Our Dreadful Overseas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

At last it seemed that everyone had had their turn at fucking me. The boss then told me to get off the bed and to stand with my legs apart again. The cum just ran out of my cunt and I could feel it coming out of my asshole too. When the boss was satisfied he moved over onto the bed himself. He then told me to come over and get above him. His hard cock was sticking straight up and it was long, very long, and looked even longer as I stood on the bed above him. He told me to face away from him and then to lower myself down on his cock and to shove it up my asshole! I did this very gingerly until he was in me and then I relaxed and dropped right down so that he was fully embedded in my asshole. He then pulled me back so that I was lying on his stomach and he had hold of my tits. He was squeezing them and told me to spread my legs. I tried this but his cock up my asshole made it hard to spread them too far. His second in charge then climbed onto the bed grabbed my ankles and really spread my legs apart! My cunt was pulled apart cruelly by his action and I was obscenely exposed to him! He then pushed his very hard and exceptionally long cock down into my cunt! He really hurt me in this position and I could feel the two cocks in me moving against each other with only a very thin membrane separating them. The two men then began to fuck me in earnest! I was very exposed with the two men fucking my like they were and eventually a couple of the men came up and took over the holding of my ankles and kept my legs widely apart. Another man then came up and climbed on the bed and stuck his cock into my mouth. He was also very hard and long and I had difficulty managing them all. Hands were now rubbing my breasts and also sucking my nipples. I was really being fucked by everybody now! At last they started to cum. The first was the chief in my asshole. He shot his load into my rectum and I could feel it pouring into me. Next, moments later the man in my cunt shot his load too. I swallowed cum from a couple of cocks before another man entered my cunt. I was too exposed to be able to do anything about it and was fucked violently again!

The chief withdrew from my asshole and the rest of the men moved off the bed. When I attempted to stand up, the chief told me to lie still. He then called all of the men around the bed and told them to give me a good cum bath. I understood enough Spanish to understand what he was saying. They began to jerk their cocks hard and, as they were reaching orgasm, they moved closer to me and shot their considerable loads over my body! The cum from some 40 odd ejaculations (some came several times) splattered all over my body - I was literally dripping with cum running off the sides of my body. It was in my hair, my face and body and even over my feet and legs. I was just a sloppy wet mess when they finished.

The chief told me they were bandits who had been on the run for months and the police had never even got close to capturing them. He told me that, I am sure, because he didn't want me to report what had happened to me to the police.

He then shook my hand and told me to get into our car. They didn't have the keys obviously as Brian had them in his pocket. They had hot-wired the car and now used the same system to get it started again. When I climbed into the car, I was still dripping cum from all over my body. I was an absolute mess! They didn't give me back my clothes saying they wanted to keep them as a souvenir but although I thought I had some spare clothes in the car, I realized they were all back at the hotel. I would have to drive back to Brian and the children naked and with cum all over my body. I had followed their directions and at last realized I was on the main road again. I stopped the car and searched through the luggage compartment but could only find a single blanket which I would be able to wrap around myself to hide my body from the children. There just weren't any other cloths I could use in the car. I wiped my face and shoulders with the end of the blanket and then got back into the car. Of course I hadn't stopped the engine - I wouldn't have known how to start it again if I had!

Wrapped in the blanket and feeling like shit, I drove back to where Brian and the children were sitting on the side of the road. They were very excited to see me but I had to tell the children to take some water from the back of the car and have a drink away from the car! When Brian saw what I looked like when I pulled the blanket away from my body I think I saw that he was genuinely sorry for me! He told me to move over into the passenger side and to keep myself covered all the time and he would drive back to the hotel. The children climbed aboard and I was able to conceal my body from them. I told them I felt ill - and that was the truth - and stayed hunched up in the passenger seat while Brian drove us back! I could feel the cum running out of my cunt and asshole as we were bumping along the road. I knew the blanket was a mess.

When we reached the hotel, Brian told the children to go to a park adjoining the hotel where there were swings etc. for them to play on. He helped me out of the car and held the blanket around me as we stumbled into the hotel. The manager greeted us with a grin and said, "I hear you had an interesting time with some renegades - I hope you had a good time. They are a very good group and are very kind to their womenfolk!" The grapevine had certainly been working here!

Once in our bedroom I dropped the blanket and Brian saw me completely for the first time. He was shocked at my condition. I was still covered from shoulders to my feet with dried cum and he could see my cunt hair was sticky from the dried cum as well. My cunt lips were swollen and I asked him to look at my asshole in case it was bleeding but he reported no blood so I guess I was just plain sore.

I showered for a very long time. I washed every bit of cum from my body and my holes but I am sure some was still there even after hard washing. When Brian had dried my body I just wanted to sleep. I just managed to tell him I had almost enjoyed the gangbang! I had cum lots of times whilst being fucked and apart from being sore, I didn't have any complaints about my treatment. After all, I hadn't been forced to do anything - I had just gone along with what they told me to do! It probably saved me from a lot of pain. Brian was not happy hearing me say I enjoyed it! He left the room and collected the children as I dropped off to sleep - a very sound sleep. I didn't even hear the kids come into the room to look at me!

Well, this is the story of our dreadful overseas holiday! We cancelled our arrangement with the hotel and left the next morning and headed home! The manager knew all about my experience so much I wondered if he had done any of the arranging so that it would happen as it did!

Once we arrived home we spent the rest of our holiday going to the beach and staying around home. We have had enough of overseas holidays and will stay at home in the future. The only regret I had was that there wasn't anyone I could tell about my experience. The interesting point in all of this was that I wasn't raped - I had agreed to do everything they asked of me! I was busting to tell my friends how I had been gangbanged and had enjoyed it all! Brian and I haven't returned to normal life yet but I guess we will soon - after all I still love the useless little shit!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12