Our Cuckolding Ch. 01

Story Info
A fictional version of how we started.
3.9k words
3.98
63.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the last hour and a half showering, doing your hair, and make-up, and finally choosing a short black skirt and a sexy corset top for you to wear. We have been waiting on the couch for almost ten minutes when we hear a knock on the door and you turn quickly almost startled and say, "I'm so nervous, are you sure you are still ok with this?"

"Sweetie, of course I am, I'm looking forward to this, I love you."

"I love you too" you say as we both stand up and head toward the door. You smile and give me a quick kiss then open the door.

"Hello, you must be Chad, I'm Kate and this is my boyfriend Ryan, come in."

He's even more handsome than his profile pictures; up until now you'd only talked to him online and through text message. I can see by the look in your eyes, you're very pleased. As Chad walks in he sticks out his hand and we shake in greeting. His grip is firm and it's almost a little embarrassing to make eye contact with him. You give him a friendly hug and a quick peck on the lips, my cock twitches.

For a second there's an awkward silence as we are all aware of what this meeting is about and can't help but grin at each other. Butterflies are in my stomach and as time seems like it's about to drag on into eternity, you break the silence, "Ryan, take Chad's coat while I show our guest to the living room."

I take his coat and hang it in the closet, then obediently follow the tow of you into the living room. As you approach the couch, you grab a hold of his hand and pull him next to you, my cock twitches. I sit down in the chair next to the couch and just as I'm about to get comfortable, "sweetie, be a dear and fetch us some drinks" you say looking at me with a gigantic grin. I can tell how excited you are now that he's finally here; it seems all the nervousness has melted right away.

I get up and head toward the kitchen, and as I do I can hear the two of you shifting on the couch, no doubt getting a little closer. While I'm in the kitchen I can hear some talking for a few seconds and then silence. I hurriedly pour two mixed drinks for the two of you and rush back out there to find the two of you making out, my cock twitches and I feel a horniness that I've never quite experienced before. You look so sexy half sitting in his lap with your tongue slowly caressing his, not paying the slightest attention to me.

Man he's quick I thought, but that's why we chose him after all, he had experience with cuckolding couples before. It is our first time and you wanted a man who knew what he was doing, who could help direct the action and be a guide instead of an awkward first time lay. An indeed he had been a guide; it was him after all who suggested I wear a cock cage. He told you that most husbands and boyfriends masturbate too much during that they don't have much left for their wife or girlfriend after he leaves which is fine but based on what we said we wanted him for, I should have to wait so that I cum in her and only after he has finished. I was hesitant at first but you seemed to like the idea and after all, this all about you.

You two are still kissing as I set your drinks down and head back over to my seat to watch. All of a sudden you stop, look over at me and say, "Baby where's your drink? You are a participant also, go back in the kitchen and make yourself a drink."

"Of course baby" I say and obediently get up and head towards the kitchen. I can't stop focusing on how sexy you look sitting in another guy's lap, dressed to get fucked, and making out with him passionately.

I barely hear him whisper something into your ear and you giggle excitedly and say "Baby take your time in there". You blow me a kiss, then give me a naughty smile and wink, and then return to your now furiously passionate make out session, with a handsome stranger who is soon going to have sex with you while I watch. I'm going to watch a more well endowed guy penetrate and repeatedly pleasure you in front of me while I'm locked in a cock cage waiting for my chance to get inside of (after seeing his cock pics online) what I assume will be your loosened and thoroughly pleased pussy. My cock twitches and I can't help but want to get back in there and enjoy the show, but I patiently wait in the kitchen for about five minutes.

I decide it's time to return to the living room, and with that I grab my drink and walk in on you topless with your hand down his pants. You look at me with a big smile and say "Oh my god baby, he's so huge, he's even bigger than my biggest toy." I knew which one you were talking about too, it was already two inches bigger than me, now I feel very strange inside. I feel flushed, this is really happening, you're playing with a guy who's got a bigger cock and I can't even get a hard on. I want this to stop, no I don't, my mind races as you unzip his pants and reveal his large member.

"It's just a little over nine inches" he says proudly, looking directly at me.

"Oh my, that's much bigger than my boyfriend's little thing", as you finish those words my stomach starts turning, I feel almost nervous, but excited at the same time. "Baby why don't you stand up and show Chad what my pussy is used to having."

I'm so nervous at this point, I'm not ready for any of this I thought, we didn't talk about humiliation the first time, I can't believe any of this is happening. You're going to make me show this horse hung guy my smaller, up until now adequate cock. I stand up and start to unbuckle my pants while you continue to stroke Chad's increasingly large erection, all while smiling at me. Both your eyes are fixed on me, as I drop my pants, "boxers too" you add, "I want you to sit naked as you watch us."

I drop my boxers and simultaneously you both chuckle and giggle, my face is flush red now, and although I'm completely humiliated at this point my cock is expanding to the fill the restraint.

"I think his dick is trying to get hard" Chad said "see if he didn't have that cage on I'll bet he would be cumming already."

I'm now standing in front of you both, naked unable to get an erection, I'm so embarrassed but so aroused at the same time, I can feel some pre cum leaking out despite the restraint.

you look at me hungrily, still holding his cock, I notice you mouth the words "I love you" just before you say "now watch me as I turn you into my cuckold," my dick twitches, "I know how hard you get fantasizing about another man's cock gliding into my sexy wet hole, the place where your cocks goes. I've seen the erections you get when we pretend you're fucking my sloppy wet pussy. After today sex with you will never be the same, after I have this thing in me" you squeeze the base of Chad's dick and the blood rushes to the top as it swells to emphasize your point, "I'll never be satisfied with your small, little penis." At this point I can't tell if you're playing the part, or if you're serious, my stomach turns with anxiety, and jealousy. A whirlwind of emotions overtakes me and I remind myself this is about your pleasure, it has nothing to do with love, if I weren't locked up this may be easier to take in.

You continue a little more stern "Chad is going to make me cum with his dick, something that's only happened with you a handful of times. And once that happens I will need his or other dicks that I can cum on in the future, yours will never be enough, do you understand?"

I nodded. Chad kept silent, grinning at me, as you continued to stroke his dick.

"I need you to tell me you understand that you are going to be my cuckold, to do what I say, because this is what YOU wanted."

This was even more humiliating, making me call myself a cuckold in front of another guy, but I have to do what you say, it was after all originally my idea. I look at both of you; you are eagerly awaiting my reply. I take a big breath, "I will be your cuckold, I will do whatever you say, and this is what I wanted."

You return to kissing Chad, after a few passionate kisses and with a gigantic grin you say "just imagine how tight I'm going to feel for you."

Chad smiles and starts to fondle your delicious breasts, slowly kissing you all over your neck. As his hands make their way around your back and all over your legs, I can see goose bumps all over your body. You are absolutely excited by him, and I can see the desire in your eyes. I watch intently while my emotions mix and churn, I'm so excited for what's about to come.

Without warning you jump up off the couch, pulling Chad up with you. You turned to me and said, "Chad insisted that the first time he is with me you should only be allowed to listen outside of the room."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, we did this whole thing so I could watch you have sex with someone else, not be excluded. I was furious, and after all the embarrassment I can't take it anymore, I wanted this to stop now.

"But Kate, that's not..." you quickly cut me off.

Sensing the disappointment and anger you looked at me and sweetly said "listen this is to make sure you know how to follow orders." Then a little more sternly "but now my cuckold, you must wait down here for questioning me!"

I sat down in the spot you two had been and watch as you two scamper upstairs to the bedroom, half clothed and extremely touchy. There was something so hot about watching you climb those stairs all bubbly and full of excitement over another man. The indescribable feelings of jealousy and heightened arousal were driving me mad and all I could do was fantasize about what you two were soon doing.

I could hear noises as time passed, and here I was naked on the couch as another guy is doing god knows what to you upstairs. If only I could get an erection, I'm so horny and nervous I can't seem to pinpoint a single emotion right now, this is insane I wish it would stop. But at the same time I don't want it to stop, I've been wanting you to do this for a while now. Time passes slower than ever and what seems like an eternity turns out to be twenty minutes later, and that's when I hear you announce "I'm cumming!" Part of me hopes you're just playing the part, and that you're not really up there being pleasured by this well hung guy, but I know the truth. I want to throw up and orgasm, but I do neither, knowing my turn will be soon.

I wait longer, another fifteen minutes goes by and I can hear you making sex noises again, I assume the loud theatrics is for my benefit, "Yes, that's it, cum inside me! Fill me up"

Chad groans a bit and announces "I'm cumming!"

I wait, hoping to hear that I may come upstairs and join now, hoping that I can take my prize and reclaim you as mine by being the last one inside. Another minute or two drags by, and finally I hear the door open.

"Hey cuckold" Chad calls out mockingly "come on up here"

As I walk up each step my mind races, all I can think of is you in the throes of pleasure, moaning under Chad. Slowly I make my way to the bedroom door, I look in and see you on your back, sprawled out on the bed, and Chad appears to be in the bathroom. I slowly enter, my heart pounding, my mind racing, I can't believe this is happening, correction this happened.

As I get closer to the bed, you look up at me with a gigantic smile; you look as though you're in a daze of bliss. "Baby he was so amazing" you tell me as I stop at the foot of the bed, my cock wanting to burst out of this device. Just then you throw the covers off, and display your freshly fucked pussy, I can see cum starting to leak out.

I knew you were going to let him cum in you, this was no surprise, I was the one who was tasked with contacting him about and paying for his testing so that we knew we were playing safe. Despite knowing it still shocked me to actually see another man's cum in you.

I can't wait to get in there; I can't stop thinking about how wonderful it's going to feel. I look at you and say in a timid voice, "Would it be ok if you let me out of this cock cage now darling?"

I can tell by the look on your face, you are about to say something I won't want to hear. "Chad and I have decided that you're not going to get to fuck me until after the fourth time I see him." My heart stops, and sensing the disappointment you quickly continue. "And I agreed with him. I want you to be pent up when you finally feel my pussy again, I want you to want it more than anything you've ever wanted before. Most importantly though, when you're finally allowed back in, I want you to know that it's not just yours anymore. But don't worry baby, I'm still going to let you cum, after all you deserve it for accepting this all so well today."

You make a kissing noise and turn to your side table and start looking for the key. You find it and toss it over to me. Hurriedly I fumble with the lock and break free from my device. Oh it feels so good to be free. I look over at you, still somewhat sprawled out, your legs open enough to see your beautiful pussy; a pussy which up until now was only mine, but had just been offered to another man. I look up at you and see you're using your index finger to motion me to "come forward". As I crawl on the bed and slowly start to make my way up your body, I see a smirk on your face and realize you're opening your legs wider.

Then you say in a sexy voice "Before I let you cum baby, there is one last thing you need to do to prove your submission to me and solidify your place as my cuckold." I know exactly where this is going, we have played this scenario out plenty of times with just the two of us, I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm now more anxious than I had been the entire time, up until now I hadn't thought that possible. You continue in your sexy voice, "I need you to lick Chad's cum out of me."

My cock gets harder than normal. I stare at your open vagina, which I can tell is stretched a bit, normally I can't just see right into the hole but right now I can. There is a slight trickle of Chad's cum slowly dripping out of you. I get tunnel vision and start to go in, I don't notice as Chad reenters the room and sits down next to you. He lightly starts kissing your neck and suddenly I become self conscious. I can't lick his cum out of you with him sitting right there watching, this is so humiliating, and at the same time my dick is still rock solid. As I decide to just give in to pleasure and go for it, I feel your hand on my head pushing me down.

"Look at how hard he is" Chad exclaims.

"I told you he likes to eat cum!" you beamed.

"Well get in there and start eating" Chad says as he pushes your arm which is holding my head, forcing me closer to your and Chad's cream pie.

And with that I dive right in. The first lick is right up the center, I get a slight taste of his cum, as weird as this is to admit, it's not bad at all. He has a sweeter taste, which makes this much easier. My second lick I go straight for the hole, I stick my tongue in as far as I can. You start to wriggle a bit; Chad is now fondling your breasts as he kisses you. I'm beyond turned on right now, this is hotter than I imagined. I start to lick all over now, making sure to tongue your clit as well. I'm hoping you will allow me to bring you to orgasm, I don't want to stop and I don't want you to stop this.

I continue to lick in your hole and all around, gathering up as much of Chad's cum as possible. I keep returning to your clit in hopes that you won't stop Chad from making out with you, and not let me bring you to orgasm. I glance up and you look completely engrossed in the moment, passionately kissing Chad and moaning while I shift my entire focus on your clit. He starts to kiss your neck and breasts again, you tilt your head back with your eyes closed, I know that look, you're enjoying this. As we continue like this for a few minutes I slide a finger into you, I can feel that you are definitely looser, more cum starts to leak out. It's all over my face but I continue licking your clit.

It doesn't take long before you grab hold of my hair, what little there is, and dig your nails into Chad's back then announce "I'm cumming!" You let out a massive moan and tighten up, "oh my god, I'm cumming so hard". I pick up my pace and start tonguing furiously while gently massaging one finger in you. Chad latches on to you halfway between your shoulder and neck and starts sucking, I hope he leaves a mark.

Finally you relax and I slowly stop licking your pussy, Chad moves to the side more and you grab my face and pull me up to the other side of you. We start kissing, I can feel the cum and pussy juice all over my face.

"That was so hot, I came forever, oh my god!" you exclaim. You have the look of a completely satisfied woman, your hair is a mess, and you have an almost stoned look on your face and a lovely red mark on your right shoulder.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I said as I kiss you some more.

Sensing that his part was done Chad stood up and announced he was leaving. We continued to lie in bed as he picked up his boxers and shirt from the floor.

Just before leaving the bedroom he said "thank you both for a wonderful time, and I'll see you in a day or two."

Wait I'll see you in a day or two, that wasn't a question, they already had something planned. I couldn't believe how quickly you are taking to this, but then again the sooner you two see each other, the sooner I'll be able to have sex with you.

Chad walked downstairs, we hear him pick up his pants and getting his coat out of the closet. As soon as he was gone you turned to me and say "that was amazing, I can't believe how much fun I had. Are you ok with everything?" You had a look of true concern on your face, god I love you.

"Of course I am baby, it was my idea."

"I know but we kind of surprised you with a couple changes to the original plan"

"I think it was amazing, it was so hot submitting. Having to sit downstairs was torture, but arousing. I had a great time, but it'd be better if I could cum now too." I said looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok but I want you to cum on my tits, and then lick it off." You shift down a little, and I put one leg on either side of your hips, I grab my raging hard on and start stroking furiously. My mind swells, I'm so horny right now, but I can't stop thinking about the events that just took place. I just ate another guy's cum out of you, after the two of you had sex without me in the room. I can't stop thinking about how big his dick was, and how much you must have enjoyed it.

"How does it feel to know that you're my cuckold now?" You ask sexily. My dick feels like it's about to explode.

"I love it, it feels so good." I reply, but do I really love it? Or have we done something terrible? I can't help but wonder if your entire opinion of me has changed? Will you look at me the same, or will I just be some cum eating cuckold to you? Now my thoughts are racing even more, are you even going to respect me anymore? when you look at me now are you just going to think I'm pathetic, letting, actually begging you to have sex with other guys, will you even love me anymore?

You continue but more tauntingly "how does it feel to know you can't have any pussy until Chad thoroughly breaks it in? Until he claims it as his, and with you watching next time."

I'm about to lose it, this is so hot, so humiliating, so confusing. I don't want to do this again, but I do! Fuck it, I don't care, I love it, I accept the fact I have a fetish where I want to be the beta male sometimes. I don't care if I find it arousing for you to humiliate me sometimes. I want this to continue, I need to be your cuckold.

With that final thought I cum, all over your tits, some gets on your chin and a little in your hair. All I can think about now is how amazing that ALL was.

You laugh and with a smile say "wow someone came a lot, now you know what to do"

12