Our Early Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Preparations for our weekend away.
5.9k words
4.83
9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

This is a continuation of the story and to understand the characters and the context I would recommend reading the earlier parts.

Feedback is always welcome.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The weeks leading up to our planned weekend away with Bruce and Lee seemed to drag along. After our last encounter we were really looking forward to continuing with them. We spent many evenings speaking about how we felt the weekend would play out. Following these discussions, we were both so turned on that we invariably ended up enjoying some pretty hot sessions.

We were due to leave on the Thursday afternoon after work and this would give us three nights away.

On the Sunday before our departure Jo and I were sitting in the lounge drinking our morning coffee.

"Do you think that we should go and get some new panties or some lingerie for our weekend away?" she asked.

I brightened up immediately; this was something I was always enjoyed doing with her. My mind was filled with the opportunities that panty shopping could present.

"We could even ask Bruce and Lee if they want to join us?" she carried on.

"That would be fun, why not call her and see if they are free?"

Jo got up and walked through to the bedroom to call Lee. I sat in the lounge, softly rubbing my cock as I imagined sitting in the changing booth watching Jo slipping new pairs of panties on and off. I heard her finish the call and she walked back into the longue.

"Save that for me!" she said looking at me stroking my cock up and down, my pre-cum oozing from the tip. I stopped guiltily.

"What did Lee say?" I asked

"They would love to come. They can be there by 11. That should give us enough time before we leave."

I heard the shower running and walked through to the bathroom. Seeing her soaping her full breasts soon had me rock hard once again. I dropped my shorts and joined her in the shower. We spent about half an hour in the shower massaging and soaping each other until we were both so highly aroused we couldn't wait any longer. We gave ourselves a quick dry-off and we were soon in a damp tangle on the bed. We didn't bother with any build up, and Jo lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide for me. I knelt in front of her and taking the shaft of my cock in my hand slipped it between her slippery pussy lips. Her juices were oozing from her lips, down her slit and into the crack of her ass. I guided my cock into her slit and rubbed it over her lips from her clit to the bottom of her pussy; teasing her further.

"I need you inside me!" she panted.

I lazily and slipped my cock between her folds, pressing myself slowly in, until I was buried all the way in her. I lifted her legs up, with my cock still deep inside her, until they were in perpendicular to the bed, slowly closing them and resting them against my left shoulder. As I started to thrust in and out I could feel her pussy tightly enveloping my cock. She responded by rocking her hips back at me. With long steady strokes I fucked her hard, and it wasn't long before I could feel my climax building. I give a few final thrusts and then with one last, hard push I pushed myself deep into her and felt my cum pumping into her. Her body was shaking as the last few tremors of her orgasm subsided. I spread her legs again and lowered myself on top of her body until our mouths met and we kissed deeply. We lay in a tight embrace on the bed; my cock still in her, holding my cum deep inside.

Jo moved first and motioned me to roll off her. My cock slipped from between her legs and she was ready with her hand, holding it over her pussy, preventing my cum from pouring out. She walked awkwardly to the chest of drawers and with one hand opened her panty drawer. She scratched around until she found the pair she was looking for. The baby blue pair of panties she had taken from her sister in law, Cindy, after our epic weekend. I could see she was going to have difficulty getting them up her legs with one hand, so I got up and walked over to help her. I took them from her and opened them for her to thread her feet into. I pulled them up her legs and when they reached midway up her thighs she removed her hand. Our juices oozed in a slow sticky strand dripping onto the gusset of the panties. I pulled the panties all the way up until the gusset was pressed firm against her pussy. Within moments the moisture started to ooze into the fabric and they darkened in colour. I stood in front of her and she lifted her long slim fingers to my mouth allowed me to lick up the remnants of our lovemaking. As she finished she pulled me towards her and gave me a long deep kiss, savouring the taste on my lips.

Jo finished found a white bra and once she was fastened up she finished dressing, pulling on a colourful, short sundress which showed off her beautiful legs. I pulled on some shorts and we were soon heading out of the door.

We arrived at the store just before 11 and Lee and Bruce were already in the coffee shop waiting for us. We sat down at the table and ordered coffees. As we sipped our coffee Lee and Jo were talking quietly. I nodded my head towards Bruce quizzically. He motioned me closer.

"Lee has had an idea." He said quietly. "She wants us to change partners before we get to the lingerie section and then we can help them with their selection and they can model them for us?"

His statement sounded more like a question.

"It sounds like a great idea Bruce, but Jo may be a little self-conscious." I hesitated. "Her panties are soaked. We had a little session before we left home. I certainly wouldn't mind if she doesn't?"

Bruce didn't answer and just slipped his hand under the table and rubbed his cock discreetly.

"Man, that's hot!" He paused. "I don't have a problem with that! Let's see if Lee is able to persuade her to do it?"

I looked over to Jo and could see she was a little flushed but had a broad smile on her face. She looked over at me and nodded almost imperceptibly. All I could think about was seeing Lee's gorgeous curvy body again.

We paid the bill, and all stood up. Lee took the lead and moved over to my side, taking my hand in hers. She gave it a squeeze and we walked into the store hand in hand, Bruce and Jo a little way behind us.

Being one of the most upmarket chains in the city, their fitting rooms were fully enclosed rooms and had a chair in the corner and a bench across the back, below the mirror. In those days most stores did not have separate fitting rooms for men and women and certainly didn't have an attendant checking the number of items that were being taken into the fitting room, provided we were discreet our lingerie modelling fun, would go unnoticed.

When we reached the ladies underwear, Lee and I split from Bruce and Jo, and acted as though we were shopping alone.

"Go and grab a few T Shirts so that it doesn't look suspicious when we go into the fitting rooms at the same time." She whispered to me.

I obliged and by the time I returned she was waiting for me with a handful of panties and an assortment of other lingerie. I could not wait to see what she had chosen. Being early the store was quiet and we were able to head to the fitting rooms without any one taking notice. That is apart from Bruce and Jo who were watching us intently. My mind was racing and the thought of seeing Lee in just her panties, or even better, completely naked was getting me extremely aroused. I was holding the T shirts in front of my now obvious hard on. Shorts were probably not the best thing to have worn!

Lee went ahead and once we were sure that no other customers were in the fitting area she chose the room at the end and motioned me to follow her in. I closed and locked the door and settled myself into the chair in the corner.

"Whose idea was this?" I asked.

"Bruce's actually. Now that he has admitted his love of panties and knows I am fine with it, he feels he has some catching up to do. He hasn't left the panties that Jo gave him on Sunday alone. I just hope that sniffing her panties doesn't replace having sex with me!"

"I very much doubt that! We have been able to incorporate panty play into our sex life and it's only improved it." I answered.

As we chatted Lee started to undress. She was in no way shy at all, and slipped the shoulder straps off her sundress and let it fall into a pile at her feet. She turned to face me wearing just her underwear. She was wearing a pale-yellow lace and cotton bra with matching panties. Her breasts filled the cups almost to the point of overflowing and her hard, perky nipples were poking against the fabric. As my gaze shifted down her body, my eyes locked onto her panties. The entire front panel was a patterned, see-through, lace fabric. Her red bush was clearly visible. She took a step closer to me, my face just a few inches from her panties; I saw her pronounced mound filling the panties. The lips of her pussy were forming two vertical lines and I could see that she was becoming aroused. Her arousal had dampened the gusset of the panties, her pussy scent filling the air.

I slipped my hands onto her hips and pulled her towards my face until my lips brushed her panties. My hands slipped around her legs and I started to caress her inner thighs from behind. She widened her stance, giving me better access to the bottom of her pussy. I let my finger brush over the bottom of her mound, feeling her wetness on my fingers. She let out a low moan and closed her legs, holding my hands tight against her pussy.

"You are overdressed!" she said. "Strip down and we can get started trying some of these on."

She separated her thighs for an instant and I reluctantly removed my hand. I undressed quickly, tossing my clothes into the corner of the room. My cock was painfully hard, juice oozing steadily from my tip. She stepped back and unclasped her bra and threw it onto the pile of the floor. Her panties soon followed, except this time she handed them to me. I immediately lifted them to my nose and inhaled her sweet scent.

"I hope they are OK? I am not as experienced at this as Jo is." she asked, tentatively.

"They are perfect!" My deep breaths were a sign of my approval, while slowly stroking my cock in measured purposeful strokes.

"By now I guess that Bruce has had a pleasant surprise." She laughed. "Jo told me what you guys did just before you left home. I am almost sorry that we are not there to see it!" The picture of Jo and Bruce in my mind just made me even harder.

As I continued to inhale her scent, she turned and started to rummage through the underwear she had selected. As she bent forward I admired her firm ass, standing with her legs slightly parted I could see her juicy pussy hanging like wet, ripe fruit between her legs.

Finally, she made her selection and stood in front of me holding up a pale pink pair of bikini style panties. I could see that they were of a very fine mesh fabric and there was no doubt that they would leave little to the imagination. She slipped them on, pulled them all the way up, and stood back to model them for me. They fitted like a glove. Her beautiful mound filled them perfectly and I could see the puffiness of her lips clearly through the fabric.

"Those would be a definite yes for me." I said, still stroking myself.

She turned and slipped them off, placing them on the bench next to her, she then rummaged through the pile to find the next pair. She turned and held up a full high cut white pair. They had a lace panel across the top and had smooth front made of satin. Without saying anything she slipped her feet into them and pulled them up her legs until they were firmly against her. I loved the way they looked on her, but I wasn't sure that the high cut was that sexy. For me they were a little old fashioned.

"I am not so sure about those." I answered.

She nodded in agreement. "Too old fashioned," and tossed them over to the other side of the bench.

Once again, she turned and found the next pair to try on. They were a dark blue Brazilian panty, completely made of lace with just the thin gusset made of cotton. As she pulled them up and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips. They fitted her perfectly and made the curve of her hips look even sexier. She moved closer to allow me to give them a closer inspection. I couldn't resist and rubbed my hands between her legs, tracing my fingers upwards until they slid up her slit.

"Hmmm, slow down, I am not sure I can keep it quiet if you do that!"

"Those are my favourite" Definitely a keeper." I said.

"Ok then I only need to find one more pair."

She turned and slipped them off and put them on the pile. I was a little disappointed that none of the panties we had chosen where white.

"Anything else in white?" I asked hopefully?

"Let me see. I did keep my favourite for last!"

She turned to face me, holding a white thong in her hands. They were made from patterned satin with lace panels down the sides. Not very see through but the fabric looked smooth and inviting. She pulled them up her legs, adjusting the back until she was comfortable they were the perfect fit. I was in awe. They fitted perfectly, and the lace side panels framed the "V" of her pussy perfectly. Her red pussy hair matted around the sides.

"I may need a trim before I wear these." She said running her palms down over the satin and cupping her pussy.

"Turn around for me."

She obliged and with a playful twirl turned her back to me. The fabric ran from between her legs widening until they reached the waistband. She bent forward from the waist until her fingers touched the floor. Her near perfect ass looked unbelievable and the way her pussy was cupped in the white fabric nearly sent me over the edge.

"Definitely a keeper too!" I said with a lusty groan.

"Ok that's the panties. The only other thing I would like to try on is the new body suit that I found on the rack.

She picked up the navy blue satin garment. It was silky smooth with a beautiful shine. A fine lace trim edged the top of her breasts and around the leg holes. She turned it inside out and showed me the tiny plastic press-studs. She closed the 3 press-studs. She slipped her legs through and pulled the suit up to her waist until it fitted snugly. She pulled the spaghetti straps over her shoulders and adjusted them until it fitted her breasts perfectly. The dark shiny fabric contrasted beautifully with her pale skin.

"That's beautiful!"

"I like it too." She countered.

By now I was so aroused I was stroking myself even faster; her panties still against my nose. She looked over at me and as she stared at my cock she started to caress her body; first running her hands over her breasts, her fingers teasing her hard nipples, and then working her way down her stomach until her hand was cupping her mound. She sat down on the bench across from my chair and lifted her feet up and rested them on the edge. She opened her legs wide and with one smooth stroke pulled the press-studs apart. As the pulled the fabric apart her pussy was spread wide for me to see. As she slipped her finger down her slit she pushed the hair apart and I could see her wet pussy lips and hard clitoris, puffy and swollen. In the confines of the small fitting room the scent of her pussy hung in the air. As I started to stroke faster her fingers slipped into her pussy and she was soon matching my pace with a steady rhythm. She could see I was nearing my orgasm.

"Please cum in my panties." She gasped.

I obliged and lowered her panties in front of my cock and was quickly shooting my cum onto her panties. As my orgasm subsided I looked across and Lee and could see she was in the throes of her orgasm; her body shaking and spasming uncontrollably. I could see it was taking some effort to keep from crying out.

We sat in silence for a while enjoying the moment. Lee was the first to move and stood shakily to her feet. She pulled the body suit over her head and threw it onto the "keeper" pile. She reached over and took her panties from my hands and slipped them on; her fingers massaging my cum into her pussy. The pale-yellow fabric was soaked from my cum and her juices. I very reluctantly dressed; I didn't want this to end. We gathered up the clothes we had brought into the fitting room. I stood at the doorway facing Lee and took her in my arms and we kissed deeply.

I did wonder how things had gone in the next-door fitting room between Jo and Bruce and could only hope that they had enjoyed their session as much as we had.

Once we had adjusted our clothes and looked as respectable as possible we opened the door and headed to the tills to pay for our purchases. I was very conscious that the smell of sex would be clinging to us and hoped that the fitting room had a chance to air before the next customer went in.

Jo and Bruce had not yet emerged, so we browsed through the lingerie very half-heartedly until eventually we saw them walking out of the fitting room area. I was a little surprised at the look on Jo's face. She was walking with her head bowed and I was sure something seemed to be troubling her. She walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. The smell of sex was unmistakeable. Not just a pussy smell.

Once all the items were paid for and we had said our goodbyes to Lee and Bruce we headed off to the car. As we headed home Jo said very little and I was starting to become concerned that something had happened to make her unhappy. I did try and discuss it with her, but she told me she wanted to wait until we were home and we could talk. A feeling of dread passed over me and drove the rest of the way home in silence.

Things were still very quiet when we got into the house and without a word Jo went to the bathroom. I went through to the kitchen and poured us each a glass of wine. I had a feeling that we would need it, as clearly there was a problem. No matter how hard I tried to imagine what could have happened the scenarios in my mind seemed impossible.

When I returned to the lounge Jo was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed. I sat down beside her on the couch and handed her the glass.

She was the first to speak. "I think you are not going to be mad at me?"

"Unless you tell me what you think I will be mad about, I can't comment?" I said, trying to keep my voice as light as possible.

"I let Bruce fuck me in the fitting room. I didn't intend for it to happen, but we just got carried away. Watching him stroking himself while licking our juices from my panties had me so turned on!"

"Why would that make me mad?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I was hoping that when we took the next step with them we would all be together. It almost feels like I have cheated on you." By now she was sobbing quietly.

I put my wine down and took her in my arms. "I am not mad at you. We both knew that something would happen, and it did. Just relax and tell me about it."

Her crying subsided and she was just sniffing a little.

"I chose a few pairs of panties and we went through to the fitting room next to yours. Bruce took the lead immediately and dropped his shorts and underpants. His cock was rock hard; I had forgotten how thick he is. I stood in front of him and stripped down to my underwear. He immediately saw the wetness on my panties. I told him that you had cum a huge load in me just before we left home and that I had not wiped any of it away."

"I had told him about that in the coffee shop." I said interrupting her briefly.

"Anyway, I could see that this turned him in a big way and without a word he knelt in front of me and started to lick and suck at my pussy through my panties. By this point I was so aroused my juices were pouring from me soaking my panties even more. He then slipped my panties aside and started to lick at my pussy from below, our juices filling his mouth."

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12