Our Dance

Story Info
The way we like to cut a rug.
839 words
3
3.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweeter
Sweeter
6 Followers

We both really liked to dance, but to dance by ourselves is always the best way to go. They say "dance like no one is watching" and we do dance just like that when we are in each other's arms. Let me set the picture here. We are wearing next to nothing and have not been able to keep our hands off of each other all bay or even through dinner. I pull out my phone and queue up our favorite play list. The music starts...

She grabbed me by the hand and led me to the place we liked to dance. It always started off cold but we would soon be heating it up to a lovely and steamy temp. As the music started we just swayed back and forth with the beat and kissed each other as passionately as rhythm would allow.

I moved back to look at her and just take in all that was in front of me. She knew I liked looking and she liked being looked at. She gave me a sexy half smile that had a come fuck me side to it also. Who was I to argue with that kind of look. I took her back in my arms kissed her and started to dance.

Our rhythm was amazing and she liked it when I lead. She like to pull me into her passionately when I try to slow the dance and I would put my hand in just the right spot on her hips and hold her in my grasp when she would try and do the same.

The heat we were making made us want to lose our modesty and as we were the only ones here we did just that. I was throwing things off of me and her at the same time and I even pulled her out of her stiletto heels.

So we are now in the middle of our dance floor with nothing covering us but the cool breeze coming off the beach. Now we could dance in any way we wanted without worrying about anything getting in our way. She really is very flexible and I was able to bend her in any way I wanted and from the sounds she was making she clearly enjoyed being used for calisthenics. I was even able to bring her leg over my shoulder and one point in the dance.

We danced in every way we knew how. I lead, then she lead. I liked to pick her up and move her around the dance floor as I saw fit and she really liked the feel of my hands taking control of the situation.

We danced song after song and let the music take us wherever it wanted us to go. We kissed and laughed and touched and pulled and pushed. We would breath each other in and then breath each other back out. Finally we came to our favorite song and we let everything go, looked in each other's eye and danced with abandon. As the song came to a climax so did we and we both just held each other until we were able to catch our breath. We laid there in our dance floor with pillows all around us and just let the world forget about us. Just for this moment there is no time, no sound, and no world outside of the safety of this bed.

As I climbed out of the bed she told me to hurry back she was buying a few new songs and wanted to see how dancing to them would feel.

While I'm getting some drinks and sweets I stop and think. If this is how it could be forever I could... I would ... There are no words. No words to describe how that thought makes my heart beat like I did the first time I fell in love.

The night goes on and on until the wee hours of the next morning. We listen to one last song to bring in the day and as it play we fall in love all over again. "Driving slow on Sunday morning, and I never want to leave"

I want to dance like that again. I want to feel her under me as we sweat and move. The look in her eyes and the feel of her heart in rhythm with mine. This may never happen again but I will always remember the time we had together. I still think I see her around every corner and when I look she was never there. My heart breaks a little every time this happens. I hope every day is a great day for her. I want to be happy every day and if that is not with me then so be it.

I know this will fade and some day it will not be as bad as it is right now but if it does not improve here then maybe the day will come when we can be together again.

Sweeter
Sweeter
6 Followers