Our Cleaning Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Theresa invites Cheryl to share a "girl's night".
2.3k words
4.32
18.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I continue, I guess it makes sense to explain a little bit about me and Theresa.

We've been married now almost 8 years. She was married before, when she was 20, and that lasted about 2 years. We met through our jobs – the company she once worked for were former clients.

Theresa is the "boss" in this relationship. It works for us – I have absolutely 0 problem with that.

On a scale of 1 to 10, our sex life ranges from an 8 to a 20. It all depends on what Theresa is in the mood for. I proudly, humbly and anxiously serve "Mi 'lady Theresa" in whatever way she needs. She graciously rewards me in return.

I've always suspected that my wife was a "mean-girl" in her youth...

We've occasionally dabbled and tasted a little bit of this-and-that. There's been some role-play, some mild bondage and a few times we ventured out to a swing club, although no swapping occurred.

Last year Theresa surprised me with a semi-threesome. She invited a colleague, who happened to be visiting from the west coast, to spend the weekend with us. I got a blowjob from both of them and watched while they 69ed (she'd known she was bi since college).

So when Theresa mentioned that she had something "in mind" for Cheryl, I got more than a little excited. About a month after the "laundry room incident", I had to go out of town for a few days. I was gone from Wednesday through Sunday. Cheryl was due for her usual Thursday visit. Theresa conveniently decided to telework that week and put her "plan" into motion. I could tell she was up to something, although she wouldn't share. I got the details when I returned.

I call the shots when it comes to our sex life. Kevin doesn't mind as long as I keep him in the loop and share the goodies with him.

I've had my eye on little "Miss Cheryl" ever since the day that Kevin and I met her in person. THAT ASS on her is hard to deny! My husband wasn't the only one who took notice. So when he finally told me about the "laundry room incident", my mind went into overdrive thinking about a way that I could not only have a look, but get to sample some of that sweet stuff too.

When Kevin told me about the conference he had to attend, I decided to get things going. I wanted to have some "private girl time" between me and Cheryl.

"Just 2 Sistas, chillin'..." I told Kevin with a devious grin. He laughed and couldn't wait for the details.

It had been almost a month since the "incident". Kevin left on Wednesday and Thursday was Cheryl's next scheduled visit, so I arranged to telework for the remainder of the week. When Cheryl arrived she was surprised to find me at home. We've both surmised that she's a little intimidated by me (maybe more than just "a little"). I figured her as an "easy mark" – I was right.

But when I greeted her that afternoon, I played it "extra cool" and "overly nice", very "Hey girl!" instead of my usual all-business approach.

My husband might have also mentioned that I'm rather on the petite side (size 8), but I have always been more than capable of "workin' what God and my momma gave me". Before she arrived, I'd done a mini-Pilates workout, to have a little sweat (and it makes my nipples hard). When Cheryl saw me I was barefoot and wearing my shortest running shorts and a mid-drift tank top.

I was also going commando.

I made sure to constantly "get in her way", even going so far as to help her with some of the work, especially if it called for climbing and stretching. I made sure that each time I flashed her a little butt-cheek, camel-toe, hard-nipple or side-boob. It wasn't long before I noticed that Cheryl was actually trying to catch glimpses on her own. I had a hunch about her, and I was right.

"She wants it...!" I assured myself. She did. I think I even noticed her nipples getting hard too.

We laughed and joked the whole time. And just before she was about to leave, I asked Cheryl if she wanted to come by and hang out with me on Friday evening. I gave her the full on 'lonely-spouse-in-need-of-company' routine. Cheryl eagerly accepted.

"Gotcha!" I said as she drove off. On Friday night I would spring my "trap".

Cheryl got here around 8. I had suggested she bring an overnight bag, "just in case".

I was dressed in the black, silk nightie that Kevin had given me for my last birthday and the robe that Cheryl had borrowed the day of the "incident". Like the day before, I was barefoot and commando, and taking every opportunity to make sure my guest was aware – Cheryl would sneak-a-peek every time. I allowed her to change into her own lounge wear (she brought an over-sized, red cotton t-shirt), and we shared a pizza and a bottle of wine, listened to music, laughed and talked.

"2 Sistas, chillin'..."

When the first bottle was finished, I suggested we go up to the guest room. Cheryl was down. Once we'd settled in with a 2nd bottle of wine among the extra pillows on the king-sized bed, I sprung the "trap".

"Cheryl..." I started, feigning shyness. "Can I tell you a secret?"

I fed her a story about being "jealous" of her curves (especially THAT ASS). In truth, I might admire some people for various reasons, but I am jealous of NO ONE.

Cheryl was flattered (and probably turned on, too). We giggled about it like we were in junior high school, and from there, I guided the conversation towards sex, porn and being horny.

Next I suggested that we watch some porn – she agreed – so I got my iPad, and pulled up my favorite adult website (xHamster). After flipping through several sex scenes, I settled on a collection of black girl-on-girl porn, taking particular interest in the ones where at least one of the participants resembled either myself or Cheryl. I found some with my favorite black, female porn stars: Kira Noir, Carmen Hayes, Adrian Maya and Cherokee D'Ass.

"You don't mind..." I asked, still playing the shy-girl role again, "if I touch myself, do you...?"

Cheryl timidly bit her lip and didn't respond right away but eventually shook her head.

"If you want...you can touch yourself, too..." I added, spreading me legs and exposing my smoothly shaved mound.

Cheryl didn't hesitate this time. She pulled the t-shirt up to her belly, spread her thighs and pulled her pink cotton bikini bottom aside. Her dark-brown lips were also shaved and already glistening.

We lay there for a while in silence, focused on the iPad between us, both slowly and intently tending to ourselves, occasionally glancing to see how and what the other was doing. I like to rub my clit – Cheryl prefers finger insertion. The sounds of fingers on all that wet pussy was intoxicating.

I was the first to moan aloud.

"Mm mm..." Cheryl finally chimed in, "is it good...?"

"So good..." I responded.

We continued like this a while longer, until Cheryl finally reached her orgasm.

"Oh, girl...oh shit...!" She groaned, her entire body shuddered.

"Damn, that was sexy as hell...!" I told her. It wasn't long before I reached my own toe-curling climax.

We just lay there panting while moans and sighs continued to issue from the iPad.

"That was nice." I smiled at her, and I leaned over and gave her brief but meaningful kiss on the mouth.

Cheryl smiled, kissed me back and we continued to watch more porn. When I felt the urge come over me again, I sat up, pulled the nightie over my head and tossed it onto the floor.

"This time," I asked Cheryl. "Would you like to touch me...?"

Cheryl's eyes went wide as I propped extra pillows behind me. She gave me a long, wet kiss as she slowly traced her fingers along my thighs.

"My clit...and my nipples..." I moaned, instructing her in how I like to be touched. "Not too hard...oh yeah, like that...just like that..."

I openly and proudly admit to being a "pampered, Pillow-Princess". I often lay back and allow Kevin to service me in the same manner.

Cheryl tended me very nicely, she was definitely into this!

"Can I lick you...?" she whispered timidly.

I nodded, and she shed her nightshirt and panties before positioning herself between my thighs.

"You got such a pretty pussy..." was the last thing she said before she got to work.

And I do mean "work"!

So far, no one, male or female, has ever eaten me out like my husband. I absolutely LOVE how he does it and how it makes me feel – often, when we're apart I find myself craving Kevin going down on me.

Tonight, Cheryl jumped solidly into second place. She worshiped my pussy with her tongue and lips. Each time I looked down her cute brown face between my tan thighs, more of it was covered in my juice. I could also see THAT ASS grinding and humping the bed as she licked me. I thought she might get off before I did.

I raised my legs and grabbed my ankles so that she could go deeper. I also wanted to see if Cheryl was into licking ass – she was. Her tongue was just as skillful and eager in my asshole as it was in my cunt.

"Oh shit...yes!" I cried out when she finally inserted her fingers into me.

"You like that, baby...?" Cheryl asked using both hands. Two fingers went deep into my pussy and one slipped into my ass.

I was too overcome to answer. I gasped something unintelligible and gave in – she was in control now.

"I got you, girl" Cheryl assured me, "I got you..."

I don't remember much, but that orgasm was good.

Cheryl climbed onto me, slowly humping and grinding. She was far from done.

"Let me take care of you now." I said to her, reaching down to fill my hands with THAT ASS. I slithered from beneath her and had her remain on her stomach. She buried her face in the pillow, arched her back and raised her hips.

THAT ASS was finally all mines now!

I worshiped it, kissed and licked every inch, pinched and smacked it, amazed at how it jiggled and shook (she has a butterfly tattoo at the top of each cheek). I spread her wide and tongued her pussy and tight asshole, wet my fingers and finger-fucked her until my arm was sore. I imagined how rock hard Kevin's cock would be if he were here right now. I almost wished that I had a cock...!

"Theresa...oooh girl...you so nasty..." Cheryl moaned and cried, gripping and clawing at the pillows. "Girl, you so fuckin' nasty...!"

She rolled onto her back and spread her thighs. She pulled my face into her wet snatch and smothered me with it. I held on as best I could and went at it.

This must be what it's like when Kevin puts in the "extra time" on me.

When Cheryl finally came, she squirted all over my face; a lot of it sprayed across the bed.

"Omigod – I'm so sorry..." she said as it soaked into the sheets and pillows. Immediately she became the "cleaning lady" again.

That made me laugh.

"Don't worry, Cheryl." I finally said, grinning at her. "What else is a washing machine is for...?"

It took her a few seconds but she caught my meaning.

"Oh my God..." she gasped. "Kevin told you...!"

I couldn't stop laughing and eventually she laughed with me. We made jokes about the "incident", and I even admitted to her that I'd used a gyrating washing machine a few times myself.

"Do you think me or my husband keep secrets from each other, girl...?" I asked, finally giving her a more serious stare.

She grew quiet.

"So, you gonna tell him about...this...us...?" she slowly realized.

I only smiled in reply.

We had more wine, talked and watched more porn.

"So, if the circumstances were different," I finally asked her, "would you fuck my husband?"

"Yes." She answered immediately.

I don't know why, but her simple answer, and lack of hesitation made me wet. I picked up the iPad and searched for BBC (big black cock). A lot of interracial porn popped up, so we flipped through it until we found some we liked. We finally settled on one with Sean Michaels (he looks like Kevin) and Lisa Ann.

I placed the iPad on the pillow and we lay side by side on our stomachs, grinding with our hands between our legs.

"Do you want Kevin to fuck you like that..?" I asked as Sean took Lisa from behind. His long, black cock glistened with her juice as it pound her shapely white ass.

"Oh, hell yes...!" Cheryl panted, "I want him to put his dick all up in me..."

I'd never seen Kevin fuck another woman. I brought this cool white chick I used to work with home once and she sucked his cock, but that wasn't the same. The thought of my husband's cock in another pussy made me mad and horny all at once – and it made me cum.

"I hope my husband fucks the hell outta you an' THAT ASS...!" I hissed through clenched teeth. I added my own juice to the stained sheets and collapsed, panting and sweating.

"Oooh, girl...yeah...!" Cheryl continued, she was almost there. "He's gonna fuck me so good...your man gonna fuck me...-gasp-...so good...!"

Her eyes rolled to the top and she gave in to another toe-curling, teeth-gnashing, mattress grinding orgasm.

"Kev...oh Kevin...fuck me..." she squealed, as sweat rolled from her brow.

She actually called out my husband's name as she came. Once again, I was annoyed and excited.

We eventually tossed the sheets into the washer, giggling and smirking the whole time. We slept in my room, and had sex one more time the next morning before she left.

I could hardly wait for Kevin to get home.