Our Clandestine Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # # Mr. Rod points the direction to the refrigerator and moves slightly. Adam follows, gets a cold beer, and returns to the living room.

"Have you ever seen two women being very intimate, Adam." Pam asks.

"Only in some of the porno videos. But never a live performance. I want to take some pictures. OK?"

"Take as many pictures that you desire. But only for the personal use by the three of us.

# # # # Helen and Pam get on the floor facing each other. With legs spread, each wiggles toward the other -- like the edges of two open scissors being pushed together until metal touches metal. Helen and Pam move closer -- pussy touches pussy. The two sisters move and push against each other. For many minutes, the juncture of two pairs of legs comes together as one set of lips rub another set of lips.

Adam watches two pairs of breasts bounce and sway as the women move and rub each. He also watches two sets of lower lips vigorously rub together. The digital camera taken many pictures during the pussy – pussy rubbing -- over-all views and close-up views.

But Adam has now put the camera on the sofa. He is holding and fondling Mr. Rod. "Rod" stretches out and obtains a better view of the double pussy rubbing.

"Very nice ladies. I appreciated watching two pussies rubbing together. Both of you started dry but I could see some cunt juice oozing out and on to your lips. Possibly both of you got moist, I could not tell for sure." Adam says.

"That was fun. But not as much as when your cock is rubbing my cunt," Helen states.

# # # # Helen reaches into a drawer and pulls out a double headed latex dildo. Each inserts an end of the dildo into their cunt, and slides toward each other. About six inches of the long dildo is exposed -- the rest of the long dildo is hidden in two cunts. Almost in unison, both women move closer together. Then pull slightly apart. Together, Apart. Together, Apart. The women fuck each other's cunts for many minutes. The exposed dildo is wet with cunt lubrication -- and glistens from the light hitting the latex.

Adam takes some digital pictures of the double headed fucking -- -- then he sits back on the sofa and watches the action. He holds and caresses his cock He caresses his manhood, and holds his erect cock so it can see the women fuck each other.

"Really nice, ladies. I have seen a double headed dildo being using in some porn movies -- but never in person. I love this type of new experience."

# # # # Now, Helen is still on her back on the floor. Her younger sister gets up and straddles Helen's body and gets on her hands and knees. The stark naked sisters are in a face to genital position. It is the position of one of Adam's favorite numbers: ' 69 '.

The CD of erotic music is still playing. The scented candles continue to burn.

Both women stroke each other's pussy with their fingers for a minute or so. Then each starts cunt kissing -- but soon cunt licking begans . Adam watches Pam lick Helen's cunt. Then he moves and watches Helen lick Pam's cunt. In several minutes, the licking changes to sucking of cunt lips and clitoris.

Adam slowly walks around the two stark naked women and watches the sucking action from many different positions. As he moves around, he takes a number of digital pictures -- over-all views of both women, views of Pam hanging breasts, and the side of her face as she sucks Helen's cunt, views of Helen's face sucking Pam's cunt.

At different times as the women are sucking each other, each moans softly and sighs.

For many minutes, the two sisters continue to pleasure each other. Adam sits on the sofa -- and holds his constant companion so Mr. Rod has a better view of the female – female cunt activity.

Finally, each woman slows the licking and sucking activity and stops.

"Let's go into the bedroom and get you directly involved in the fun, Adam." Helen suggests.

"I am willing to get on the bed with two naked women without even knowing what is going to be done." Adam states.

"Mr. Rod and the Ball brothers were wonderful fans of my dancing. We are going to lick and suck them." Pam said, and adds: "You may also come or just stay in the living room."

# # # # The two women giggle and laugh. Adam only smiles.

Soon he is in the center of the bed, his head and ass elevated with firm pillows. Adam is ready, and he has his camera ready. The women are on opposite sides of his body -- each is close to the juncture of Adam's spread legs. Mr. Rod is looking up toward the ceiling.

Using her fingers, Pam starts to fondle and play with Adam's balls. She gently squeezes, then releases the pressure. Several minutes are spent licking his balls until they are slippery with her saliva. Pam opens her mouth wide and gently sucks a ball into her mouth. She sucks and releases the ball. Only to suck and release several times. The other ball receives similar attention. As his cock and balls are handled, Adam takes pictures.

Helen is focusing her attention on Adam's cock. She kisses the tip of his cock several times, then -- for a few minutes -- she licks his cock head and shaft. Finally she pushes down on his erection with her lips -- his cock pushes past her lips and into her open mouth. Helen knows that she can only take his cock head and part of his shaft into her mouth. But she has pleasured Adam's cock many times. Soon her head bobs up and down -- frequently -- as Adam receives a bare cock blow job. Sometimes her head bobbing is fast, sometimes slow.

Adam softly moans and says: "Yes. Yes. More. More. It is wonderful having the attention of two sisters.

Pam's ball licking and sucking continues. Helen's cock sucking continues. Adam continues to moan and sigh softly.

Then the sisters switch sexual pleasuring duties. Pam sticks out her tongue and licks Adam's erection -- from the pink tip to the base of the shaft. She opens her mouth, Adam sees most of his erection disappear. Pam starts bobbing her head up, then down -- up, then down. Repeated often!!

Pam briefly stops, and says: "I love your cock, Adam. I love having your hard cock in my mouth. Helen has done a wonderful job in getting you so erect."

# # # # Then Pam continues her head bobbing for many more minutes.

Immediately after the sisters switched, Helen started licking and sucking Adams balls. They were already coated with Pam's saliva -- Helen adds her saliva. One ball is sucked into her mouth and gentle pressure is applied. Then she releases the ball, only to suck it into her mouth again. And again! And again! But the other ball also receives similar attention.

Frequently Adam moans and sighs. And says words such as: "Wonderful. More. Please continue. Love this double pleasure." Adam also takes a series of pictures of the women pleasuring his cock and balls.

"Would you like me to cut and shave your pubic hair, Adam." Pam asks, and adds: "You would have a real smooth feeling by your cock and on your balls."

"I shave my face most everyday." Adam replies, and softly laughs. Then adds: "And sometimes I cut myself -- even though I have been shaving for years."

"I would be happy to trim your pubic hair first with scissors. If you wanted to -- you could soak in some warm water in the tub, then I would use some talcum powder and my rechargeable pubic hair shaver. This is not a razor like you may use on your beard."

"I will think about the shaving part -- -- possibly later. Much later. But you may trim my long pubic hairs using a small pair of scissors. Helen has trimmed my pubic hair several times."

# # # # Helen finds the small scissors and gives them to her sister.

Adam lays on his back, his ass elevated with a firm pillow, his legs spread wide. Pam gets between his legs. Her eye balls close to his hair covered balls.

"I like exposing myself -- in private -- to you. Helen has also had this view at different times in the past. And I want Helen to frequently see me totally naked in the future."

# # # # Helen takes several pictures -- overall views and close up views -- of Pam trimming Adam's pubic hair with a pair of scissors.

"Helen was correct when she said you have a wonderful cock. Now that you are nicely trimmed, I am going to massage your cock with my cunt." Pam says, and adds: "Would you like to relax and have me ride your hard horn."

"Yes. Yes. Ride my horn, Pam. I want to feel my cock being massaged by your moist cunt. I want to see your boobs bounce and sway as you ride me." Adam replies.

"Do you want to have a bare cock and have flesh to flesh contact or would you like to be dressed in a condom." Pam asks.

"Several weeks ago when I stayed overnight with Helen, I left several female condoms here. Would you please get one, Helen?"

# # # # Helen reaches into a small drawer and hands a female condom to Adam. He opens the sealed package and hands the female condom to Pam.

"Please insert this condom into your cunt, Pam. It is always fun to watch a woman put something into her body."

"What would you like me to do, Adam?" Helen asks.

"It would be nice if you stood at the edge of the bed and play with your breasts and cunt. That way I can watch two naked women who are providing me pleasure with their bodies."

"You like looking at cunts and boobs?" Pam asks.

"I appreciate a woman's body and the pleasure it can provide me. Actually, Helen and I have shared many mutual pleasures -- both sexual and non-sexual pleasures. And, I also appreciate a woman's mind."

"Well stated, Adam. It appears that Helen is getting you nicely trained."

# # # # Adam's eyes and Helen's eyes meet. Both smile and softly laugh.

Pam partially unrolls the female condom and pushes it into her cunt as far as possible. Then she straddles Adam's body, grasps his erection with a hand, and guides his rod into her body.

As Pam gets comfortable in his saddle, Adam watches his cock disappear into the moist cunt. Pam lifts her body up several inches, then lowers herself. Up and down, slowly. Up and down, slowly. Adam takes a number of pictures of the female condom insertion. More pictures are taken of Pam getting into his saddle, placing his horn in position, and starting to ride.

"Faster, Cow Girl. Ride me fast and hard. Gets those boobs moving."

# # # # Pam starts moving faster. Adam's public hair meshes with Pam's trimmed pubic hair -- frequently. Her ample boobs bounce and sway in many directions. Adam watches his cock disappear -- then reappear. He also watches Pam's boobs bounce and sway.

"This is very enjoyable and relaxing to just lay here and let you do all the moving, Pam."

"I am pleased that you enjoy the view of my moving boobs. And like me riding your cock."

"I certainly do. Your boobs are nice Pam. But Helen's boobs are also nice."

# # # # Now, Pam is moving up and down faster then before. Adam stretches out his hands and grasps a boob with each hand. He squeezes first one boob, then the other boob. As he squeezes one boob, he is releasing pressure on the other boob. Back and forth, left to right and back. Again and again, he squeezes one boob, and releases pressure on the other boob.

Pam moves up and down for a few more minutes, then gets off his saddle and puts some lubricant on his erection. Now one of her hands is stroking Adam's balls, her other hand is rubbing his cock. More pictures are taken.

"Do you want me to give you a hand job till you have an ejaculation?" Pam asks.

"A hand job for a few minutes would be satisfactory. But what I would really like would be a bare cock blow job until I ejaculate into your mouth." Adam replies.

"You will have both a hand job and a bare cock blow job." Pam replies.

# # # # Pam strokes Adam's balls and presses on the skin between his balls and ass. At the same time her other hand is quickly sliding up and down on Adam's lubricated cock. Up and down. Up and down.

Pam continues to stroke his balls, But now she is licking his cock head and his shaft. She opens her mouth and takes his cock head and most of his cock into her mouth. Slowly, she starts bobbing her head. Up and down. Up and down.

The bare cock blow job continues -- up and down, up and down, up and down -- for many minutes. Adam's cock starts to throb. Head bobbing continues. His cock is throbbing even more. Pam is sucking -- fast and hard. Then she focuses her sucking only on the cock rim and cock head. His cock is throbbing even harder.

"I am starting to come."

# # # # Pam sucks slightly harder. She feel his cock slightly enlarge. Adam's body is jerking slightly. His bare cock explodes -- -- warm fresh cum shots into the back of Pam's mouth.

Pam moves and kisses Adam on his mouth. She opens her mouth. Pam and Adam share his fresh cum.

The three rest. Adam is in the center. Pam is on one side of his body, Helen is on the other side. Each woman is slightly touching his sides.

Adam thinks to himself -- -- I feel like a rose, between two thorns. But Adam knows enough not to speak those words. Years ago, Adam learned that some ideas and thoughts are best left unsaid. And he knows that Helen is like a rose.

Adam also thinks that he feels like the meat between two slices of bread. Except -- for now -- Pam has drained him completely of his cum meat. He would need time to recharge his balls and fire his cock into Helen.

"That was simply wonder, Pam. Simply wonderful -- -- the entire erotic evening has been very pleasing. Thank you very much -- Pam and Helen.

Almost at the same time, both women respond: "You are welcome. We enjoyed pleasuring you."

# # # # The hour is late, Adam has been receiving pleasure for many hours. It is past the time that he thought he would leave. He gets out of bed, both sisters watch Adam as he covers up his constant companions with underwear and his body with clothing. Both sisters are stark naked and still on the bed. Each is touching the other's upper thigh -- close to the juncture of their legs.

"As Helen indicated, you two are going to do some sister - sister things tomorrow. I very much appreciated our sexual activities and the pleasures you both provided. Being with two sexy women is extremely wonderful -- and a new experience for me. Thank you very much -- Helen and Pam."

As Adam leaves the bedroom, he notices that Helen is reaching into a small drawer. The drawer where she keeps lubricants, condoms, and adult toys.

He only smiles, and says: "Enjoy your time together. I will let myself out and lock the door, Helen."

"Thank you for the nice comments Adam. I appreciated having your body. You have a nice cock." Pam said.

"And you have a really nice pair of boobs, Pam. I enjoyed them."

"I know that I enjoyed our threesome. I am looking forward to having some quality time with my sister. We have lots of things to do during her visit. See you at work, Adam." Helen says.

"Good by, ladies. Enjoy the sister – sister things you do." Adam says as he leaves .

As he walks down the stairs, he thinks about the sister – sister things that -- -- may or will

-- -- -- take place in Helen's apartment. But that is OK -- -- Pam will be gone in a week. Then he will be with Helen again. He will have and possess her in a variety of ways -- --

-- that a naked man can have a naked woman.

In the apartment, both women are relaxing with a mixed drink. But they are not talking, each is privately thinking about the threesome -- two women and one man.

____________________________________

Adam's Story WOW!! Double WOW!! Two naked women personally entertaining me -- I have seem that type of action on DVD porno movies, but this live performance was only for me. Pam can really dance, strip, and show her skin. Very pleasing -- and my cock certainly liked the show. It was fun to watch the two women fucking each other with the double headed dildo. Then both women did a fantastic '69' performance as I watched. I would have been very happy to push my cock into each cunt -- right then.

But the bare cock blow job and ball sucking by Helen and Pam was a wonderful sexual thrill. Two women licking and sucking my cock and balls at the same time. WOW!! WOW!!

Pam really is in excellent physical shape. She rode my cock for a long time, I was almost ready to cum into the condom. It was fun watching Pam insert a female condom into her body. I will want to watch Helen insert a female condom into her body. She has watched me at different times as I dress my cock in a condom. But she has also dressed my cock before we fuck.

Really loved the way that Pam gave me a hand job -- soon followed by a bare cock blow job. And I ejaculated into her mouth -- it was a nice pleasing and final touch when we kissed. And shared my cum.

I got a lot of pictures. Certainly glad that I had a large capacity memory stick for my camera, and some extra batteries.

Helen's Story My sister is an excellent dancer -- I noticed how Adam's eyes -- and even his cock -- were drawn to her nude body, like a small piece of steel is drawn to a strong magnet. His eyes were certainly stuck on her body. While he moved his eyes from her breasts to her pussy many times -- I did not see them move off her body.

I liked the '69' activity with my sister. Years ago, when we shared the same college dorm room, we played around a little. But we were really much more interested in men and their manhood.

Once I got really licking and sucking Pam's pussy my face was buried between her legs and I could not see Adam. I almost forgot that Adam was watching us. I know I got a lot of pleasure both sucking Pam's pink flesh and by being sucked by her. Her natural cunt lubrication oozed out and mixed with my saliva. And I know that she tasted my cunt juice.

It was fun licking and sucking Adam's cock and balls. We are sisters, years ago we often worked together helping Mother with the housework and in the kitchen. But this was the first time that we ever shared a man's cock and balls. And it may be the last time we share Adam's cock and balls. I want his equipment for myself. But, if we each supplied a man and had a foursome that would be satisfactory.

I liked watching Pam ride Adam's cock -- Cowgirl style. After she gave him a brief hand job, she quickly followed by a bare cock blow job. Adam shot his cum into her mouth, and then they kissed. I believe they shared his cum.

I learned a lot about sex and pleasuring a man by watching Pam. I could see that she is or has been a professional in entertaining men by using her body. But that is often done -- -- a woman use her body to provide pleasure for a man; but then she often gets her needs and wants from the man. Single women do it; married women do it.

Adam will certainly benefit, in the future, from the things I learned by watching my sister. And talking with her.

Pam's Story Adam has a nice sized cock -- and he is willing to let a woman enjoy his cock. I loved dancing for him. He indicated that he liked the double headed dildo action -- I certainly liked it when Helen was moving her ass and the dildo moved in my cunt. I know he enjoyed the '69' by Helen and myself -- actually I have wanted to do some '69' work on Helen for many months. After a while -- when you have pleasured other men -- a professional gets the idea that one cock is just like another cock -- -- yes; different sizes, shapes, and lengths. But essentially the same. But all cocks like bare cock blow jobs, Cowgirl rides, hand jobs, and cum shooting.

Adam's cock seemed to be extra pleasing, for me -- possibly because I have not worked as a professional for almost five months. Guess that I have just missed the mutual pleasuring with a horny man. Guess I could call Adam a "stud".

From what she privately told me, I think that Helen is very fortunate to have found Adam. And I hope, for her sake, that their relationship grows very strong. Helen had a difficult time during her last several years of marriage and I know the divorce was hard on her. But fortunately my second job as an exotic dancer and escort for gentlemen provided enough money and I could help her financially.

1...45678...13