Our Deprived Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is a stud." Anna answered, not really contributing towards helping.

"Well, I was embarrassed after touching him and just couldn't apologize enough, but he told me he thought I was attractive. I didn't believe him though until he said that."

"What did he say?" Anna asked excitedly, begging to know what I told Heather.

"Ha," Heather giggled, "He said things a man has never said to me before. He said H-" I cut her off.

"No no no, our little secret." I stated, smiling wide as reached out to cover her lips.

"Oh come on, that's bullshit!" Anna exclaimed. "It was obviously crazy hot. Look at her pants!" Heather hadn't noticed, but the crotch of her white Capri pants had formed a damp wet spot just over her sacred area.

"Shit, I didn't realize! I knew I was wet, but... I can't go into the restaurant like this! Oh my God, I can't believe this! I have to change, I need pants!" She exclaimed, a little embarrassed.

"That might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen a woman still wearing pants do." I answered. Anna slid her hand over Heather's thigh and slowly proceeded to the wet spot. She locked eyes with Heather and moved into her crotch. She massaged it up and down, Heather surprised, but giggling from obvious enjoyment. Anna removed her hand from her crotch and moved it up to my face. She had the sweet smell that told me she would taste amazing.

"You smell amazing, I'd beg to taste you." I told her as she stared at me longingly.

She stared for about 10 seconds, unable to speak, finally exclaiming "The two of you are just too much for me! We have to go eat, I'm starving, we're late, I know the owner, and I don't want to stand up a reservation!" She proclaimed as she started to laugh. "Wooo, time to relax, fuck! What am I going to do about my crotch? Don't touch me anymore!" She cried out as Anna was still stroking her thigh. "You're making it worse!" She snickered. "Well, run inside and pee, wipe up a little, and then just blast the heater on it as we drive to the restaurant." I suggested.

"Good idea, I don't want to run home like this right now, somebody will catch me!" Heather responded.

Anna and Heather hopped out of the car and scurried into the building. I called out to Anna as they disappeared, "Don't fuck with her in there!" She just smiled back. Thankfully they returned within 5 minutes and we were on our way.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

We arrived at the restaurant without issue roughly 15 minutes later. We had, thankfully, returned to conversation topics that were tamer than before, although Anna was visibly still left wanting following the blowjob I had received earlier. As we ate, the simple chatter drifted back over to the topic of Heather's sexless marriage.

"So you really think I can personally fix my husband's issue, like you stated a few days ago?" Heather posed to Anna.

"You need to talk him, explore something new, go on a wild vacation or something. He's a man, there's a cock between his legs, and it will love the attention! I promise!" Anna proclaimed. "Go home tonight and service him right away. Take your clothes off and gobble his knob the second you get in the bedroom."

"He'll be asleep when I get home tonight..."

"Then wake him up with his johnson in your throat! Just when he's about to cum, ride him through it! Let him fill you up, then let it leak all over him, he'll adore you like a young lover again!"

"That's an idea. I just don't know if he'll like losing the sleep. He gets up rather early."

"You can't give a fuck about that, you cannot. You need him to be the man he was that made you want him to be the only man plugging your hole for the rest of your life. It's sex, every time you're sweet and nice about it, you should come back twice and be 10 times nastier. That's what it's for. It's primitive and passionate, fun and intimate. You need to keep changing the game, or the game will just end." As Anna furiously declared this, her hand started sneakily working its way into my crotch. I was going to tell her not to, but the conversation kind of got me in a bit of a mood.

"I'll, I'll try it. Couldn't hurt right? What else should I do? Do you think that's enough? Will he change in one night?" Heather was searching with the question, trying to extract everything she could out of this little sexual deviant. "I don't have the flair you guys do, I can't just will it up in public on a whim."

"Sure you can, it's easy. Wherever, wherever, you can always flirt and touch. Just find a shady spot where you can get some privacy and do your thing." Anna responded. She ended her statement and began to chuckle. "Hell, just like you said back at the office, while we were in there 'looking for our lost key' I was actually sucking his dick!" "No, no you didn't, I was joking!" Heather exclaimed. "Just like that, you two just ran in and got to messing around?"

"No actually, I surprised him in the closet. The lights were off and I just pulled him out and blew him. Actually, he took pictures! And made a little video!" She excitedly stated, her voice growing with each word. "Show her Kev!"

"Ummm, alright." I said as Heather stared at me, awaiting my phone eagerly. I opened up the pictures and handed the phone to Heather. Anna moved over next to her in order to commentate.

"That's a good one... That's the first pic there, I wasn't sure what he was doing so I kinda slowed down for that... I spent most of it like that, my hands around his ass just kind of thrusting my head at him... He's good size huh? There's the video, watch it!" They sat there silently; Heather didn't seem to blink, intently focused in on the video of Anna servicing my sex organ.

"That's so sexy." Heather finally spoke. "I wish I could do that to Bill. You think doing something like this, just somewhere at home, like the garage would snap him out of it?"

"Hell no. Bring him here, bring him to dinner and drive him wild under the table. Make him want, no need you in the car in the parking lot." Anna demanded as she shifted back next to me in the booth. "Bring him right to the edge, jerking him off under the table, and right before he cums, just stop. Smile at him, don't say anything, and wait to see what he does just to get you to empty his balls for him." As she continued to issue direction she returned her hand to my crotch, starting to undo my fly. She had no intention of just directing this woman, she wanted to show her.

I leaned over into her ear and said "Anna, we can't do this here."

"You haven't touched my hand yet to stop me..." She was right. And I was rock hard as she grabbed a hold of my member.

"Is that what you're doing now?" Heather questioned. She was hip to the game; she knew what was going on. My hard on started to throb as Heather dropped her tone to a seductive whisper. She moved her way around the booth next to Anna and innocently, with almost a whisper, inquired, "Can I see it? I haven't stopped thinking about it since I touched it earlier, and after that video, well, I need to see it."

Anna smiled that diabolical little smile of hers, where her eyes tell you she's about to do something taboo that will drive you wild. She pulled the table cloth back and exposed my once again solid member to our customer.

"Oh, it looks amazing. Look at the veins, it looks so strong like the rest of him. He must feel so good? How does he taste? How can he be so hard again, I just saw the gallon of cum he dumped not an hour ago?" Heather asked impatiently, overcome with an unparalleled raunchiness.

"One question at a time woman, you certainly are a little pent up aren't you?" Anna proclaimed, starting to toy with Heather. She was in total control of the whole situation and she knew it. "Have you ever watched two people fuck in person?" She whispered to Heather.

"No, never. Sadly I don't think we have the time either. This project needs to be done before 6 am tomorrow. No excuses or I'm in some serious shit. Even that 10 inch penis of his."

"It's only 8 inches," I stated, seemingly coming back to life from this other worldly encounter.

"Honey, don't cheat yourself," Heather said. "God I'd love to see you cum. Right here, right now." She was in heat, I could tell after our little encounter earlier that she was worked up beyond belief, but this was crossing lines. I never fucked a client, nor did I ever have one touch my dick, or watch me get jerked off, but I knew a few of those rules were being broken tonight.

The waitress started back towards the table. I threw the table cloth back over my exposed self. Heather was quick to pull out her tablet computer from her bag and act like she was showing us something to defend the three of us all in the corner of the booth.

"Is everyone ok here?" The tiny blonde waitress, I couldn't remember her name, asked.

"We're actually a little short on wine, could you bring a bottle?" Heather asked.

"Certainly, of the same?"

Heather nodded in approval.

"A bottle?" I asked surprised by the order as the waitress disappeared.

"I think you, and possibly myself need to loosen up for what we're doing here tonight." She responded. She said she didn't want to cheat on her husband earlier, but I think the bottle of wine headed our way may have signaled other plans.

Anna began to work my shaft again under the table cloth, which had lost some of its posture while the waitress was speaking with us, but she quickly had it back at attention. Just as Heather went to pull the tablecloth back again, the waitress returned with our wine. Heather poured me and herself rather tall glasses, while pouring a modest amount into Anna's. She quickly drank down the entirety of her glass and poured another.

"One of you may need to drive us back." She proclaimed as she took another sip. "Ok, back to that fat cock of his!"

"We'll definitely draw attention." I pleaded. "I don't think this can happen." They both looked at me with 'Is that a joke' glances. We were tucked into a back corner of the restaurant and there were only two tables near us, a large fireplace giving us some distance between one of them, hidden from our side of the table anyway. One group had almost all of their backs to us, save for one woman. The second seemed to be finishing their meal.

"As soon as they leave, I'll pump this cock full speed and have him shoot a hot load for you all over the booth." Anna sadistically stated to Heather. Her hand starting to work faster, harder. I could feel my balls start to tingle, I knew fighting this was futile.

"They need to leave soon, we need to get back, it's almost 9... But I want to see a good cumshot from him as well." Heather stated as she adjusted herself in the seat, working a hand into her pants which somehow became undone in the last few minutes. "I want to see your breasts too." She told Anna.

"You are a dirty hornball aren't you?" Anna squeaked, surprised by Heather's voyeuristic side. "I'll see what I can do. Help me out with my bra would you? Wait until you see him cum, he's a strong shooter, you should feel it inside you!" Anna quipped jubilantly as Heather reached up her back and ever so quickly undid her bra. Anna put her jacket back on after wriggling free from her bra and was, luckily for Heather, wearing a dress which hung loosely off her shoulders. She adjusted herself under the jacket so that Heather could see into her loose dress front.

"Oh, honey those are nice." Heather affirmed as she started moving her hand in and out from her crotch.

"Not as nice as yours," Anna answered, exciting our client.

"I wish you could suck on them!" Heather exclaimed.

"The night is young hun." Anna answered.

"Alright, enough enough, let's get him cumming and get on out of here, looks like this family is leaving!" And she was right. The group next to us began to get up and don their coats. The father of the group gave a prolonged look to Anna, but Anna shot that devilish look back, sort of saying 'Yeah, this broad's looking down my dress, and you can't see it, but I'm jerking him off under this table, and you're wife probably doesn't even put out in bed!'

Just as I watched them turn the corner, I felt the familiar warm wet feeling of Anna's mouth on my cock. Just for a few quick thrusts of her head.

"Ohhh yeah, suck his fat cock baby," Heather cooed, obviously getting closer to cumming, right along with me no less.

"Just enough to get him wet" Anna stated as she came back up, her hand furiously coaxing the semen out of me now.

"I'm almost there!" Heather stated as Anna playfully exposed one of her tits for both of us to see. "I'm gonna cum" Heather whimpered.

"Shit I am too." I proclaimed as the first rope shot out against the table cloth. The second following suit, but for the third and fourth Anna angled out from under the table. One rope, thick and long, landed along a water glass on the table, partially along the edge, some floating in the water. The fourth shot arched towards Heather, the thick white liquid traveling past Anna, and onto the cleavage and shirt of our customer. Anna jerked the remainder of my cum into her other hand. I watched as the cum poured into her palm, sure someone had to be watching by now.

But as I came back to earth, I looked around and realized no one was looking, we had gotten away with the act. Heather lay her head on Anna's shoulder, a gleaning sweat just above her brow. "Fuck that was good, thank you" she managed to get out. She proceeded to bring her breast up to her mouth and lick my cum from her melon. The sight was spectacular. She then proceeded to adjust herself back into her shirt properly. "Got a little on there, I'll have to wear my coat out of here."

"Here" Anna said, as she raised her cupped hand up to Heather. "Want any of this, or should I drink it all?" She asked, semen pooled up in her small palm. The waitress then headed back toward the table.

"You all set here? Anyone want desert?" She asked as she caught sight of Heathers wet crotch and undone pants.

"Ummm, I'll give you guys a few minutes." She giggled as she caught sight of the floating semen in the water glass. "Good shot." She stated as she looked down to Anna's hand still in my crotch, turning and walking away.

"We gotta go... But, uhh, I hope this isn't too much to ask, but I want you to rub that cum in your hand into my breasts." Heather stated. Anna got that devilish little grin on her face. She stood up, back to the rest of the restaurant, and reached her hand up into Heather's shirt. I saw her begin to grope our client, who just two hours ago was a sex starved faithful little mom of four, and was now fully revealed to be a pent up ball of sexual fury and desire. She pulled Anna's hand out from her shirt, brought it up to her face and sniffed it. "You smell good," Heather said, as she extended her tongue and licked Anna's palm, sucking a finger into her mouth. "Taste good too. Ohhh, you feel great seeping into my bra, Christ this was so hot."

We gathered our things and ourselves and rushed out of the restaurant. We left a generous tip just in case. We piled into Heather's car, panting from the almost sprint out of the restaurant.

"Oh my my my, I can't believe nobody caught us!" Heather stated, laughing as she stared at the night sky.

"Yeah, hopefully there aren't any cameras in that place, or else I don't think you'll be welcomed back!" I joked.

"Nah, I scoped it out, nothing in there." Anna added from the back seat now, partially sprawled out, allowing a view of her black panties with her legs spread partially.

"Jesus that was so fucking hot! I could masturbate again right now! I can still fill your cum on my breasts!" Heather screamed as she started the car.

"You really should let him fuck you, it's truly magnificent. It can be our little secret!" Anna tried again to persuade Heather.

"No I can't, I just, it's too wrong. I'd feel so guilty. I can believe it though; you're probably a dream fuck!" Heather answered as she dropped her hand in my lap again, massaging my thigh as she did earlier. "That doesn't mean I can't just touch it." She smiled as she started to pull the car out. She massaged my cock through my pants bringing it back to a stiff pole as we drove along the ocean avenue. ........................................................................................................................................................................................

She chatted as though she had a giant pain lifted from her shoulders. Probably brought on slightly by the wine, but none the less, relieved. She made another joke about her husband, more lighthearted this time, and Anna placed her hand on her shoulder. She took her hand off my cock and placed it on Anna's hand as if to symbolize appreciation for the evening.

"Thank you so much for tonight, I needed something to bring me out of my funk, I feel reborn!" She proclaimed.

"Our pleasure." Anna stated as she sat up and placed her other hand over Heather's. She inched forward and proceeded to kiss Heather's hand. Then she did so again, tracing the back of Heather's hand with her tongue. Heather smiled as Anna pulled the hair off of her ear and leaned in to whisper something. Heather shook her head now, taking her hand from her shoulder and motioning towards the clock, probably something about getting back and finishing I figured. I continue to stare ahead on the road as Heather pulled into a beach parking lot. The lot was vacant, but she pulled into a spot in the back corner protected from the sight of the road.

I was quickly confused by what we were doing until I realized Anna wasn't whispering anything into Heather's ear. She had her tongue buried in Heather's ear and was working her way down into the crux of Heather's neck. Heather quickly threw the car in park, crooked between two spots, but that didn't matter, all that mattered was the attention she was receiving from Anna's mouth on her neck.

I sat back in my seat and simply watched the event unfold out in front of me. The two of them quickly moved from simply having Anna nibble on Heather, to the two softly kissing. The full transformation of Heather was beginning to take effect. The wine from dinner probably aided in the process, but where a timid, veiled concentration of pent up sexual frustration once sat, a released sexual phoenix beginning to explore her deepest sexual desires began to rise. Just hours before, this woman had no views on sex other than those shared with her husband. The father of her four children, the partner in life with which she decided to raise the white picket fence family, the man currently sitting at band recital with her son. He was now the farthest thing from this woman's thoughts. The only thing I imagined her envisioning was either Anna's tongue or my cock burying itself deep inside her pussy.

Just as I started to believe I may be sitting this round out as simply a spectator, I felt a hand grace my leg. I looked down to realize Heather had begun to reach towards my crotch again, this time, with a little more purpose. She wasn't rubbing my thigh in anticipation, she wasn't playing around, she was stroking my rock hard cock through my pant leg. She and Anna were beginning to get hot and heavy in their make out session, but this perhaps wasn't enough for Heather. She had had enough with the toying and began to undo my belt with both of her hands. Anna came up for air and looked back at the spectacle herself.

"There you go hun, let loose a little!" She exclaimed as she watched Heather work her way into my pants.

"I want to touch it, I need to. After dinner it's all I can think about!" Heather stated, smiling as she went back to Anna's mouth with her own, finally finding my cock with her hands. I could hear her release a gigglish moan as she wrapped her right hand around it. She adjusted my pants enough to extract it from them and released it into the night air. She immediately began stroking it up and down, almost too fast for me, as after the hand service I had received from Anna just a mere half hour before, and the blowjob earlier in the evening, I was slightly sore.