Our Corruption

Story Info
Married couple drawn into world of depravity by neighbours.
2.8k words
4.26
104.8k
77
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at erotic literature. I've enjoyed reading a lot of Literotica stories over the years and thought I would like to give something back. I appreciate any feedback at all, good or back.

*****

My wife hasn't liked you since you and your husband moved round here. She likes Geoff well enough, but call it women's intuition, she had you marked down as a bit of a slut. Typical man I was oblivious. Certainly I could see you were a good looking woman, damned sexy to be blunt. Which is why I was surprised when she insisted we accept the invitation to your drinks party on Saturday night. Little did I realise the depth of depravity you had in mind for us both...

We turn up at 8 on the dot. Sally was never one for fashionably late. She really has pulled out the stops tonight though. Her long dark brown hair is done perfectly and cascades across her shoulders. She has just enough make up to emphasise the green of her eyes and the shade of red lipstick is seductive but not quite vamp.

The day has been hot and the evening is still warm so a light pale yellow summer dress with thin straps and some stiletto pumps are in order. Her slender frame means she can easily go without a bra. Sally looks stunning and it's all I can do not to drag her the three doors home and ravish her. A dark suspicious part of my mind wonders when she made such an effort.

As we enter there are a lot of people already there. Mostly men I notice and mostly unfamiliar. All eyes turn to Sally and I realise I'm not the only one to think she looks good enough to eat.

The perfect hostess, you appear almost from nowhere and beam a sexy welcome. I drag my jealous eyes away from all the men appraising my wife and smile back. You too have made an effort. Your red hair, cut short in a bob is glossy and perfect. Your large brown eyes are darkened with kohl, they have an extra smoky, seductive quality and you have gone for a total siren shade of red lipstick. My eyes wander lower at the rather blatant exposure of cleavage. It looks like you have gone without a bra too. You're quite a lot heavier than my wife and I find I'm staring.

Sally asks where she can get a drink. There is a tension in her voice as she follows my line of sight. I remember myself and look back at your face. There is a hint of a smile and a naughty glint in your eye. Your turn your attention to Sally, link arms and lead us both to the bar area. I get a bottled beer and Sally decides to try the bowl of rum punch.

The evening progresses slowly. We find a couple we know and chit chat for a while. Music has been playing the whole time and a few other couples are dancing together in a small cramped area of cleared floor. I'm not much of a dancer but I really am getting quite bored. Sally has had too much of the punch and is slurring slightly. You come over grab my arm and drag me up to dance. I don't really want to but go along. You time it well, the slowies start and you pull me in close. I can't believe how incredibly good you smell. The press of bodies obscures Sally's view of us but also my view of her. I ask where Geoff is.

"I haven't seen him all night." You tell me, "he's around, he's very popular with the ladies and they take a lot of his attention."

I'm slightly puzzled by that. I never really considered him that good looking. He looks in shape, but that's all. I feel you deliberately rub yourself tight against me. I can't hide my growing hard on against your belly. Guiltily I glance round to see if we can be seen. There are too many people around.

"Don't worry lover, Sally isn't going to be paying us any attention at all", you whisper in my ear.

I ask about all the men I don't recognise, "Are they from work?"

You snigger, "Not exactly, they are part of Geoff's club" you tell me. Something about the way you say club makes it sound euphemistic. My puzzlement deepens and I wonder if I should worry.

The music dies and I make my excuses to pop to the loo. When I get back I notice all the local couples I know have gone. All that remain are you and five men, sitting together talking casually. One looks my way and mutters something with a smirk. You look up and come over, beaming that sexy smile again. You slip your arm around my waist and introduce me to the men. I'm not really listening, I'm quite drunk and besides where is Sally?

In mock surprise you place your hand over your mouth. "I don't know, I wonder where my husband can be! I've not seen either for a little while. Shall we go and look together?"

You take my hand, sing the opportunity stroke my palm with your thumb which excites me far more than I would have though it should and lead me from the room. Along a short corridor we approach the next room quietly. The door is ajar and the only light is from the corridor.

There is muttering coming from inside but I can't quite make out what is being said. Then I hear the unmistakable voice of Sally say, "No Geoff!". But it is followed by her giggle.

You put your immaculately manicured finger to my lips to hush me, then playfully insert your finger in my mouth. For the briefest of moments I find myself sucking on your finger as a thrill courses through my loins. We creep closer.

Through the gap in the door I can clearly see both Sally and Geoff snuggled close on a two seater. Heads together Geoff has one arm round her shoulder the other hand is under the hem of her dress on the outer thigh. I notice Sally has her legs tight together. They are deep in conversation. From behind me you slip your hand over my groin and grasp my hardening penis. You have manipulated me to a state of arousal and I'm lost to your touch. I have no resistance to offer.

You whisper next to my ear, "Not long now lover, the punch is working its magic. They can't resist Geoff for long after they drink as much as she has." A tinkle of laughter, light but almost mocking

"After tonight she won't be resisting much.

"What the fuck have you given her?" I hiss.

"Just a little something to help her relax, to bring down her inhibitions. Oh yes, and a potent aphrodisiac".

More tinkling laughter.

"This is not fucking funny", I hiss back at you.

"Oh come now lover, you're enjoying this, look how hard you are."

"I am not turned on, I am fucking angry!"

"You can tell me that if you want but your hard cock tells me different. And why are you whispering? Anyone would think you didn't want them to stop!"

A gasp from Sally and her legs part allowing him access to what was previously just mine. Their lips are clamped together in a passionate kiss and I can tell their tongues are dancing together. He pulls away and tells Sally how much he wants her, how incredibly desirable she is and how he is going to have her. She moans, a sound of pure lust I've never heard from her before.

You words ring in my ears. I don't want them to stop. Your hand is inside my pants your hot breath in my ear. You playfully lick my lobe and then kiss my neck. The thrill shoots through me to my prick.

"Don't worry lover, you'll not be left out, not if you play along. I think you like this game too much not to play. And look how much Sally wants to play with Geoff! When you see what Geoff and his club have in mind for Sally you might not like it too much.

"So it's now or never really darling, watch your wife succumb to my husband's darkest desires or just walk in there and stop them."

I'm frozen to the spot. Sally's dress is up round her waist, and one strap is down exposing a breast. Geoff has two fingers inside her and is sucking the exposed nipple. Sally, I realise has got Geoff's cock out and is rubbing it enthusiastically. He lifts his head from her nipple and whispers something. Sally gives him a lustful look and nods. She eagerly places her head in his lap and sucks his erection.

"Good boy lover, you deserve a reward for that", you tell me as you kneel before me and take my cock, deep throat in one go. I groan in pleasure. I worry for a second I might disturb the others, like I'm the one caught doing something wrong. But Sally is focused on sucking Geoff and just for a second Geoff looks up catches my eye and winks. You pull off and tell me soon sally will be as good at sucking cock as you are. And you are good. Too good. I feel my balls begin to tighten and you suck hard. All your teasing and manipulating and cock is on a hair trigger, I come almost immediately. Swallowing my enormous loads you drain my balls and drink the lot.

Sally seems disappointed as Geoff gently lifts her head from his lap. She obviously loves his cock. He lifts her dress over her head and removes her thong. She stands naked before him. Placing a hand on each buttock he leans forward and pulls her to his face. His mouth makes contact with her wet dripping cunt he licks and sucks her swollen clit. Immediately Sally begins to shudder as an orgasm rushes through her. I have never seen her cum so hard. I feel myself swelling again and you notice too.

"Oh you DO like this game don't you, you little pervert. I can make good use of you!", you tell me with a wicked glint in your eye. You run a nail along the length of my cock to watch it twitch.

Geoff pulls away but Sally is still cumming. Desperately she tries to pull his face back but he just sits there with my wife's juices glistening around his mouth. It's only now that I realise we have company. The guys from Geoff s club are standing behind me watching Geoff corrupt my beautiful Sally and they are all naked and throbbing hard.

Geoff calls them over and Sally panics, "No! Not this not all these"

I start to move to her defense but you stop me. Your arm snakes around me. You other hand is holding on to my cock and you breath the words into my ear.

"A-ah-aah! You agreed! We have passed the now or never stage. Besides, I haven't had my fun yet."

The men stand around in a circle stopping Sally's escape. Geoff is talking to her soothingly. Stroking her hair, then her shoulders then her breasts. The others join in stroking, caressing, fondling, and Sally seems to visibly melt. Her objections stop and her eyes close.

You remove my trousers and underpants and lead me to a dining chair to one side of the room.

"Best seat in the house", you say with a smile and sit me down.

"You want to have a good view of the night your wife went full slut!" The words stung, my gorgeous sexy faithful wife. But I can't deny they also thrilled and another jolt of excitement pulsed in my groin.

You are removing your top and seated on the floor before me you encase my hard member between your succulent breasts and start a slow gentle wank. You tongue flicks out licking the head of my cock in time with your wanking. I give a deep groan of pleasure and realise my wife has heard me. Her eyes are fixed on me possibly for the first time. You are tit wanking me as I sit and watch Sally and Geoff and she knows it.

The men of the club push Sally gently to the floor and she meekly lies down as they continue to stroke her body. Pawing her breasts, thighs stomach. Geoff disrobes and stands over her between her spread legs.

"What's it to be Sally?"

"Please fuck me Geoff."

"Well now I wouldn't be much of a host if i didn't share you with my friends here. Are you going to make a fuss again?"

"No Geoff, just fuck me please. I'll do anything. I'll be your slut. I want it. I want all the cocks", Sally is looking me directly in the eye as she says this.

All this brings a rush of blood to my cock like it has never felt. I'm not angry I'm fucking turned on. You feel me swell and give me an appreciative squeeze.

"That's right my lovely little pervert get off on watching your sweet innocent wife be violated. Enjoy her corruption. Cum on my big tits like to show me you're enjoying our game." As if on order I shoot fountains of cum across your chest.

Geoff kneels between Sally's legs and aligns himself. The head is just pushed into her pussy and she moans, lifting herself trying to force him in. Desperate, wanton, slutty. Her attention is focused entirely on Geoff now.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck me you bastard! Fuck me hard, fuck me!"

Geoff gives one last push and sinks balls deep into her. He withdraws slowly to plunge back in all the way. And again, and again. Harder and faster each time, until he roars as he floods her pussy with cum. Sally spreads her legs wide constantly encouraging, no, demanding he fuck her until her body stiffens with an orgasm like none I have her given her, as it charges through her nervous system. Sally's wailing eventually dies down. Geoff withdraws and immediately a second replaces him. None of the club members have cum yet and in his highly aroused state it isn't long before Sally's pussy receives another dose of sperm. It's obvious she is relishing every moment. As the second gets off a third lies down next and sally is helped to her feet only to be lowered onto the cock sticking straight up. Another lines up behind her and nudges her anus with hard member and gently pushes. A combination of spilled seed, pussy juice and possibly a little help from the rum punch and in he slides. All the time you are whispering in my ear, smearing my own cum off your chest and onto my nipples only to suck it off, kissing my neck, eating my cum. Keeping me excited, and I can't help but stay hard.

Sally is experiencing her first double penetration, as far as I'm aware, "Oh yes you dirty fucker, stick it in my arse and pussy. Use me fuck me." Sally is riding the cocks with wanton abandon. Throwing back her head as a hoarse cry denotes another orgasm.

"Ok my little perv, time to give yourself to me", you tell and pull me down to the floor between your legs.

I still watch as Geoff stands before sally and she greedily takes his cock into her mouth. All her holes are full and she wanks the men standing round.

I push my cock into you hoping to hurt you but you just moan with pleasure. I ram harder, faster.

"Oh yes my lover, give it to me. Give it to me hard. Give yourself to me." You know you have complete power over me. Sally is Geoff's slut, I am yours. And I like it.

We fuck while Sally sucks all the cocks that she isn't riding and drinks down the cum they can give her. She screams but nothing comes out as both men, shoot their loads inside her well used pussy.

Despite cumming twice already I too shoot inside you. There's not so much, which isn't surprising, but the intensity of feeling is huge. For your part you scream like a banshee in triumph as you tip over into a long drawn out orgasm. You lead me by the hand to our bed.

"Geoff and the boys will want to play with Sally a while longer. Sally will continue her descent into depravity and if you're good I'll let you watch some of it."

"I promise I'll be good"