Our Dream Cabin

Story Info
If a huge log falls in the forest, does my wife see it?
4.5k words
3.61
150.2k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bertron
Bertron
96 Followers

I had started my own dentistry practice last year and after a year of penny pinching my wife and I decided to purchase a cabin a few hours north of our Scottsdale home for a cooler getaway. I had worked hard to not only graduate from school but for the first few years after college I worked for another dentist in his office so I felt I had earned a splurge. I had met my wife during that stint at that office where she was working as a receptionist and was helping with the billing.

My wife's name is Melissa and she had come to Arizona the year prior to us meeting to attend college. Melissa was from a very small town in Northwestern Iowa and was of Dutch heritage. She is very fair skinned and has Scandinavian features with blonde hair that she normally wears in a high ponytail. I would consider her upbringing very sheltered to say the least because she was extremely naive about sex when we met. It was a month before our wedding when we she and I had sex for the first time and it was her first time ever. She has wonderful breasts but they are no bigger than a B cup. We've been married now for two years and have no children. Our sex live is good but she hasn't opened up enough to include oral sex or even give me a handjob yet. That cabin in the woods changed some things though.

We had bought the cabin mostly because it was such a good deal. It was in need of repairs but it was a nice area where all the cabins were on 2 acres so neighbors weren't on top of you but close enough so that you didn't feel secluded. The cabin nearest to ours looked like someone might have a permanent residence there because there was a little manicured grass lawn. So the first time after the purchase when we went for the weekend I wanted to go up and figure out what repairs needed to be made and hopefully meet some of the neighbors. So on Saturday morning after checking some electrical issues and finding out they were just kicked breakers I made my way to the little cabin down the street. Melissa had stayed behind at our place relaxing and reading on the back deck.

Before I could even go up the stairs to the cabin I heard a voice calling me from the back area. "Hello?" It was a deep, gravel voice but questioning.

"Hello," I answered quickly. "My name is Steve and my wife and I bought the place next door." I rounded the corner just as I said that and Saw the man I was talking to finally. He fit the persona of a lumberjack, easily 6 foot 3 maybe taller with a good size beer gut to match. He had a full beard and looked to be in his 50's or possibly 60's. He appeared intimidating but met me with a big smile.

"Good I'm glad someone finally bought the Johnson place. It's on a nice lot and sure was priced right. Larry Puckett." He said as he held out a huge hand for me to shake. My hand was lost in his and I could help but think of the times I shake children's hands before I work on their teeth to make them feel comfortable.

I explained to him that I was a dentist and how I and the wife had needed somewhere to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. I had also explained to him that I was in no way a maintenance man but that I was going to try and do some of the work around the house to save a couple of dollars. He told me that he was retired and used to own a trucking company that he sold and made enough money to retire at 55 since he wasn't married he thought if he managed his money well he was going to be alright. He also offered to come by and help me with repairs or at least helping me assess what needs to be done.

He said he could come by that afternoon and give me a hand. I thanked him and as I walked back to my cabin I silently thank god that someone was going to be close to help me out. Melissa was sitting on the deck reading her book when I got back. I explained to her about my conversation with Larry and that he was stopping by this afternoon. I think she was silently thrilled about that since she knew I was no handyman. She looked beautiful at on the deck in shorts and a t-shirt. Her hair was up in a pony tail and no shoes on. At 24 she was 5 years my junior and I couldn't help but think I was lucky to find a girl like her. After all I was a dentist. Not the most athletic or coolest guy in school and I had never even dated a girl that didn't wear glasses. Oh yeah I was lucky.

About one o'clock Larry knocked on the door and Melissa got up to answer it. I was still at the table finishing my lunch and I could over him them making introduction. My wife led Larry into the kitchen and told him thanks for helping me out and was off to the bedroom. That afternoon while Larry was helping me move some firewood where we could get to it easier he asked me how tall Melissa was. He was impressed with her height and the fact that she was a few inches taller than me. I told him that she was 5'11 and played volleyball in high school. That's when he told me that he was in fact 6'4 and that in his younger days found it hard to find women that weren't intimidated by his height. We finished up for the day and once again I thanked him for helping. I explained that we would be back in two weeks so I would see him then.

The next morning Melissa told me that she had forgotten the eggs in the fridge at home so she could go over and ask Larry for some eggs or we could go to town for breakfast. I told her to go over and see but if not we could grab an early lunch on our way back home. So Melissa headed over to Larry's in her sweats and a hoody.

She was back with 6 eggs in about 10 minutes. We had a quite breakfast then finished picking up the cabin and headed down the hill to our home. On the way I asked her why she had been so quite this morning.

"I want to tell you but I don't want you to get mad."

"I won't get mad. Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"No but when I went to Larry's to get the eggs he opened the door in a robe." She said.

"So".

"Well he wasn't wearing anything under the robe and his penis was showing because his stomach was too big to fully close the robe around. I was so flustered I almost forgot what I was there for." Melissa said nervously.

I didn't know what to say. "You saw that old man's penis, I'm sorry. Are you ok?"

"I think so. I was shocked I have never seen another man's penis and his was so different."

A thought raced through my mind of an old fat man with his shriveled up dick tucked under his belly. Melissa's sheltered life had included no porn and me being the one and only guy she slept with I figured she might have been traumatized. I even thought we might be selling that little cabin of ours.

"I'm sorry; it was probably just an accident. He's probably use to just being alone out here. I can talk to him about it. I'm sure it was gross." I promised.

"No don't. I'm not sure he even realized that his big penis was showing." She said blankly.

I wasn't sure if I heard her right. Did she just say big penis. "Did you say big penis?"

"No I...I don't think so...I mean I might have. It was pretty big. Maybe it's because he's overweight but it looked like a roll of cookie dough. I mean I shouldn't have stared but it was bigger than yours and it was just hanging there soft."Melissa said softly.

Oh no. I thought I was ok and I sure in the hell hoped that my wife thought that too. Now all of a sudden she has seen a bigger dick than mine. Thankfully Larry was a fat old man that was probably as hair as a bear.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, "Maybe it was your imagination. "

"No I'm sure. He was so hairy but his penis and testicles were shaved and it was grotesquely big. I can't even imagine what it would be like if he were aroused. I mean it was already as big around as my wrist. When I asked him about the eggs he told me to come in and turned to go to his kitchen. When he came back he wasn't making eye contact with me so I looked again and it was slapping from leg to leg as he walked. So yeah I'm sure."

I didn't know if I was pissed or aroused by this whole thing. "Did he apologize or mention his nudity at all?"

"No not really."

"What do you mean not really?"

She looked at me for a few seconds as we drove the curving highway home. I wasn't even sure how long we had been driving or how much further we had to go but I was getting very interested in this egg conversation.

"Honey," she started "I love the cabin and I don't want anything to ruin it."

What the fuck was going on I thought. She was over there for 10 minutes. Did he make some kind of a pass at her? "Melissa I'm sure it's nothing we can't figure out."

"I said he probably didn't even notice but he did notice. He even noticed that I noticed."

"Did he say something to you" I wondered.

"Yes, he said he was sorry that his penis, well he said dick, was hanging out. I told him I hadn't even noticed. He grabbed his penis with one hand and asked how I could miss this big old thing. I was kind of freaking out but seeing him hold that thing in his hand turned me on a little. I have seen you hold yours when it's hard and you could get your hand all the way around it but his fingers didn't even touch. He said he could tell I had never seen one that big. Then he asked me if I wanted to touch it."

I damn near wrecked the car. No way in the world she let that go on in further than it did. She rarely touched me at that was only in the dark and usually assisting me into her. I was pissed. I was pissed wasn't I? Damn it something about this turned me on. "He did what? What did you say?"

"Of course I told him no."

Thank goodness. I knew she wouldn't do anything like that. "And he left it at that?" I asked.

"Well no. He said it wasn't sexual because he wasn't hard and if I was curious it wouldn't hurt anything. Please forgive me honey but something took over and I just reached out and grabbed his penis. It was huge in my hand and felt soft but still kind of hard in a way. I held it for only a few seconds and let it go."

"I can't believe you did that. Melissa, I'm not mad but I am disappointed. Tell me that is all that happened?" I questioned.

"I swear that is all that happened. I didn't mean for that to happen it was like a reaction really. I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me and it won't happen again. I told Larry that I was sorry too. He giggled and said it wasn't a problem. He told me he hadn't been able to get an erection for about 10 years. I told him that I was sorry and thanked him for the eggs. Then I got out of there because it was started to get a little bit uncomfortable."

I was a little bit freaked out. I was turned on but I couldn't let her know that. So I tried to make her feel better. "It really doesn't sound like it was sexual so I am sure it will be okay. Do you feel like it was sexual?"

"No, not at all" she said, but something in her voice told me that she got something out of it.

I dropped it and so did she and we settled in for the 45 minutes we had left of the drive. I contemplated not going back there in two weeks but Melissa didn't act like it was a big deal. So we made plans to head back up in two weeks.

The incident never came up in the two weeks after we got home but I did see an increase in our sex life including the second night we were home my wife grabbed a hold of my dick as we were lying in bed. She only held it for a few seconds and that was it. I was praying she would jerking me a little bit but nothing.

We went back up to the cabin as planned and did not see Larry that Friday night. Saturday he showed up around 10 am while I was painting the front porch. We chatted for a few minutes and I thanked him for moving the rest of the wood during the time we were home. Larry didn't act weird about anything and he never brought it up. Later that afternoon I went to town to go to the hardware store and Melissa decided she wanted to stay at the cabin to clean one of the bedrooms closets out. I got back from town about an hour and a half later and Melissa was sitting on the deck reading her book. It looked as though she had just showered and seemed happy to see me get back. I finished some painting that I had been doing and went to shower before dinner. I checked in the room Melissa was cleaning to see how she had done but realized quickly that the closets had not been touched. Now I was curious. Over the course of dinner I asked how the cleaning went and she said "good" very non persuasively. So the following day I told Melissa that I had to run back to town to get some more supplies at the hardware store. Once again she decided not to tag along so I took off and headed down our road to the first place I could turn off into the forest to conceal my vehicle and began walking through the woods to the back of my cabin. Never before had I been so jealous and untrusting.

I walked about 40 yards behind our cabin and got in position where I was concealed but still had a good view of the cabin. 10 minutes had gone by and I was starting to think I was crazy when Melissa came out and sat on the back patio with her book. Her hair was up in a pony tail and she was wearing what appeared to be only a long t-shirt. Not completely exposed but more than I would expect on my prudish wife outside. As she read her nipples seemed to harden and become quite visible through her shirt and it was then that I realized she was probably bra less out there too. I watched her read admiring her beauty for maybe 1o more minutes when I saw Larry cutting across the property heading for the back porch. He was an imposing figure due mainly to his height and that big grey beard he sported. One thing about the woods, there are so few sounds in them that normal voice tones can be heard for 100's of feet away.

"Hey Mel, how's it going?" Melissa instinctively tried to cover herself as Larry's voice appeared to scare her. I thought she hated the nickname Mel.

"Oh good, How are you today?"Melissa questioned.

"Great, thanks for yesterday. It meant the world to me." She did mention to me she even saw Larry yesterday.

"I have never showed my breasts to another man other than my husband but if it helps you to achieve an erection after all these years maybe it was worth a try. I'm sorry that you could not make your thing get all the way hard."Melisa told him.

"I saw Steve's truck leave and I was wondering if we could try again real quick but maybe this time I can take my dick out of my pants to try and make it hard." Larry almost begged.

"I don't know I felt like I did something wrong yesterday but now you want to take it out of your pants now. I don't know if it's a good idea," Melissa said, "It's started to feel more sexually when we both have a body part exposed. Promise me that it's purely for your health reasons."

"I promise its only for my health." Larry said.

"Fine but this time I think I will just take my shirt completely off instead of lifting up for you to look at." With that Melissa slipped the t-shirt over her head and I could see my wife standing on the back patio of our cabin in the middle of the woods wearing nothing but light blue boy shorts. Her breast as I had thought were not covered by a bra or anything and a towering older man stood just a few feet from her. I was pissed and exciting at the same time. I figured I should stop it but what was I going to do come running through the woods like a mad man. Plus I kind of wanted to see how much further she would let this go on.

"You have a wonderful body Mel. It's been years since I have seen a woman naked and I don't know if I have ever seen one that is as well built as you. I love your tits" his hand went to his drawstring on his sweatpants. Honestly I hadn't even noticed what he was wearing yet but before the pants dropped I spotted what was sure to be a big dick in the outline of his sweats. Larry untied the strings and plopped his massive dick out of his pants. Melissa was right; it looked like the size of a can of soda. Maybe it was not quite as thick but every bit as long.

Melissa just stared at his penis. My wife was literally 3 feet away from a horse dick and I was stuck in the woods watching. Half hoping this would end and half hoping something would happen. Larry was just so overweight and old and that big beard made it hard to tell if he was attractive or not. He grabbed his dick with his right hand and began to stroke it.

"Do you mind if I talk dirty to you? I might be able to become aroused if I can talk dirty to you?"Larry asked.

"I don't know. Steve and I don't usually do that. Maybe it's ok if it helps you. I just don't want you to have all that tension in your groin anymore" Melissa said with compassion. Did this guy convince her that this was medicinal? I thought to myself, she fucking thinks she is helping an old man with an aching groin?

"Does Steve have a dick this big?" Melissa shook her head slowly once again staring at his man meat. "Have you been thinking about it since you seen it last?" She nodded. Damn I know it. "Do you want to touch my dick Mel? Do you want to hold man big fucking cock in your tiny hand?" Melissa stared and finally shook her head no."Yes you do you want to hold my cock while I stare at your beautiful tits." Larry reached his left hand out and guided Melissa's hand to his dick. She gripped it and the let go.

"You said just look" she didn't seem mad though. "It is big but you are still not getting hard."

"I am getting closer though. If you put your hand on it that might be enough" he reached out and placed her hand on his dick again. "That feels good. Can I play with your tits?" he asked but before she could answer Larry's left hand found her right breast. She flinched but did not pull away nor loosen the grip she had on Larry's thick penis. She was just holding it like a bicycle handle and honestly it was as thick as her forearm. As Larry massaged her breast and rolled her now rock hard nipples in his hand Melissa threw her head back and there was no doubt she was enjoying this.

"Stroke my big cock. Make my dick hard. Do you want to see how big my dick gets?" Larry took her wrist and helped her start a stroking motion. "Oh that feels good. Feel my dick getting harder and longer baby?" as he said that I could see that he had grown and now it looked like 7 inches or more stuck out past her fist.

"Yes I see. Now you can feel better. I hope that helped." She said and released his dick.

"You know you are a big dick slut. You loved the way my huge cock felt in your hand" he stroked his massive dick. "Sit down." Melissa sat on the edge of a patio chair on command. "Look at this cock in your face. I want you to jerk it off until I cum." She was already shaken her head no when Larry's voice got sterner. "Jack my cock off."

She reached her right hand up and took the base of his cock and began to pump it slowly. Not only was my Melissa jerking off a big cock but it was less than a foot from her face. She would take turns staring at the cock in her hand and then up at Larry's face.

" Do you like my big cock?"

She nodded.

"I want you to play with my balls with your other hand. Make me cum. Do you want to make me cum?" Larry was getting into it and I was losing my mind. Then Melissa spoke.

"Your dick is so big. It so hard." Her hand went off of Larry's balls and started fondling her own left tit. It looked so hot I couldn't believe it. Then Larry grabbed Melissa's hair at the ponytail and I was afraid he was going to try something. He slowly brought her head closer to his dick until it was maybe 3 inches from her face. She stroked his dick faster as it was now inches from her fast and her hand left her tit to fondle her pussy through her boy shorts. I could tell that she was closing in on orgasm and Larry pulled her head even closer until his dick was pushing against her nose and mouth with each frantic stroke of his cock. Without warning he pushed his dick past her lips. I was shocked. I thought things would for sure be over now. Larry's cock only barely disappeared and she kept stroking very fast. His dick was pressed up against her face as she stroked and played with her pussy and now her hand had slipped inside her underwear. I saw Larry rock a little bit and once again he pushed his cock tip past her lip but this time when she turned her head a little bit she opened her mouth and accepted an inch of it. Then I saw my wife's tongue dart out and make a circle around the big cock head. Larry tightened his grip on her ponytail and thrust 3or so inches into my wife's mouth. She placed both hands on his dick now and I could see that she was no longer being forced to swallow his cock but her head was coming forward on her own. She popped his dick out of her mouth and licked the underside of his cock length.

Bertron
Bertron
96 Followers
12