Our Day

Story Info
You promise me a day that I will never forget.
1.7k words
3.9
10.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally work it out my darling, where we can have a whole day together. You promise me a day that I will never forget. You tell me that it is going to be one of the kinkiest times that we have ever had. We have a room out of town so that we have no worries, we can just enjoy being with each other. My heart is pounding as it has never before. I hope this means as much to you as it does to me. This is the biggest gift that you have given me Sir, so I can't help but wonder what all you have in store for me.

You have given me the place to meet you and as I pull up I notice your car already there. Eager I see, and I smile. I enter the room and immediately I sense you nearby.

"Strip naked and kneel little one," you tell me. I instantly do as you command. Your tone does not leave room for discussion. As I kneel, I grow wet. You are not usually this forceful. "You will not speak unless spoken to. You will do whatever I say, when I say. Do you understand little one?"

"Yes Sir," I answer softly.

You blindfold me and take me by the hair and pull me to my feet. You then lead me further in the room. "On your knees," you tell me and I instantly get into position, head down ass up. I hear you remove your clothes but I do not move. I can already feel my pussy grow wet. When you kneel behind me and take me by my hips, I feel my heart start to race. You slam your cock deep into my pussy, and I almost scream, but control myself. I move to meet each stroke, loving the feel of you driving into me. I am slammed with an earth shattering orgasm. You allow me to ride out the waves of my climax before you flip me onto my back and cum all over my face and breasts.

"You will not attempt to clean up yourself at all. You will wear my cum until I tell you that you can clean yourself."

I answer without thinking "Yes my darling" and I feel a sharp sting across my ass from a flogger.

"Did I tell you to speak? And you will address me only with a Yes Sir, no Sir. You want this so I am going to give you what you crave," you tell me in a firm hard voice that I am not accustomed to hearing from you.

"Yes Sir" is my small answer.

I feel your cock at my lips and I open to take you into my mouth. I do so love sucking your cock and am thankful for you giving me this gift. You have a tight grip in my hair as you fuck my mouth. I struggle to keep up with your pace; I do not want to feel the flogger again. I suck and lick as fast as I can, feeling your cock swell and then explode in my mouth. I gulp greedily to keep from losing a drop of your cum. You pull you cock from my mouth and release my hair. I immediately get back into position awaiting your next command. I focus on my breathing, concentrating on slowing it back to normal.

"There is beer in the refrigerator. When I tell you to go get me one, you will crawl into the kitchen and bring it back to me and then wait for further directions. Do you understand your job?"

"Yes Sir" is my simple reply.

I think to myself I am going to be lucky to get through the first couple of trips into the kitchen without hitting my head, but I do not comment. "Now go", you order me. I slowly make my way to the refrigerator and get a beer for you before making my way back to you. I only stumble a couple of times but I do not drop your beer. I hand it to you and then get back into position on my knees with my hands behind my back.

"You will keep me hard with just your mouth while I watch my game. If I get bored, you will be whipped. If I grow soft, you will get whipped. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" I reply softly.

I take your cock into my mouth and suck it gently at first as I know that you like. Down the shaft and take your balls into my mouth. I lovingly suck on them until I hear the catch in your breathing. I then go back to your cock. I take you fully into my mouth, feeling your cock push against my tonsils. I continue my loving attention to your body, growing tired and aching from the exertion, but still you show no mercy. I feel my juices pouring down my legs. God I am a wreck.

You grab me by my hair and fuck my mouth hard. "Suck harder my little slut; make me cum," you order me through clenched teeth. I suck faster and harder, wanting you to cum, wanting to make you happy. You pull your cock out of my mouth and cum on me again.

"How does my little slut like the feel of my cum all over you? Do you like it? Do you want more?"

"Yes Master, "I answer again.

You laugh that devilish laugh of yours. The laugh that always escapes you when you know that I am on fire with desire; when you know that you have me where you want me.

"Go get me another beer," you say and release my hair.

I crawl away again. My knees are killing me but I will not complain. I will not cry. As I crawl back to you, I catch a whiff of a woman's perfume. I grow embarrassed that I am crawling around naked and covered in cum in front of someone that I did not know was present. How could you do this to me? What are you thinking? What are you planning Sir? These thoughts race through my head.

"You will pleasure this lady for me, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" I reply.

I am so very nervous. I have never been with a woman. What if I fail? What if I cannot do this? I timidly lick and suck on her nipples. I feel my pussy throb as I enjoy the feel of her nipples on my tongue. I work my way down her stomach, and I begin to smell her sex. My juices are pouring. I lick at her clit and I hear her moan. I lick at her pussy, tasting her sweet juices and even my hips are bucking. I take her clit between my teeth and flick it with my tongue before sucking on it like I am starving. I begin to finger her pussy and I feel her juices pour over my hand. She pushes me away, and I sit back on my knees, hurt. I have failed.

She chuckles at my crestfallen expression and places her hand on my cheek.

"Doll you were doing fine. I would just like for the three of us to move to the bed," she tells me kindly.

She gets in the middle of the bed, and I crawl up to settle back between her legs. I cannot wait to taste her again. I begin sucking her clit and fingering her pussy again. I love the feel of her tight hot pussy clenching down on my fingers, the taste of her, and the texture of her skin. I do not know why I have not done this sooner. I think to myself.

I feel your hands on my hips and your cock against my pussy. You drive into me and I scream into her pussy.

"Does my little slut like eating pussy?" you ask. You spank my ass twice and demand, "Answer me slut!

"Yes Sir" I reply between licks of her sweet pussy.

My answer seems to increase your passion. You fuck me harder and harder. I lick and finger her pussy with abandonment. She is bucking her hips so hard that I have to grip her thighs so that I can continue enjoying her.

I then feel pressure against my ass. Oh God, I do not know if I can bare all of these sensations. You shove the dildo in my ass and I scream. I cannot help it. You begin slowly fucking my pussy and my ass at the same time. The sensation is wonderful. I move my hips in time with you. She is rocking her hips. Her pussy clamped on my fingers and I feel her cum pour across my fingers and down onto the bed. After she cums, I feel her rise and leave.

You continue fucking my pussy and ass as I shove back against you; my nose pressed into the wet spot when she came. The smell of her making my fever grow even higher. Harder and harder you fuck me and I beg for release. I need to cum. You sense my need for relief and drive into me harder.

" Cum Now!" you order me.

The flood gates open and I cum as I have never have before. I am trembling and when you remove your cock and the dildo from my body I collapse. I am unable to maintain my position. I know that I may be whipped but I am completely spent.

You remove everything from the bed and my blindfold and take me into your arms. We lie there catching our breath. Then I feel your lips against my ear and I hear you whisper, "Very good darling. You know that our day is about over don't you little one?"

"Yes I know my darling, but it has been wonderful." We kiss softly and shower together; cleaning each other's bodies. We slowly dress. There are no words for what we just experienced. We walk out the door -- happy but sad, satisfied but wanting more.