Our Dream Weekend

Story Info
We finally get away as a family.
3.4k words
3.91
39.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

I have been promising that just the three of us – you, I and our 17-month old baby – would take a special get-a-way week end together before the end of summer. This is the story of that "Dream Weekend".

Chapter One

I rented a cabin with all the amenities away from the city. It has a phone restricted to outgoing calls only (in case of emergencies) and is a large comfortable cabin a friend has lent us free of charge. It has 3 large bedrooms (the master one in a large open loft looking out through the floor to ceiling windows in the front and a huge fireplace and fully functional bathroom including a Jacuzzi).

On Friday at noon, I leave early from work and we pack everything we prepared the night before into the large SUV I rented. Jennifer's car seat is locked in place and her folded crib and other necessities packed along with all our food and dink needs and clothing - although we expect the remoteness of the location will allow us to spend the time barely dressed. After all, Jen is still young enough to see her naked parents from time to time without it scarring her mind.

After a four-hour drive, we arrive at the cottage - more like a medium house in size - and while you take the baby inside to feed her, I unpack the car. Since it is almost dinnertime, we throw together a light salad with white wine and crispy French bread and eat in front of the fireplace while Jen plays on the floor in just her diaper. Once we finish and I move the dishes into the dishwater, we take our sweet baby to the bathroom and I run a little warm water in the tub.

After removing her diaper, we gently lower her into the tub and lay her down in the warm water, cradling her so she doesn't swallow or become frightened. She loves to me slide back and forth in the warm water and coos with pleasure. I take one of her soft washcloths and some baby soap and tenderly wash her all over - I will leave her face to you.

Once she is squeaky clean (and smelling that wonderful fresh baby powder sweetness), we take her into her nursery in the third bedroom and dry her off and dress her in her snuggly for bed. She is hungry again so we carry her top the fire lit living room and sit together on the sofa while you undo your shirt to release your milk full breast to feed her. Although she prefers the bottle, she still enjoys the occasional closeness of you and I get great joy from watch her sucking on your nipple.

She soon pushes away from you and seems to have caught her second wind. I pull out one of her favourite books and read her the stories of babes in dreamland that always help her fall asleep. It works since she dozes off in your arms as you snuggle next to me so I get up and take her in my arms to take her to bed. You whisper out "Hurry back, darling; I am waiting for you!"

As soon as I return to the living room I am greeted by a sight of an angel from heaven - with just a streak of devilishness. You are lying naked along the sofa with one leg over thrown up over the back of the couch and the other spread wide with your foot resting on the coffee table. Your fingers of one hand are lightly tracing your glistening pussy slit while the other is lightly teasing a nipple, erect and hard.

Smiling wickedly art you, I quickly doff my clothes and slowly walk to the end of the sofa with my cock swinging hard and loose. Your eyes remain fixed on mine but you occasionally can't resist a look at my stiff shaft which is steadily dripping precum. I move closer and crawl towards your gaping and flowing pussy until my face is only inches from you. I breathe in deeply, inhaling your musky arousal.

I blow gently over your fleshy lips and into your blood red pussy. I watch fascinated as you arch you hips to bring yourself closer to my mouth as you beg me "Pleeease!" and I see the sexy clitoris emerging from its hood as you become more and more frustrated and aroused.

I draw just a little closer as I inhale more and more of your intoxicating aroma; I finally am close enough to breath into you and brush my tongue across your outer lips. I take the fleshy lips and suck them, one side after the other and then together into my mouth as you groan and start to thrash back and forth as your body is ripped through by an orgasm so powerful, you feel almost faint!

I release the lip and bury my tongue deep into your sopping pussy and lap up every dewy drop of your cum and you continue to flow copiously into my mouth. The ripples of orgasmic delight as continually rolling through you until it is one non stop roller coaster ride. Just as my tongue and lips find your clit and suck it in, you cry out in your major release, arching your back until your are almost doubled back on yourself.

I continue my non-stop attack on your desperate pussy until you collapse and black out for a few seconds in the first petite morte in a long time. As I crawl up your flushed body - now covered in sweat - you regain consciousness and smile weakly into my eyes.

"Now; please make slow tender love to me, my darling?"

My cock is already slipping into your warm body and you wrap your legs high around my waist to pull me deeper until I am fully imbedded inside you. Slowly and tenderly, as I kiss you softly, I start my strokes as you meet me on each one. We are in no hurry now and it only remains for me to bring you to one final but warm relaxed orgasm and cum inside you to end our first of many lovemaking sessions together this weekend. After about 45 minutes of gentle loving, you tighten your pussy and start to cry out - very softly - that you are cumming again. I wait until I feel the tension in your body peak and then release my own pent up needs inside you.

We lay there totally spent with the dying embers of the fire barely warming us. You doze off and I cover you with a blanket while I rise to fill the bathtub with warm bubbly water. I return to the living room to wake you and lift you into my arms to settle into a tub together. You lay back on my chest as I soap your breasts and tummy thoroughly with a soft sponge and kiss the back of your neck and shoulders. I play with your nipples, which immediately rise to bullet hardness. My cock is again hard as steel against your back and you turn around and, intermeshing our legs, you lower your once-again wet pussy all the way onto me. We rock together - causing a few waves and a little overspill - until, as we are kissing passionately, we cum together again.

Exhausted and ready to finally sleep, we empty the tub and dry each other off quickly and run up the stairs to our loft bedroom and crawl into the king size bed. You cozy up into my arms as we gaze up through the skylight at the star-filled sky. A shared whispered "I love you, my darling" and we fall into a restful sleep.

Chapter 2

We awake the next morning to the warmth of the early morning sunrise pouring through the skylight above us as well as the windows below the loft. As it is still early, there is no sound from Jen so I slip over to cover your body with mine as I start to kiss you and the heat of our bodies blend into one. I turn around to face your feet and you scoot down in the bed until I am kneeling above your head.

I start to kiss you at your hairline and work my way slowly over your beautiful face, your nose and then those sweet lips. Even kissing upside down is a turn-on so I move lower until I reach your breasts and start to draw you nipples into my mouth; this leaves my own nipples above your mouth and you reach up and run your tongue over their sensitive surface as we both moan and our nipples harden and grown. I nip gently on your as you do the same to me; we are both fully aroused now and you reach over your head to wrap your soft hand around my rigid cock while I reach down with my hand to stroke your pussy softly. We are both oozing precum and the smell of our mutual arousal is intoxicating indeed.

As we slide along each other's warm hard bodies, we finally reach our goals as we each take the other's love tool into our mouths; my mouth covers your wet hot pussy to take in all it has to offer and my cock disappears down your throat. As we move slowly together, the sensations of mutual oral gratification overcome us. We both fill the other's mouth with our moans of ecstasy and want!

My tongue invades the deepest part of you while I move my fingers to your delightful pucker (by now you have drawn your knees to your chest and spread them wide to grant me full and deep access into your pussy) and press them gently against the star. You lock you lips around the sensitive tip of my cock and are now stroking me faster using your own saliva and my precum as a lubricant.

I plunge my two fingers deep into your warm silky rear so that I can feel them against my tongue in your pussy through the thin membrane separating the 2 channels. As I manage to stroke your g-spot right through the anal walls while I suck on your clit with my tongue, you feel my cock expanding and my balls contracting as I near my climax. Taking my cock once again to the back of your throat and further, you take every last drop of my cum as I swallow the sprays of gushing cum from your pussy through your own major mind numbing orgasm!

As we collapse together, we hear Jennie's cries of hunger and go together to get her up, change her and feed her breakfast. This time, I have the joy of feeding her a morning bottle and I walk the floor with her singing softly as she sucks the bottle dry. This allows you to have your shower and get dressed and once Em is done, I put her in her carrier in the kitchen with one of her toys and proceed to start breakfast. You sneak up behind me, now fully dressed in tight jeans and a white turtleneck sweater - god, you smell so clean as I turn from the stove to take you in my arms and kiss you and smell your fresh washed hair.

"Why don't you finish making breakfast? I'll have a quick shower and get dressed. Then, after breakfast, how about the three of us take a hike through the woods to the lake just a few miles from here? We have the back-carrier for babe and we can take a picnic lunch and blanket and maybe, while Em is having a nap, we can go skinny dipping in the lake."

Laughing with glee, you shoo me off to my shower and agree fully with my plans.

After breakfast, we pack up a lunch and take a blanket and towels with us. I load Jen on my back in the carrier and we set off on the trail to the lake in the warmth of the mid morning. By noon, it will be a scorcher and I know there is a big shade tree next to the lake for the baby to sleep under while we swim and hopefully make love in the open air (or even in the water) - or both!

Chapter 3

It has been a long but refreshing walk through the trees until we finally reach the lake. As I was given to understand, it is fairly small with a grassy bank surrounding it and a huge shady elm tree on the bank. I spread the blanket on the ground and lay the extra thick baby blanket on top so that Jen can play and sleep in comfort.

You proceed to unpack the picnic and we share a light repast of fried chicken we brought with us from a takeout in town and slices of French bread with grapes and wine. The bay has a small bottle we brought with us wrapped in a cool cloth to keep it fresh – we have another in reserve – and she falls fast asleep immediately after finishing it. All the fresh air has made her tired.

Smiling at each other, we quickly doff our clothing and walk hand in hand to the water's edge, We have placed the blanket loosely over the babe and surrounded her with a barrier of our clothes and the picnic basket just so she doesn't roll in her sleep – this usually isn't a problem since she will sleep the night through on her back with never a move.

We reach our toes into the water and find it quite warm (likely from the sun beating down on it) so we wade in until we are standing waist deep. I turn towards you as I reach my lips to yours and lightly brush them as my tongue slightly parts those honey-flavoured lips. I love the taste of you, my darling! Taking you into my arms and sealing your mouth with a firm kiss, I pull us below the surface of the water as I drag us to deeper water. We re-surface, gasping and laughing, as I can just stand with my head and shoulders above the water and I have to hold you in my arms to keep you afloat.

You slide up and start to float on your back as I support you with my hand underneath you. Your hard tight nipples are pointing at the clear blue sky and, as I run my free hand along the top of your exposed floating body, you turn your head towards me so that we can exchange a warm passionate kiss. The sunlight is dabbling your firm wet skin and my cock has risen to a fully aroused state beneath your floating torso. My hand slides down to the juncture of your thighs and your let them float apart so that I can feel the heat seemingly boiling the water around your exposed pussy!

As I slip my long fingers into your welcoming cunt, I slowly walk us into shallower water until you too can place your feet on the sandy bottom. As you do, your pussy \brushes against the tip of my hard shaft and I moan slightly to let you know what effect you have on me. I lift you easily – assisted by the water's natural buoyancy, and your legs find themselves automatically wrapping themselves high around my waist. You use your newly acquired leverage to move your arms around my neck and draw your face to mine as we kiss again as if we were newly born lovers! It seems like every time we kiss, my sweet baby, it is as if we have never experienced such bliss before and we revel in its newness and excitement!

Slowly sliding down my submerged body, your spread pussy lips soon find my cock and they open like the petals of a morning glory as they draw me into that familiar warmth and comfort; you simply allow your body weight to sink slowly down my haft until you are fully impaled and then, using the water as an assist, you move ever so slowly up and down my cock! The tension you are creating is incredible and I am finding it hard not to cry out in release. You are so expertly milking me that I know that this climax is near.

You are now watching my face as I strain to hold off until your own orgasm hits so we can finish together but this time, you simply smile and with a final drop and squeeze, you force the cum from my balls up into your hot receiving pussy! You are quietly laughing as you continue to milk the last of my cum from me and then, pulling yourself up to my ear, whisper "Take me to the blanket while Jen is still asleep and make love to me?"

I carry you, still wrapped around me to the show and we walk quietly over to the blanket where our sweet babe is gently snoring in the deep of sleep. I lower you slowly to the blanket and unwrap your legs from around me. As you pull your knees to your chest, I lean down and place my mouth over your pussy as your contract your muscle and release some of your cum along with my own into my mouth. The taste of you and I mixed together is such a delight – it is a sign of the love we share so deeply – that I gladly swallow it all. I continue to lap at your fully opened pussy as you start to shudder in a small orgasm. You are biting your lip since you don't want to cry out and wake jenny but it is becoming increasingly difficult as I continue my assault on the deepest region of your inner core! Your ruby red clit is now fully exposed and has grown to its almost ¾" length; I eagerly wrap my lips around it and start to suck it into my mouth as you are overcome with an orgasm and flow your juices onto and into my mouth.

To continue in my efforts to pleasure you, I insert two, then three fingers as far inside you as I can reach and stroke the inner walls of your pussy. As you thrash back and forth in a series of waves of unbelievable sensations, I remove one if the fingers from your sopping cunt and move it to your anal rosebud. With virtually no pressure, it slips all the way in; this is the final straw and your hips jerk and spasm as your orgasm completely overcomes you and you lose all control!

In spite of your entreaties to "please stop!" I keep up the movements and enjoying the feast at your streaming pussy until I finally let your legs fall to the blanket and I crawl up your body to kiss you deeply and share your sweet taste with you.

Jen has slept though all your cries and so we cuddle into each other arms and doze in the warmth of the late afternoon sun. We awake refreshed only a half hour later to Jen's coos and giggle as she has crawled over the barriers we set and nestled next to our warm bodies. While one of us watches and plays with her, the other jumps quickly in the cooling waters of the lake to rinse of the remains of our lovemaking and then we trade places, dressing quickly.

As the sun is getting lower in the sky, we pack everything up, I load Jen on my back and we head back to our cabin retreat.

The remainder of the night, we make love and sleep, wake and make love and sleep again several times over. We arise on the next morning, a little weary from lack of sleep but with great satisfied smiles on our faces, and after breakfast, start to pack up for our trip home. The weekend was all too short but I have to return to work. However, I promise that I will arrange access to this same place for a full week as soon as possible when we can perhaps come here again – just the two of us!

It has been a wonderful family time and one I will always cherish. The time I spend with my two 'girls' is so very, very special to me and I want have all those opportunities I can.

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers