Our Complete Transformation Ch. 03

Story Info
One couple's transformation to a new lifestyle.
4.8k words
4.38
32.7k
25
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpl4fun25
cpl4fun25
75 Followers

Part 3 -- New Discoveries

(A story about how my wife moved our marriage into a whole new open lifestyle. Our discovering of her bisexuality, my voyeuristic leanings and our complete transformation into a new sexual existence.

I strongly encourage you to read Part 1 of this story before continuing. But if not it all started with a wild night out with my wife, her hot sexy friend, a hung stranger they met on the dance floor and some revelations earlier in the morning from my wife about her planned, but ruined, first bisexual experience and then her fascination with a huge cocked stranger)

The week went quickly and Friday afternoon I got home around 3pm and was working through some e-mail getting caught up when she breezed in the door. "Honey, I'm home!" she announced. "Are you busy, it's already 5:30, are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" I shouted back as she breezed into the master bath on the other side of the house.

"Didn't you get my message? I called a couple hours ago and left a message on your office phone." She replied loudly.

I finished the e-mail I was working on, shut my system down and checked my phone. Sure enough I had a message. I decided not to waste time listening to it and just got up to go ask her what was going on.

"Sorry, I didn't know I missed your call, I was either not home yet or I was on the phone. Where are we going?" I filled her in as I walked into the bath. She was working on her make-up.

"Out for cocktails. I called Mark today and asked if he would like to meet us for a drink and this was the only night he had free for a couple of days." She replied with a somewhat matter of fact tone.

It had been a busy day and I was still processing the last message I was working on, it took me a minute to put the pieces together. Mark, the guy from the bar a couple of weeks ago, she was going to get in touch with him about a threesome. It all came flooding back to me in one big rush. Holy shit, she had already called him and made a date for tonight. That was freaking fast.

"Well get your head around it, we are meeting him at 6:00 up the street at Jack's. You have about 10 minutes to get ready and we have to go." Jack's was a sports bar not far from the house. We didn't hang out there much it was typically loud and the mixed drinks were only so-so, I wasn't much of a beer drinker.

We got to Jack's just at 6pm and Renee looked around. I wasn't sure I would recognize the guy if I saw him so I let her spearhead the search. A guy waived from the far corner of the bar and Renee moved that direction with me trailing behind.

"Hi Mark." she said as we neared. He stood and she reached up and kissed him on the cheek. He hugged her briefly and then reached to shake my hand.

"Hi I'm Mark." He announced as I shook hands with him. I sized him up quickly. This was actually my first good look at him. I really didn't pay a whole lot of attention to him on the dance floor a couple weeks ago at the club my attention had been riveted on Renee and her sexy friend Kelly. He was in his late twenties, maybe 11-12 years Renee's junior, maybe an inch or two taller than me, 6' give or take an inch, weighed about 200 lbs., decent shape but nothing special.

"I'm Rob." I replied. There was only one stool besides the one he was using. "Why don't we grab a table?" There wasn't much room at the bar but the tables weren't very full yet.

We moved to a table a few paces away, we had taken seats just as the waitress walked up. "What can I get you?" she inquired.

Renee ordered a glass of Cabernet and I requested a beer. Mark still had a full beer he had apparently just gotten at the bar.

"How long have you been here?" Renee asked

"Oh just a few minutes. I walked in maybe 5 minutes before you did." He said. "The traffic was pretty miserable. It was a good thing I left a little early, there's no telling how long it might have taken me if I had waited another 15 -20 minutes"

We talked about the traffic and where he was coming from and were just starting to ask about his job when the drinks arrived. We all took a sip and I felt some of the tension start to weep from my body.

He was a software designer and worked near the downtown area about 20 miles from our neighborhood. He explained that he also lived near downtown and therefore wasn't used to the traffic at rush hour.

The conversation was mostly about jobs, hobbies and other typical mundane topics and I decided that he wasn't the arrogant asshole I had anticipated. My guess was that the alcohol played a part in his arrogance at the bar a few weeks ago, or at least my somewhat skewed impression, and I began to relax.

We had had a couple of rounds of drinks and I decided I better eat something if I was going to continue to drink, so I suggested we order some food. We reviewed the menu and I waived the waitress over to take our order.

Earlier Mark mentioned that he played golf and Renee was telling him about her latest round when all of the sudden she asked him if he wanted to play with us over the weekend. I about choked since we hadn't talked about this at all, we had agreed to discuss it before things went any further. I was able to hide my surprise and the two of them began to work out the details.

It wasn't very late so Renee asked me to call our club and see if we could tee off the next afternoon about 1pm. I made the call and since it is a private club and Saturday afternoons aren't typically very busy, was able to get us a t-time for 1:10.

About that time the food arrived and our conversation died off while we all began eating. The food was normal bar fare and I had fish and chips while Renee and Mark had different versions of a burger, we all had another round of beers.

The rest of the conversation mostly revolved around golf and other things while we finished our meals and the waitress cleared the table. Mark excused himself and headed to the men's room.

"I have had enough beer honey and I'm ready to get out of here." I told Renee.

"OK, that's fine with me. I hope you're not mad at me about inviting him out for golf tomorrow." "I know we agreed to discuss things before making any additional plans but I didn't think golf was a big deal, is it?"

"No, I'm OK with it but we do need to talk when we get home before you make any further plans." I reinforced.

Mark walked back up about then and announced that he had had a very long day and was going to call it a night. "Besides, based on what you told me Renee, I'll need a good night's sleep and all my skills tomorrow at golf to keep up with you." He said smiling, shamelessly flirting with her.

She laughed blushing slightly, "Oh, I doubt that but it should be fun anyway. We were just saying we were about ready to call it an evening too." We all stood up and Mark and I shook hands. Renee gave him a hug which appeared to last a little longer than it needed to.

I provided directions to the golf course as we walked out to the parking lot. We said goodbye again and to my surprise, Renee grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. She kissed him quickly but quite passionately before following me to the car.

When the doors were closed I looked over at her raising my eyebrows questioningly 'What was that about?"

"I just felt like kissing him. I really like him and he's really hot." She replied shamelessly.

I laughed as I started the car. "Well, I guess he's nice enough. He's not the arrogant prick I thought after watching you guys at the club the other night."

"So you like him too?" She asked somewhat pleadingly.

"Like I said he seems like an OK guy. We'll know more tomorrow after spending 4 hours on the golf course together."

She leaned over and kissed me, grabbing my cock and giving it a squeeze. "Do you think he likes me?"

I finished backing out of the parking space and headed for the exit. "Why wouldn't he like you?"

"You mean besides the fact that I'm 11 years older than he is? I bet he gets all the hot young pussy he can handle." She replied.

"You never know, he may prefer older women, many men do you know. Not all guys are chasing the youngest girls they can find." "When I was in my 20s I was much more attracted to mature women as you well know." Which was true, I had always thought older women were much hotter than those my own age, at least until the last few years or so and I have moved into my 40's. I still wasn't the slightest bit attracted to those hot young girls that some men my age drooled over.

We made the rest of the short drive home in silence as she read her e-mail on her phone and I contemplated what it might be like watching Mark fuck Renee's brains out right in front of me. My cock was rock hard and straining against my pants as I pulled into the garage and parked. I took my time getting out and stayed behind Renee as we walked into the house giving myself a chance to calm down.

Even though I expected Renee to be horny as hell after hanging out with Mark the last couple of hours she didn't bring it up the rest of the evening as we ate some ice cream and watched TV for a little while.

If we have nothing going on Saturday and Sunday we typically will have coffee in bed and use our respective technology to update ourselves on the world or catch up on e-mail. The next morning Renee was out of bed early and already dressed when I dragged myself into the kitchen for some coffee. "You're up and about early, what's your hurry this morning?" I asked while adding some creamer to my coffee.

"Oh, I thought I would see about getting a haircut and color this morning and I wanted to get there early so I get back in time for golf."

"I see, this wouldn't have anything to do with our golf partner this afternoon would it?" I asked knowing full well the answer to my question.

"Well maybe, I am still a little uncomfortable with the age difference and I noticed my roots were looking a little gray last night." She blushed a little when she said this.

"Ok, well we need to leave by noon or a little after, we don't want Mark having to wait around for us, do we?"

With that she kissed me and was out the door.

I had a couple of cups of coffee, paid some bills, balanced my checkbook and completed some other ordinary tasks before getting showered and ready for golf. I was sitting at my desk playing some stupid computer poker game when Renee stormed in the door a few minutes after 11am.

"Cutting it a little close aren't you?" I hollered after her as she headed for the master bath. No reply, I don't know if she heard me or not.

I finished a couple more hands of poker and then shut the game down and walked across the house to the bedroom. I could hear the shower running and moved into the bath area. Renee was just stepping into the shower. She had gotten her hair cut quite short and on closer inspection looked like she had gotten her nails done as well.

"It looks like you were able to get your hair cut this morning. It looks nice but it's not your usual cut."

"No, I decided I wanted something new and maybe a little more hip this time. The stylist suggested this, don't you like it?"

"Yes, I do like it but it is quite a departure from how you've had your hair cut the past several years." I replied.

"Good, I like it too, now get out of here so I can finish and get dressed or we're going to be late."

"What are we going to do about lunch?" I asked

"I grabbed something on my way home, I didn't think I would have time to eat since I was running late. Why don't you go find something while I finish getting ready."

I left the room heading toward the fridge. I was able to find some leftovers and grabbed a bite.

At 11:55 I called to Renee, "Honey, we need to be going shortly, are you about ready?"

She didn't reply but just as I was moving to go find out what the delay was she came hustling out of the bedroom. She looked great. Her new hairdo was fixed very stylish, her makeup was perfect, she had on a sexy golf outfit I had never seen before with a short skirt and matching top. It also looked like she had taken the time to go tanning this morning in addition to getting her nails done, no wonder she was running late. She was going all out for our golf date with her new young stud.

She breezed past me heading toward the garage. "Come on, we're going to be late." She said grinning.

In the car I started to ask her about all she had done this morning but I decided to just keep my mouth shut. It was pretty obvious why she got herself all shined up and hot looking today. And she did look hot, I hadn't seen her this dolled up in a long time, I was kind of jealous.

We were getting out of the car at the club when Mark pulled into the lot. He spotted us and parked in the space next to ours. Renee waited while he got out of the car and he looked at her appreciatively as he stood up next to her. He smiled and she gave him a hug.

"I like the new hair." He announced as he moved to his trunk to get his clubs. "It's very sexy."

"Thanks. I needed to get it trimmed anyway and thought I wanted something new."

"You can leave your clubs here for a minute, we can come out and get them with a cart." I told him. 'We keep ours here so they should be ready to go."

"That's OK, I can carry them over there." And he threw the strap over his shoulder and grabbed his shoes in the other hand.

Renee saw our clubs and showed him the carts as I went inside and checked in. I then headed for the locker room where I kept my shoes.

A few minutes later I walked out and Renee and Mark were nowhere in sight. I did notice that she had moved her golf clubs from the cart they were on with mine to a different cart with Mark's clubs. I assumed they must be upstairs at the bar and grabbed a couple of towels and some water for our round.

Shortly they came down the stairs each holding a drink and what looked like an extra for me.

"I thought I would ride with Mark so I could show him where to go and where the holes are since he's never played here." Renee said as they walked up. "We also got drinks and I brought you a vodka, honey."

"Thanks. Chris said we can go whenever we are ready." Chris was the pro on duty. "Did you guys want to hit a couple of balls to warm up or are you ready to go?" I knew Renee never really cared anything about going to the range before she played but Mark might so I had asked anyway.

They both said they were ready to go so I led the way out to the first tee.

Mark was a decent player about on par with my own limited skills and we played the first several holes quickly. Renee and Mark seemed to getting along quite well from what I could tell and we were all having a good time. On the 5th hole Mark and I had hit balls somewhat astray on opposite sides of the overly wide par 5 fairway and after Renee had hit I went over to find my ball as they went the other way to find Mark's.

I found mine and glanced over to see them parked about 100 yards away, they didn't appear to be looking for Mark's ball but he also wasn't getting ready to hit either. I selected a club and went ahead and hit. After watching my ball bounce up a few dozen yards short of the green I looked back at Renee and Mark. They were both standing behind the cart, Mark's back was toward me and it looked like they were talking about something.

I waited and watched a couple of minutes glancing back to the tee behind us to make sure no one was waiting. There was no one behind us, which didn't surprise me, Saturday afternoons typically aren't very busy. There were plenty of people over on the back nine finishing rounds they had started earlier in the day but very few people seemed to tee off after about noon on Saturday for some reason.

Renee and Mark hadn't moved in several minutes, they didn't seem to be moving to hit, weren't looking for a ball or doing anything else I could discern from the distance I was. I watched intently as I drove the cart across the fairway toward them. Renee looked around past Mark who's back was still to me and said something to him.

I swung the cart around behind them and as I came up behind them I about choked. Renee had both hands wrapped around Mark's cock. And it was fucking huge. Her hands looked tiny in comparison and she was gripping him end to end almost like she was holding a golf club. There was still a couple of inches visible she couldn't cover.

They both watched me closely as I stopped the cart next to them, Mark with slight apprehension, Renee with a very mischievous grin. "My god honey will you look at this. His prick is huge."

I simply sat there watching her continue to stroke him, the skin on his big prick sliding back and forth. I wasn't sure what to say or do so I glanced back at the tee again to make sure we were still alone.

"Don't you think this can wait a little while?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Oh OK, you're probably right we should probably move on." Renee said somewhat plaintively.

She let go of Mark's huge cock. She stepped back and he began trying to get it back into his pants. He had quite a time squeezing his hard-on back inside his fly and it was somewhat comical and caused us all to laugh.

"You're going to have a hell of a time swinging a golf club with that club in the way." I said causing us all to laugh harder.

Finally he got it back inside his pants, selected a club and hit his shot which went considerably left of the target area short of the green. I figured the adrenaline got the best of him on that one.

We finished the hole and teed off on the next hole. Driving behind them up to the green on the long par 3 it looked like Renee continued to fondle and stroke him through his pants. I wondered how he kept that thing from coming out the leg of his shorts.

We all played the next several holes terribly, our minds not really on the game. We pulled up to the 9th. Mark had walked over to the tee while I was marking our scores when Renee came over and said quietly, "Honey, can we just play nine today and can Mark come home with us? After seeing and feeling his cock my pussy has been dripping. I really want to fuck him and I want you to watch. Then I want the two of you to fuck me together."

I looked at her and I could see the lust in her eyes and after talking about this the past couple of weeks I didn't see how I could say no. Besides I was somewhat intrigued, if I was honest with myself I wanted to watch Renee get fucked even more now that I saw Mark's huge cock.

Without saying anything I just smiled and nodded. She grinned from ear to ear and leaned up and kissed me, deeply, sensuously and with some serious sex appeal.

Mark hit his tee shot and turned to walk toward the cart. He saw the look on Renee's face and smiled, I figured they had been hatching this for the past several holes.

Teeing off and finishing the last hole was murder, I think we were all somewhere else and our concentration was shot. Once we finally finished putting out we all hurried to the carts and quickly drove to the clubhouse. Renee and Mark continued on to the parking lot while I let the pro-shop know we were stopping after 9 and went to the locker room to change shoes.

I didn't see them when I came out and headed directly to the lot. They were standing by the cars. Mark said he would follow us home. I expected Renee to try to ride with him but she quickly got into our car and I slid behind the wheel.

"Are you really Ok with this honey?" she asked genuinely concerned.

"Yes, I think I am. Besides I can tell how much you want this and I would be crazy to say no to something you want this badly."

She leaned over and kissed me, her hand reaching for my cock and giving it a squeeze. After just seconds of her hand fondling me I was getting hard.

As I drove from the lot without saying anything she undid my shorts, extracted my semi-hard cock, leaned over into my lap and began to suck me. I got harder, this seemed to encourage her and she began to fuck my cock with her mouth.

cpl4fun25
cpl4fun25
75 Followers
12