Our Complete Transformation Ch. 07

Story Info
One couple's transformation to a new lifestyle.
3.8k words
4.26
29.2k
17
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cpl4fun25
cpl4fun25
75 Followers

Part 7 -- Three and Then Four

(A multi-part story about how my wife moved our marriage into a whole new open lifestyle. Our discovering of her bisexuality, my voyeuristic leanings and our complete transformation into a new sexual existence.

I strongly encourage you to read the previous installments of this story before continuing. But if not it all started with a wild night out with my wife, her hot sexy friend, a hung stranger they met on the dance floor and some revelations from my wife about her planned, but ruined, first bisexual experience and then her fascination with a huge cocked stranger)

I heard some banging around in the bath while I made the fresh drinks. Back in the bedroom I placed theirs on the night table and sat back in my chair with mine. One of them had pulled the bedspread and top sheet off completely and now there was nothing but a plain white fitted sheet covering the mattress. I noticed a couple of wet spots on the sheets already having soaked through the top covers. The lull in the action had allowed my raging hard-on to subside some but even with all the talking and drink making it was still pretty firm.

Shortly the girls rejoined me and reached for their drinks, each taking a healthy gulp. "Well now that we have had our fun, Rob, why don't you take those clothes off and let me see this wonderful cock Renee has been telling me about." Kelly said motioning for me to get up and moving with her hand. Renee just snickered.

They didn't have to ask me twice. I quickly began to remove my clothes and was stripped in just a few seconds. The girls continued sipping their drinks.

Once I was completely naked Renee said, "Now sit back down and stroke that cock. Make it nice and hard for us."

I did as ordered and I began to fondle myself while watching the girls enjoy their drinks. They had straightened out their clothes, minus the g-strings, brushed their hair, freshened their make up without the lipstick and once again looked ravishing. It didn't take long for me to rise to the occasion.

"Un that looks nice." Kelly pronounced. She set her drink on the table and moved toward me. Kneeling between my knees she took over the duty of stroking my cock and it felt fucking wonderful. For the past hour I had been fighting a hard-on ready to explode and having this beautiful stranger stroke my cock had me rock hard again in seconds.

When she lowered her mouth onto me I thought I would lose it right then. It took every bit of will power to keep from filling her mouth before she finished taking all she could. She sensed my excitement and while squeezing the base of my prick hard she teased and licked me. Allowing the urgency to pass.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and her mouth felt wonderful. I tore my eyes away from watching her and looked at Renee still on the bed. She had propped some more pillows up against the headboard and was leaning back against them. She had her drink in one hand and the fingers of her other hand absently stroking her pussy. She noticed me watching and smiled, then brought the fingers from her pussy up and into her mouth, teasing me further.

"I think he's going to cum soon Renee, you want to come share this with me?" Kelly asked over her shoulder.

"I'm good right here, you go ahead and suck him off. I am sure we can get him back up again without too much trouble." Renee said with humor in her voice.

With that Kelly stopped teasing me and began sucking my cock with a fervor. Still gripping the base tightly her mouth began fucking up and down taking as much as she could on each stroke. It felt amazing and I gripped the arms of the chair as hard as I could trying to hold myself back.

It was a losing cause. I began to cum but Kelly had a tight grip on the base of my erupting cock. She waited just a second until she was sure she had me in the throes of orgasm before she pulled from my cock and released her grip. My cum flew straight up in the air rising a good 12 or 15 inches directly toward the ceiling before splashing back down into my lap.

After several large blasts it felt like my balls here going to come up through my exploding cock. Kelly never slowed, continuing to milk me, urging every last drop of cum I could produce to leave my body. When the show was over she leaned over taking me back into her mouth and suckling my now softening cock allowing it to wilt inside her mouth.

"Holy shit! I've never made him cum like that before." Renee announced from across the bed. "My god that was amazing."

Kelly allowed my cock to fall from her mouth and smiled, as she stood up. She moved over beside Renee, bent over and kissed her pushing her tongue into her mouth sharing my cum with her. They continued kissing for several seconds obviously enjoying themselves before pulling away.

Once they were done making out and ready for a break, Kelly moved off to the bathroom and Renee reached for her drink. She looked over at me, "Having fun honey?"

"You bet. That was hot. What about you, it looked like you were enjoying yourself?"

About that time Kelly came back in the room and handed me a towel to clean up before sitting on the bed next to Renee and taking a large sip of her drink as well. "Fuck, that was fun." She announced with enthusiasm. Looking at me she continued, "I can't wait to get that cock inside me, so you need to think about getting it back up."

She moved her hand over into Renee's lap and pushed thighs apart. With her drink in one hand she began to gently stroke the lips of her pussy. Renee followed along and did the same to her. They fondled each other and finished their drinks.

"Rob, be a doll and grab us all some fresh drinks while you rest and recoup a little." Kelly said with a slightly mischievous smile. "If you need to make some more everything is in the cabinet to the right of the fridge."

I nodded and without saying anything I got up, collected the empties and headed off to the kitchen. It was a little strange walking around someone else's house stark naked.

The pitcher of margaritas was almost empty so I busied myself making a fresh one. I found the tequila, triple-sec and mix right where she said it was, added some ice from the fridge to the pitcher and began pouring in the ingredients. It had already been a relative long evening so I decided not to make them too strong.

After about 10 minutes of making drinks I carried them back into the bedroom. They had apparently been busy while I was gone. Laying on her back Kelly was on the receiving end of what looked like a serious tongue lashing from Renee whose head was buried between her thighs.

I set the drinks down where everyone could reach them and decided to join the fun this time. I lay down next to Kelly and kissed her with some passion before bending over to take a nipple into my mouth. She seemed to enjoy the added sensation and grasped the back of my head trying to push more of her large nipple and tit into my mouth.

It took just a few minutes for Renee and I to bring Kelly to orgasm. Her back arching, pressing her pussy up into Renee's face and mouth, her fingers grasping my hair, her breath coming in large gasps.

When she finally slumped back to the bed we pulled ourselves away from her and Renee moved up and kissed me sharing the taste of Kelly's orgasm which was smeared all over her face. We held the kiss for several seconds enjoying each other. She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes, "Fuck her. Go ahead I know you're dying to. I want to watch."

She got up and moved to the chair I had occupied earlier. She sat and again began to play with herself. My cock had regained most of its stature and I moved into position between Kelly's still splayed legs. I took a deep breath while I stroked myself and could smell the sex that permeated the entire room. Kelly lay in front of me but I realized that this probably wasn't the best position for Renee to watch and I moved Kelly to lay across the bed to allow her a better vantage point.

Once again grasping my renewed hard-on forcefully a few times to make sure it was nice and hard I moved into position. Kelly's pussy glistened from her recent orgasm and I ran the tip of my cock across the lips a few times transferring some of the moisture to me before I started to force myself into her.

We both groaned simultaneously as the head pushed its way past the entrance and I began to sink into her. Without having to withdraw my entire length moved deeper and soon I was buried to the balls in this beautiful stranger's very wet, very hot pussy. I looked over at Renee. She had a lustful look on her face, her eyes glued to our union.

I grasped Kelly's legs behind the knees and pulled them up giving her a better view and me better access. I slowly pulled myself from her depths until just the head of my cock remained inside then reversed direction and slowly pushed back into her. I repeated this process several times thoroughly enjoying the experience of this new pussy and my wife watching.

Kelly, still significantly aroused from her recent tongue lashing and orgasm, came again quickly. Her pussy pulsing and sucking at my cock. No sound came from her but her body was a dead giveaway. I could feel it course through her, muscles tightened, the look on her face and the heat from her sex all unmistakable.

I again looked over at Renee, holding my cock buried as far as possible in her friend, the look of shear lust on her face exquisite. The fingers pushed inside herself indicating that she was enjoying the show as well.

She notice me watching her and smiled, "Come on honey fuck her, fuck her hard. Make her cum all over that nice hard cock."

I grinned at her and needed no further encouragement. My previous orgasm had relieved my urgency enough that I has no concerns about coming yet so I did as instructed. Pulling myself back out of Kelly's sucking pussy I shoved back in hard and began to fuck her, deeply, forcefully giving her a nice solid pounding.

I continued my assault for several minutes without slowing, Kelly rolling from one orgasm into another. The sloppy wet sounds coming from between us both erotic and satisfying. I hadn't fucked another women in years and was loving every minute of it.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Renee said quietly and Kelly and I both turned to look. Her fingers were a blur, fucking in and out rapidly, her head was thrown back, the tendons in her neck taught and extended. Kelly and I paused to watch.

As Renee came down she noticed us watching and smiled withdrawing her fingers from herself. They were coated with her cum and there was an obvious puddle on the chair between her legs. It must have been a very serious orgasm.

The pause gave Kelly and I a chance to calm ourselves a little and I withdrew my swollen prick from her soaking pussy and stood beside the bed. I motioned Renee to join us and she stood and moved over to us. She leaned down and kissed Kelly sensuously. She then moved to me, leaned over and took my cum coated cock into her mouth sucking it deeply.

When she pulled off I directed her to lay down. I then positioned Kelly on her knees, her mouth poised between Renee's legs where she could lick her pussy. They both got the picture and I moved to kneel behind Kelly's beautiful upturned ass.

Just as her mouth and tongue began to explore Renee's pussy I shoved myself into her from behind, my cock meeting no resistance as it plowed into her completely. I could hear her groan although the pussy covering her face muffled the sound.

Renee and I looked into each other's eyes as I rhythmically fucked Kelly without urgency. We both seemed to be enjoying the experience.

We all seemed to be getting more excited and nearing orgasm when the doorbell chimed from the other room. I froze, but Renee seemed to be expecting the intrusion and quickly extricated herself from the bed and ran to the other room. I was puzzled and confused, she hadn't even bothered to cover her mostly naked body.

I had stopped what I was doing although I was still firmly embedded inside Kelly's pussy, I hadn't moved. She also seemed nonplussed by the intrusion and pushed herself back onto me, forcing me more deeply into her.

Just then Renee walked back into the room with Mark in tow, "Surprise! We thought you might need some help honey. Mark volunteered." She announced with a grin. Obviously this had been set up in advance with everyone in the loop but me.

"Hey man." Mark said to me as he and Renee began removing his clothes. Kelly was still pushing herself back and forth on my now not so hard prick managing to maintain my erection even with my distraction.

Renee was beside herself trying to get at Mark's huge cock. She couldn't get his pants off fast enough. I had to assume that with all the licking, sucking, watching and fingering she had been through the past hour or so she was ready to get fucked.

Once Mark was free of his clothes, Renee wasted no time dropping to her knees and taking his large soft prick into her mouth. She began to suck and stroke, working to coax him to arousal. Kelly and I continued to fuck slowly as we watched my wife work the big cock taking less and less into her mouth as it grew.

It didn't take long before Mark was fully erect and standing at attention. Renee stood maintaining a firm grasp on the object of her desire and pulled him behind her. She released him as she neared the edge of the bed. Leaning over she placed her hands on the bed with her head near Kelly's, she pushed her ass up and out toward him. We all got the message and he moved behind her placing himself at the entrance to her still dripping pussy.

I had a perfect angle kneeling behind Kelly on the bed to watch as he disappeared inside my wife. My cock throbbed as I watched each successive inch of his massive cock penetrate her. With a slightly pained expression on her face she groaned with arousal as he forced his way as deeply into her as he could.

When he couldn't get any more of it into her he began to withdraw but she reached back and grasped his hip holding him in place, not wanting him to withdraw. He understood what she wanted and held himself where he was, 7 or 8 inches firmly imbedded inside but a lot of cock still visible. Holding still, allowing her to adjust, in just seconds we could all tell she was cumming again.

Her body already tense from the pain/pleasure of his stretching her open, she actually relaxed as the orgasm coursed through her, the ecstasy obvious on her face. Kelly leaned over and began to kiss her adding to the sensations of the orgasm.

Mark waited only a few seconds before he began to pull his now cum coated cock from her, getting several inches out before pushing it back in, hard. This broke the spell I was in and I followed the example pushing myself back into Kelly with some aggression. The force of my thrust breaking the girls kiss and making Kelly grunt when I got buried completely.

I continued to watch Mark's huge cock go in and out of my wife as I fucked myself in out of her friend. We had pretty much unconsciously matched our rhythm as we pushed in and out. The girls continued to kiss and fondle each other, their hands moving across tits and snaking down to rub across each other's clit on occasion.

Kelly was the next to stiffen and cum, "OH FUCK, YES! FUCK ME!" she shouted as she once again tensed and shuddered through what was a pretty serious orgasm. Renee was right behind her and launched into another of her own, groaning loudly as it hit.

This pushed me over the edge as well and I buried myself balls deep and exploded, pumping what felt like every ounce of fluid in my body as deeply as I could up inside this new pussy I was enjoying.

Mark continued to plow Renee forcefully, not allowing her any time to recover and pushing her into a series of multiple orgasm that had cum running down her legs, shuddering with the effort to stay upright. She lost the fight and collapsed next to Kelly, Mark's prick plopping loudly from her soaking hole.

I pulled my wilting cock from Kelly as well and it also made a loud wet sound as I vacated her body. I moved over and fell heavily into the chair.

Mark hadn't been as excited for as long as we had and he remained rock hard. Renee was not in a position he could take advantage of so he quickly moved around and took my place between Kelly's still splayed thighs. Grasping her legs and pulling her hips up, he aligned himself and sank the full length of his monster prick into her.

Her eyes flew open wider than I would have thought possible, the invasion while expected was also quite a surprise. "Holy Fuck!" she moaned as his balls slapped against her. His fat cock forced the cum I had just deposited explosively from inside her. The shear volume of my cum he forced out was impressive considering it was my second eruption of the evening.

The movement on the bed and Kelly's exclamation had gotten Renee's attention and she moved herself up next to the twosome with her head near Kelly's hips. She lay there and watched Mark's cock fuck in and out of her friend with fascination. Kelly was near exhaustion and it was all she could do to keep up with Mark's pounding.

Renee decided to help things along and reached between her friends and grasped the shaft of his cock as he pulled most of the way from Kelly's dripping pussy. His cock, white with my cum was well lubricated and allowed her to squeeze him tightly. He continued to push the head and several inches of cock in and out of the pussy in front of him but the added pressure and eroticism of Renee's handjob pushed him over the edge quickly.

"Shit I'm going to cum!" he exclaimed. Renee quickly moved up and pushed him back with her free hand forcing him to pull from Kelly's pussy just as he began to erupt. The first stream of his cum splashing across her cheek as she plunged her mouth down over the huge head of his cock.

I could see the muscles in his legs and ass flex as he pulsed and the cum flowed into Renee's mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could was no match for what he was unloading and it quickly overwhelmed her and began running out and down around her hand and his shaft. But she was nothing if not a determined and continued to suck and swallow until he began to soften in her mouth.

She withdrew, her lips and hand covered with his cum. Once again she moved to share it with her friend Kelly and they made out erotically, savoring him and their lust.

We all needed a break at this point and once again I grabbed the towels from earlier off the tables and headed to the bath. I rinsed and re-wet those with warm water as well as grabbing an additional one and after cleaning up my face and limp prick headed back to the bedroom. The girls were lying side by side on the bed looking exhausted and Mark was sitting in the chair I had vacated. I handed Mark a warm cloth and took the other two over and with both hands began to wipe the cum and sweat from their beautiful, thoroughly disheveled, well fucked, bodies.

Renee moaned as I pressed the warm cloth to her pussy, it was red, swollen and raw. "Honey, I think we should call it a night, its after 2am." I told her.

"Yea, I am really sore and don't think I could take any more."

She struggled to get up and began to look for her clothes. I returned the wet towels to the bath and returned to gather my own clothes from the pile next to the chair. Mark was still sitting naked, sipping someone's margarita.

Kelly remained in bed and Mark still sat where he was, both naked as Renee and I finished dressing. "God that was fun." Renee announced. "We will have to do this again, soon."

Kelly laughed, "Thanks honey, you can really lick pussy with the best of them, are you sure you haven't done that before?"

"No, this was the first time, but you can bet it won't be the last. I really enjoyed it and it was hot making Rob watch us. It made it that much more erotic."

cpl4fun25
cpl4fun25
75 Followers
12