birthday suits. Having just showed, our birthday suits were certainly clean. As usual our sex was wonderful.

Helen's Story I liked our time in the park, walking on the trails and seeing the Spring flowers was nice. The contrast between our Winter park visit and this Spring visit was noticeable. White snow and clouds compared to flowers, green grass, blue sky with fluffy white clouds. In the Winter, we had layers of clothes, sweaters, gloves, and coats on -- their was no flesh touching. Today, we were wearing only a few clothes with touching. Pleasurable touching.

I did not really mind the tub pictures or the close up pictures of my cunt. Initially, the idea of have my picture taken while I was urinating bothered me. And to stand while urinating certainly is not very common for women. But then I thought that Adam had licked and sucked my pink treasure many times. He has seen me really up close in the '69' position, just as I have seen his balls and cock up close. When we are licking and sucking each other's genitals, our eyes are only an inch or so away from pink flesh. Extremely intimate!

I want to develop and grow our relationship -- -- so I let him take the pictures. I very much want this relationship to continue.

_____________________________________

May --

# # # # It is a Saturday in May, about a week ago Helen and Adam ate at a fast food facility, then saw a current movie. She reminded him that her younger sister, Pamela, would soon be visiting her. Pamela had confirmed that she would enjoy meeting Adam and that possibly the three of them do not some special things during the weekend.

On Saturday, Adam picks up the two women at Helen's apartment. Then the three had a late lunch at a restaurant located at a major enclosed shopping center. While the women shopped at several lingerie stores, Adam spent his time looking for a book of short stories, then he sat on a bench close to their meeting point. He starts reading his new book..

At 4:30 pm Helen came out of the store and meet Adam.

"Pam is still in the store shopping. She is trying on some lingerie, but it is a little above her price range. She said it was an item for our show for you early this evening."

"What kind of lingerie."

"It is a four piece outfit. An opaque orange - red gown with black trim -- -- with a color matching sheer baby doll top, bra, and thong panties. The cost is about $90.00."

"What else."

"I want to tell her it is gift from you. I just have my credit cards and a little money. If you could give me $100, I can say it is a gift from you. From what she told me privately, you will be extremely pleased early this evening. Later, I will pay you back."

"How will I be pleasured this evening?"

"I still do not know. For over a year, we did not see each other. Privately, she told me that she needed more money then she was making at her day time office job. Then Pam said that she worked at a high class completely nude strip club in Las Vegas -- -- and sometimes was an escort for gentlemen. But she really did not say what her escort duties involved. And I did not want to ask."

"Interesting. Very interesting. If a gentlemen is paying big dollars, he would expect excellent personal service. We both already know what he was receiving and getting."

"I believe her. After our parents separated, she moved to Reno, Nevada and lived in that area for about five. Then she moved to the Las Vegas area. We corresponded on a regular basis and we visited about once each year -- -- but she never really told me what type of work she was doing."

"I will give you the $100 and you can say it is a gift from me. The three of us will be together. Then, based on what you think the pleasuring is worth you can return some of the money or all of the money. The return could be anything thing from only one penny to the entire $100."

"Yes. That is fair."

# # # # Adam reaches for his wallet and gives the $100 to Helen. In a few minutes, the two women met Adam who is still sitting on the bench. He is reading another short story.

"Thank you very much Adam for my gift. You will see it back at Helen's apartment." Pam said, as she kisses Adam on his cheek.

# # # # Adam could feel that his constant companion is stirring slightly.

Together, the three walk to another restaurant in the shopping center. Helen and Pam had a chicken salad and beverage for the early evening meal, Adam had a grilled chicken breast with stir-fried vegetables and a beverage. The women talk, Adam listens and made just a few comments.

The three left, Adam drove back to Helen's apartment. He expects to only staying for several hours. But he is flexible: Possibly the sisters want to visit and talk about old times. Possibly they would have many hours as a trio -- two women and one man.

Adam parks his vehicle close to Helen's apartment building. The two women talk as they walk up the stairs, together. Adam follows about seven steps behind the women. He is carrying his digital camera. His eyes were at the same level as the two female asses -- -- as the asses move up the stairs. While the asses were covered with fabric, the view was still enjoyable. The camera takes a few pictures. Adam's constant companion stirs -- -- as Adam thinks about the next few pleasurable hours with two women.

He knows that the two sisters had ample time to plan something special for his pleasure. But they also had ample time for only sister / sister talking. Possibly they did some of both.

Now they are inside, Adam says: "I would like to take pictures -- especially pictures of the dance show. Is that OK?"

Both women say: "Yes." Pam adds: "Pictures only for your personal pleasure, Adam."

"Yes. Only for our use and pleasure. Both of you can have copies."

"That is satisfactory." Pam responds.

# # # # Adam gets a beer from Helen's refrigerator and opens the short story book that he purchased earlier today. Both women walk into the bedroom and close the door.

Adam sips the beer and starts reading. In a minute, Helen brings him his house coat that he has left in her closet. She is still dressed in street clothes.

"Why don't you get comfortable by changing into your housecoat -- -- only the housecoat." Helen says. She closes the curtains, turns on several lights, puts on a CD, and lights several scented candles. Then she returns to the bedroom.

# # # # Adam takes off his clothes and puts on the housecoat. He loosely ties the belt. Then, he again starts reading another short story in his recently purchased book.

Adam look up as he hears Helen say: "We are ready to start. Are you ready."

# # # # Pam and Helen enter the living room. Helen is wearing a yellow semi-sheer gown trimmed in black. The shoulder straps widened as they drop off her shoulders to cover her breasts. The two straps come together about six inches above her slit and create a very deep plunging neckline. Through the yellow semi-sheer fabric, Adam can see a dark area just above the juncture of her legs. The bottom of the yellow gown stops a little below her knees -- a slit in the fabric starts at her left knee and travels upward toward her slit.

As Helen walks the gown's slit opens and closes, Adam can see the she is wearing thigh high black hose and black medium height black shoes.

"I have seen that yellow gown before, Helen. I like you wearing that gown and I like what is underneath the gown."

"Thank you, Adam for your kind words." Helen replies.

# # # # Helen lifts up the front of the yellow gown, spreads her legs, and exposes her slit to Adam. He has viewed and enjoyed her female charms many times, but he still looks at her sex. Then Helen blocks the view as she drops the gown. The gown's yellow front panel closes.

Pam's CD of erotic music is now playing. Music and the candle scent fill the room

Adam turns his head toward Pam. She is wearing the opaque orange – red gown with black trim. The gown is loosely held together in front with a black fabric belt. This gown has wide shoulders straps that drop down and just cover her ample mounds of female flesh. The plunging neck line stops several inches below her navel. As Pam walks, the side slit opens and closes. She is wearing sheer thigh high black hose and high heel shoes.

Pam walks over to Adam and says: "When I was in the erotic show business, the men often applauded by clapping their hands together. You may do that as I dance for you. But I would also like to see you respond in another way."

Pam bends over slightly. Adam reaches up with both of his hands, he grasps and gently squeezes her two mounds. Pam reaches down and pulls Adam's housecoat apart.

"Now your constant companion and his friends can also watch and enjoy my show." Pam says, and adds: "I believe that Mr. Rod and the two Ball brothers want to be entertained."

# # # # Adam smiles. He lets Mr. Rod and the two Ball brothers breathe in the fresh air and watch Pam's show.

Pam starts to slowly dance around the living room. She bends down, she twists, and she turns. Adam watches as Pam shows some of her flesh. As she faces him and bends -- -- her breasts hang down, a few times her darker areolas and teats are visible. With her back toward him she bends down and lifts up the back of the opaque orange - red gown -- -- her rounded butt cheeks are completely exposed. Part of the matching thong panties are visible but a black elastic strap is hidden between her two rounded butt cheeks. As Pam bends, twists, and turns -- -- Adam takes several digital pictures.

The erotic music is slightly faster. Pam pulls off her gown and tosses it onto the sofa next to Adam. Now Pam is dancing and moving faster around the room. Again, she bends down, twists, and turns -- -- more female flesh is visible. She is wearing the matching color sheer bra, sheer thong panties, black high hose and black shoes. Adam takes a series of pictures as Pam dances.

"Lovely. Very nice and pleasing, Pam." Adam says.

# # # # As Pam looks at Adam he claps his hands softly. Mr. Rod stirs slightly.

Pam slides over to Adam, her back toward him. He reaches up, unhooks and removes her bra -- then places it on the sofa.

Now Pam dances and moves around the room for another minute or so -- twisting, turning, and bending. Her boobs bounce and sway, Adam watches.

"Stand over here by me." Adam says, and adds: "Play with your boobs."

# # # # Pam stands in front of Adam and rubs and caresses her female mounds of flesh. She leans forward and puts a hand on each of Adam' shoulders for support. Adam takes some close-up pictures of Pam's female mounds of flesh.

"Your turn to play with my boobs."

# # # # Adam reaches up. He grasps, plays, and gently twists one boob. Fingers of his other hand pinch and pull the teat on her other boob.

"Wonderful. Simple wonderful."

# # # # Pam looks down toward Adam's lap, and says: "I think that Mr. Rod and the two Ball brothers are enjoying my show."

Pam slips her fingers under the elastic of the thong panties and pushes them over her hips. The panties slowly slide to the floor, she steps out of the panties. Pam is now wearing only the black thigh high hose and shoes. Adam picks up the panties and holds them to his nose. He takes a deep breathe. As Pam removes her clothing, Adam takes a series of digital pictures.

"Love that delicate female scent." He says.

"It can not be very strong. I have only worn those thong panties for a few minutes." Pam replies.

# # # # The erotic music on the CD is now even a little faster. Pam moves away, she dances and glides smoothly around the room. Adam looks at her bouncing and swaying breasts, he looks at the neatly trimmed pubic hair just above her slit, as Pam spreads her legs Adam looks at her smooth cunt lips. As Pam dances, more pictures are taken.

Pam stops close by Adam. She puts a foot on his exposed knee. Adam takes off her shoe. Then pulls off one thigh high hose. Pam puts her other foot on his knee -- the shoe and hose are removed by Adam.

Again, Pam dances and glides smoothly around the room. She twists, turns and bends.

She stops directly in front of Adam. Her fingers touch her breast. Her left hand continues to play with her left breast. Her right hand slowly drops down -- over her breast, over her stomach, over her trimmed pubic hair. Her right hand covers her slit, slowly she pushes her middle finger past her cunt lips and inside her body. Then her index finger joins the middle finger inside her body. She finger fucks herself as deep as possible. Her thumb is rubbing her clitoris. More pictures are taken.

"Wonderful, Pam. Your erotic dancing is extremely pleasing." Adam says.

# # # # She turns around, and bends over -- her ass toward Adam. Now she is finger fucking herself with only her middle finger. Adam leans slightly forward and touches the outer edge of a cunt lip. Soon a male middle finger is touching a female middle finger -- -- inside Pam's moist cunt. Pam is finger fucked for several minutes. Adam is kissing and sucking her ass. Many more pictures are taken.

Adam is pleased that he has a large capacity memory stick in his camera and some extra batteries in the camera case.

Pam moves her head slightly and looks between her legs. She says: "I can see that Mr. Rod and the Ball brothers are responding. They appreciate the show. As a special treat, I am going to give Mr. Rod a moist massage -- -- later this evening."

Pam moves away, and sits down in a chair. Her legs spread wide. Adam takes some full length pictures of Pam and some more close-up pictures of her cunt.

< > < > < > < > < > < >

Now it is Helen's turn to entertain Mr. Rod and the Ball brothers.

"My younger sister is a much better dancer then I am. I am just going to move a little and strip."

# # # # Helen stands slightly to the side. Slowly she removes her shoes and thigh high hose. Then slowly, ever so slowly, she twists and turns her body as she pulls the yellow semi-sheer gown up over her body. Her thighs are exposed, her sex is exposed, her breasts are exposed -- then she lets the gown drop. Her body is again covered.

Adam softly laughs, and says: "Take it off, Baby. Take it all off."

# # # # Helen only smiles. She pushes the yellow straps off her shoulders. The gown slowly drops to the floor. She walks over and stands by her sister who is still sitting. Adam looks at Pam's body. Then he looks at Helen's body. He looks down at his manhood.

Adam claps his hands and says: "Very nice show, ladies. I appreciate your dancing, Pam. It was a wonderful erotic dance -- you move so gracefully. Thank you very much."

"You are welcome, Adam." Pam replies, and adds: "I notice that your constant companions also have liked the show."

# # # # Mr. Rod is hard and straight. The Ball brothers are covered with hair and not easily seen.

"We are now going to entertain you in another way, Adam. Pam and I are going to be very intimate with each other. All you need to do is just sit on the sofa and watch." Helen says, and adds: "Have another beer."

1...34567...13