Our Early Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

"I would be lying if I didn't say I would be tempted to sniff a few of your friends' panties. Particularly Beverly's. I have often seen the back of her panties sticking up over her jeans, and they look so sexy."

She smiled, "Beverly always wears beautiful panties. When we were changing into our swimming costumes, I also saw she was completely shaved."

In 1970 this was very uncommon and certainly had me thinking. Although I loved Jo's soft beautiful pussy hair, my mind was racing at the thought of licking her bald pussy.

"I guess it would be ok if it were just their panties," she said, "I would be pissed if I caught you doing anything with my friends." This was a far better outcome than I could ever have expected. Now that I had her blessing, I would be on the lookout for her friends' panties when we next visited them.

The opportunity rolled around a few days later when Jo and I were invited to Beverly's house to dinner with her boyfriend. For the day preceding our visit I ran the scenarios through my head and thought of the possible ways I could get my hands on a pair of her panties. Provided she had not done her washing, and her laundry hamper was in the bathroom and not her bedroom I would be OK.

We arrived and their house around 7 and sat on the veranda having drinks. I knew that if I went to the toilet too quickly, it would look a little odd. Jo and Beverly went inside to finish the dinner and Beverly's boyfriend, and I chatted outside. A short while later Beverly called us inside to eat. I decided to take this opportunity to head to the bathroom before we sat down for dinner. I carefully locked the bathroom door behind me and scanned the room. I saw a white wicker laundry basket in the corner and wasted no time in opening the lid. There was not a lot in the basket, and I could only see a pair of jeans, a bra and her shirt. I took all the clothes out and carefully looked through them to see if her panties were tangled up with the jeans. Nothing! Either she was still wearing them, or she had been wearing jeans without panties. I was disappointed as my whole weeks' thoughts had been about getting my hands on her panties. I sniffed and the crotch of her jeans and could detect the faint smell of pussy but nothing like a pair of panties. I put the clothes back into the basket and flushed the toilet. We sat down for dinner, and I think that Jo could see I was a little subdued for the remainder of the evening.

"Is everything ok?" Jo asked in the car on the way home later that night.

"Fine," I answered, "it's just been a long week."

We drove home in silence.

Jo unlocked the door, and I followed her into the flat. We didn't even switch on any lights and made our way to bed. I went to the bathroom then slipped into bed. I was lying in bed contemplating my disappointing evening and could hear Jo on the toilet. I had to shake myself out of this funk. Jo walked into the room completely naked, and the sight of her beautiful body and her small pert breasts soon got me over my disappointment.

"Did you look for a pair of Beverly's panties tonight?" she asked.

There was no use in lying.

"Yes, she must have done her laundry last night. All that I found was a pair of jeans, a top and her bra. She must have been still wearing the panties." I answered. Jo slipped her hand under the pillow and with a flourish produced a pair of baby blue panties. By now I knew her panty collection well enough to know that they weren't hers.

"I got there before you!" she said. "I wasn't sure if you would pluck up the courage to take them."

She lifted them to my nose. I breathed in deeply and could feel myself hardening immediately. Beverly's scent was quite different to Jo's but just as good in its own way. I could feel Jo taking my cock in her hand, and I sniffed her best friend's panties she quickly jerked me off until I came all over her hand and my stomach. We lay still for a few minutes, and I could feel my cock slowly soften. She took the panties from my nose and used them to wipe up the mess.

Chapter 3

I met Jo's family just before our wedding. My in-laws flew into town about a week before the big day. Jo and her brother had never been close, and as he was in the forces, he and his new wife were not able to attend our wedding.

It was about three years later that I finally met my brother in law, Trevor, for the first time. He had been married shortly before us, and I was looking forward to meeting him and his wife, Cindy. I was a bit apprehensive about meeting him as he had been a great sportsman growing up and all I had heard from Jo, was that he was a real arrogant prick with a very short temper.

We flew into town on Saturday, picked up a hire car and headed for our hotel. We had both received our bonuses and able to afford a nice 3 star relatively close to where Trevor and Cindy lived. After we had checked in and unpacked our bags, we freshened up and headed for their home.

On meeting, to say I was underwhelmed by my brother in law would be an understatement. Like so many guys who are the school hero, he clearly had not mentally developed past High School age and too many long days (and nights) at the sports club had left him looking older than his years. The arrogance was still alive and well.

The same could not be said about my sister in law. Cindy was a short blonde woman with gorgeous curves. She was easy to get on with and had a bubbly personality. I wondered more than once how she had ended up with him or how long she would stay!

We sat in the lounge chatting, and Jo and Trevor spent most of the time catching up on events in their hometown since she had left to head South. It gave me an opportunity to study Cindy a little closer. She had shoulder length blonde hair, beautiful smooth pale skin and a gorgeous, welcoming smile. Despite Trevor being a real dickhead she tried her best to keep the conversation light and fun.

She was wearing a short, low-cut, sundress which showed off her breasts beautifully. I would guess a C cup, with cleavage swelling above her dress. She had lovely shapely legs and beautifully manicured feet. I was so busy looking her over that I didn't notice that she was watching me.

She looked me in the eye and winked at me. I coloured, as I realised that I had been caught. I wondered what the wink had been about. Being caught staring at your sister in law with lascivious thoughts was probably not the most socially acceptable behaviour. I quickly glanced around to see if anyone else had seen the silent exchange. Fortunately, they were so deep in conversation that they had not noticed.

Trevor poured us all drinks and after a few glasses of wine the conversation started to loosen up. Jo and Trevor chatted about the various family members that Cindy and I did not even know; giving us an opportunity to talk quietly. While doing so, she turned to face me on the couch, and her sundress started to rise, up her legs. I simply could not resist a glance down to admire her legs. At that moment she caught my eye and smiled. Caught again! Her knees parted slightly, and I caught a glimpse of her panties; a white lace pair; my favourite! I looked her in the eye and smiled. This time she flushed. Encouraged by my appreciative smile, her knees parted a little more. This time giving me a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy mound, and the light lace fabric cupping her sex. I had to see if I could get a pair of her panties before we left!

When we had arrived, I noticed that they had two bathrooms. That is always a bad sign for panty lovers and hosts seldom leave their laundry basket in the guest toilet! I would have to come up with another plan. I excused myself and headed for the guest bathroom. As I was peeing, I heard a knock at the door. "I am in here" I yelled. I heard footsteps walking away from the bathroom. I finished peeing and looked around the bathroom. As expected there was no laundry basket in the bathroom, but I did see Cindy's wet bikini hanging up in the shower. I pulled back the curtain all the way and leant in to remove her bikini bottom off of the shower head. They were damp, and I was immediately disappointed. Once they had been wet in the pool, there was only a tiny chance of being any of her pussy scent left. I lifted them to my nose and gave a good sniff. I could smell the faintest scent of pussy, but it was so light I could hardly get a whiff of her. I put them back, partially closed the shower curtain leaving the bathroom.

When I returned to the lounge, I saw that Jo's seat was now empty and it had obviously been her that had knocked at the bathroom door. I could hear Trevor getting drinks in the kitchen leaving Cindy sitting on the couch alone. I returned to my seat on the sofa opposite her. From where I was sitting I could see Trevor in the kitchen, but he could not see Cindy sitting opposite me. Cindy looked me in the eye and winked once again.

I flushed; wondering if she knew that I had had my nose buried in the gusset of her bikini. While looking me in the eye, she slowly parted her legs, once again giving me a clear view up her skirt. This time her panties were gone, and I could see her lovely pink pussy lips through her blonde hair. With Jo and Trevor being out of the room I had a chance to look more carefully at her pussy. As I stared at her, she leant forward and took my hands in hers. I felt something soft and warm being pushed into my hands. I looked down and saw the panties she had been wearing were now in my hands. We heard a toilet flush, and she quickly closed her legs while I hurriedly stuffed Cindy's panties into my pocket. Jo came walking back into the room. She shrugged and shook her head. I wondered what she was trying to tell me?

Trevor returned with our drinks, and for the next half an hour we sat in the lounge chatting. At about 3 pm, Jo stood up and stretched. "I think I would like a lie down before dinner. It's been a long day. " She took me by the hand and pulled me up off the couch. We said our goodbyes and got into the car to go back to our hotel. We chatted in the car on the way back and as expected the topic was mostly about how much of a prick her brother still was. She seemed surprised that he had merely never grown up. "How does a prick like that end up with a lovely woman like Cindy?" I asked. Jo smiled "She is very attractive. Especially her little white panties!" I flushed again. I had thought we had been more discreet. I looked over at Jo, and she was grinning from ear to ear. I had been apprehensive about how she would feel about me perving over her brother's wife, but it was evident she was not phased. I wondered how she would feel about the panties that were burning a hole in my pocket.

Chapter 4

Once back in the hotel room, I headed straight for the bathroom to pee. As I stood peeing, I fished Cindy's panties from my pocket and brought them to my nose. I was hit by the beautiful scent of her pussy. It was very different from Jo's but in a similar way, so sweet. I returned to the room, and she had already undressed and was lying on the bed completely naked with her eyes closed and her legs slightly parted. I sat on the edge of the bed and slipped my shorts off. I quickly removed Cindy's panties from my pocket and pushed them under my pillow.

My fingers traced down Jo's flat stomach and to the rise of her beautiful pussy mound, my fingers working their way over the rise and running gently through her hair until my fingers found her hard clit. I continued downwards and could feel her wetness seeping from between her lips. "Did you get a pair of her panties?" she asked; smiling.

"No, there was no laundry hamper in the bathroom, just a damp pair of bikini bottoms," I answered. I was a little surprised. I had not been sure whether her openness with my panty play would extend to family members!

"Cindy must have done the washing this morning. Their laundry basket was empty." She said grinning at me. "You are out of luck for the time being."

My mind was racing; do I tell her about the pair that Cindy had given me or would that be too much? My desire to be completely honest with Jo coupled with my wanting to enjoy the panties under my pillow won out. I slipped my hand under the pillow and pulled the panties out. Jo looked over and saw the tiny white panties in my hand. "Cindy passed these to me as I was leaving," I said.

She smiled "I suppose that considering that you had been getting a good look at them, she would have realised that you were enjoying them!"

I was relieved. I had been apprehensive about how Jo would take this, but it was apparent that she was not unhappy about this turn of events. She took the panties from my hand, flipped them over and looked at them more carefully. With the damp gusset between her fingers, Jo brought them up to my nose, rubbing the wet spot against my lips and nose. With her free hand, she took my cock in her hand and started to pull my foreskin back slowly. My precum was oozing from my tip, and between strokes, she was gathering my clear liquid and licking it off her fingers. With my nose buried in my sister in laws panties, I could feel my orgasm starting. I was not going to hold back but instead just thrust my hips up to meet the movement of her hand until with a loud groan my cum started to shoot from my cock in a thick wet steam. Jo continued to stroke my member gently, coaxing the last few drops from me.

I lay back and just savoured the intense feeling. Jo took the panties off my nose and turning them inside out she started to gently clean my cock and stomach with the gusset of Cindy's panties. What she did next nearly floored me.

She rolled over onto her back and slipped the panties over her feet, up her legs until the cum stained gusset was lodged firmly against her wet pussy. Giving them a rub to make sure they were snugly pulled over her pussy, "Your turn lover!" she said lying back and parting her legs. I could see my cum had drenched them and was oozing through the thin fabric.

I wasted no time kneeling between her legs and burying my face into the wet crotch of her panties. That familiar scent of pussy and cum was heavenly. My tongue ran up and down the furrow of her slit and back up to the hard nub of her clit. She was oozing pussy juice, and the panties were by now even more sodden. I didn't want to wait any longer and pulled her tight panties to one side and buried my face in her pussy. I could taste my cum mixed with her pussy juices. Jo was clearly very turned on by the afternoon's events, and it was a matter of minutes before she was bucking her pussy into my face, her cries loud and urgent. With one final cry, she pushed hard against me, and I could feel her juices pouring from her pussy. I lay still between her legs, my mouth still gently sucking her pussy; letting her juices run between my lips.

Our post orgasmic pleasure was quickly broken by the ring of the hotel telephone. I reluctantly took my mouth from her pussy, and she rolled over and picked up the phone. I stood up and walked to the bathroom for a piss. I could hear Jo on the telephone but not what she was saying. As I walked back into the room, she was finishing off the call, and I sat on the bed waiting to hear what the call was about. I wondered who it could be as not many people knew where we were staying?

"That was Cindy; my brother has been called into work. One of the guys on the night shift has called in sick, so he has to fill in. She was calling to cancel dinner this evening." Jo said.

"Why doesn't she join us here at the hotel for dinner then?" I asked.

"I could call her back and suggest it," Jo said shrugging. She picked up her address book lying next to the bed and quickly dialled the number. After a short conversation, Jo was smiling as she put down the phone. "She would love to join us."

We both headed for the shower to get ready for our dinner with Cindy. As I dressed, I looked across and saw that Jo had picked up Cindy's panties off the bed and after a brief inspection slipped her feet through the legs and once again pulled them up; giving them a light rub against her mound. I could feel my cock hardening all over again.

Once dressed we got downstairs to the ladies' bar, Cindy was already there. She was looking radiant, wearing a pair of white cotton trousers and a thin, pale blue blouse. Both the trousers and the top were slightly see through. See through enough for me to see her matching white bra and panties underneath. I wondered if she had any inkling that my wife was wearing the panties she had worn, and then give me earlier. They were now very wet, filled with all three of our juices! We sat in the bar and while the ladies had a glass of white wine each, I drank a large beer. I had a big thirst from the afternoon's activities. As I drank my beer, I looked across and Cindy. I could see her nipples were hard and strained against the thin fabric of her bra and blouse. I was sure that this had not escaped Jo's gaze.

We finished up our drinks and made our way through to the restaurant. Jo and Cindy walked in front, and I followed behind; using the opportunity to get a better look at Cindy's panties through her trousers. I kept wondering if I would get another chance to smell her beautiful pussy.

To celebrate our first meeting with Cindy, I ordered a good bottle of champagne. I must add that from the few years that we had been married I had quickly realised that when Jo drank champagne she became very uninhibited and adventurous. "We very seldom drink champagne," said Cindy, "Trevor always says it's just a waste of money, but I do love it!" Jo topped up our glasses finishing the first bottle. I signalled for the waiter to bring another. "I love drinking champagne," said Jo, "I find it makes me feel so sensual and sexy."

"I will tell you after the next glass," said Cindy, draining the last bit before I refilled her glass.

The evening progressed as expected and the champagne flowed. By the time we had finished our main course, we were well into the third bottle. The conversation had already become easier, and it was apparent that Cindy was not happy in her marriage. When the conversation got around to starting a family, Cindy just snorted. "You need to have sex to have a baby," she blurted out. Her face flushed.

Jo took her hand, "Are you and Trevor going through a bad patch?"

"A bad few years more like it! No sooner than we were married, and Mister romantic found that drinking with his mates at the country club is more fun than keeping his wife satisfied." Cindy started to cry, her little nose now red. Jo fished a tissue from her bag and gave it to Cindy. "why couldn't I have married a virile, red-blooded man like you did?" she asked trying to push back her sobs. Jo leant forward to me.

"I think we should take Cindy up to the room; she doesn't want all these people seeing her so upset. Order us a nightcap that we can drink it in the room" Without waiting for a reply she took Cindy by the hand, and they stood up and headed out of the dining room.

I settled the bill and ordered a bottle of single malt and a bucket of ice to be delivered to our room. As I stood in the lift, I contemplated how the evening had turned out. I was disappointed that my prick of a brother in law was able to fuck up and evening without even being here! When I opened the bedroom door, the ladies were nowhere to be seen. I saw Jo's bag on the bed so knew they must be in the bathroom. I tapped on the door and told them I was back. "We will be out in a minute" called Jo.

Room service delivered the bottle of scotch, ice and three glasses. I let the waiter out and locked the door behind him. Almost immediately the bathroom door opened, and the ladies came walking out. I could see that Cindy's tears were now over and from the look on Jo's face she was up to something! If they had been in the bathroom, they had probably had a pee, and if that were the case, Cindy would have recognised Jo wearing her panties. As she was now smiling, rather than crying as she had been a short while before, she was not too freaked out by this. Cindy walked over and sat on the bed while I poured us drinks.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers