Our Complete Transformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee's face remained buried between Kelly thighs until she relaxed a little and then withdrew. She stood up, lips and face glistening with Kelly's cum. They moved together up onto the bed, this time with Kelly's head between Renee's legs and Renee's back between Kelly's.

After both already having at least one orgasm they seemed more relaxed and began to caress and lick each other with less urgency. I sat, fully dressed watching, my cock once again diamond hard and pulsating. I decided then and there that I was a voyeur and that I enjoyed watching almost as much as I did participating. Although I felt like a participant even though I was several feet away.

The girls continued to make love to each other. I could tell both were enjoying themselves from the almost constant muffled moans and groans I could hear. I took another sip of my drink trying to calm myself down a little, my prick had been hard in my pants for half an hour or more now and was becoming painful.

The girls had become a writhing mass in front of me, one combined sexual being. I could tell one or both of them was nearing orgasm from the sounds and movement of their bodies. It looked like Kelly had the vast majority of her hand pushed up inside Renee and was forcefully fucking her with it while sucking on her clit. Renee arched her back, threw her head back and with an almost pained look on her face she came.

The cum flooded from her, I could see it splash across Kelly's face and up her arm but she never slowed her hand and fingers from fucking Renee's gushing pussy. Renee seemed frozen, her body as tight as a piano string while the orgasm coursed through her. Kelly's fingers forcing it to go on and on.

I couldn't stand it any longer, my cock had been so hard for so long it hurt. I stood up grabbing my glass from the nearby table and walked down the hall to the kitchen. I took my time making another drink and tried to get my own breathing under control and allow my hard-on to subside a little to take the pressure off.

I took my time and even went to the bathroom, which is difficult when your cock is rock hard, trying to get myself under control. After about five minutes, my prick now only semi-hard, I casually walked back into the bedroom.

The girls were still on the bed, completely intertwined. Although this time they were half sitting, facing each other their legs interlocked, their pussies pressed tightly against each other moving forcefully back and forth. Each had one hand firmly grasping the other's leg behind the knee while leaning back slightly to create the proper angle. Even without being able to see between them it was obvious they were rubbing their clits against one another. I could easily hear the sounds of their wetness as they fucked.

I had just returned to my seat with my cock growing steadily as their movements became more violent. It was obvious they were on the cusp of another orgasm. It seemed to hit them simultaneously and they threw themselves against each other as they screamed together, both unintelligible but the meaning perfectly clear.

I watched in silence as they collapsed, falling away from each other, completely out of breath. They lay like that for a while, their pussies still pressed against each other, as their breathing slowly returned to long sighs instead or desperate gasps.

I smiled and began to applaud. My clapping brought them back to reality and they started to laugh. They untangled themselves and moved to opposite sides of the bed. As they tried to stand, both were a little weak and fell back to a sitting position. I laughed again, which got me a couple of snarky looks.

I kept smiling, "Why don't I freshen your drinks while you two catch your breath and maybe get things straightened out a little. They looked at one another and laughed. Renee's bra was completely cockeyed and half turned around, Kelly's stockings were twisted and bunched up, make-up was smeared, hair was a mess and the bedspread was bunched up and pulled halfway off the bed.

"That sounds like a good idea." Renee agreed once again trying to stand. She had a little more success this time. I stood and moved to grab their glasses but she intercepted me and kissed me passionately before moving off toward the bathroom.

12