Our Dinner Out

Story Info
An evening of flashing and flirting.
1.3k words
4.28
59.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I just celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. From the beginning, my wife Jody had always been uneasy about being seen undressed. She would typically undress either in the bathroom or in the walk-in closet. If she did undress in the bedroom, the lights had to be turned off. Much of this was due to her low self-esteem.

After we both went through a rather weight loss, those feelings started to pass. We started shopping for nice, new clothes. Jody began looking at sexier clothes. She looked outstanding in her "new body" and I'm very proud of how she looks. Although she is still a bit reserved about it, she has begun to be more open to exploration.

After having a reoccurring dream, I wanted to tell her about it. But not knowing how she'd take it, I decided to write it all down.

My dream was about one particular evening we'd decided to go out to dinner. I wanted her to do a bit of showing off, so I told her to wear a pair of bright white thong panties under her short leather skirt. She wore a tan and beaded sweater with just a camisole under.

I was hoping to find a restaurant that was rather dark, so we could be playful. The place we found was perfect. Rather dark, lots of tables and since it was on a Tuesday night, there weren't many people there.

The hostess sat us at a nice table in a corner and we ordered drinks. As we sat next to each other, I rubbed her legs and slowly worked my hand to her panties. My intent was to touch her as we were eating and if things went right, I'd get her to have an orgasm right there.

I was feeling the dampness of her panties when the hostess escorting another couple to a table near us broke the quiet, the two sat facing each other and the man was facing towards Jody while the woman was facing more towards me while we both faced their table. Several times I noticed the man looking at Jody. I leaned over to her and told her. She was a bit surprised, but enjoyed the attention. He kept taking casual glances and I decided to go ahead with my part of my plan.

Just then the waitress approached us and went over the menu and we ordered more drinks with our dinner order.

I once again began to rub Jody's leg, but this time I noticed him trying to watch. I felt so proud as I worked my hand down to her panties. He could hardly keep his eyes off her. It became apparent to the woman he was with that something was distracting him. She turned to look and at first she didn't notice my hand under the table. Then her eyes lowered and at first she seemed to be disturbed by it.

The man leaned forward and they talked for a couple of minutes. Then to our surprise, she stood up and moved to the chair directly facing us. With her next to him, he began to do the same that I was. As I rubbed Jody's leg, his wife opened her legs a bit and we could see a bright yellow pair of panties. His hand was working it's way to her.

I leaned and told Jody to open her legs. She did without saying anything. When Jody showed her bright white panties, the other woman spread her legs a bit further. We all were also aware of the waiters and waitresses moving around the restaurant, but for some reason, the hostess didn't seat anyone close enough to us to see what we were doing.

I felt Jody's panties and was amazed at how moist they were. Knowing her say I do, I knew that she was very excited. As I touched her, she whispered to me. " Babe, I can't believe we're doing this. And I think those people are also enjoying it as well."

I told her " they are enjoying it and I hope it's working for you too."

"Yes," she said in a very low, quiet voice.

I told her to go the Ladies Room and to remove her panties. She was wearing a garter belt with hose and no one else would see anything different.

As she got up and left, the other woman was a bit surprised. They both watched as Jody walked away. I noticed that they both smiled to each other, as they must have enjoyed the sight of her fine bottom strolling away.

Right after Jody disappeared into the Ladies Room, our dinner was served. The thick, moist steaks looked great, but they were not what was on my mind that night.

They stopped touching and she calmly closed her legs as their dinner was served. I saw them talking a little and she giggled a few times. She looked up and our eyes locked. She smiled and we broke our gaze.

Jody soon appeared and walked the sexiest walk I've ever seen her do. It caught the other guy's attention right off. They both watched as I stood and held Jody's chair as she sat. She swung her lovely legs under the table and I regained my seat.

I reached down and let my hand verify that she had indeed removed her thong. Jody opened her legs and for the first time felt a cool draft on her now soaked pussy. As we worked on eating my hand would go back to exploring. The other couple noticed us back at play and they looked into each other's eyes and his hand disappeared beneath the table once more.

I told Jody to open her legs and let them see that the bright white thongs were gone. She looked around and lifted her bottom off the chair and raised her shirt up. With the skirt up and looser, she was able to fully expose herself to them. I touched her and found her clit to be fully engorged and standing out. As the other guy watched, I rubbed it slowly in a small circular manner. He leaned to his wife and she looked as well.

He reached down and moved the thin, damp material away from her and she opened her legs to also show that she was playing. As I rubbed Jody, I stared at the other woman. I know that they were both doing the same as I noticed his eyes staring at Jody.

Jody leaned to me and said " Babe, I'm getting so hot, what if I orgasm right here?"

I answered her with "I want you to cum. Make me proud and cum for them."

Jody moaned as she put her head on my shoulder. She was trying everything to keep her composure.

When the other couple saw this, the wife did the same. I then knew that both women were ready to burst.

Jody let out a deep moan as this incredible release came to her. She shuttered as she orgasmed.

The other wife followed with her own orgasm.

When Jody recovered, she sat up and began to eat her dinner as if nothing had happened. I was a bit surprised and thought she was upset about our adventure.

When the other couple was back to "normal", they called the waitress over and asked for their check. They'd barely eaten anything. The waitress was surprised and asked if everything was ok with the dinner. They made some excuse and left right away.

On our way home, Jody didn't talk much. I though that this time, she was really upset with my ideas and me.

When we got home, I asked what was wrong. Jody said" nothing."

Then she asked" did that turn you on?"

I said, " This was one of the most wonderful things we'd ever done."

She just smiled and walked to the bedroom. I followed and she did a slow strip for me and we had one of the most wonderful sex sessions ever.