Our Clandestine Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # # # Helen walks toward the bedroom. Adam follows closely, carrying his small bag containing his swim suit. His other hand is touching Helen's ass.

Helen undresses Adam. Now, they are both stark naked. They embrace -- and kiss passionately. Adam's penis stirs slightly. The bed is close.

"Your choice, Adam. Have and posses me now or use the outside pool and hot tub."

"We have all afternoon, this evening, and part of Sunday. Let's change into our swim suits and use the water. Then we can have each other. OK?"

"That is like having your cake -- -- and eating it too." Helen states.

"Correct. And a wonderful idea. We will use the water -- -- then we will have each other and I will eat part of you."

"What part or parts will you eat, Adam?" Helen asks, as she smiles.

"I think you already know -- -- from our past activities."

# # # # Their eyes meet, both smile. They embrace again, and kiss -- briefly.

In several minutes, they are walking into the outside pool – hot tub area of the apartment complex. Adam is wearing his swim suit and sandals, a large fluffy forest green towel is draped over his shoulder. Helen is wearing a two piece bathing suit. The bottom is black with some accents of pink. The top is black with pink cups. She is also wearing a semi-sheer matching cover-up.

Adam enters the water and swims for almost twenty minutes. Helen sits at the edge of the pool, her legs are in the water. Another woman sits down next to Helen, they talk. Other apartment residents are swimming or just walking in the water. About thirty plastic lounge chairs are around the pool -- many of the chairs are occupied.

Adam swims over to the edge of the pool and says, to Helen: "Would you like to join me in the hot tub?"

"Yes -- for about fifteen minutes. Then I would like to relax and get a little sun."

# # # # As Helen and Adam sit down in the swirling water of the hot tub, another couple get into the water. Nine people are in the hot tub -- most are sitting down, the swirling water covers their shoulders. Two women, wearing two piece swim suits, are sitting at the edge of the hot tub -- their lower legs in the water. Adam is wearing sun glasses -- he looks at the two women for a minute or so. Then closes his eyes.

"We have been in this hot tub for about fifteen minutes, Adam. Let's get out and get some sun."

# # # # Adam opens his eyes. The two women, who were sitting at the edge of the hot tub, are gone. Near the pool, Adam and Helen sit down in two plastic lounge chairs. Helen reaches into her bag for some sun tan lotion. They take turns applying sun tan lotion on each other's body.

"Soon we can be applying some type of sexy massage oil on each other's bodies." Adam says, in a soft voice.

"And then?"

"Just do what comes naturally."

# # # # Helen stretches out on the lounge chair. Adam is still wearing sun glasses. But this time he does not close his eyes. He visually checks out the females sitting around the pool. The variety of clothing ranges from cover-ups, one piece swim suits, two piece swim suits, and a couple of suits that leave very little for the imagination. After checking the menu, Adam decides that he still likes Helen -- -- they have many common interests.

Adam looks at Helen. He looks at her black and pink two piece suit, then he looks at her flesh. Adam closes his eyes -- -- and thinks about what Helen and he will soon do in the privacy of her apartment.

Many minutes pass.

Finally Adam says: "I have had enough sun. Are you ready to go back to your apartment?"

"Yes."

# # # # Helen's apartment door is closed and locked. In the bedroom, Adam pushes the cover-up off Helen's shoulders, then unfastens the top of the swim suit. His hands drop down her sides and push the bottom of the suit over her hips. Slowly, it slides to the floor. Helen is stark naked.

Helen gets on her knees, then pulls Adams swim trunks over his hips and down his legs. Helen places one hand on Adam's ass, fingers of her other hand start fondling his balls. Her mouth is close to his flaccid penis. She opens her mouth, Adam looks down and sees his entire penis disappear into her mouth. The bare cock blow job starts as Helen moves slightly back. Then forward, her lips touch Adam's pubic hair. Helen bobs her head in, then out. Part of his shaft appears, then disappears. But his penis head and rim is always in her mouth.

In a few minutes, Helen needs to focus her attention on the cock head, rim, and several inches of Adam's shaft. His flaccid penis has become a firm cock. But head bobbing continues, Helen feels his penis grow larger in her mouth.

"Yes, Baby. Suck me -- quicker and harder."

# # # # Head bobbing continues for several more minutes. Adam's cock starts to quiver slightly.

"Do you want me to suck you until you cum in my mouth?"

"No. I want to come in your cunt. Let's get a shower first -- then we can fuck. But I need to urinate before showering."

# # # # Adam stands in front of the toilet bowl. Helen holds his penis and directs his warm urine stream into the toilet bowl. Then she sits down on the toilet seat and adds her urine to the slightly yellow water in the toilet bowl. Adam has already folded some toilet paper and wipes her pussy lips dry.

In a few minutes, the water is warm. Helen steps into the shower first, Adam follows. Warm water splashes on their bodies, as Adam places some liquid soap on a wash cloth and rubs Helen's back, ass, and legs. She turns and faces Adam, he washes her shoulders, breasts, and stomach.

Next Adam places some liquid soap on both of his hands and fingers. Fingers of one hand push past her ass cheeks and wash her ass hole. His other soapy fingers touch her neatly trimmed pubic hair and push on to her pink treasure. Her pussy lips, clitoris, and cunt lips are washed. Her ass hole and pink flesh are washed, fingers of his left hand and fingers of his right hand frequently touch. Helen softly moans as her pink flesh is washed.

"Oh, Adam -- -- I appreciate your gentle touch when you are washing my sensitive areas. Thank you."

"You are welcome."

# # # # Adam steps back, warm water splashes on Helen's body and removes the remaining soap suds.

Now Adam has his back to Helen. Using a wash cloth and some liquid soap, she washes his back, butt, ass hole, and legs. He turns, Helen washes his shoulders, chest, stomach, and legs. Helen puts some liquid soap on her fingers. Her right hand and fingers wash and fondle his balls for an extended period of time. Her left hand and fingers, wash and rub his flaccid penis. But the longer Helen rubs his organ, the more organ there is to wash.

"You also know how to wash my valuable equipment, Helen."

"I appreciate your cock. And I also appreciate you."

# # # # Finally, she stops and steps out of the shower. Adam rinses the soap off his body, turns off the water, and steps out of the shower.

Using large fluffy white towels, they dry each other off. Their nude bodies touch as they embrace. Each pulls the other closer. Lips meet, mouths open. Tongue tips touch and explore.

"I feel something starting to push on my stomach, Adam. Could your penis want to join in our fun?"

"Let's use a straight chair in the kitchen for our fun." Adam replies.

"Yes. You can sit on the chair, then I will sit on your lap. And we can move the chair in the living room and face the large mirror."

"A wonderful idea. That way each of us can watch our mirror reflections."

# # # # Adam moves the kitchen chair close to the mirror. Then watches Helen as she puts two frozen dinners in the stove for their evening meal. She sets the timer on the oven.

"When the timer starts buzzing our meal will be ready to eat. But let's fuck first."

# # # # Adam is now sitting on the kitchen chair, facing the mirror. He spreads his legs. Helen gets on her knees and opens her mouth. Her head bobbing starts as she gives Adam another bare cock blow job. His flaccid penis soon grows into a firm hard cock.

Helen opens a condom, and holds the condom on the cock tip with her mouth. Then she unrolls the condom over the cock head and rim and partway down the shaft using her mouth. Her fingers complete the unrolling. Adam's cock is dressed and ready to explore.

Helen stands up and puts some lubricant on her cunt lips and on the condom that covers Adam's manhood. Then turns her back toward Adam. She reaches between her legs, grasps his erection and starts guiding his large organ into her cunt. Both Helen and Adam can easily look at their reflections in the living room mirror.

Adam watches Helen grasp his cock and guide it into her cunt. As she moves, he also watches her ample breasts as they move. Helen watches his cock slide into her cunt and completely disappear. She looks at the mirror reflection of her pubic area and sees only a small part of the cock's base. Then she observes Adam's hair covered balls become firm.

"Yes. Yes. Slide, Baby. Slide. Stroke my balls, please."

# # # # Helen lifts herself up several inches, and observes several inches of Adam's condom covered cock and his balls. As she slides up and down on his cock, she also starts stroking his balls with several fingers. Adam has the same view. Then each sees only Helen's pubic area and Adam's balls as she lowers her body by several inches. His cock is completely hidden and deep in her cunt.

"Yes. Yes. Continue sliding and stroking, Helen."

# # # # Again and again, Helen lifts herself up by several inches -- then lowers her body. Frequently, Adam moves his hips and thrusts deeper into a moist cunt. Each has a front row seat for watching their sexual activity.

"This is much better then watching a DVD porn movie." Helen says.

"Doing something is always much better then watching it. Especially when it involves sex."

# # # # Adam had been holding Helen's sides, just above her hips. But he slides his hands up her body. Fingers of his left hand are touching and rubbing the outside of her left breast. Fingers on his right hand are rubbing the side of her right breast. Then Adam moves his fingers, he plays and pinches both of her teats.

"I like fondling and playing with your breasts and teats."

"As long as you are gentle, you can continue to play and fondle."

"I want to provide you with pleasure, Helen -- -- and not hurt you."

# # # # Helen continues to lift and then lower her body by several inches. Each watches his balls, but the view is often hidden as her fingers continue stroking his balls. Each watches his cock completely disappear as Helen lowers her body, then observes several inches of his cock appear as she raises her body. But the condom covered cock head is always in her cunt.

"Nice. Very nice. Love everything that we are doing -- -- cock sliding, ball stroking, and breast and teat playing."

"I love the pleasure you are providing me, Adam."

# # # # Minutes passes - as Helen continues to lift and lower her body. And stroke his balls.

Finally she says: "My legs are getting tired. I want to face you as I sit on your lap and rest. You can move your cock in me."

# # # # Helen lifts herself off Adam's hard rod, then turns and faces him. Adam moves the kitchen chair so each will have a side view of their sexual activity. With her legs spread wide, she again grasps his erection and guides the rod into her moist cunt.

As Helen rests, Adam moves his hips. He pulls Helen close to him. Her ample breasts are somewhat flattened against his chest. His rod moves in her cylinder. In, then partway out. Repeated frequently!

The timer on the kitchen stove starts buzzing loudly.

Helen lifts herself off Adam's cock and says: "Our meal is almost ready. Let's eat -- -- so we will have sufficient energy for our mutual pleasuring later this evening."

# # # # Soon the couple are sitting facing each other -- on one side of the kitchen table. Their evening meal is simple: frozen dinners from the oven, a salad with dressing, and a beverage. Dessert is cherry ice cream, covered with some chocolate sauce and sprinkled with nuts.

Each looks at the nude body of their sexy special friend. Helen watches his large cock gradually become a flaccid penis -- -- now resting before the next mission. Adam watches her breasts move slightly up and down as she breathes.

As the dessert is finished, Adam says: "I love cherry ice cream."

"I think you could just say that you love cherries."

"Not exactly. I would say that I love the cherry hidden between Helen's legs."

"Thank you for saying one cherry -- -- and not cherries, as in many." Helen says.

"Would you say that you love two nuts -- -- and not imply many nuts?"

"Not exactly. I would say that I love the firm rod hanging down between your legs. And the two nuts close to the rod. And I especially love your hard rod when it is rubbing and inside of my cunt and the two nuts are hitting my ass."

"That sounds like you want me to fuck you again. You like me fucking you. Correct?"

"Let's first watch the DVD movie that you rented. Then you can fuck me and even sleep with me."

"I rented two DVD movies. An adventure movie just recently released on a DVD and a porn movie. We can watch both or a television program. Your choice."

"Let's watch the adventure movie first. Then watch the porn movie -- -- it will get us interested and possibly aroused for our missionary work." Helen said.

# # # # Sitting close together, they cuddle and watch both movies. A bowl of popcorn is shared. Together, they share the bathroom -- -- it is about 10:30 pm.

Each climbs into the bed from opposite sides, but soon meet in the center of the bed. Lips meet, they kiss. Mouths open, tongue tips touch -- and explore.

For several minutes, Helen applies a massage oil on Adams back, butt, and legs. He rolls over -- more minutes are spend as Helen applies more massage oil on his chest, lower stomach, arms, and legs.

Then it is Adam's turn. He applies massage oil on her back, ass, and legs for several minutes. More minutes pass as he applies massage oil on her shoulders, arms, stomach, and legs. The best is saved for last -- as he applies massage oil on her breasts and pussy lips.

Now, Adam has left arm around Helen's shoulders -- his finger tips rub her left breast and nipple. His right hand is fondling her right breast, then moves down over her stomach. In several minutes several fingers of his right hand are probing into her slit and gently rubbing her clitoris. He moves his fingers a short distance and touches her slightly damp opening.

Then he finger fucks her -- first with his middle finger. Then his ring finger enters her cunt. Many minutes pass as Helen gets fingered fucked. Her cunt becomes moist.

Shortly after they start kissing, Helen put the fingers of her right hand on Adam's slightly erect penis. After several minutes of fondling his penis and balls, his penis starts to grow in her hand.

"Please spread you legs, Helen. I want to pleasure your pink flesh."

# # # # Helen is on her back, her legs spread wide, her ass elevated with a firm pillow. Adam gets between her legs and looks closely at the juncture of her legs. For a minute or so he licks her closed pussy lips, then spreads them apart with his fingers. Several minutes pass as Adam licks her clitoris and cunt lips. Then he starts sucking both, for many more minutes.

Adam pushes two fingers into her moist cunt and finger fucks her. But the licking and sucking of her clitoris continues. As he pleasures her pink flesh, Helen frequently sighs and moans.

"Yes, Adam. Yes. You really know how to give me pleasure. Lots of pleasure. Please continue."

# # # # More minutes pass as Adam continues licking and sucking her clitoris and cunt lips. But most of his sucking focuses on her bundle of nerves. Helen's sighs and moans continue. Adam's once flaccid penis has grown -- -- and is now a firm hard cock. His manhood is ready for its next mission. Exploration and penetration!!

"I want you, Adam. I want to feel your cock in my cunt."

"Do you want me to fuck you -- easy and slow or fast and hard?"

"Both. Fuck me -- -- more action. Less talk."

# # # # They separate, but only briefly. Helen opens a lubricated condom and places it on the tip of his cock head. Using her mouth, she rolls the latex condom over his cock head and partway down Adam's firm cock. Her fingers complete the unrolling. The cock is dressed and ready to explore and penetrate.

Adam stands up close to the side of the bed. Helen slides on the bed toward him Her legs are spread. Now her ass is on the edge of the bed. Her legs are spread even wider. Adam looks at her pussy, then he turns slightly and looks at the large mirror on the sliding glass closet door.

"I like the view of your legs, pussy, and breasts in the mirror, Helen."

"Fuck me, Adam!! Fuck me!!" Helen is close to shouting.

# # # # Adam moves -- now he can not see the mirror reflection. But he can see his destination between her legs. Adam's condom covered cock is an inch or so away from her pussy lips.

Adam moves closer. His covered cock head pushes against her cunt lips. In only moments, his cock head easily slides past her cunt lips. Inch by inch, his shaft follows -- -- as deep as possible.

Adam pulls partway back, then pushes forward with his hips. Again and again, his hips move toward and slightly away from the juncture of Helen's legs. Adam bends over her body and arches his back. He licks and sucks a breast and its teat. At the same time, fingers of his left hand are fondling and caressing her right breast and its teat.

"Do you feel like a woman who is being fucked?"

"Yes. Yes. But please continue. I want and need you cock in my cunt."

"Your are going to get more, Helen. A lot more."

"I want a lot more. More cock!"

# # # # Adam moves slightly to the left, then to the right. But as he moves, he continues to move his hips toward and away from Helen's moist cunt. Then Adam raises his body slightly by bring his feet closer together, in a few minutes he lowers his body slightly by spreading his feet. His cock explores and rams her sex from a variety of different directions.

"Do you feel like a woman who is getting a wonderful fucking?"

"Yes. Yes. A wonderful and pleasing fucking."

"Do you like my cock exploring and penetrating your cunt?"

"Yes. Yes."

# # # # Now his left hand is pushing under her ass. Several of his fingers play with her ass hole, one finger enters a short distance into her dry hole. Helen softly moans.

"Do you like my finger in your ass? Or would you like my hard cock in your ass?"

"Yes. -- -- -- -- And only if lubricated."

# # # # Helen slides her hand down toward the juncture of her legs. Soon several of her fingers are vigorously rubbing her clitoris. Adam's condom covered cock is still exploring her moist cunt as deep as possible. His shaft frequently slides in, then is pulled partway out -- but the cock head is always inside her cunt.

"Do you want me to continue sliding my cock in your cunt?"

"Yes. Yes. Please continue."

# # # # Adam places her left ankle on his shoulder, then presses her right knee against the bed. His hard cock is hitting the inside of her cunt from a slightly different direction. Gradually, he increases the speed of his deep penetrations -- -- as he rams and pounds her cunt. Helen is continuing to rub her clitoris.

"My orgasm is starting."

# # # # Her body starts to quiver, then shake. Adam is pounding her cunt even faster. Deep down in her body a wave of motion starts, then spreads through her body. Helen's body jerks several times. Her orgasm is finished.

1...678910...13