Our Daughter's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You see, Roy? You see what you can have?" Her voice grew in intensity, ripe with lust. "Anything you desire, anything you want her to do, she'll do." My eyes were glued between my wife's legs, as she slipped a pair of fingers inside, while the other hand spread her lips, exposing herself to us, her thumb rubbing her clit. I heard her moan."And she'll love it! She lives to be controlled, Roy." Her voice dropped to a whisper. "She's my slave now, my pet. And you can share in the reward, Roy. All you have to do is cooperate."

Despite my horror at the strangeness, my dick had never felt so hard, and lust raged through me. In the back of my mind I considered the downside of fighting, of facing my daughter, defending against the lies Desiree would tell. And I momentarily considered the possible negatives to giving in; seeing my wife humiliated, being subjected to Desiree's whims. But I was lost, and I knew it; the temptation of sex with Desiree and the lure of being able to direct my wife to satisfy my most base desires was too much to resist. And I gave in, too easily.

"So whaddya say, Roy?"

"I'm in," I answered shamefully. "I'll do what you want."

"Whatever I want? Whatever I say? You'll be my slave, my pet, just like your pretty wife. You'll submit to me?"

"Yes," I said, my hand unconsciously stroking my hard cock. "Yes, I'll submit."

She beamed, delighted at her victory. "Excellent! Get those clothes off, my little pet, and undress your pretty wife." She climbed onto her knees, leaning forward with anticipation as I stripped off my clothes, and then naked, removed the rest of Monica's. "The next time I come here," she said, chipper and eager, "I want Monica's pussy shaved, and you, too. And I want those awful granny panties in the garbage. I want her in sexy underwear, or none at all, understand."

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Yes, what?"

I remembered my wife's answer. "Yes, Mistress Desiree."

"Perfect, pet." She sat back on the bed, and spread her legs. "Now get down here and get your face between my legs. But don't touch me, yet, just get nice and close, and smell my wet pussy." I turned to her and knelt down, extending my body as she scooched backwards, until my chest was pressed flat on the bed, my face just an inch from her shaved, glistening lips. Her pussy was open and swollen with excitement, and was the most beautiful seductive vision I had ever seen. Her scent filled my nostrils as she spoke. "Monica, dear, please get behind your husband, and lick his ass." She giggled as I felt my wife press her face to my ass, and I felt her breath, and then her tongue touched my back hole. Oh my god, I thought, Monica is licking my butt!

"Do a good job, dear, get that sweet innocent tongue up there as far as you can, lick him out good." She rubbed her hand in my hair. "I want him moaning when he eats my cunt." She ran her fingers into my hair then, and pulled tight. "And you, Roy," she said, pulling my face into her, "let's see if you lick cunt as good as your wife does. Make me cum with your married tongue."

I felt my face pulled forward, and my mouth, still closed, pressed into her open, wet hole. In an instant my tongue was out, burrowing inside her, licking her sweet tangy pussy juice. Then I started licking up the sides, lightly sucking on her lips, and working my way up her slit to her clit, feeling the hard nub under my tongue, and snaking it around a few times, lightly, before sucking it between my pursed lips. Oh, sweet heaven, her pussy was delightful! So young, so fresh and hot, so juicy. She squirmed under me as I felt my wife burrowing her tongue into my ass, spreading my cheeks with her hands, opening me and digging inside as though it was only for her own pleasure. Sensations ran from my ass to my head and back again, centering in my hard cock, pressed snugly into the mattress.

Desiree saw my hips move, and she warned me not to cum. It was hard to resist, hard o concentrate as my wife sent thrilling feelings into my ass that were echoed by my mouth on Desiree's lovely pussy. I worked her clit, sucking and licking and nibbling, repeated what she reacted to, then heard her begin to moan and pull my face tighter against her. I could barely breathe, and struggled to angle my head against her hand to free my nose, gasping for breath as I brought her to orgasm, and then I heard her scream, and her legs tightened on my head and she clamped me there; her body shaking as she climaxed, her voice calling out the wave of pleasure crashing through her. I felt a pride and elation that I was able to bring her off, and would have liked to cover her hole with my mouth, drink her juices, but she held me in place, reminding me that I was hers, and I was doing this for her pleasure.

My cock disagreed.

When her crest pass she settled, and released my head. "Get up here," she told me, and I reluctantly pulled my ass from my wife, and crawled on my knees between her spread legs. "You, too, Monica," she said, and then my wife was by my side, her face no longer covered in shame; now brightly filed with eagerness and a sense of ease. I realized that she was really comfortable in her submissive role, and wondered why I had never seen it in her before. How had she hidden this from me? Or was it me, who was so blind I couldn't see it?

"Kiss him first, baby, let him taste your tongue fresh from his ass." Monica grabbed my head and pushed her mouth onto mine, her lips open and her tongue inside mine. I was shocked; she was normally a closed-mouth kisser, rarely enjoying tongues and spit-swapping. But I matched her, taken by the moments, and reveled in her enthusiasm and desire, tasting my own ass in her mouth, and not caring. Doing what I was told.

"Suck his cock now, my pet; get it nice and wet for my lovely pussy, so your husband can give me a good fucking," she told Monica, who immediately dropped her head and enveloped my shaft with her mouth. Desiree's hand reached out and pushed her down, forcing the head into the back of her throat, making her gag. When she let go, Monica pulled back, and thick strings of saliva connected her mouth to my shaft. She spread them over my cock, cooing with desire. Desire to have me? Or desire to please her Mistress? I no longer cared.

"Put him in me, baby," Desiree directed, "Put your man's cock in your Mistress's cunt, make him fuck me with the dick you married." Monica's eyes shone wetly as she pulled me to her commander's pussy, rubbing the slick head over the lips, then aiming it at the hole, wet and red and waiting. I saw stars as I felt the first contact, my wife's hand wrapped firmly around my shaft, the head pressed against the open wet pussy of a girl my daughter's age. She held me there, eyes glued to where my cock touched our new Mistress's pussy. Then she pulled me forward, hand gripping the base of my dick, and pressed me inside her. I felt her pussy open, sliding around my cock. My wife groaned as if I was fucking her, and Desiree echoed her sentiment.

"Yeah, you like that, my pet? You can feel his cock going in me like he's going in you." I pressed in, slipping about three-quarters inside her. "You are a perfect submissive, sweetie; you live for my pleasure." A corner of my brain saw she was right. My wife was getting off on Desiree getting off. I pressed the rest of the way in, sinking fully into her as my wife released me, but Desiree grabbed her hand and held it there.

"Put your fingers in me, slut; feel your man's cock in my cunt." I held still, slightly pulled back, as I watched and felt Monica slip one, then a second finger inside Des's pussy, stroking along my shaft. "You see how he fills me? You feel how wet I am for your man's cock, baby? Doesn't his cock feel so good inside me?" Monica groaned with pleasure as I began pumping in and out.

"Oh, Mistress Desiree, you are so hot and wet for his cock, I love feeling him fucking you." She was panting a little, like my cock penetrating Desiree was transferring directly to her, fucking her by proxy. I began pumping harder, and Desiree pulled Monica's hand out, and shoved it at my wife's face.

"His cock is mine, now," she told her, "he's going to fuck my cunt." She shoved the wet fingers into Monica's mouth, and I watched my wife suck hungrily. "Taste my cunt on your fingers, that's your job, pet, to lick my juice, to serve me the way you need it." Monica groaned with delight, sucking her own fingers deeply into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them. She pulled them out, cleaned, and knelt obediently beside me as I fucked our new Mistress.

The young girl pulled Monica's arm, drawing her down. "Love my tits, pet," she said, and as I increased my pace I watched my wife suck Desiree's hard brown nipple into her mouth, loving it, teasing it. I grunted and pounded hard.

"Yeah, Roy, give it to me, make me cum on your cock." She lifted her hips to meet mine, compounding my thrusts into her. I groaned, and she warned me, "Don't you cum! You fuck when I saw, and you cum when I say, not before!" And then she grinned again, deliciously evil and manipulative. I no longer cared that she had twisted my family life into this strange new shape, I only cared about fucking her. I slammed my cock into her tight hole. "Yes," she sneered, "that's it, fuck me good, like a good boy. Oh, here it comes, Roy, here it comes!"

She raised her hips, her legs stiffening, and her body tensed, and she cried out her climax. I felt her juices soaking my cock, felt the heat increase inside her, her pussy clenching my cock with her young muscles. She strained as the waves crested through her, and then exhaled sharply as she finished.

"Oh, that was wonderful, Roy, you did that well. You shall be rewarded. Pet," she addressed my wife, "pull your man's cock out of me and suck my cum off." Monica was at me in a flash, pushing me back, and out, and her mouth swallowed my shaft, slurping noisily to suck Desiree's cum from my meat. I was delirious at the raw display of her wanton desire, her submission, and struggled not to cum. Not until I was told.

Monica cleaned my cock, and unbidden, licked my balls, making sure to get every drop of the young girl's cum from me. Then she returned to my cock and pushed her head all the way down, choking and gagging herself as my cockhead entered her throat. I gasped at the feeling of being inside her face so deep, feeling her throat muscles gripping me as she tried to swallow. Desiree grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off, gasping.

"Don't you make him cum!" she barked. "His load is mine, for my young pussy!" She gritted her teeth and snarled at my wife. "If you behave, I'll let you lick it out of me. Now put him back in!" Monica, admonished, obediently pulled my cock back to the young girl's pussy, and I resumed fucking, yearning for the command to let go and fill her with my load. I didn't think I could hold off much longer.

"Okay, Roy, you've been very cooperative, and I will let you cum inside me. Fuck me good, and fill my pussy with your nasty cum. Monica," she added, "tell him to fill me, baby, so you can lick me out."

My wife, rewarded with notice and participation, looked at me with shining eagerness. "Fuck her good Roy, fill My Lady's pussy with your cum," she said, stroking my chest. "Shoot your hot cum in her cunt, fill her up with your hot cum, so I can suck it all out." The filthy talk shocked me; I had never heard such things from my wife's mouth. She seemed to be trembling in anticipation. "Please, Roy," she pleaded, "please fill her hot cunt for me, so I can eat your cum from her." I was momentarily distracted by her desire to be so submissive, so nasty, but my body took control, and I fucked harder, feeling my climax approach, and lunged inside her, grunting out loud, and my balls tightened and clenched, and then I was cumming, hard; my cock spewing it's lava into her, feeling her pussy fill with liquid heat, feeling the squishy slime coating me, and I jerked and bellowed as I finished.

Monica sat, ready, staring at the spot where my cock filled her, watching the first drops spill out around my shaft, and made small mewling sounds of desire. "You want that cum, pet? You want it?"

"Yes," she whispered, almost too softly, "yes, I want to suck his cum from your cunt, Mistress Desiree."

Des pushed me back, and my cock popped out wetly, and Monica dove in, pushing me out of the way, laying on her stomach and craning her neck to force her face into the young girl's fucked love hole, and I managed to see her tongue scoop a fat drop from the bottom of her pussy before her head blocked my view. She was burrowing in, sucking and slurping and making yummy sound as she sucked my load from Desiree. I moved to the side to get a better look, and barely heard Desiree talking to me.

"You see, Roy? You see what you have earned today? All this and more, and I give it to you, because you made yourself mine." I could see Monica's tongue now, spearing inside, scooping out cum and swallowing it as though it was a rare treat. "She is yours to command, whenever I am not here. Did you ever imagine she would do such things? Ever?"

My lust sated, I felt my brain return to consciousness, and with it, the misgivings and amazement at my wife's, and my own behavior. "N- No, uh, never." Monica had never allowed my cum in her mouth, and now she was eagerly lapping it from our daughter's friend's fucked pussy. I looked for her hands, and saw them between her own legs, fingering herself."We never ..." I trailed off.

"Well, you will, now," she finished for me. "You make sure you treat her right, like the slut she wants to be told to be. Make her do nasty things, show her off; bring men home to fuck her, make her eat pussy, humiliate her in public. Piss on her." She paused, her voice lowered, sinister. "Make her your slave." She pulled herself away from Monica, and my wife rolled onto her back, and jammed three fingers into herself as we watched.

"Go ahead, pet, you've earned your cum," she advised, then turned to me. "But don't you forget, Roy, she belongs to me, just like you do. When I come back to visit, and I WILL come back, count on it," she warned, "when I come back you are both mine."

Monica cried out, cumming hard. What had we become? How would our lives change? What if Rosie found out?

And I knew Desiree was right; we were hers, and we were lost.

12