Our Corruption Pt. 02

Story Info
The aftermath as both subs succumb to their desires.
3.7k words
4.3
37.1k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taken a few comments on board, changed the perspective to third person. This part of Our Corruption and it would help if you read that first. I hope it give you pleasure.

*****

The next day was Sunday and they had both woken up in strange beds, with strange people. Sally had been the first to wake. The club members had long gone and Geoff was out like a light. Sally had dried cum everywhere and just wanted to get clean. Naked she crept from her room and found her discarded sundress and shoes and silently slipped out of the house and returned home.

Her movements woke Lydia who watched her leave with a sly smile. Time to work on her pet some more...

Taking advantage of his helplessness Lydia looked at Marc asleep in her bed. She slid back the covers and reached for his flaccid member. He hadn't even tried to resist Lydia as she woke him with a blow job and then straddled his hard cock. Slowly so slowly she rode him enveloping him in her velvet wetness. Sexy, laughing eyes looking straight into his soul. He could feel her clutch and relax and rise and fall and she knew he wouldn't last long. But that was OK, this was to re-enforce to Marc that he was hers to do with as she pleased.

"I want you to cum now Marc. I want to spray my pussy with your seed. Can't have you going home and having make up sex with Sally now can we!"

She slid all the way down and gripped his throbbing member. The feelings that surged through him, utter lust, a longing to submit to this woman and a need to cum were welling up but clashed against the sudden thought of Sally, the possibility of reconciliation, of going back to how they were. These latter feeling just prove to highlight the wickedness of the former. The continued betrayal of his beloved wife and giving in to lust with this demoness who possesses his very soul pushed him over the edge and yet again on Lydia's command he shot his load deep inside her. He lifted his buttocks off the bed and pulled her hips down onto him, getting as much of himself into her as possible. Such complete submission triggered Lydia's orgasm too and she cried out almost in laughter as she squirts around his shooting cock. She collapsed on top of him as their senses returned and they both came back down. Her mission accomplished Lydia hurriedly helped him find his clothes and sent Marc home without a chance to clean up.

Marc eventually stumbled home and crept in through the back door. Stealthily moving from room to room he tried to make his way to the bathroom without being seen. There were no noises and no indication Sally was home but Lydia sent him home coated in her fresh juices and he didn't want Sally to know.

The bedroom door was ajar and Marc saw Sally naked on top of the bed her hair wet and a damp towel on the floor. She had obviously showered and fallen asleep. She was curled like a foetus and facing away, he tiptoed out to clean himself up when her head turned and she looked at him. Marc gave her a thin apologetic smile and whispered a ,"Hi!" Sally responded in kind and turned back.

Marc was so relieved to not have been caught coated in Lydia's and his own secretions he almost ran to the bathroom to shower. Sally for her part was happy to let him go and was just glad of the loose floorboard on the stairs. Otherwise Marc might have found her rubbing her clit and three fingers plunging into her pussy as she recalled the events of the night before and the thrill of being a total slut. As soon as Sally heard the shower start her fingers went straight back to her pussy, she had about five minutes to bring herself off re-living the previous night. She finished with four and a half minutes to spare.

To say things were strained the rest of the day would be an understatement of truly British proportions. Neither knew where to begin. There was no precedent for this. For a start there were so many conflicting emotions. Marc was so wracked with guilt. He knew he should have stopped it when he had the choice but he was weak and so very aroused. Lydia played him perfectly and he had no resistance to her vampish sexuality.

Sally felt betrayed by the man who had promised to love and cherish her. She was pretty sure there was a protect in there as well, but not entirely sure. He had stood there while he allowed that, that, that TART to paw him, suck him and fuck him. In the meantime letting Geoff take advantage of her. He'd seduced and corrupted her and that wimp had let it happen. And he'd fucked another woman while doing it.

But the one feeling they both shared, despite all their misgivings, and anger and regret, was lust. Pure animalistic lust. Neither had ever been as erotically charged as they had that night.

Much of the day had passed in a stunned silence. Marc and Sally had been lost in their own private thoughts almost exclusively of sex and lust and the previous evening. Both were afraid to show how aroused they were to the other. They were ashamed because they were thinking of someone else. And they both spent more time than they strictly needed in the bathroom. With the door locked.

Sally, surprisingly, was the first to reach alcohol and to make her feel less self-conscious when she went for a refill she poured one for Marc. As she handed him his bourbon and ginger ale he dared to break the silence.

"What nowSal? Where do we go from here?"

Before she could answer her phone buzzed twice. As on edge as they were, both of them started. Sally snatched it up startled, annoyed at the interruption and a little bit concerned.

"It's from Geoff! "

She made no effort to keep the excitement out of her voice, she had no time to it just burst out of her. But she composed herself when she noticed the frown on Marc's face and forced herself to sound calm.

"We're invited to dinner tomorrow night". But she couldn't hide the shine in her eyes.

Marc started to object

"We can't possibly Sal, we need to talk this thing through, decide... "

"No Marc, don't you see, we need to grasp the nettle. Nip it in the bud," she giggled, "Grasp the nipple!"

Marc knew there was no point in arguing. This is how she got when she was over excited. She talked and talked and giggled and made crap jokes. And smiled. She smiled that world class jaw dropping gorgeous smile that he fell in love with in the first place. There was a time when he loved that she hadn't a hope in hell of containing her excitement. That unquenchable girlish enthusiasm used to make his heart sing. Not when it was for another man's cock. And Lydia would be there and he didn't want to succumb to Lydia in front of Sally.

A couple of generous doubles later and they were making their way to bed. Lying naked together Marc lent over and kissed Sally for the first time that day. She responded habitually, opening her mouth and letting his tongue in. His hand cupped her breast gently and fondled her nipple. Stroking it with his thumb. It stiffened, just.

Sally looked passed Marc at the bedroom ceiling. She remembered the old joke about what English wife's say during sex, Darling the ceiling needs painting, and stifled her giggle by pretending to moan. Marc still wasn't hardening and it didn't feel like he was going to. He dropped his hand to Sally's pussy and his mouth to her breast. She was sopping wet. Wetter than he had ever known her to be. That and the moan encouraged him to rub her clit and her legs opened to accommodate.

Sally snaked a hand down and stroked his still soft member. It stirred and Marc thought it felt nice but...it wasn't the diamond cutter Lydia gave him.

Lydia. Just the thought of her. He tried to remember her smell, the taste of her lips. Blood flowed into his cock like a damn had burst.

"There's my stud!", said Sally. "I thought he was too shagged out for me". The double meaning wasn't lost on Marc and the squeeze she gave him wasn't entirely friendly.

"Let's put this to good use shall we?"

She got on all fours and pulled him towards her pussy by his cock. He slipped balls deep into her with one push, she was so wet. He started slow rhythm pumping into her.

"Oh fuck me hard Marc, just fuck my slut's pussy till she purrs."

Taken aback Marc hesitates but increases his pace. She is so very wet he is worried he might not stay hard. He knew that thinking of one person would keep him rock solid and it did. Lydia is looking back at him telling him to cum. He fucks Sally with renewed energy, slamming into her hard.

"Oh yes Marc that's it, just like that!"

"Oh, Oh, Oh!"

Sally feels the tell tale twitches of his cock. Too soon!

"No Marc, keep going! I'm almost there. Keep going, fuck me hard for just... Oh for fuck sake"

Marc's cry was muted but there was no denying his prick was coating her pussy walls. It was good, but he'd had much better.

Sally was turned away and Marc spooned in behind with his arm round her waist.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I was just so turned on to be with you. Love you Sal!"

"Hmmmm, good " she replied good naturedly. But she was staring straight ahead. Marc's mind pondered the obvious lie he'd just told, "it was because I was thinking of Lydia ". The idea of belonging to Lydia excited him beyond measure but Sally couldn't know. Belonging to Lydia caused his cock to stir again. He backed away so Sally wouldn't notice. He made the excuse that her hair was tickling his nose, kissed her shoulder wished her good night and turned away.

Marc was trying to sleep but his mind was full of Lydia and the resulting hard on made sleep unlikely.

He had no idea how long he'd been snoozing before he noticed the bed moving slightly. It was shaking almost imperceptibly. Marc listened hard in the dark, confused in the half wakeful state he was in. Sally's breathing was laboured and she was moaning quietly. The shaking intensified and Sally gasped. Then Marc heard her whispering. He was about to answer her when the bed stopped moving and Sally stiffened.

"Oh yes Geoff, fuck me, make me your slut."

Marc wasn't a morning person at the best of times, but being dehydrated and having less sleeping than he would like compounded his feelings. If he hadn't needed to urinate so much he might well have gone back to sleep.

Sally had a part time job in a musty old book shop. Antiquarian the sign said, but second hand was closer to the mark. She didn't start til 11 so snoozed most mornings til Marc was out of the door. She liked her 'me' time in the mornings too.

Marc shouted up that he was leaving now.

"Love you Sal"

He didn't expect a reply, he never got, but it wasn't normally because his wife was strumming her clit and pinching a nipple wondering how hard she could stand it before the pain became too much. She was thrilled to discover really quite hard and when released the feeling got even better.

"You kinky bitch, Sally Hadley, whatever has gotten into you" she laughed to herself. She felt like phoning in sick, staying home and finding out what else her body liked but contented herself with a three finger finger fucking while imagining a load of anonymous men masturbating and cumming all over her naked body. Having so many men cum on her, cum because of her sent shock waves to her pussy and her solo cries of her orgasm reached the ears of more than one neighbour.

Work was a chore for them both. Marc was ploughing his way through overdue reports and Sally was restocking the nonfiction section when both their mobiles received a text. His, from Lydia, simply said, "You are cumming tonight aren't you." There was no question mark.

Hers, from Geoff, said, "So looking forward to having you this evening."

Marc didn't reply, not at first. But after about 15 minutes and 20 re-reads sent a meek, "Yes".

Sally felt her pants dampen and instantly replied, "Wouldn't miss it for the world x". There had been five kisses initially, but that was over the top. Three looked too many too, but one. One was fine. Everyone puts one don't they? It doesn't necessarily mean take me over the dinner table with my dress pushed over my waist in front of my husband so he can see how it's done. Not necessarily. Neither Sally nor Marc got much work done after that and both left early.

The arrangements were to arrive 7:00 for 7:30 and at 6:59:59 Sally's finger was poised ready to press the door bell. Lydia presently greeted her guests with her warm welcoming beam. She kissed both on the cheek and couldn't resist placing see her hand on Marc's groin as they lent in and was pleased to find him half hard.

"Please, please. Come in, come in. Don't you both look gorgeous! Sally, what is different, there is definitely something... "

Lydia stepped back to appraise her better,

"Sally are you taller than Marc? "

Sally had always loved heels but since she was only an inch shorter than Marc had avoided them since they made her tower over him. It had made her uncomfortable. Today however, it had seemed unimportant and she stopped and bought herself some black thigh length boots with four inch heels. She knew they accented her long legs so had also bought a short dress which came to mid-thigh. The dress was just short enough to allow occasional brief glimpse of the lacy tops of her stay ups.

Lydia looked up unto Marc's eyes, opening wide for the innocent look, "Us short arses had better stick together hadn't we pet". Then she ruffled his hair before linking arms with both and leading them into the lounge.

Geoff was standing by a drinks cabinet in an open necked white shirt and light grey flannel trousers. He looked fit and muscular and most of all, tall.

Marc had hardly seen Geoff standing so it never really occurred to him. Besides Lydia had been a big distraction. With a sinking feeling Marc realised Sally had bought those boots for Geoff. Consciously or otherwise, she was pairing herself with Geoff, and Geoff really liked what he saw. This girl was going to be his best yet, she was just so eager to be corrupted!

Lydia saw that the only problems tonight would come from Marc. And Marc was her job. A smile crept across her face, she liked to break the men. She knew she could, she always had. The reluctant ones were the most fun, seeing a man crumble to her will, succumb to her defence advances and be so completely powerless to resist her was enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm.

"Why don't you sit right down here and make yourself comfy? " Lydia pulled Marc to an oversized arm chair. He flopped down while Lydia retrieved him a drink from the cabinet and settled herself down in his lap. Surprised he tried to push himself further into the chair but all this achieved was to move Lydia's skirt from under her so she was directly on him with no skirt between them.

Sally and Geoff we standing together by the drinks cabinet talking quietly. Sally glanced over and for a second Marc thought he was busted, but Sally turned back to Geoff and said something smiling. They both looked and laughed lightly.

Lydia put an arm around Marc's shoulder and her feet over the arm of the chair so her skirt rode back revealing her stocking clad legs upto the start of the lacy tops. Marc looked from her legs to her ample cleavage to her face. To those eyes that held him prisoner. To her luscious pouting, smiling mouth.

To Sally and Geoff as they reclined together on the sofa. Geoff was sat at an angle between the back and the armrest. Sally was parallel with Geoff, his arm round her shoulder. His hand was tantalisingly hovering over a breast. Not touching, not yet. Sally's hand was on Geoff's inner thigh, about two inches below his groin.

Lydia leaned in and whispered to Marc,

"You know what they say about a bird in the hand and two in the bush?! Well I may not have a bush as such but you know my pussy will milk you dry. There's a fella! I knew you still liked me." Lydia felt Marc stiffen beneath her. Her breath on his neck, her smell, her stockinged legs, her ample cleavage all worked their magic and Marc's prick responded. Lydia squirmed around and mmmmed.

"I guess i should have worn panties, now you're going to get covered in my juices again. Hey I know! Don't let on but if I lift my bum a bit and you undo your fly...go on, you know you want to" She winked and raised herself slightly. Marc looked across at the other two but they were deep in conversation that obviously didn't concern him. Looking straight unto those eyes he pulled down his zip and released his erection. Lydia slid down him with a satisfied smile.

" You bad, bad boy, with your adulterous cock in another married woman while your wife is not 10 feet away. You will do just anything I tell you won't you my pet!"

There was no reply, Lydia was pulsing her pelvic floor and Marc was struggling with his conscience and luxuriating in the feelings his cock was enjoying.

"Did you two fuck yesterday my pet? "

Marc's hmm was all he could manage.

"Did she make you feel like I do?"

Marc glanced at Sally, Geoff was talking to her and their heads were almost touching. Geoff's hand still hovered but Sally's fingers were drawing little spirals on his thigh.

"Did you think of me? Was I in your head when you fucked her? I bet she was thinking of Geoff!"

Inexplicably Marc's cock twitched at that.

"You like that idea! You two really are a couple of sluts!" Lydia loving how Marc responded to her taunts.

Speaking up Lydia addressed her husband,

"I was just saying Geoff, how important honesty is in a relationship. "

Marc was horrified. He was balls deep in this woman in secret with his wife in the room and she was talking about honesty!

"Absolutely Lyd, I couldn't agree more, "said Geoff.

"For instance Marc, Lydia and I are both very dominant characters sexually. In some relationships that might cause problems but we found a way around it that suits us both. We have an open relationship and respect each others...desires shall we say. Passions! Lydia is a very passionate woman! I'm sure you two must have an understanding that allows fulfillment for you both."

Marc swallowed as Lydia's pussy walls did a number of shimmies up and down his cock.

"I want to be used!"

Sally suddenly blurted out. She was sitting up and looking at the floor. The shame of admitting it in front of, well all of them, was also fuel to her flame. She felt a charge run through her. A thrill.

"I want to be used by Geoff. Right here, right now. I want Marc to watch a real man make me his slut"

All eyes were on Marc. Lydia beamed inwardly knowing that his twitching cock buried inside her was Marc ready to blow, and blow because his wife wanted to be Geoff's slut. There was no denying, there was no conflicting emotions, there was only lust and sex.

Geoff moved up behind Sally and put his hands over her breasts. Sally's own hands came and squashed Geoff's flat against her. Her head went back her eyes closed.

"So what's it to be Marcy boy, are you going to let me give your wife the release she craves? That you can't give her? Shall I fuck her right here? Would you like to see how she cums with me?"

Lydia is rising up and down on Marc's cock and kissing his neck and his face. Marc groans a deep guttural sound.

"I shall take that as a yes!" and Geoff lowers Sally onto all fours right in front of the secret fuckers and only then realises what is happening as Lydia's movements become more obvious.

"Have you been...oooooooooh! Have you two oooh Geoff yeah, right there. Oh fuck me hard. Fuck me like a slut. Slap my arse! Hurt me, pinch my nipples hard! Oh god yeah this is what fucking is about. "

Sally isnt thinking about anything other than how good Geoff feels inside her. He is pounding away and really enjoying seeing her arse uncovered and her legs in those boots and stay ups.

Lydia has turned to face Marc and is bouncing up and down with abandon. Their lips are locked in a deep passionate kiss. She pulls her face away and looks into his eyes.

12