Our Deprived Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The space was poorly lit, and not very large. The women there elected to only turn on half the lighting at the fuse panel. They enjoyed having the large space to themselves, I always joked that Anna probably kept a cot in here to sleep somewhere with all the hours she seemed to work. The three of them feared corporate would choose to move them any day, so they all worked actively to keep utility costs down, fly under the radar so to speak. Being halfway between downtown and suburbia did have benefits for them in this location. The office was only about 60 feet long, maybe about half as wide with only Anna's front office, and the first two cubicles occupied, with empty cubicles completing the space between the front door and storeroom.

"They're all back in the closet, you can head in there, key is where it normally is, I'm going to use the little girls room real quick." She said, heading off in that direction. I walked into her office and grabbed the key; she kept it on a thumbtack right inside her office door. I headed back towards the closet expecting her to leap from any one of the cubicles to scare me, as that was her M.O. yet, I arrived at the closet unscathed.

I unlocked the door and immediately remembered the fact that the switch for the lights was oddly on the opposite wall from the door. Whoever designed this space was obviously a putz. The space was only about 8 or so feet wide, maybe 15 feet long, but they kept so many supplies in there, paper, a spare desk chair, and God only knows what else. I grabbed my cell and started to open my Flashlight app so I could locate the rooms light switch. I'm sure the women here know exactly where it is in the dark of the room, but I'd only been in here maybe 3 times. Just as I discovered it on the opposite wall, I stumbled into something on the floor. I tripped, but caught myself on one of the supply racks before falling, dropping my phone in the bustle, illuminated side down on the floor. "Awesome, I hope I didn't crack the damn thing!" I muttered as I righted myself, thankful I hadn't cracked my head open, and walked over to grab it. Just as I bent down, I heard the door slam shut.

"Anna, come on, we don't have time for this!" I yelled from my spot in the room.

"Yes we do..." I heard her answer playfully, but her voice wasn't outside the room, it was right in front of me, yet it didn't sound at my level.

"Come on, what are you doing, we gotta go?" I answered.

"Well, then make sure this is quick!" She answered quietly, but excitedly. The next thing I felt were her hands feeling along my crotch. She quickly found the zipper to my pants, undid that, and I felt her fingers followed by her hand storm through the hole. Within seconds I felt her cool hand wrap around my cock, and with a quick tug, it was being pulled through the open fly.

"Anna, come on!" I joked, albeit, not whole heartedly.

"No, you cum on, my tongue that is!" She countered, proceeding to lick the slit of my cock. I knew that in the few seconds in which she had exposed my member to the open air, I had felt a small amount of blood rush into my genitals, but after a few quick jerks and some flicking of her tongue, I was at full attention. She proceeded to swallow me. I had to admit, the warm wetness of her mouth had me in no hurry to leave the closet.

Anna's blowjobs were something special. They're normally better to witness fist hand, but in the dark room, envisioning what she looks like servicing my member was almost as good. She wasted no time, normally she's all about the buildup; tonguing the scrotum, flicking her tongue along the slit, licking me up and down until I can take no more, but all this talk with Heather must have stirred her up, because she was feverously sucking me off. Fast and loud, she had no inhibitions here, she had both hands on my ass and was literally fucking me with her mouth. I couldn't feel her hair at all, so I knew she had it tied up or back, showing off the beautiful curvature of her neck and shoulders. I placed my hand along the base of the back of her head, moving rhythmically with her thrusts as she moaned into my rod.

The sensation was fantastic, for a small woman, she could handle my above average member with ease. She exhibited no gag reflex whatsoever. After spending the whole day with our normal flirtatious banter, coupled with the talk and admiration of Heather's magnificent body, the mental buildup that had led to this moment had me quite appreciative of the current oral service. I could feel the warmth and softness of her tongue working around the underside of my shaft as she took my entire length down into the tightness of her throat. She didn't seem to stop bobbing on the entire length of me for any amount of time. She was simply attempting to get me off quickly. I wanted to see her, knowing the sight would probably speed things up, but the light switch was a few steps away and I felt like she would object, so I did the next best thing.

I turned my phone back on and clicked on my camera app. She stopped bobbing and withdrew me from her mouth. "What are you doing up there?" She said, curious as to my tinkering on the phone.

"Don't stop." Was all I answered her with, as I really didn't want her to, but wanted to be able to get a few shots of her in the act.

I think she had an Idea of what I was up to, as she grabbed my dick and pushed it north, beginning to tongue the scrotum and underside playfully, stroking me as she went. She again began swallowing my length, more passionately, with slower strides and harder suction. I lined up my phone as best possible and took the first one. To my surprise, the shot was perfect. As I expected, her hair was in a loose bun, just to keep it all out of her way, but unexpectedly she had pulled her dress and bra down off of her shoulders and under her breasts. He tan skin shone back at me in the picture as she was blowing me topless. All she did was giggle, she never broke stride on me. She started slowing her pace further, trying to anticipate the snap shots. I snapped a few more, as she became more engaged, stopping and posing in certain ways. One with her teeth just on my head, one with her head turned to the side, my cock forming a bulge in her cheek. One with her smiling up at the camera with my dick resting on her breast.

"You having fun with this yet?" She asked, full well having fun herself.

"I could ask you the same thing." I quipped back.

"Alright well, you want to shoot here, or should we save this for later?" She responded. The pictures aside, she had built me up to the point of finishing. I wasn't waiting any longer, I needed to cum now.

"Finish it here, I'm almost there. You want to swallow it?"

"Think she'll smell the cum on my breath?" Anna asked.

"It'll probably turn her on." I laughed.

"Good point!" She laughed back as she proceeded to take me into her mouth again. I felt the swelling in my balls start, and I think she did too as she began to caress them with a free hand. I wanted to see her face as I came, but realized that rather than closing the camera app on my phone, I could simply switch to the video recorder instead, so I did just that. The flash was at first blinding for her, but it adjusted in the dark room.

"Are you filming this?" She screeched, possibly upset by it.

"Is that a problem?" I asked, confident she wouldn't object.

"No, I just need to make this finish a little better!" She responded deviantly as she made a show of twisting her head as she bobbed up and down my shaft, grabbing the back of my ass again. She had me just on the edge and she knew it. I was trying not to close my eyes so I could continue to film it, but almost buckled from the sensation. She withdrew me from her mouth and immediately began sucking on my balls as she stroked my shaft feverously. That was the end of my rope, I couldn't take the feeling anymore.

"I'm cumming!" I moaned out loud.

"Mhmmm!" she responded, as she withdrew from my balls and placing her open mouth at the end of my shaft. Feeling her moan into me threw me over the edge as my cock began to spurt the first few shots of seed into her waiting mouth. The first shot was weak, as she hadn't jerked me quite right to match the pulse, it was a surge that wasn't coaxed out quite right, but the second was forceful and thick as she began to match my gushes with vigilant strokes of my shaft. The rope had partially missed her mouth and landed along her nose and eye. The third, again, missing as she attempted to adjust, landing on her lower lip and chin, and partially running onto her chest. She closed her mouth around the head as to catch the rest, flicking again at my slit with her tongue, pumping the content of my balls into her mouth with her hand. I proceeded to grab the back of her head with my free hand, slowly pumping my cock into her warm wet mouth as she began sucking the remaining semen from me, swallowing full gulps at a time.

"Shit where's that chair?" I groaned as I needed to sit down. I reached behind myself and found it, sitting in it as she held me sucked into her mouth the whole time. I was still recording as she bounced up and down on my dick a few more times, sucking every last drop from me. She finally pulled off and smiled at the camera, a thin string of semen on her face just next to her nose and eye, another blob just sitting on her chin, trying to fall but hanging on. She opened her mouth to show the camera a small amount of cum still in there as she smiled again, swallowing and showing that it was now gone. I kept filming as she scraped the cum off of her face and into her mouth, swallowing that as well. I fixated on the small strand that had landed just above her right breast, run down over the nipple, and into her dress. The dress was black, so I assumed it may show as it dried.

"That could be an issue at dinner, being absorbed into your dress, won't that show later on?" I asked.

"No, actually, it ran into my bra, so I'll just have to deal with the cool, wet sensation of your cum brushing against my breast for the rest of the night." She whispered seductively. I wanted to fuck her in the worst way, but we had already been in here over 10 minutes.

"Alright, then let's get moving, Heather made reservations remember?" I stated as I stood up, adjusting my shrinking cock back into my pants while finding and flicking on the light switch. The light blinded us momentarily, but the sight of Anna half naked on the floor with a wet streak of cum down her chest quickly had me refocusing. I realized I hadn't stopped filming, so I refocused on Anna.

"Smile pretty star!" I joked as she began to slide back into her dress. She just laughed as she turned her head from the camera.

"No autographs, please!" She joked as I helped her up off the floor. She blew the camera a kiss as I turned it off.

"That was a good one." I stated, firmly pleased with the roughly 3 minutes of video and dozen or so pictures I got. Figuring I could have a little fun with it, "I could sell these for some good cash." As I started thumbing through the pictures.

"Yeah right, you're girl would probably catch you!" She answered, knowing I wouldn't take that risk. "I look good sucking your cock, any pictures of her doing the same?" She asked. I did have a couple, but kept them in a separate buried folder, almost as deep as where I was going to bury these. I opened the folder and gave the phone to Anna as I grabbed a box and filled it with scanners for our site.

"She gets deep, she's got some skills! Doesn't look like she's much of a swallower though..." Anna joked, standing there, dress still down under her tits as she thumbed through the pictures. "Great tits though! I'd love to suck on those, you fuck those all the time don't you?"

"I try, fix your dress, we gotta go! I'm going to tell heather you misplaced the closet key." I pleaded as she adjusted herself back into her dress, fixed the small chain belt she was wearing and let her hair back down, wavy curls now teased from being held up.

"I'm just going to run to the bathroom and wash up a little, meet you back out there!" she yelled as I crossed the office, box in hand hoping Heather wasn't too suspicious.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

"Probably past midnight, this will take a while hun. Ok well, tell Megan she'll need to pick her sister up while you go with him. I know, I'm sorry, I just need to get this going before tomorrow or I'm screwed. Ok, love you too, bye." Heather stated into her phone, ending a phone call just as I got to the trunk. "Everything go alright in there?" She called back from the driver's seat, spinning around to look at me as she spoke. I plopped the scanners down in the empty trunk.

"Yeah, we just couldn't find the key, but we're all set now. Anna is just using the bathroom real quick. Is everything alright with you? You sounded somewhat upset by that call."

"Just parental shit. Bill has to take our son to a band recital tonight, and our second daughter went out with friends, I was going to pick her up, but I told him I'll be home late, so our oldest has to drop what she's doing to go pick her up, and now she's pissed... Just shuffling people around, dealing with the complaints, you know." She answered, obviously a little annoyed with the whole ordeal.

"Well, you don't have to stay the night, Anna and I can finish this whole thing up alone." I responded, as I walked to the side of the car.

"Oh let me get out of your way." Heather stated as she went to get out of the car.

"No need!" I responded. The car was relatively low to the ground, I could have easily stepped up and over the side and into the seat, but instead, I felt somewhat invigorated after the lip service I had just received from Anna, so I hopped the car and landed gracefully into the back seat.

"Aren't you just a nimble thing, quite athletic huh?" She laughed as she turned around in her seat to face me.

"Yeah, well, I try and stay in good shape. Used to play a lot of sports so I have a lot of good workout regimens stashed in the old noggin." I responded.

"Well, it looks like your workouts do you good. You're, how do I want to say this, quite the attractive young man." She stated, placing her hand on my thigh. "Strong legs, good for a young thing like you, men these days spend so little time cultivating and building their lower bodies, I find it so sexy!" She said as she rubbed my leg a few times, looking at the outline of my growing cock through my tight jeans.

"Thanks." I answered, somewhat tentatively, "I used to play football and lacrosse so legs were always important." I tried diverting the conversation, but her hand kept running along my thigh, inching its way towards my cock as she rubbed, her gaze fixated upon it. The whole thing made me exceptionally uncomfortable, but that made no difference to my cock. The urge to fuck Anna hadn't fully left my mind, so the touch of Heather's hand just inches from my dick elicited an automated response. I didn't stop her, I didn't want her to touch it, but I didn't want to offend a client. In one final long swipe, her hand finally reached me. Held against my left pant leg, the outline of it growing the entire time she approached. She slid her hand up and down me twice, cooing slightly as she did so. All of a sudden, her face snapped up and met mine; she whirled around in her seat, apologizing repeatedly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She stated as she seemed to snap out of a trance. "All this talk and, you , and Anna, I just, I'm sorry, that little jump thing you did there was just the cherry on top. I just, I was wrong, I shouldn't have touched you."

"It's no problem at all." I reassured her. I was starting to drift into a comfortable mindset while she was stroking me through my pants, but I was back to earth now. She was obviously a little upset as she had turned around in her seat and wouldn't even look at me. I put my hand on her shoulder to try and comfort her, "You're frustrated, I get it. You're married, it's tough, and you don't have that luxury of going out and sleeping with somebody. But believe it or not, I do envy what you have. I hope to one day have a family, kids, the whole thing, and I'm sure there will be tough times like you're going through now, but there is an end to it. You know your husband still loves you; I know you two will work through this."

"Thanks. That's sweet," she answered, starting to calm down, "I hope you're right, I really do, but I still shouldn't have touched you." She answered.

"It's really no problem," I chuckled as I answered. I went a step further, "I mean, listen, honestly, if you were single, I'd be all over you." I stated emphatically. I wanted it to sound like I was somewhat joking, but also sincere as well.

"Please, an old bag like me, you're fucking this hot little thing right here," She pointed towards Anna as she exited the building. "Why would you even take a passing glance on a mother of 4 kids?" Her tone changed. I had back on the up and up, but her last statement had a certain undertone of disappointment to it.

"What have you two been talking about?" Anna asked sarcastically as she opened the door and lowered herself into the car.

I knew Heather was embarrassed. Things were getting awkward, she felt inadequate next to Anna, and now she looked as though she may just cry from everything whirling around. I told her I'd fuck her if I could, and I would have, but she thought I was just being nice and now she actually felt inadequate as a sexual being. In her current state, I knew she needed something over the top and completely unexpected to settle her thoughts.

I leaned forward in my seat and brushed the hair back over Heather's right ear. She quivered as my fingers slightly graced the top of her eat and the bare flesh of her face. I situated myself at the perfect whisper distance so Anna wouldn't hear what I was about to say.

"Anna is good, but you, you drive me wild. Your body, your style, the way you tussle your hair, the way your ass sways side to side when you walk. There's a reason why my cock grew in my pants while you stared at it, I want you. The second I saw you I wanted to fuck you. Your husband should be punished, repeatedly for not worshiping your body every waking minute. When Anna told me you were married, I was crushed. I'd spend all night groping your perfect tits while I fucked your wet slit with my tongue. I'd donate a testicle just to see you naked, just to see your juices run down your leg while I licked up and down your body. The next time I fuck Anna, I'm going to close my eyes and picture your body under me, shuddering, screaming out, begging me to drive deeper while I pump her full of my hot cum, and wishing it was you trapping me between your inner walls." As I pulled away I licked the outside of her earlobe as I heard her breathe again, holding her breath the entire time I had been whispering into her ear.

Heather was panting. I sat back in my seat as Anna stared at me, a smile cracking along her mouth. "What the fuck did you say, it looks like she's going to faint."

"I touched his cock." Was all Heather was able to manage out.

"Nice, you let her touch your dick?" Anna stated jubilantly.

Heather snapped back to life. "No, well, see I called my husband and my daughter's all pissed that she has to go pick up my other daughter now, and while I was on the phone all I could think about was the fact that you two can go and fuck whoever, whenever you want. You'll probably fuck tonight, you were probably fucking while you were getting the scanners; and I'm going home to a sleeping husband, a hungry dog, and kids playing on the computer and watching TV. All I could think about was him," As she pointed towards me, "Fucking you, and then he comes out carrying this giant cardboard box, arms flexed out, muscles everywhere, and he does this straight hop into my car over the side and I just couldn't contain myself anymore."