Our Early Life Pt. 02

Story Info
The ongoing story of our early marriage and discovery.
8.1k words
4.59
11.2k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

My thanks to Hentai Kitten for editing this story for me.

*****

On our return home from our long weekend away, we spent a lot of time reflecting on the fun we'd had. While we'd enjoyed a good and varied sex life before this trip, our sex life had now moved to a new level. We spent a lot of time discussing whether we wanted to continue the path we'd found ourselves on and have other partners join us, or whether this would be a "one time" thing. Our experience with Cindy had been very spontaneous and we were both unsure whether we'd enjoy a similar experience if it was premeditated or planned. We both agreed that we'd leave things as they were, but if an opportunity arose, we'd discuss it and decide.

Fortunately, Jo was still turned on by my love of panties and in addition to enjoying her panties she still occasionally brought me panties that she had been able to steal from her friends. The most memorable of these were when Jo's colleague had gone to the gym during her lunch hour and left her gym bag in the back of Jo's car. While out running an errand in the afternoon, Jo had seen the bag on the back seat and decided to take a closer look. Rolled into the leggings were a pair of her panties, well-worn and strongly scented. She untangled them and put them in her bag to bring home for me.

That evening, after we had finished dinner and were sitting in the lounge drinking a glass of wine, she got up without a word and left the room.

"I found a treat for you today." She said, walking back into the room with a pair of panties dangling from her fingers. They were a dark, blue pair of full back panties, very plain. I knew Jo well enough to know that there would be a story attached!

"Whose are those?"

"Do you remember Lee, from my office?"

"The redhead?"

She nodded.

"She has such a gorgeous body! How did you get them?"

"She left her gym bag in my car so I took them out. I doubt that she'll suspect me of taking them."

"Bring them here, I want to sniff those!"

"Not so fast!" she laughed. She inspected the panties carefully and brought them to her nose. I could hear her inhale the scent from the panties. "She smells good!"

By now I was rock hard. Not only was Jo very happy to help me enjoy my fetish, but she was starting to enjoy it herself!

She tossed the panties over to me and I caught them and brought them to my nose. There was a drying layer of pussy juice and they smelt beautiful. I could see an imprint where Lee's pussy had been pressed against them a few hours earlier. They were still a little damp and I could smell the faint smell of sweat mixed with her pussy juice. As sniffed and licked the gusset of Lee's panties I rubbed my hard cock through my trousers. I looked over to Jo and saw that she was wasting no time, hastily pulling her dress over her head, unfastening her bra and pulling her own panties down her legs. She was wearing a pale pink pair of panties and I could see her wetness oozing through them. She held them to her nose and breathed in her own scent. I handed her the blue pair and quickly undressed. I took her in my arms, my cock pressed against her stomach and we kissed deeply. I could feel the damp fabric of the 2 pairs of panties against my shoulder.

She was the first to break our embrace and handed me Lee's panties. I pressed them to my nose and once again inhaled her beautiful scent. I looked over at Jo, she'd sat on the couch and had her nose buried in her own panties, her other hand was sliding up and down her wet slit. I was torn between kneeling down in front of her and burying my face in her pussy or continuing to enjoy Lee's panties. I decided to join her on the couch to sniff and taste Lee's pussy from her panties. We lay side by side, Jo with her face still pressed into her panties; her fingers furiously rubbing away at her pussy, while I was licking the juices from Lee's panties and stroking my cock up and down in firm, long strokes. It wasn't long before my cum was shooting from the tip of my cock, splattering against my stomach and chest. As I came down from my orgasmic high I could see that Jo was still rubbing herself relentlessly. I took Lee's panties and held them against Jo's face. My free hand slipping in between her hand and her pussy, taking over pleasuring her. I could feel her tongue licking at Lee's panties as they lay open in my hand. As my 2 fingers slipped between her smooth pussy lips I could feel her arousal increase, her hips grinding against my hand, until with a loud moan she came, her juices drenching my fingers and hand. I lifted my hand and licked her juices away.

We lay back in silence. The thought of my wife enjoying one of her friend's panties was the ultimate turn on for me!

Jo broke the silence. "Her pussy smells so good."

"She must have been enjoying the sight of those sexy bodies in the gym!"

We reluctantly cleaned each other up with Jo's panties and headed to bed.

Chapter 2

The following afternoon when I walked into the flat, Jo was sitting on the couch. I could see dinner was well on the way and the food cooking on the stove smelt fantastic. Jo had a glass of wine in her hand and a beer was waiting for me on the table. She was wearing a short little sundress. I couldn't help casting an admiring look over her shapely legs and leaned over to kiss her, my cock swelling in my pants.

"Go and put on something more comfortable and join me for a drink." she said.

Clearly, she had something to discuss, as we seldom had drinks during the week, unless it was a celebration.

I dropped my briefcase on the table and wandered through to the bedroom. As always, I pulled on a pair of shorts and a light tee shirt. I chose to forego underpants and swing free. I walked back into the lounge and joined her on the couch.

I was hardly seated when she started talking. "Lee cornered me in the office today. She noticed that her panties weren't in her bag when she got home and was worried that they'd fallen out of her bag into my car."

"How did you respond to that?" I asked.

"I told her that if they were in my car they wouldn't be there for long! She didn't have a clue what I was talking about and I had to gently explain to her that you have a bit of a panty thing."

I could hear in her voice that she was a little apprehensive telling me that.

"I'm not sure I want my panty fetish bandied about your office." I said, a little peeved.

"Don't worry", she said. "Lee thought I was joking and said they must have been lost at the gym."

"We need to be a little careful, I would be very embarrassed if we were caught."

After we had enjoyed the fantastic dinner she had prepared we returned to the lounge and sat on the couch. Jo sat sideways, facing me, her legs open and her dress raised. I could see that she was wearing Lee's blue panties that we had enjoyed the evening before. They were soaking wet and I wasn't sure whether Jo had washed them yet or whether Lee's pussy juices were now pressed against her sex. I felt myself hardening at the thought.

"Looks like someone's ready to play." She laughed.

She knelt on the floor in front of me and pulled my shorts down my legs; freeing my cock. It was standing up proudly. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and guided it to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and licked at the tip. My precum was oozing and she licked it up with her tongue and closed her mouth, savouring the taste. She leaned forward once again and this time took me between her lips and into her mouth. As she sucked my cock she started to wank my shaft gently up and down, her grip tight. As her tongue danced around my head I could feel my balls start to twitch and tighten and then, with little warning, I shot my load into her mouth. She slowly milked me until every drop had been squeezed out and she had cleaned up every drop with her tongue. She stood and straddled my lap and kissed me. As her mouth latched onto mine she started to push my cum into my mouth. This was a part of our sex life I had grown to really enjoy and I swirled my tongue around her mouth to clean every drop. I could feel her pussy starting to rub against my half-hard cock. The thin panties were already soaked with her juices. The thought of her and Lee's juices soaked into the gusset, soon had me hardening again. I wanted to taste them.

I gently lifted her from my lap and stood up. She sat back down on the couch and opened her legs wide. I knelt in front of her and surveyed the scene in front of me. As suspected, the panties she was wearing were soaked through. As my face neared her pussy the feminine musk of her pussy caught my nose. The thought of this being the scent of 2 women's pussies had me fully hard once again. I ran my tongue up and down the furrow of her slit, pressing the panties into her moisture. I slipped my tongue up until I felt her hard clit through the fabric and started to massage it with my tongue. Her hands held my head tight against her pussy, her hips grinding into me.

"Pull the panties aside." she gasped.

I followed her instruction and slipped my fingers under the elastic and exposed her saturated pussy. I wasted no time in sucking her clit into my mouth and slipping 2 fingers deep into her pussy. She rode my face hard, until her body was overcome by her orgasm. Although I was loving the taste of her pussy, I was now rock hard and wanted to be buried inside her. I pulled her forward on the couch until her ass was on the edge and guided my cock into her. She was so wet I slipped in easily. I didn't want to waste any time and just started to thrust long, slow strokes in and out of her. My cock coated with her slimy juices, I could feel a dull throb in my balls as my second orgasm approached and with a groan I erupted, my cum squirting deep into her. As I pulled my cock from her pussy I saw my cum starting to ooze from between her lips and quickly pulled her panties back into place, trapping our juices. The dark stain expanded over the gusset of her panties.

Exhausted from our sexual marathon, we made our way through to the bedroom, slipped between the covers and were soon in a blissful sleep.

Chapter 3

The following day I was working through mountains of paperwork at my desk when my phone rang. It was Jo.

"Lee wants us to come over for dinner on Friday evening?" she asked.

"Sounds good to me. I hope she doesn't let slip to her husband about the panty thing!"

"You worry too much. I bet she hasn't given it another thought! Anyway, I don't think that she's as innocent as she makes people believe." She said. I could hear the laugh in her voice.

After a long, tough week in the office I was looking forward to getting out on Friday evening and having a few drinks.

By the time I got home Jo was already dressed. I was a little surprised to see she was wearing the same dress she had worn when we had our first dinner with Cindy a few months earlier. Memories came flooding back. When she saw me looking her over, she slowly spread her legs and showed me her panties. I was sure those were the same blue pair she had taken from Lee's gym bag.

"Are those Lee's?" I asked.

She just nodded.

"Aren't you taking a bit of a chance?"

"What's the worst that can happen?" she asked.

"Did you wash them?"

She just shook her head. This had my cock hardening. Once again, my wife was wearing another woman's dirty panties and the thought of our combined juices coating the panties had me hardening rapidly. I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom; she followed without a murmur.

I bent her forwards over the bed with her ass facing me. I undressed and threw my clothes over the chair in the corner. I was completely naked and fully hard; my precum was already starting to ooze from my tip. I smeared some of the juice around my cock head. I slipped my fingers under the elastic of her panties and pulled them to one side. I realized that I needn't have worried, she was sopping wet and her juices were coating her lips, glinting in the light from the bedside lamp. I took my cock and guided it into her, slowly sinking into her until I was pressed all the way in.

"Don't wait for me. I want your cum in me now!" she said breathlessly.

Taking her direction, I started to slowly withdraw and then rammed myself into her, again and again. It wasn't long before I was squirting my load deep into her. This time as I withdrew, a flood of cum oozed from her and onto the bedspread. Leaving her lying in the prone position I walked through to the bathroom and grabbed a few tissues to wipe up the mess. I didn't think it would be a good idea to leave her pussy filled with my cum tonight. As it was, the scent from the panties was becoming noticeable. I wiped her pussy lips gently, cleaning as much of the mess as I could. I slipped her panties over her pussy and gave her mound a gentle squeeze. He body shuddered.

"You may want to put on extra perfume." I said, chuckling. "Those panties smell strong. Nice but strong."

She stood and walked through to the bathroom. She slipped the panties down and sat down on the toilet just I walked in to the bathroom. There is nothing I love more than watching a woman pee. It's just such an intimate act. As I watched, her pussy lips seems to magically move and then with a hiss her pee started to dribble from her. Once finished she wiped well; it wasn't much use considering that the panties were soaked! She pulled her panties back up until they were cupping her pussy snugly. She walked over to the basin, washed her hands and dabbed a little more perfume behind her ears and on her wrists.

"Let's do this." She said taking my by the hand and leading out of the flat.

It wasn't far to their house but too far to walk so we drove over in my car. Jo was definitely in one of her naughty moods; sitting next to me with her legs wide open. As we drove past each streetlight I could see her wet panties clearly.

"You'd better hope we don't have a bus full of people pull up next to us." I said.

"You'd better hope your hard on subsides before we get there." She laughed, rubbing my cock though my trousers.

I brushed her hand away, hoping that I would soften before we got to their house.

Chapter 4

When we pulled up outside, my cock had returned to a softer state and I was comfortable that it wouldn't embarrass me for the moment. We knocked at the door and it was quickly opened by Bruce.

"Welcome guys." he said, opening the door fully and inviting us in. "Lee's in the kitchen finishing off dinner. Let me get your coats and let's have a drink." He said, leading us into the lounge. We sat together on the couch. "Wine or beer?" he asked.

"Wine for me, please." said Jo.

"I'll have a beer, thanks."

He quickly poured the drinks and brought them through to the lounge. As he walked through, Lee was walking behind him, wiping her hands on a dish towel. It was the first opportunity I'd had to look at her more closely. She had a beautiful, curvy figure, full hips and impressive tits. Her hair was a beautiful, pale shade of red, hanging in wavy curls on her shoulders. She gave Jo a hug and a kiss and then turned to me and hugged me too. I could feel her firm breasts pressing against me, the scent of her perfume lingering in my nose. I was surprised that for someone in her late 30's, her breasts were still beautifully firm. I needed to be careful that my hardening cock didn't betray me. Knowing what her pussy tasted and smelt like made me even more aroused. I sat quickly down and held my beer over my lap, trying to hide my hardening cock.

"Dinner shouldn't be too long. Jo, why don't you come and talk to me while I finish off?" she said.

Jo followed Lee into the kitchen, leaving Bruce and me in the lounge. We chatted in the lounge while we had a few beers. Bruce was a real rugby enthusiast and supported the same team I did so we had plenty to talk about. Having grown up in the city we found that we had a few friends in common. The evening was progressing very pleasantly. After a few beers, it was time to head for the toilet. I would be lying if I didn't say I was curious to see if Lee left their laundry hamper in the bathroom.

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I was immediately brightened by the sight of their white, wicker hamper in the corner. Now I had to hope that there was some of her laundry in the hamper. I could reach the hamper from the toilet so I chose to sit down on the toilet and use the time peeing to see if I could find anything. I opened the lid and all I could see were Bruce's work clothes on the top. Not unusual as he'd probably changed just before we were due to arrive. I pushed his clothes carefully to one side and dug a little deeper.

As I neared the bottom I could see her clothes, my prize, lying at the bottom; her panties and bra. They were a pretty, pale pink, cotton set with a beautiful white lace trim. Out of curiosity I picked up her bra first and checked the label. As I had correctly guessed she was a 32C. Not wanting to waste further time I dropped them back into the hamper and picked up her panties. They were rolled up from where she had slid them down her legs. I unrolled them and flipped them open to more closely inspect the gusset. I could see her feminine juices had coated them and the shape of her mound formed on the fabric. I lifted them to my face and felt they were still damp. I brought them to my nose and breathed in her pussy scent. They were as good, if not better, than the pair I had enjoyed earlier in the week. Less sweat and lots more pussy!

As much as I would have loved to spend a bit more time with them I realized that I had already been gone for a few minutes. If I took much longer my absence would be noticed. I couldn't steal them as this would be a red flag for Lee. I reluctantly dropped them back into the hamper, rearranged Bruce's clothes over top and closed the hamper. I pulled my trousers up over my hard cock and flushed the toilet. After washing my hands, I could feel my cock was beginning to soften despite the lingering scent of Lee's pussy in my nose.

When I walked back into the lounge I could see that Jo and Lee were back and sipping their wine. I admired Lee's shapely legs as she sat on the couch with her legs crossed, bare to the knee. As I walked back to my seat Jo winked at me and smiled; she knew what I'd been up to. Shortly after I returned we finished our drinks and Lee rounded us all up to go through to the dining room. Dinner passed uneventfully but by now we were getting into the wine and we were well onto our 4th bottle. After we'd finished eating, Bruce suggested we move outside and sit on the patio and have a few nightcaps. His version of "nightcaps" was either whiskey or cognac.

By the time we were all seated on their patio Bruce was back with the glasses, ice and a few different bottles. Checking what each of us wanted he poured drinks and sat down next to Lee.

"Cheers guys." he said raising his glass. "I hope we'll see more of you."

"Cheers." We answered, sipping our drinks.

Looking around the patio I could see a hot tub tucked away in the corner. I was quite surprised as they were rare and often very expensive. Lee saw me looking and smiled.

"Ever been in one?" she asked?

"No, I've never had the good fortune." I answered.

"Well, let's fix that." said Bruce loudly.

"We didn't bring our swimsuits." said Jo.

I could see that Jo was blushing just a little and was sure her only reluctance was stripping down in front of Lee, knowing that she was wearing Lee's missing panties. They were not exactly in the greatest shape and very soiled.

"I'm sure that Lee has a bikini that will fit you." He answered, clearly not taking no for an answer.

Lee stood up and took Jo by the hand. "Let's go see what we can find."

While the girls were going to find a bikini, Bruce wandered off and returned with 2 pairs of swimming trucks.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers