Our Complete Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
One couple's transformation to a new lifestyle.
4k words
4.4
36.9k
27
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 -- Her Revelations

(A story about how my wife moved our marriage into a whole new open lifestyle. Our discovering of her bisexuality, my voyeuristic leanings and our complete transformation into a new sexual existence.

I strongly encourage you to read Part 1 of this story before continuing. But if not it all started with a wild night out with my wife, her hot sexy friend, a hung stranger they met on the dance floor and some revelations earlier in the morning from my wife about her planned, but ruined, first bisexual experience)

By the time she got home a couple of hours later I was in the middle of a nap and a killer sex dream. My cock buried in Kelly's hot pussy while Renee was sitting on her mouth facing me. She was leaning forward kissing me while she got licked and I fucked her hot friend with gusto. I was just about to fill her with cum when Renee plopped down on the bed and woke me up.

"As I turned to look at her, she snaked a hand down to my crotch and grasped my rock hard cock. "What have we here?" She snickered beginning to stoke me keeping me hard. "Were you having sex dreams? Were you fucking Kelly?" she laughed.

I must have blushed or looked at her funny or something because her hand stopped stroking and her eyes got wide and she shouted, "Oh my god, you were, weren't you? You were fucking Kelly in your dream, that's what's got you so fucking hard isn't it?" She slapped me on the arm with her other hand.

I stammered, "But honey, I wasn't just fucking Kelly, so were you. I was dreaming about that threesome you put into my head this morning." The three of us were all together so it wasn't like I was fantasizing about her."

She laughed, "Its OK honey, I think I dreamed about that hot guy from the club last night and I can't seem to get his big cock off my mind. I hope you're not upset."

With that she sank her mouth down over my cock and began sucking me with gusto. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't upset so I just groaned, relaxed and let her continue.

She continue to suck me and make love to my cock, alternating between stroking it, squeezing it, which she knows I love, and milking me with her hot mouth. It wasn't long before my hands snaked into her hair and I began fucking her mouth harder. "Honey, you better quit this and get your clothes off, otherwise you're going to make me cum."

She sucked me harder. Really fucking her mouth up and down my cock, making it clear she had no plans of stopping. It took only a few more minutes for her to push me over the edge, I exploded, filling her mouth with my cum.

She swallowed, sucked valiantly but after all the excitement last night and the dream I was having a few minutes ago my orgasm was substantial. The cum began to run from the corners of her mouth and down the sides of my throbbing prick, lubricating her continued stroking. It felt awesome and the combined stimulation worked to keep me hard.

Slowly she pulled her mouth off me and smiled, her hand continuing to move up and down my cum covered shaft. She smiled and it was very erotic with the small rivulets of cum tracing down each side of her chin. Taking a finger from the hand not busy with me, she wiped the cum from each side sliding it into her mouth licking up the remnants. She was determined to be as erotic as she possibly could.

A few seconds later, making sure to keep me aroused she said, "That must have been some dream. That was a pretty serious orgasm I just swallowed." "You must have really liked the idea of fucking Kelly and I"

"Well yes," I stammered not really sure how this conversation was going. "But the idea of watching the two of you together had me pretty hot too." You guys had me hard as a rock last night."

"Really, so you don't just want an excuse to get in her pants?" She asked still smiling amicably and stoking my cock.

"Hell no honey! I really had a serious hard on last night watching the two of you kiss and fondle each other last night." I replied honestly. "Christ, I bet you two had every dick in the whole place hard."

"You think?" said inquired. "What about Mark, did you get hard watching me dance with him last night?"

"I assume Mark was the guy with the big cock," I replied. "Well yes, I think I was hard most of the time you were on the dance floor later in the evening."

"Huh, that's interesting." She said. She was still stroking my cock and I was still hard. "So I guess I know how you feel about having a threesome with me and Kelly, but was it Kelly specifically or could it be any woman?" She asked.

"Well, obviously you know that is every guy's fantasy, having sex with two hot women." I responded. "I think it could be any reasonably good looking woman as long as the two of you were into it like you seemed to be last night."

She leaned over putting me back into her mouth and sucking as far up and down as she could a few times. Pulling back up she said, "What about a guy?"

"What do you mean, you want to fuck another guy?" I asked, thinking I knew the answer but wanting her to elaborate.

"What about a threesome with another guy, you me and some guy I think is hot?" she said grinning.

"I assume you are thinking about Mark from last night?" I asked. "I am not sure, that isn't something I have spent a lot of time thinking about. I guess it would only be fair if we are talking about another woman that we also talk about another guy."

"No, I wasn't specifically talking about Mark and to be honest, before last night and today I hadn't really thought about it much either," she said. "But I can't lie and tell you that bringing him home with us didn't cross my mind last night."

"OK, I can understand that," I said. "Why don't you get those clothes off and sit on my cock."

She grinned, let go of me, stood up and began to pull her blouse over her head. I began stroking myself to maintain my erection while she got undressed.

When she was naked she climbed on the bed, straddled me and replaced my hand with hers. She guided me into her dripping pussy and slowly began to sink herself down until she engulfed the entire length of my shaft. She ground herself down a little harder rubbing her clit against me and moaning.

Agonizingly she began to move back up inch my inch until just the very tip of my cock was still inside her, then just as slowly began moving back down its length. As she once again buried me completely inside her she groaned loudly. The orgasm moving through her body causing her to shake and I could feel a trickle of her juices run down across my balls and the crack of my ass.

Her quick orgasm apparently took the edge off and once the spasms passed she really began to fuck me. Bouncing vigorously up and down on my cock, every few thrusts I would feel her cum again but she never slowed. I could feel her cum continue to run down between my legs soaking into the sheets.

Over the years we had been together she usually squirted when cumming but this was different. This time the cum simply continued to run from within her with each subsequent orgasm. While not as explosive as last night in the car or on some other occasions, the amount of fluid coming from her body was amazing. Many times more cum than I ever produced.

Since I had already cum just a few minutes before I was in no hurry and let her set the pace. After probably 10 minutes of her furious fucking and what must have been half a dozen orgasms, she finally began to calm down. She leaned down and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and grabbing the back of my head pulling me tight.

I could feel her body relax further and she lay on top of me holding the kiss. She tasted unusual but I realized it was the lingering taste of my cum. I pulled myself away from her kiss and said, "Lay down, its my turn to fuck you."

She rolled off me and lay face down, pushing her ass into the air. Kneeling behind her I slipped easily back into her, she was soaking wet from her string of orgasms. I began to steadily fuck her enjoying the feeling of her slippery pussy. She was so wet it made me think of the threesome with another guy we had just discussed and fucking her after someone else had finished.

My hands were on each side of her head supporting myself as I moved in and out of her. She leaned over and took my thumb into her mouth and began sucking it as if it were a cock. This seemed to excite her. She pushed back at me each time I thrust into her. In seconds she was cumming again and I felt the gush of another orgasm flood from her body.

This pushed me over the edge as well and I shoved hard, burying my full length into her, releasing my second orgasm deeply into her burning pussy.

We lay like that for several minutes before either of us could move. I rolled off her and off the bed and moved to the bathroom. I wet two cloths with warm water and used one to clean myself as I walked back to the bedroom. Using the other I wiped her mouth before cleaning between her glistening thighs and pussy.

When I had finished she moaned and said, "Damn that was good but the bed is soaked. Help me up we need to pull these sheets and get them into the wash."

It seemed our conversation was over for the time being so I helped her up and began pulling the sheets from the bed. The mattress had a huge wet spot 2 feet across as well and when I ran my hand across it, it wasn't just damp it was thoroughly soaked. Renee was in the bathroom and when I walked toward the laundry room I flipped the ceiling fan on above the bed hoping it would help it dry before we had to sleep on it later.

We were both busy the rest of the weekend and were off to work Monday morning and the subject didn't come up again in the limited time we spent together for a few days. However, I couldn't get the thoughts out of my mind. The images of her and Kelly on the dance floor danced in my head over and over again. Then my mind would drift to her question about a threesome with another guy. This went on for several days.

Finally the following weekend, Sunday afternoon, we were sitting at a restaurant having lunch and I decided we had to discuss this further if I was ever going to get my mind off it. During a brief lull in our conversation I blurted out, "So have you and Kelly made any arrangements to reschedule your plans from last Friday?"

She looks at me quizzically with a sly grin and said, "Why? Did you want me to?"

Stammering slightly I replied, "Well sure, it sounded like fun."

"We talked a little this week but she wasn't in the office much and is out of town this week and I am not sure when we will see each other next." She said. "The topic never got brought up the few short times we talked."

"I was just curious, you were really wound up last Friday, I don't think I've ever seen you that sexual in public before." I explained. "You two really seemed on fire for each other that night. I can't seem to get the images of the two of you on the dance floor out of my head."

"Just the images of Kelly and I? Was there anything else running through that perverted brain of yours?"

"What are you getting at?" I asked back to her, although I had the feeling I knew the answer to my own question even as I asked it.

"Have you been picturing anything else besides me and Kelly? What about Mark and I, have you been thinking about that at all?" she elaborated.

"Well no, not Mark specifically but the three of you have flashed through my mind off and on this week while I was replaying the scenes in my head." I explained truthfully. "Although I have also replayed the image of you cumming in the car on the way home several times."

"You never really answered my question last weekend when I asked you about a threesome with another guy. What would you think about doing that sometime?" she asked pointedly.

"Well, as I said, I guess if we were going to do a threesome with 2 girls, turnabout is fair as well. So I guess I would be OK with it." I hedged as much as I could. But then the images of her grinding against Mark last Friday night and subsequently our steamy sex later that evening and the next afternoon when she was obviously thinking about it, flashed through my brain. My cock started to get hard from the erotic images my mind was producing.

"Good, because I have decided that I want to do both and since Kelly is out of town how about we start with another guy?" she asked straightforwardly.

That was fast, I thought as I watched her face turn a little red. "OK, did you have someone in mind?" I asked somewhat tentatively.

"I want to call Mark from last Friday." She quickly blurted out. "He gave both Kelly and I his number while we were on the dance floor. He knew we were both married but it didn't seem to bother him. I don't know how he might feel about a threesome with the two of us but I want to ask him." She continued slightly embarrassed but determined.

"I didn't see him give you his number, when did that happen?" I inquired, starting to get a little miffed.

"He slipped his card in both our blouses and bra's while we were dancing last week." She explained.

"Oh, well that was rather bold if he knew you were both married."

"I am not sure he knew we were married yet at that point or not, but regardless I have his number, can I call him?" She seemed awfully anxious and somewhat excited by the prospect.

I felt a little knot in my stomach but my cock throbbed a little at the thought. I knew that the prospect of watching and sharing her with another guy held some appeal for me but I wasn't entirely sure that this was the right guy. But she seemed so excited by the idea I didn't have the heart to tell her no. "Sure, you can get in touch with him and see if he's interested. I think we should meet somewhere and get acquainted a little first don't you?" I told her. "I mean you never really had much time to talk last Friday and I would like to get to know him a little if we're going to do this."

"OK, I can understand that." She replied. "I'll call him and see if he has any interest and if so see if we can meet for cocktails one afternoon this coming week."

She was moving pretty fast on this, it was obvious she really had the hots for this guy and had been thinking about this quite a bit. We had finished our lunch so I paid the check and we continued our shopping and errands. I tried to put the whole thing out of my mind with very limited success.

Later that evening after dinner we were watching TV when she snaked her hand into my lap and began stroking my cock through my pants. The show we were watching wasn't the least bit sexy so my mind immediately went to our earlier conversation. I began to stiffen. The show was almost over and she stoked me lightly through my jeans for the last few minutes.

"Let's go fuck." She announced when the show finished. She leaned over and kissed me hard grabbing me firmly and squeezing to make her point. Without saying another word she got up and began walking to the bedroom taking her clothes off as she went.

It was 10 o'clock and we both had to work in the morning so I figured we wouldn't be getting up any further. By the time I got the TV turned off, some coffee made for the morning and made it to the bedroom she was naked and had her vibrator firmly embedded in her hot little pussy. The room already smelled like sex.

I quickly finished getting undressed and lay down beside her stroking myself to a nice solid hard-on. She moved the vibrating plastic cock out of her pussy and up onto her clit. I watched her for just a few seconds before she launched into a body racking orgasm. She shoved the toy back into herself, hard, and clamped her thighs together tightly, her body shuddering from head to toe.

She slowly began to come down, parted her thighs and pulled the toy from her pussy. It glistened with her cum and she turned it off. She moved it to her mouth and sucked her cum from it like it was a cock. She moaned a little and looked over at me.

I climbed between her legs lifted her knees up over my arms opening up her sex for me to enter. Leaning forward I lined up the head of my raging hard-on and fell forward driving myself into her in one forward lunge. She was so wet there was no significant resistance what-so-ever and I was balls deep in an instant.

I stayed there for a moment, letting her adjust to the intrusion. I was reasonably well endowed with a solid 8 inch cock that was also pretty fat. At least that was what I had been told, all I had previously compared it to was what I had seen in porno films and I didn't think that was a very accurate sampling.

After just a few seconds I began to fuck her, solidly shoving myself in and out, making sure my balls pressed up against her ass with each plunge forward. She has always been very multi-orgasmic and it didn't take her long to launch into another one. Her hips lifted off the bed, her legs squeezed me tightly and I could feel the spasms sucking at my cock.

I stayed buried balls deep inside her until she began to relax. When she did I moved her legs up to my shoulders leaned forward and placing my hands on each side of her head began to really pound her hard.

The sucking noises coming from her pussy were evidence of just how turned on she was. And it wasn't but a few moments later she came again, this time the cum gushing out of her and splashing us both as I continued to fuck, not slowing for an instant. Her cum covered us both thoroughly and I was glad we were on her side of the bed.

When she came down after that orgasm she turned her head and moved her mouth toward my hand. I suddenly realized why she was so fucking wound up and allowed her to take my thumb into her mouth. As she sucked my thumb as if it were a cock I continued to fuck her slowly building to my own orgasm. I knew she was thinking about Mark and a threesome, at least that's what I hoped and she wasn't just thinking about fucking him.

She pulled my thumb from her mouth, "Honey, fuck me from behind. Please turn me over and fuck me." She pleaded.

I released her legs, pulled my throbbing prick from inside her and moved allowing her to turn over. She pushed her ass into the air and slipped a pillow under her hips. I moved back into position and slid back into her flaming pussy. She was as hot as I had ever felt her. The brief respite from the change in position allowed me to calm down a bit or I might have exploded.

With her hips elevated I was able to kneel and drive myself into her without leaning forward. After just a few strokes she reached between her legs and grasped my cock. She knew this turned me on and she squeezed the base of my shaft while I continued to shove the top half in and out of her.

The combination of her squeezing and my fucking was pushing me toward orgasm. I slowed a little wanting to see where she went next. I wasn't disappointed. After just a few seconds of slow thrusts she removed her hand and slid it around to her ass. She ran her fingers up and down the crack of her ass a couple of times before placing them at her entrance.

She was already wet enough from her previous splashing orgasm and stroking my cock, she easily slipped two fingers deeply into her ass. I could feel the additional pressure in her pussy and continued my slow steady rhythmic fuck. She pushed her fingers in and out of herself a few times moaning loudly.

It had always turned me on when she did this and the tightening of her pussy when her fingers were in her ass always pushed me quickly over the edge. I tried to control myself but it didn't take long before she felt me tense and she knew I was ready to cum. She fucked herself harder and faster as I buried myself far up inside her and released.

She groaned again and came with me, I could feel her orgasm hit almost simultaneously with me. Her pussy and my cock throbbing together as we tensed and shook like one big writhing organism. My cock and her fingers buried deeply inside of her, my cum exploding from deep within me, I could feel it flooding out and around me leaking down across her clit and onto the bed.

12