Our Early Life Pt. 04

Story Info
Day 2 of our weekend away with friends.
4.8k words
4.71
6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

This is a continuation of the story and to understand the characters and the context I would recommend reading the earlier parts.

Feedback is always welcome.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As is the norm I woke very early the next morning. I quietly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After I was finished I pulled on a pair of shorts and left Jo sleeping peacefully. I walked into the kitchen and could see through the patio doors, that although the sky was lightening, it was heavily overcast, and the forecasted rain would be starting soon. I made a cup of coffee and walked over to the lounge. There was a chill in the air and I was sorry I had not grabbed a T Shirt from the room. As I sat down I noticed the pile of clothes I had brought in the previous evening. Putting my coffee down on the table I stood up and walked over to the clothes. I rummaged through them until I found the shirt I had been wearing the previous evening. I slipped it on and while I was doing up the buttons I saw the ladies' underwear lying among the clothes. I picked up both pairs and returned to my coffee. In between sips of coffee I brought each pair to my nose. I loved the subtle difference between their scents. On the one hand the pair I knew that Jo had been wearing were lightly soiled but her scent on the panties was strong and very familiar.

Lee's on the other hand were far more stained; her pussy juices formed a thick crusty coating across the gusset. I lifted them to my nose. I was certain that they had had a quickie before they picked us up as the mixed scent of pussy and cum was instantly recognisable. I couldn't resist and slipped my cock out of my shorts. I was already hard and leaking precum. Using my fingers, I smeared the slimy lubricant around my cock-head and pulled my foreskin up and down. I wrapped Jo's panties around my cock and pressed Lee's to my nose. I wasn't long before I was shooting a steam of cum across the wooden floor. I sat dead still, Lee's panties still pressed to my nose; savouring her scent. Eventually I took both pairs of panties and dropped them on the couch next to me. I walked through to the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels to clean up my mess. By the time I was all done, my coffee was cold, and I headed back to the kitchen to make a fresh cup. As the kettle boiled I looked out the window and saw that I had been so busy enjoying the ladies' scents that I had not noticed the rain had started.

I had been sitting on the couch reading my book and drinking coffee for a while when I heard the other bedroom door open. I looked over and saw Lee closing the door behind her. She was wearing an ivory coloured "baby-doll" nightie that barely covered her ass. She turned and saw me sitting on the couch. She smiled and walked over to where I was sitting and leant over to give me a kiss. I couldn't help looking at her breasts, now exposed by the gaping top. Her kiss was soft and sensual, and I could feel myself hardening.

"Would you like another coffee?" She asked.

"That would be great, thanks." I stood and took my cup to her while she boiled the kettle.

"How was Jo after last night?" she asked. "As I understand it, it was the first time with another man while you were with her? She told me about her remorse on Sunday after the fitting room incident and I think she was so relieved that you were cool about it."

"I honestly couldn't hold it against her. After all she has seen me with another woman."

We walked back into the lounge and she immediately saw the panties lying on the couch.

"Some early morning relief?" She asked.

"I couldn't resist," I said sheepishly, "I know what you guys got up to, before you left home to fetch us." It was her turn to smile.

She sat next to me on the couch, her body turned towards me. She did little to cover up and I had a clear view up her nightie bringing back memories of the previous evening.

"Tell me more about your encounter with the other woman that Jo mentioned the other night?"

I needed to think carefully before answering. While on the one hand we had not kept any secrets from them I was not sure how they would feel about the encounter being with our sister in law. At least she was not related to either of us. After some mental deliberation I chose to be completely honest with her.

"Well, I hope this doesn't shock you, but the other woman was Cindy, our sister in law, Jo's brother's wife."

Lee's facial expression didn't change at all, but she remained silent.

"Jo's brother is a real asshole and we took her for dinner and one thing led to another. I am still not sure if anything will happen in the future, but she seems to be keen. She has plucked up the courage to leave him and we hope she will come and spend some time with us over Christmas."

"I hope I can meet her. She sounds great!"

"I would love to see if she is able to move here. It would be great if she was close to us."

"And us!" she said softly.

By this time, I heard a toilet flush and soon after the door opened, and Jo walked into the room. She was wearing one of my T Shirts and it did a good job of covering her.

"Good morning," she called over to us, "anyone like another cup?"

We both asked for refills and remained on the couch while Jo made us coffee. She put them on the table in front of us and slipped in between us. Lee carried on sitting with her legs slightly apart, her pussy in full view. Jo looked over at the panties lying on the lounge chair.

"Someone had all the fun this morning!" she laughed.

I noticed that Jo was now looking at Lee's pussy on display. Lee was responding and had spread her legs a little wider, giving us both a better view of her shaved lips.

"Do you like what you see?" Lee asked Jo.

"Very much!"

"I shaved just before we left. I hope that we can share notes over the weekend."

"I am hoping that we share more than just notes." Said Jo moving over to the couch next to Lee.

The interplay between the women had me growing back to full hardness and I knew that Bruce would be sorry to miss this. Without disturbing them I stood up and walked over to their bedroom door. I knocked once, and opened the door. Bruce was already awake and sitting up in bed, the sheet covering his waist.

"Come and have some coffee, you are not going to want to miss this." I said to him.

I walked back to the kitchen and made his coffee. When I returned to the lounge Jo had shifted up and was rubbing the inside of Lee's thighs. To get a better view I moved over to the couch on the opposite side of the table. Bruce came walking through wearing just a pair of boxers, his half hard cock visible. When he saw them, he was soon fully hard. He sat down next to me and watched the show unfold. By now Jo was sitting between Lee's legs and was kissing her deeply. She had one leg under Lee's and the other she spread wide giving us an uninterrupted view of her pussy. Lee's hands were tentatively rubbing up her smooth thighs. We knew that she had never been with a woman before and her hesitation was obvious. Jo cupped her breasts, her fingers flicking over her tight nipples. Lee was responding by moving her hands up Jo's legs until she reached her puffy little pussy. I couldn't sit back and just watch any longer, but didn't want to disturb their impromptu liaison. I got up and grabbed the panties lying on the chair. I passed Jo's panties to Bruce and with one movement slipped my shorts off and sat back down. I saw that Bruce immediately brought Jo's panties to his nose and breathed in her scent. He then followed my lead and slipped his pants off exposing his thick cock. As we sat on the couch stroking and sniffing our respective wives' panties I could see that Lee was watching us. By now Jo had pulled Lee's ass to the edge of the couch and was kneeling between her legs. Without any hesitation she started to lick Lee's pussy. With the unbelievably erotic sight in front of me I was having a tough time keeping myself from cumming and stopped every few minutes and just rubbed the crown of my cock with the clear juices oozing from my tip.

"Oh my gosh," Cried Lee as her first orgasm washed over her body. Her hands were pulling Jo hard against her pussy. Her body was shaking.

As she lay back against the cushion, completely spent, Jo lifted her mouth from Lee's pussy and I saw that her face was coated with Lee's juices.

She sat up on the couch and spread her legs wide, giving Lee easy access to reciprocate. Lee lifted herself from the couch, almost in a trans-like state and knelt between Jo's legs. We could see her hesitate, until with a slight shake of her head she latched her mouth onto Jo's pussy. This gave us a perfect view of her pussy from behind, her lips red and swollen. I looked over at Bruce and caught his eye. He smiled and nodded. We had similar thoughts. I dropped the panties and took my position behind Lee. I took my cock in my hand and guided it between her wet pussy lips. From the corner of my eye I saw that Bruce had also stood up and was standing next to Jo, feeding his hard cock into her mouth. I could hear Lee gasping with each hard stroke into her pussy, the sound muffled by Jo's pussy. The last hour of edging and the sexy sight in front of me soon had me shooting my cum into her. I rocked back onto my haunches and withdrew my cock from her, my cum trickled from her pussy and dripped down onto the wooden floor. Bruce was soon cumming too and I could see that Jo was struggling to keep all of his cum in her mouth, it was running down her chin and dripping onto her tits. The sounds from Jo were becoming more urgent and with a loud moan she came, her knees clamping against Lee's head, keeping her mouth pressed against her pussy.

We eventually all untangled ourselves and sat on the couches. Very little was said and we all just enjoyed the peaceful pleasure we all felt.

Lee broke the silence. "I guess we should clean up and make breakfast?"

We all wearily got up from the lounge and headed for our respective rooms to wash up.

A short while later we were all in the kitchen in various forms of dress. Lee took some fruit and yoghurt from the fridge and started chopping the fruit.

"What's on the cards for today?" Bruce asked.

"The owner told me there is a really nice farm stall about 5 kilometres from here. Why don't we take a drive and see if they have something we can eat for lunch?" I answered.

Everyone agreed and as soon as we had finished breakfast we headed back to our rooms to get changed. By the time we were in the car and heading down the muddy dirt track to the main road it was well after 12. Our lunch could be closer to dinner.

We followed the directions given by the landlord and arrived at a little farm stall on a secondary road. It looked very quiet, but the sign said they were open. We walked up the wooden stairs and walked into the building. It was beautiful. Wooden floors and well-made wooden furniture filled the room. All sorts of Knick Knacks lined the one side while the other was filled with fresh produce, pickles and freshly baked items. We browsed around, filling our baskets as we went. We paid at the checkout and headed back to the car.

Lee had bought some baked goods and the car was filled with the aroma of freshly baked bread. After a small breakfast we were all really famished. By the time we arrived back at the cabin the air had cooled significantly and in the shade of the forest we were all quite cold when we got inside.

The ladies headed to the kitchen to prepare our late lunch. I poured us each a glass of crisp dry white wine and carried the glasses to the lounge.

"Do you think it's cold enough to light the fire?" asked Bruce.

"I don't see why not, that way we don't need to sit around in jerseys and jeans all evening."

Bruce smiled over at me and winked. "My thoughts exactly!"

By the time the ladies arrived with the food the fire was starting to take, the flames warming the room. We sat eating our lunch and sipping our wine, enjoying the ambiance from the fire. I did another wine run and topped up all the glasses. The wine was starting give me a buzz and with the delicious food we were all getting quite warm.

I was the first to remove my jersey and sat back down and finished my lunch.

"It's getting quite warm in here now. If it stays this warm, we can go and slip into something a little more comfortable," said Jo.

No one disagreed.

Bruce cleared the plates from the lounge while I fetched more wine. When we returned the ladies were gone. They were obviously "slipping" into something more comfortable.

Bruce and I sat chatting and sipping our wine while we waited patiently for their return. When they did return we were not disappointed. Lee had put on the body suit she had modelled for me the previous Sunday. She looked every bit as good as I had remembered. Jo on the other hand had gone for something a little different. She was wearing a pale green camisole top with matching panties. Both were completely sheer, and her nipples were clearly viable through the thin fabric. I didn't recall seeing these and realised she must have bought them on Sunday. We had been so preoccupied I had not thought to ask her. The surprise was a pleasant one.

Bruce and I were now looking a little overdressed, and Jo made a point of reminding us.

"If you look on your beds we bought you each a little something to wear," said Lee grinning.

When I walked into the room I found a pair of blue silk boxers lying on the bed. They felt soft and sexy and I wasted no time in undressing and slipping them on. The smooth fabric slipping over my cock soon had me hardening. Thankfully this was nothing that they had all seen already. When I returned to the lounge Bruce was already there, and I saw he was wearing a similar pair of boxers, only his were red. He too had a sizeable lump in his boxers.

"Very sexy!" said Lee. "I think they were a good choice Jo."

"We went on a little shopping spree during our lunch break yesterday and found these boxers. I hope you guys like them?" said Jo.

We both assured them that we were very happy with their purchases.

We sat in the lounge sipping on our drinks. It was hard not to stare at the two lovely ladies sitting with us. Their lingerie made them look even sexier than they already were. By now modesty was gone, and the way they were sitting gave us a gorgeous view of their pussies and their hard nipples clearly visible through the thin fabric of their lingerie. Bruce and I responded as expected and both of our cocks were soon peeping through the front slits of our boxers.

I sat absentmindedly rubbing the top of my cock with one hand, while I sipped my wine with the other. Bruce looked over at me and laughed. He was also fondling himself while we chatted.

It was not long before the conversation returned to matters sexual.

"Well I have had my first bi experience this weekend, and I would like to add that it was way better than I expected. What about you guys, have you ever done anything with other guys?" Lee asked.

We both looked a little sheepish. This is not a topic of conversation that most guys want to have! It was however very clear that they would not accept a brush off and were expecting something back from us.

"Well," I said hesitating for a moment, "I did mess around with some friends when we were teenagers. Nothing hardcore we just gave each other hand jobs."

"Are you sure that was all," said Jo smiling, "she knew the full story.

Blushing deeply, I continued, "well there was one occasion when my best friend at school and I tried sucking each other off."

"How did you like that?" Lee asked.

By now I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Bruce had remained silent throughout the discussion and I had no way of gauging his reaction to this revelation. We had agreed to total honesty, so I decided to continue.

"Well it certainly wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. The taste was a bit different but as you know from my recent panty play the taste of cum doesn't bother me these days. I think the part I can still remember more clearly was the super smooth texture in my mouth. I don't think there is any other part of the human body that is as smooth."

Jo looked reassuringly over at me and winked. "Come on Bruce your turn to confess." she said looking over at him.

He was silent for a few minutes. When he eventually started to speak he was looking directly at Lee, almost trying to gauge her reaction. Lee was smiling back at him and I think this gave him the courage to continue.

"Well when I was at boarding school we got up to all sorts of stuff together. I think most boys do. But we never went any further than hand jobs. I think we were all too frightened of being branded as faggots! I would be lying if I didn't say I was curious though and now having tasted cum filled panties certainly has my curiosity even more piqued."

"Well then, let's just take it slowly." said Jo.

"Why don't we move the couches out a little and move our mattresses from the rooms in here and we can lie in front of the fire?" suggested Lee.

Bruce and I got up and went to drag the mattresses back into the lounge. By the time we had returned the women had moved the coffee table and pushed the couches back to accommodate the 2 double bed mattresses. By the time we were finished, and straightened the sheets we had an area of about 2 meters by 4 meters in front of the fire.

Bruce was the first to move. He slipped off his boxers and lay down across the floor on his back, his hard cock pointing upwards, he precum leaking from his tip. Jo was the next to move and removed her top and panties and without a word knelt at his head; her legs spread. She slowly edged herself toward him until her pussy was directly above his mouth and then slowly lowered her body down onto his; her mouth latching onto his dripping cock. Her mouth slid down his shaft until his cock was almost at her throat. He responded immediately and started to eat her pussy with undisguised passion.

I was so turned on by this point that I tossed my boxers aside and sat admiring the view of Jo's ass and pussy in front of me. Lee walked over and took my cock in her hand. Kneeling in front of me she took me in her mouth and started to suck the tip of my cock into her mouth, her hands gently caressing my balls. I could feel my orgasm building and needed to stop before I came quicker than I wanted to. I tapped her on the side of the head gently, and she immediately understood and pulled back until my cock slipped from between her lips. I lay her down next to Jo and kneeling in front of her released the press studs from the fabric covering her pussy. She lifted her hips from the bed and pulled the body suit up, tossing it onto the couch. She lay back and spread her legs wide; ready for me. I knelt between her legs and lowered my head to her swollen pussy. I pursed my lips and sucked her clit into my mouth; my fingers slipped between her folds, inching their way in, until my two middle fingers were deep inside her; pressing against the upper wall of her pussy. She immediately started to react and was thrusting at my face. She had told us before that she was very multi orgasmic and it really didn't take much to get her off and I could see that this time would be no different. Her juices were flowing freely from her pussy, down her ass cheeks and she soon saturated the sheets with her wetness. She gave a last, loud cry; a hard push, and I felt her body convulsing and quivering as her orgasm wracked her body.

After a few minutes I reluctantly lifted my head from between her legs. I tried my best to lick up all her juices from my lips and fingers. She eventually lifted her head and smiled at me. She sat up slowly; in an almost dream like state.

"I want you to try something." she said in a shaky voice.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers
12