Our Deepest Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My train of thought was interrupted when Gina grabbed me and violently pulled me out of my chair by using her weight as leverage. I landed on the floor with her on top of me.

"I have been staring at that hard-on long enough amore – you have been sporting a constant erection ever since I got here. As your wife it is my sacred duty and pleasure to take care of it."

She opened my robe and my iron-hard cock sprang out. After months of celibacy her hands felt like a velvet glove of heavenly bliss.

"Sorry Gina – I am way too sex starved. I won't last more than a few minutes inside you."

"I know amore. I can feel it. Your manhood is twitching already. That is why I am going to make you come with my hand first. Then you will last much longer afterwards when we make love. So do not fight it – just let it go."

I nodded my approval.

"And you are free to think about hairy-armed girls all you want, if that makes it better for you."

I lost a little of my excitement on the altar of frustration. I thought she had understood.

"Listen Gina. I already told you – yes I may see a certain attraction in girls with hairy arms, but it's NOT important to me. It's NOT a factor in my sex life! Ok?"

"I understand amore. So I assume that it will make absolutely no difference if I do THIS? "

And she pushed up the sleeve of her shirt and rubbed my cock on her hairy forearm. I both saw and felt the silky black hair tickle my manhood and barely had time to exclaim...

"HOLY CRAP!"

... before my brain short-circuited and initiated a complete meltdown. I vaguely heard myself emit an unarticulated howl and after that I was only aware of my pumping cock and my raging orgasm for a while.

As I slowly drifted back down to Earth from cloud nine I opened my eyes and saw a dazzled and shocked Gina cradling my now deflated cock in a cum-soaked hand.

"Good lord Lance! I have NEVER seen you come like that before. For a moment I thought you were having a seizure – you flopped around so much I could hardly hold on to your cock. Look at that glob of cum on the wall over there – you shot six feet at least. And you splattered all over me too."

She wiped her arm with a tissue. Her HAIRY arm.

"Gina? What the fuck? When did YOU get hairy arms? How?"

"Duh! You know that I'm Italian my dear husband. Didn't you guess?"

"To be honest, no. It seriously never crossed my mind that your waxing was that extensive. You've never had any visible body hair apart from the landing strip."

"Well, my arms are not the only part of me that are Italian today. Just wait till you see the rest."

My cock began to grow again.

"Oh me thinks he LIKE that idea," she smiled and scooped up my cock. Nonna told me you would."

Crap on toast! Was there ANYTHING Nonna didn't know?

Gina continued to knead my cock back to hardness with great success.

"Nonna helped me realize that your fetish wasn't a problem at all, but a great opportunity. Because now that I know all about it, I have an infallible way of turning on my husband whenever I please. Oh yes - I've got your number now."

"No shit," I groaned through the pleasure of her massage.

"So here is the deal amore. In the winter I will be natural for you. Nobody will know, but under my clothes I will be your hairy Italian bitch. However I need to wax in the summer because I want to wear sleeveless and skimpy dresses and bikinis. You said it yourself – hairy girls are not well treated in the world. So in the summer I will be your groomed and waxed beach babe. Be warned though that I expect as much sex in the summer as in the winter, so you had better not be lying when you say that I turn you on whether I am hairy or not. "

I started to reply...

"No amore. Do not say anything. Action speak louder than words. So if you agree to my terms, please indicate your binding accept by fucking the shit out of me till I cry for mercy – right now!"

And that was exactly what I did!

12