Our Day Off

Story Info
Having an affair isn't all about candlelit dinners.
2.1k words
3.28
28.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early morning and I'm walking as fast as I can to your house from the station. The slow stream of people going in the other direction pass me by as blurry figures, faceless, walking heads down, or staring forward, sleepily. But I'm wide awake and on your way to your house for my day off. I feel electrically different, privileged, naughty and excited. The morning city seems new and strangely comforting, despite my heart pounding and the butterflies in my stomach. The nerves I always get before I see you are always there. Will I say the right thing? Will I do the right thing? Will you like me? I can't help worry, but try to calm myself by thinking about what your hair will be like (soft, just the right length, graceful over your cheek), and remembering your smile. God, your smile - I'm almost running now as I turn the corner into your road.

I ring the bell and you buzz me in to the hallway. I need to concentrate to keep my legs steady as I climb the stairs. Reaching the top, I see the door opening - and there you are to greet me with your smile. You're wearing a pink bathrobe, hair is still damp from the shower. Your bare feet on the matting by the door. You have the most wonderful ankles.

I catch my breath and try to stay calm, smiling back as you put your arms around my neck and kiss me. Warm, moist and utterly gentle lips meet mine. The most feminine greeting imaginable from the most beautiful woman alive. I can't believe my luck as I hang up my coat in the hall.

"Would you like some tea?"

"Yes please."

"I don't drink it, so you'll have make it yourself."

There's something about the tomboy in you, a sort of effortless quirky charm you have that lifts me up and makes me want to, I don't know what.

Kettle boiling and teabag bobbing in a purple mug. A little milk. I take a sip too soon and nearly burn my tongue. "How are you? Not too early for you I hope?"

"I've been missing you a lot"

"That's nice"

"I like your fluffiness"

I steal up behind you and nuzzle the back of your neck, delicately musky amongst the soap and warm dust hints from your tiny gold necklace. You breathe out as you half turn your head towards me, and the sweet, clean smell of your lips carries on from the kiss you gave me earlier. My hands move over your hips, one around the small of your back, pulling you closer to me. With the other I push my luck by slipping it inside your robe. You lean back slightly and I feel the simple smooth warmth of your perfect breast under my palm. With a gentle purr, you let your robe fall away, and as you glance over your shoulder at me I see the line of your sweet, aquiline nose framed against the blue morning light - a magically dreamy silhouette with pert little breasts jutting out into the cool air around us.

Looking down, I catch the sight of your hips rounding out beneath black panties. I pull you towards me hungrily, your back up against my chest as I slide my free hand down your stomach and down the front your panties. I tug playfully at the lace and crouch down to meet your lush, lithe little bum. You sigh gently and choose the moment to twirl around to face me, twisting your panties down to the floor as you do so. The unbelievably sexy cleft of your exposed pussy invites me to explore you deeper.

My heart pounding with expectation, I bathe in the dark, sexual waves of your vaginal scent pouring out gently and invisibly over me. I'm lost in you completely now. I start to pant as my fingertips explore the delicately pale skin between your thighs, around your bum, gently grazing the shy pinkness.

After some time tracing the outline of your hourglass shape, I look up and into your eyes, gladly drinking in your smile as you look down on me dreamily between upturned nipples. I push two fingers firmly inside you to feel a gorgeously wet, slippery nectar breaking onto my hand. Knowing you want me now, I can think of nothing but you fucking me hard and fast. But I can't resist the temptation to taste you - with my fingers still inside, my tongue flicks lightly over that little pink button now proud between a delicate whiff of pubic hair. The taste pulls me in further and I have to have it all: sucking and gobbling my way between your legs - the most intimate taste imaginable.

Distillations of desire cascade from inside you as I continue to suck and lick as much of you as I can - l your hips rotating, fingers in my hair, pulling me closer with cat-like claws until I hear a muffled gasp as your hands pulling me closer, the delicate ridge of your pretty little cleft rising up and and down under my mouth, convulsing with each little throw of your hips.

When you're done, you push me away and motion me to move my hips up to yours. With both hands full of your perfect behind, I arch my back and aim my cock up into you for my first raw thrust...

With a new sexual chapter beginning between us, I take you now with a gasp and a sigh and that feeling of total, boyish freedom you give me as the tip of my erection pushes inside you. And as I look down I can see your tiny pussy splayed almost lewdly from the action of my mouth. I'm deep inside you now, up to my balls in you as we both begin to pant into the morning air, losing control; biting and kissing your neck - your hips in time with mine and my hands around your waist. And with each thrust your legs are taught, on tip-toe, whole body ready and taking me deeper and deeper. "Fuck me, fuck me, let me do you harder and harder!" "Oh don't stop, don't stop, don't..."

I feel thin rivulets running down our legs; mingling passions, wanting each other and wanting to do anything we want. And you, the only woman who can ever make me be like this. Fingers in my mouth, nipples slipping, warm wet skin pulling back, little pink lips give me vibrations I can feel running up and down my foreskin; cascades of electric kisses running through us and over us.

You're in charge, you're fucking me so hard, but I'm going to make you come on me so much as well - come for me, come together with our teeth and our hair hands and the feeling of all that sexiness in the smell around you. And it's in your breath as I take you harder, faster, bringing you closer and closer feeling your body fall away under me. The irrepressible pornography of your long beautiful neck stretching out, head back; the total nakedness of you against me and the longing for more.

Rolling on and on until we hit that sudden explosion... coming and coming and coming now from everywhere together. Your hips are squeezing me tighter, clawing at me, covering me inside and out with the most wonderful feelings - huge shuddering spurts flooding into you again and again. Wreathing you in kisses, I'm pouring waves of my happiness inside you and you're giving me your female powers in return - all your lust and sweaty desire - I've never had so much sex. And in that moment there is only us, and the fantasy holds there for us in the most delicious few seconds, my male self so proud and grateful for what you're giving me.

Despite the sense of evanescence, I can still feel a desire inside you. Holding each other, listening to beating hearts and the sound of breathing. After some time you stir next to me. Reaching for something I cannot see, you turn away from me. Then I feel your hand down between my legs, groping for the head of my shaft that beats softly against the small of your back. A gentle sensation of silky lubrication - still facing away from me, you lift one knee up, and as you do so, twist your head to my ear and whisper, "Take me now, really, now, from behind!" And with a deep, subtle movement of your hips, my heart begins to pound as I realise what you want me to do.

Will this be OK? It will be the first time for both of us. My cock aches harder than ever with the excitement. I must go slowly though, carefully. Must not to hurt you... I begin to stroke your tiny hole, exposed now to my fingertips. I can feel the silkiness puckering and relaxing beneath gentle massage. But I'm unsure... "Don't worry - I'll help you." You press up against me, and with a sigh I can feel you relaxing still more to take me in. Gently, very, very slowly... inching in, warm tightness... I begin to sink softly into you as the lube does its work. You're pulling your knee up hard against your chest as I do so, and I can feel your body rippling slightly next to mine with each tiny advancement. It makes me feel incredibly close to you - incredibly excited at the forbidden feeling of what I'm doing. More than ever I can feel you and smell you as you creep down onto my shaft.

Finally, there's nothing left but completeness. I play a finger over your clitoris, feeling a mingling of the lubrication and our shared juices - the remains of the pleasure I filled you with earlier. I cup my hand over your vagina an feel the bulge behind it as my cock squeezes into you. I pull back slightly, but, oh, as I do so I feel you start to come. Gently at first, then with an increasingly wild, shuddering abandon of gasps urgently rising up to me. I pump hard into you now, meeting your suddenly savage thrusts clenching down on me in waves. Suddenly, the familiar delicious warmth in the pit of my stomach rises up to my balls, and with fingertips on your shoulders slipping down around your breasts, squeezing your nipples as you all but scream into me... I can feel my hot, forbidden semen spurting deep inside you as my hips thrust mercilessly now with yours.

As our fist anal sex runs its full course, my cock straining deep as I catch the smell of my sperm floating in amongst the delicate perfume of your pussy. I'm overcome with gratitude and respect for you, doing something I never imagined we would or could do to each other. It was never shameful, but wonderful in its own forbidden way. And now I am so proud and grateful to you for it.

And as we climb down from the heights we have scaled, and as I let you go, gently, peacefully sliding away back into reality, I feel once again the luckiest man alive to have found you. And for you to have given me everything that you have - naked, feminine, wonderful, panting and smiling, your parted lips moist and rich. The most beautiful, most powerful, eternal woman that I will never stop wanting. Forever.

--

We're awake, and the sun peeps in through the curtains across your face. With a sigh, you throw your arms back over your head and say, "Ooh, fuck me, please!"

"And how would madam liked to be fucked?"

"What's on the menu today?"

"We have a very tempting selection of tiny nibbles: starting from behind your ears, down your neck, across your nipples and then progressing slowly to between your legs with a finger or two. After some teasing, I shall then give your clitoris a lot of attention with my mouth until you come on my face at least twice. We also have an option of turning you over and gently massaging your back and thighs before masturbating you from behind. I will then flip you over so that you can sit on my cock for a while. Or I can simply hold you down and fuck you hard like an animal until we both come like there's no tomorrow."

"I'll have all three."

"Certainly madam - in menu order?"

"Just as you described it."

"An excellent choice, if I may say so."