Our Complete Transformation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After 4 or 5 minutes of her oral ministrations I began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm building so I gently tried to pull from her mouth. She protested seemingly wanting to finish what she started. A little more forcefully I pulled her off my throbbing prick, "Honey, I don't want to cum yet. If we are going to do this I want to be nice and rock hard for you." I said trying to ease her frustration.

She sat up completely and I slid my hand into her lap. Moving my fingers under her skirt and past the elastic at her thigh I traced the edges of her pussy. She was soaking wet. Probing further I easily slipped a couple of fingers inside her, she moaned. Gently I pushed two fingers in and out of her several times before pulling them from her dripping slit. She grabbed my wrist and brought them to her mouth, then licked and sucked her juices from them.

Just a few minutes later we pulled into the house. Mark parked behind us and followed us through the garage inside. I stepped aside to let him pass and just as I closed the door behind him, Renee turned threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, immediately forcing her tongue into his mouth.

His hands moved to her ass and pulled her tightly against him, hips firmly pressed together as they continued to make out quite passionately. "Anybody want a drink?" I asked moving past them into the kitchen.

They broke their embrace and both appeared somewhat flushed. Since I had already had a somewhat large vodka on the golf course I figured I would stick with that and began pouring myself a cocktail. Mark, finally replied, "Sure, I'll just have a beer though."

"Me too." Renee followed. "I'll get them" she continued as she popped back out to the fridge in the garage to grab a couple of beers. Returning she handed one to Mark as she walked past him toward the other side of the house.

Mark and I stood and took a swallow of our drinks and Renee turned to us when she was about halfway across the large room separating the two sides of the house. "Well, are you two coming or not?" she said without turning around continuing toward the bedroom.

Mark looked at me and I nodded and fell in behind him as he moving to follow her. I stopped on the way deciding to put some music on and moved to the entertainment center. I flipped through some CDs trying to decide on something that might fit the mood and activities. Finally I settled on a somewhat erotic jazz compilation.

After selecting and getting the music started, which only took a few minutes at most, I moved toward the bedroom. I was somewhat shocked to see both Renee and Mark already naked. He was lying on the bed on his back and she was intently sucking his already very hard cock.

I simply stood there for a minute. She could only get a little more than the head of his large fat prick into her mouth but she worked diligently to swallow as much as she could. She raised and lowered her mouth over him several times taking a little more with each attempt. Then she paused and licked up and down the shaft several times stroking the base of the fat shaft as she did.

It was actually quite arousing and I began to stiffen in my pants as I watched her try and suck his huge cock. I set my drink down and began to take my clothes off never taking my eyes off the sexual show in front of me.

Once naked, I moved over and sat down on the top of the low dresser across from the bed. I began to slowly squeeze and stroke my own thickening cock unable to look away. Mark had pulled Renee around slightly so he could reach her pussy with his fingers, he had several of them buried deep inside her as she licked and sucked him.

His cock was actually quite impressive. I had been told many times that I was no slouch in that department with a thick 8 inches of my own, but he had to be at least 10 inches long and easily as big around as a beer bottle. I sat mesmerized watching the two of them, stoking my now throbbing hard-on. I was as turned on as I could remember.

I couldn't see much of what Mark was doing to her pussy from the angle I had but it looked like he was vigorously fucking her with his hand or fingers. Her body shook and her hips pushed toward him as she tried to stroke and suck him but it was easy to tell she was getting distracted. About then she stiffened, her head rose from his cock and there was an almost painful look on her face as her orgasm hit hard.

I could hear the sound of his fingers still furiously fucking in and out of her. The liquid splashing easily discernable over her orgasmic moans. I sat frozen, watching, absolutely mesmerized.

Mark slowed his hand but continued to gently slide several fingers in and out of her allowing her to recuperate and catch her breath. When she had recovered she reached down, grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand from between her thighs. She guided it to her mouth and took his fingers, glistening with her cum, into her mouth. She licked and sucked, savoring the taste of her orgasm.

Part 4 - coming soon.

12