Our Clandestine Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Adam. That was a very pleasing orgasm."

"Please move up on the bed, Helen. And I will continue fucking you."

# # # # Helen moves to the center of the bed and elevates her ass with a firm pillow. Again her legs are spread wide. Adam gets between her legs, and pushes forward. His condom covered manhood easily slides past her cunt lips and penetrates deep.

For a few minutes, Adam slides his cock into and partway out of her cunt. Then he pushes his arms under her legs. The inside of his elbow locks with the back of her knees. Adam lifts her legs up and places a leg on each of his shoulders. Then he starts to fuck her again. The penetration and pounding of her moist cunt is even -- -- DEEPER, FASTER, HARDER -- -- then before. Frequently, as she is fucked, she sighs and softly moans.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck me, Adam. I would love having another orgasm. I need another orgasm."

"I want very much to give you another orgasm -- -- -- either with my cock or with our penis shaped dildo."

"Either or both, Adam."

# # # # Many minutes pass as Adam continues to ram and pound her cunt. Repeatedly! Like a piston rod moves in a well lubricated cylinder of an engine, Adam's hard rod moves easily in Helen's well lubricated cylinder.

"Oh. Adam. I believe another orgasm is starting."

# # # # Adam continues to ram and pound her cunt -- -- FAST and HARD as he can. Several minutes pass, Helen's fucking continues. She places several fingers on her clitoris and rubs her bundle of nerves vigorously.

"Yes. My orgasm is coming. Oh, please do not stop. Please, please continue fucking me."

"I will fuck you until you come, Sweetheart. I want you to have the pleasure of another orgasm."

# # # # FAST and HARD

Finally! -- -- -- Her body starts to quiver, then shake. Adam's cock enlarges slightly -- but he continues to ram and pound her moist cunt. Deep inside her body, a wave of motion starts -- then spreads through her body. Her body jerks several times. Adam continues to pound her cunt. Helen has her orgasm.

Adam puts some lubricant on his finger and pushes his hand under her ass and plays with her ass hole. Then he pushes his lubricated index finger into her ass -- up to the first knuckle. He pushes some more -- his index finger is in her ass up to the second knuckle.

"Do you want a little more in your ass, Helen?"

"Yes."

# # # # Adam pushes his index finger into her ass as far as possible. Helen continues to rub her clitoris with several fingers. Then Adam pulls his finger out of her ass hole and focuses his attention on fucking her cunt. Several minutes pass as Adam thrusts his hard cock into her cunt from different directions. His cock enlarges slightly.

Helen's body quivers, then shakes. But the cunt pounding continues. Then a wave of motion starts deep inside her -- and spreads though her entire body. Helen's body jerks several times. She has had another orgasm. About the same time, Adam's cock explodes -- - warm cum shots from his erection and fills the tip of the condom. Adam has his ejaculation.

Momentary, he is drained and exhausted. He pushes her legs off his shoulders and collapses onto her body. Helen is pushed down into the mattress from the additional weight of his body. His cock is still inside her cunt, but is now much smaller. Adam rolls off her body.

"That was wonderful, Sweetheart. Thank you for giving me such wonderful orgasm."

"You are welcome. And thank you the many pleasures you have given me -- -- today and in the past."

"I love how your comments are always so thoughtful and show concern and care."

"I appreciate those kind words, Helen."

# # # # Now only Helen's right hand is lightly touching Adam's left hand. Helen rests. Adam rests. His manhood rests, but now is a flaccid penis.

Adam reaches down and pulls the condom off his organ. Then turns it inside out. He places the end of the condom containing his cum by Helen's mouth. She sucks off the cum -- then they share a kiss. And share his cum. Each swallows cum.

"Our sex tonight was wonderful, Helen. You had several orgasm. Then we both came, almost at the same time."

"Yes. It is a pleasure when both can come about the same time." Helen replies.

"But it is always a pleasure when two become like one. My hard rod in your moist cylinder."

"I love having you in my moist cylinder."

"Any place else?" Adam asks.

"You may penetrate me any place -- -- mouth, cunt, ass. As long as we are both comfortable." Helen replies.

"Possibly tomorrow we can use another opening that you have?"

"If not tomorrow, then sometime soon."

# # # # Together, they quickly refresh themselves in the bathroom. Then climb into the bed again -- kiss, then separate. Both are stark naked, covered with only a pink sheet and a light weight matching pink cotton blanket.

Privately, each thinks about the events of the afternoon and evening. But soon both are soundly sleeping.

___________________________________

Adam's Story I enjoyed viewing other women at the pool and hot tub --- but their bodies hold little interest for me. I still like Helen's body. She willingly provides the type of sexual pleasures that my ex-spouse refused -- -- blow job, sexual activities throughout the apartment, lots of revealing partial and nude pictures earlier, showering together, sex by a mirror, eating food while naked, watching porn movies.

Considering the difference in sexual practices between my ex-spouse and Helen -- -- it is a wonder that I stayed married as long as I did. But I was just out of college -- guess I was not totally aware of the wonderful sexy pleasures that a man could have with a loving spouse. A very sexy loving wife.

I am extremely pleased that Helen path and my path crossed many months ago. While we have some differences, we have a lot more common interests.

Having sex while I sat on a chair and viewing ourselves was fun. I did not have an ejaculation but that is OK. But when I was fucking her in the missionary position, I was very pleased with the pleasure I got -- -- especially since Helen had an orgasm and I ejaculated at the same time.

Actually, as I recall, she had three orgasms today. Women can often have multiple orgasm during a day -- may be younger men can have several ejaculations, but at my age I am pleased to have one ejaculation a day.

But that is just life. You are born -- then you die. In between you pay taxes, obtain an education, work, possibly have a family, and hopefully have some fun.

Helen's Story I enjoy being with Adam -- -- he is so thoughtful and considerate. Our sex is varied and not rushed. Adam is very willing to go slow and provide me with pleasure and sexual satisfaction before he has his ejaculation. As I recall, today I had two orgasms -- -- then I had an third orgasm as Adam had his ejaculation. Cumming at the same time was simply wonderful.

There have been some times, earlier, when Adam had an early ejaculation but then he would finger fuck me and use a penis shaped dildo until I have an orgasm. He is very considerate of my needs. Both sexual needs and other needs.

Having sex and being able to look at the reflections of our nude bodies in a mirror adds that additional variety or spice to our love making. I certainly do not mind displaying my body and having sex in other rooms of the apartment.

Possibly sometime we will discover a secluded place outside where we can get some nude pictures of both of us and possibly have intercourse. Guess that is one of my sexual fantasies -- -- -- that I would like to turn into a reality.

____________________________________

Early July --

# # # # It is early July, a weekend -- the July Fourth Weekend. Adam and Helen are planning to have many hours together -- both in public and in private. Reservations have already been made to spend several days at a nearby resort -- -- just over one hour away, by car.

Adam picks up Helen on Friday afternoon, about, 2:30 pm. Just inside the closed door of her apartment, they embrace. Lips meet, they kiss. Tongue tips touch and explore. Helen reaches down and touches a slight bulge below Adam's belt. She drops down on to her knees.

Quickly she unzips his pants. Then fishes out his slightly erect rod. For a few minutes, she strokes his penis, then she opens her mouth. Adam looks down and views his manhood disappearing into her mouth. Her head starts bobbing -- forward, then back. Forward, then back.

"Wonderful way for you to say 'Hello', Helen."

"You like this greeting?" Helen mumbles, her mouth partially filled with his slightly erect cock.

"Yes. I love having my cock in your mouth. Suck me, Baby. Suck me!"

# # # # Forward, then back. Forward, then back. Her lips often touch Adam's pubic hair. The shaft of Adam's cock disappears, then reappears as Helen continues the bare cock blow job (BCBJ). But the cock head and rim is always in her mouth.

"You like a BCBJ, Adam?" Helen again mumbles, her mouth filled with a growing cock.

"BCBJ sounds like the letters of some radio or television station." Adam states. "I like the organ music that is being played."



# # # # Helen looks up, Adam looks down. Their eyes meet, Adam smiles, and softly laughs. Helen continues sucking his cock.

"I would love to continue out fun, Helen. But I also want to get ahead of the traffic rush hour. But we can continue our activities at the resort."

# # # # Helen stops the BCBJ. For a minute or so, she remains on her knees looking at Adam's cock slowly decreasing in size. She pushes his rod back, then zips up Adam's pants.

"A woman's work is never done. I have to open the storage unit, get out the rod, handle and clean it with my saliva, make it larger, then put the rod back, and finally close the storage unit." Helen says, as she laughs softly.

"But you love that type of work. Or should I say fun? Correct?"

"Yes. I love fondling, kissing, licking, sucking your rod and providing you pleasure."

"I would love to have and posses you now, Helen. But we really need to start traveling to the resort."

"I believe we will appreciate our fun -- both in public and in private -- at that clothing optional resort. The literature you gave me was impressive." Helen says.

"Did you also look at their web site?"

"Yes. Very informative -- an easy to use web site."

"I have never been to that resort. But a casual friend told me that he had appreciated the facilities. For that matter, this will be my first time at a clothing optional resort." Adam says.

"This will be my first time also -- at such a resort. If necessary, we can gradually work our way into being naked in front of other people."

"If other men and women are naked, I do not think it will be a problem for me to be naked. You will look like you belong by being naked. If you had clothes on, you probably would stick out like a sore thumb."

"That probably is correct, Adam. I am willing to be naked outside -- -- if you are."

# # # # In ten minutes or so, two suitcases and a few small bags were in the trunk of the car. Adam drove out of the apartment's parking lot. Soon they were on the Interstate Highway heading toward the clothing optional resort.

In just over two hours they have arrived at the resort, registered at the front desk, and carried their suit cases and small bags to their room. As they walk to their room they pass several couples walking around. Brief greetings and hellos are exchanged. The men and the women are completely naked except for sandals, hat, and sunglasses. The men have fluffy blue towels draped over their shoulders, the women have fluffy pink towels draped over their arms.

Adam and Helen's ground floor room features a king size bed, sofa, several chairs, desk, several mirrors plus a triple mirror in the bath room, large screen television, large bathroom, large sliding glass door leading to a private patio with high walls. They can walk through the gate of their private patio and be at the pool and hot tub in only a few minutes.

"Let's walk around the grounds and see the resort -- -- and possibly get a little sun before we eat at the resort's buffet." Adam suggests. "I am going to strip and wear sandals, hat, sunglasses -- -- and some suntan lotion."

"This will be a new experience -- -- walking around essentially naked. But we are here -- let's do it. If we see any one we know, we will simply ask them some type of generic question. Like: 'How do you like this resort? Is the buffet food satisfactory?' " Helen suggests.

"Yes. That is a good idea -- just ask some type of generic / general question about the resort."

# # # # As they walked, they only see strangers -- -- in the buildings, at the recreation facilities, and on the paths. This resort is located at the end of a narrow winding paved road in a forest. Paths go through the forest or to a private lake. As they walk on the paths in the forest, several locked gates are seen.

The literature about the resort indicated that their were several paths with gates that lead to secluded private areas where couples could enjoy the companionship of each other. If the gate was locked, the secluded private was in use -- and please do not enter. But to use the area, reservations were required -- -- and an extra fee is paid. A special key is required.

After walking, they freshen up at their room, then walk to the main building for the evening buffet. Towels are carried, sandals are worn. The sun is starting to set. The buffet line is short, as they serve themselves. The other people already eating or in the line are dressed / undressed in a variety of ways.

Most of the men and women are sitting on towels. Many of the men are naked, except for shoes. But a few men are wearing shorts and shoes.

Some women are naked, except for shoes. Some are wearing shorts and sandals. A few are dressed in shorts, shirt and shoes. One or two women also have sweaters around their shoulders -- their breasts uncovered.

"People come in all shapes and sizes." Adam quietly whispers to Helen.

"Yes. Guess that is a reminder that we need to lose a few pounds." Helen responds in a whisper.

# # # # Adam and Helen sit with two other couples wearing only sandals and sitting on towels. The food was very satisfactory, their conversation with four strangers was general and generic.

After eating, they walk to the recreation building and play several games of billiards with another couple. Next, they walk to the hot tub and sit in the swirling warm water. During their time in the hot tub, one couple left, then another couple enters the water. The jets and swirling water are somewhat noisy -- -- communication is difficult.

Walking back to their room, Dale said: "We saw a lot of naked and partially naked men and women -- -- but nothing sexually arousing. A few couples were holding hands but nothing else."

"We can get each other aroused in our private patio -- then finish up in the room. Helen said. "You also did not see any cameras being used."

"My camera is in the room in my small carry on bag. The resorts literature indicated that cameras were allowed but permission is required for pictures of individuals. Also they did not want over-all pictures taken of groups of people who were using the common facilities."

"You have my permission to take nude pictures of me." Helen says.

"And you have my permission to take nude picture of me." Adam replies.

# # # # Now they are in their room -- -- sandals are quickly removed. They are both stark naked. Adam picks up a small bag. Hand in hand, they enter their small private patio and start to become sexually aroused.

"Do you want me to start where I left off back in my apartment? More BCBJ?" Helen asks.

"Yes. A bare cock blow job is always a wonderful place to start having sexual fun?" Replies Adam. "Outside -- -- our first time for sexual action, outside. "

# # # # Adam is sitting on a towel placed on a plastic reclining chair. His legs are spread wide, his butt is at the edge of the chair. Kneeling on a cushion between his legs, Helen is looking at his completely exposed flaccid penis, balls, and ass hole.

"A BCBJ would be a nice start, then have a TRIPLE PLAY -- A, B, and C. Ass, Balls, and Cock." Adam suggests.

"You like your bare cock in my mouth?"

"Yes. I love having you lick and suck my bare cock. But I also like being in your other body openings."

# # # # Helen bends down, her mouth engulfs his entire penis head, and shaft. Her lips touch and apply pressure on the base of his shaft. Still applying pressure on his shaft, she pulls back to his penis tip. Again, her lips touch and apply pressure on the base of his shaft, pressure remains as she pulls back to his penis tip. Again and again: shaft base, pressure, penis tip.

Gradually, his flaccid penis becomes slightly erect.

"Yes. Yes. More. Much more." Adam requests.

# # # # Her fingers are stroking his balls and the skin near his balls. She starts licking and sucking his balls, then sucks one balls into her mouth -- applies pressure / then releases. Soon his ball is coated with her saliva. The other ball receives similar attention. But as she is washing his balls with her saliva, her fingers are caressing his organ. Frequently Adam sighs and softly moans, as she pleasures his manhood.

"Wonderful, Sweetheart. Please continue."

Helen briefly stops and says: "Some people say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. But there is also the possibility that saying 'cock' -- instead of stomach -- is another way to a man's heart."

"Believe that is the situation for me -- through my cock. I try to be careful in what I eat and the amount of food consumed." Adam says, then adds. "Yes. Definitely through my cock. Suck it, Baby. Suck my cock."

# # # # Their eyes meet, Adam smiles. Helen quickly smiles, then starts cock pleasuring again. For several minutes, Helen licks his manhood -- up and down; from base to tip. Adam's erection glistens from the sunlight hitting her saliva on his shaft. Her fingers stroke his balls.

Now Helen starts to bob her head and suck on his slightly erect penis. Forward to the base of the shaft. Then back to the penis tip. Forward, then back. Again! Again! Often!

"Yes. Yes, Baby. Take as much cock as you can. As much as you can in your mouth. Yes. More. Much more cock sucking."

# # # # Adam's penis continues to grow. Her mouth is completely filled with his manhood. Adam sighs and softly moans as the blow job continues.

"Yes, Helen K. Please continue sucking my cock. Focus on the cock head and rim. Get me hard -- -- really hard. Then I will fuck you."

"Yes. I want to feel your hard cock in my cunt. I want to be fucked by you." Helen mumbles, as she continues sucking."

# # # # Now she can no longer reach the base of the shaft. His cock is too long and too hard. For many minutes, she focuses most of her attention on the cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. His manhood increases in size.

"Do you want a finger or the butt plug in your ass?" Helen asks.

"Either or both."

# # # # Helen puts a single plastic glove on her right hand, and rubs some lubricant on his ass hole. Slowly, ever so slowly -- she pushes her index finger into his ass. Up to her first knuckle.

Now she resumes sucking his bare cock -- her head bobs. Forward, then back. Repeatedly.

Some of the shaft appears, then disappears into her mouth -- -- but the cock head and rim is always in her mouth. Fingers of her left hand are caressing and stroking his balls. She continues to push her right index finger into his ass -- -- both knuckles are in his ass. Now her index finger is in as far as possible.

1...7891011...13