Our Early Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

"I hope you don't mind if I get this dress off, it's not very comfortable." Said Jo slipping her heels off and reaching for the zip. I saw the dress fall to her feet. Her panties still on and pressed snugly against her pussy. She reached around and undid her bra and dropped it on the floor with her dress. She opened the cupboard and dug out a short silk nightie. It was one of my favourites. It was cream satin with a lace detail along the top. If she turned, I could see the sides of her nipples through the lace. Being thin and short it barely covered her panties; occasionally as she lifted her arms, I could see Cindy's white panties peeping out below.

Jo joined Cindy sitting on the bed, and I gave them each their drinks. I slipped off my shoes and sank into the armchair in the corner. I had the best seat in the room with a great view of my wife's pussy under the nightie and Cindy's hard nipples pressed against her top. Neither of them said a word and just sat sipping their drinks in silence. I couldn't keep quiet any longer. "Are either of you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Whatever do you mean," asked Jo with a naughty smile on her face.

"You know exactly what I mean," I said. Not wanting to say it out loud.

Cindy giggled "I think he means your panties; or should I say my ex-panties. When I gave you those panties earlier, I didn't believe that you would tell Jo."

"Jo and I have a very open and honest relationship. Added to which she knows about my love of panties." I answered. "How did you know I love panties?"

"The way you kept looking up my skirt was the first clue. When I went to the guest bathroom and saw that my bikini had been moved my suspicions were confirmed!" she answered. "My brother's friends used to steal my panties when I was living at home, so I know how much it turns some men on to play with them."

I got up from the chair and took the ladies glasses from them so that I could refill them. This kind of talk had me rock hard, and I needed something to distract myself. I stood in front of her while she drained the last bit and as she handed the glass to me could see that she was looking directly at the bulge in my trousers. I didn't try to hide it from her; I was turned on knowing she was looking at the outline of my cock. I reluctantly turned away and while pouring drinks could hear the ladies whispering quietly. I was dying to listen to what they were up to!

When I turned around to give the ladies their drinks I could see that Cindy's blouse was half unbuttoned giving me a good view of the tops of her milky white breasts and her beautiful bra. Cindy just smiled at me and took the drink from my hand. When I passed Jo her drink, she asked me to put it on the coffee table at the foot of the bed. I turned away for a moment to get my drink and then I turned back I could see that Jo was continuing to remove Cindy's blouse, button by button. I flopped back into my chair and watched what was unfolding in front of me. This evening was going in a direction I had not expected!

As Jo slipped Cindy's blouse off, she went to work on the clasp of her bra. Cindy opened her legs as wide as she could across the corner of the bed. Her white pants pulled up against her pussy, and I could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips forming a perfect camel toe. I leant forward in my chair to get a better look and saw that her moisture was leaking through the white panties and into the fabric of her pants. In the meantime, Jo freed her breasts from the constraints of her bra, and they swung free. Jo rubbed them softly, her palms rubbing against her nipples. They were cute and pert with beautiful pink areola and thick hard nipples. By this time, I was rock hard. Watching my wife undress my sister in law was the most erotic sight I had ever witnessed. I was openly rubbing my cock through my trousers.

"Why not just take them off?" Jo whispered.I didn't hesitate, I was quickly unfastening my belt and slipped them down onto the floor. My underpants and shirt quickly followed, and as I sat down, I saw that Cindy was watching my cock with interest.

"Your turn Cindy," said Jo, helping Cindy to her feet and unfastening her trousers. Jo was evidently taking charge. She pulled them down Cindy's legs taking care to keep her panties in place. I was staring at Cindy's panties. They were beautiful; delicate white lace with a satin back, and a very wet cotton gusset. By this time, I had my cock in my hand and was slowly pulling my skin up and down the length of my cock. The precum was oozing freely, and the purple head of my cock was glistening in the light from the hotel room. Jo sat on the bed behind Cindy and pulled her close to her. Her hands were rubbing around the front of her panties over the satin and lace and coming to rest against her pronounced mound. As she rubbed up and down Cindy's slit, I could see her panties becoming wetter and wetter, her juices flowing freely.

"Slow down there!" she said looking at me. "I don't want you coming too soon." She slowly pulled Cindy's panties down her legs; the gusset momentarily trapped between the wet lips of her pussy. As they came free, they dropped down her legs, and she stepped out of them allowing Jo to reach down and pick them up. She tossed them over to me, and I caught them with one hand. "That's just a starter!" she said guiding Cindy around to the side of the bed. I raised the panties to my nose and for the second time that day I was savouring the aroma of Cindy's juicy pussy. As I nuzzled my nose and mouth against her panties with one hand, I stroked my cock with the other, edging consistently. By this stage, Jo had guided Cindy onto the bed with her body propped up on the pillows and her legs spread wide. The sweet little pussy now spreading open with her lips pronounced, her juices oozing from inside her.

Jo knelt between Cindy's legs, and she brought her face towards Cindy's pussy. As far as I was aware, this was the first time my wife had gone down on another woman? As she feasted on Cindy's pussy her tongue licking up and down her slit, drinking her juices, her pussy was swollen and pronounced between her legs, Cindy's panties that were now being worn by Jo, were soaked from our juices. I couldn't sit and watch any longer and crawled onto the bed, turned onto my back, slipped my head between her legs and latched my mouth onto her waiting pussy. I immediately smelt the combination of pussy juice with a scent of cum mixed in. I tongued her pussy up and down and quickly felt her respond by pushing her pussy against my face. I slid my one hand up and pulled her panties to one side to allow myself free access to her hairy pussy. I slipped my tongue between her pussy lips and pushed in as a far as I could. Her urgent thrusts were grinding her clit against my nose. As she licked steadily on Cindy's pussy, I could hear their combined cries becoming louder and more urgent. I knew that Jo was close and could feel her clamping her thighs around my head and her clit grind away. As I continued to lick, I heard Cindy finally give one last loud, cry as her orgasm ripped through her body. I upped the tempo of my licking and could feel Jo's entire body go stiff as she followed Cindy with her orgasm.

We untangled our bodies from one another and lay down alongside each other. The two ladies on either side of me. I lay on my back, and my cock was pointing directly upwards. Cindy was the first to move and slid her hand down my torso, over my stomach and took my cock in her tiny hands. She pulled the skin back slowly exposing my glans and scooped a bit of my precum up with her fingers and brought them to her mouth, before tentatively licked the sticky clear juice, and it was apparent that she was deciding whether she liked the taste. All doubts were quickly pushed aside as she leant over and took my cock in her mouth, her tongue dancing around my head.

"Don't cum yet," commanded Jo, "I want that first load inside Cindy!" I gently pressed Cindy on the side of her head to stop her. I was not going to be able to stand much more of this, and my balls were ready to pump their load. Cindy got up from next to me, passed her leg over my body until the swollen lips of her pussy were poised above my hard cock. She slowly lowered herself onto me and I could feel her warm wetness envelop me as my cock slipped easily into her.

"Don't try and hold back," said Jo. "Pump her pussy full of your hot cum!" I didn't hold back for a second, I lifted my ass from the bed and plunged myself deep into her pussy. After a brief hesitation, she quickly responded by thrusting back against me, our pelvic bones bumping forcefully together. It was not more than about ten long hard strokes before I could feel myself reaching the point of no return. Jo could hear from my laboured breathing that I was close and just whispered her encouragement. As I felt my cum race up the shaft of my cock, into Cindy, I pulled her hard against me, my cock throbbing as it squirted my cum deep into her. We lay still for a few minutes in a tight embrace, my cock still deep inside her. I could feel Jo slowly rubbing at my soft balls until my cock slowly shrunk and slipped from Cindy's pussy; my cum slowly oozing from between her lips. Cindy rolled onto her back on the bed her knees clamped tightly shut, trapping my cum inside her. Jo in the meantime picked Cindy's discarded panties from the arm of the chair and helped her to put them back on.

We all lay down next to each other on the bed. We knew that we could keep enjoying each other until sunrise but knew that Cindy had to get home before Trevor finished his night shift. Reluctantly we untangled ourselves and Cindy slipped slowly off the side of the bed. I could see she was headed for the bathroom. I don't want to miss this! I moved quickly off the bed and followed her to the bathroom door. As expected she slipped the panties down her legs exposing her well-fucked pussy to me and sat down on the toilet. It took a few minutes before I could see her start peeing and the sexy hissing noise from her pussy as her pee squirted into the bowl. She looked down at her panties, stretched tight between her knees, and ran her fingers through the slimy juices that were now thick against the gusset. She looked up at me and smiled. She slipped the panties down her legs and handed them over to me. I leant forward and kissed her deeply on the lips. My cock back to full hardness.

"I wish I could stay and enjoy that lovely cock of yours," she whispered. "That is the first decent sex I have had since we were married!" I released her from my embrace and watched as she wiped her pussy with a piece of toilet paper.

"Keep the panties; I hope I can borrow a pair from Jo so that Trevor doesn't notice. Although that's highly unlikely!" She walked back into the bedroom naked. As she walked past, I watched her graceful movements and the gorgeous curves of her body.

I returned to my chair and picked up my unfinished drink. The whisky was burning as I gulped it down. "Jo, can I please borrow a pair of your panties to wear home? You guys can enjoy that pair for a while longer."

Jo walked over to the dresser, opened the drawer and dug through her panties until she found a white cotton pair. She passed them over to Cindy with a smile. "I will clean these two pairs before I return them," Jo said.

"Don't!" said Cindy quickly. "I would rather have some fun with them when you guys are gone!"

I sat and watched Cindy redressing. It was almost as erotic as having watched her undress earlier. Her moist pussy was leaving its mark, having leaked through the white cotton panties and onto the thin fabric of her pants.

"You will need to have your bag in front of your pussy when you leave the hotel." Jo laughed. "we don't want the whole hotel to see your wet pussy through your pants."

Cindy just giggled and carried on with her bra and blouse. She walked through to the bathroom and brushed her hair and sprinkled her face with cold water. She dried her hands and face and returned to the bedroom. Jo was standing waiting for her and took her into her arms in a tight embrace. Watching one clothed beauty hugging a nearly naked one had my cock standing up proudly. Cindy broke the embrace and knelt on the bed to kiss me. As our lips touched, I felt her take my cock in hand and give it the last stroke. "I will call you tomorrow," she said standing and reluctantly left the room.

By the time Jo had closed and locked the door, I had crawled up onto the bed and was lying on my back, with my cock pointing up. Without saying a word, she crawled over to me, raised her leg over me, and slowly impaled herself on my cock. We made slow sensual love. Having cum a short while before there was no danger of cumming too quickly so I just carried on stroking in and out until with a quiet moan Jo's pussy contracted around my cock as her second orgasm racked her body. This was enough to send me over the edge, and I was soon pumping a load of my hot cum into her. We lay still for quite some time; both deep in thought.

"Let's chat about this in the morning'" Jo whispered. "I need to get some sleep." We kissed briefly and rolled over on our sides. My body was spooning behind her. My soft wet cock nestled against the cheeks of her ass. I lay for a short while; my mind was so full of thoughts of how this day had ended up like this. How did it get from me sneaking glances at my sister in law's panties to me pumping her full of cum? With that thought in my mind, I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 5

I awoke early the next morning. I am the early riser in the family and Jo tends to sleep much later. I enjoyed my alone time in the mornings. I got out of bed with my morning hard-on pointing up. I wandered through to the bathroom, and it took a few minutes before my cock sufficiently subsided for me to piss. Giving it a good shake to get the droplets off, I walked naked back into the room. I looked over at Jo, lying sleeping deeply on the bed, her body was covered by just a sheet.

I wandered over to the dresser and switched the kettle on. As I was preparing my morning coffee, my eyes caught sight of 2 pairs of beautiful panties flung carelessly over the arm of the chair. I sat down on it and picked the panties up. One pair was far more soiled than the other. My cum that had oozed from Jo's pussy meant that they were still quite damp. The pair that Cindy had been wearing were starting to dry already. I brought Cindy's pair to my nose and inhaled the beautiful scent of her pussy. My mind took me back to the previous evening, and the taste and smell of her pussy had me hard again. I switched the panties over and brought Jo's pair to my nose. Our combined juices were simply fantastic! One pair smelt of pussy while the other of pure sex. Equally good!

I dropped the panties back on the arm of the chair and finished making coffee. I sat back down and sipped my coffee I rubbed my cock lazily with my free hand. I was still hard, but by now my precum was starting to ooze from the swollen tip of my cock. While I sipped my coffee I took the cum filled pair that Jo had been wearing and wrapped them around my cock; slowly while I was edging myself closer and closer to orgasm. Finishing my coffee I put the cup down on the table and picked up the other pairs. Holding them to my nose and savouring the scent of her pussy. The taboo nature of these panties made it more erotic; they were my sister in laws panties! Sitting back with Cindy's panties against my nose, while stroking my cock with the other pair, had me quickly shooting wads of cum into the already damp gusset. I sat back, dazed by the pleasure of my orgasm. The last remnants of cum oozed from my tip, drenching the panties. I must have sat there for about 20 minutes, the memory of the previous day soon got my cock swelling all over again. I was looking forward to Jo waking up so she could give me details of her discussion with Cindy.

I cleaned up and dropped the two pairs of panties on the carpet next to the chair. I reached for my book and tried to read a few chapters before Jo woke up. I was only moderately successful as my mind kept returning to our adventure of the previous day.

About an hour later I saw Jo start to stir in the bed. She slowly sat up rubbing her face, looking across the darkened room to where I was sitting. "Good morning lover," she said groggily. "Can you order some coffee from room service?"

I walked over to the phone next to the bed and dialled room service, ordering a tray of coffee and orange juice. I headed to the bathroom to put on the white gown behind the door and sat on the bed next to Jo. She had propped herself up on the pillows; the sheet lying across her hips, with her breasts uncovered. I took her breast in my palm, my fingers caressing her nipples. I could feel them harden under my touch. "Let's wait until the coffee," she said almost breathlessly.

A few minutes later we heard a knock at the door, "Room service," a female voice called. I got up and headed for the door while Jo pulled the sheet up to her neck. I opened the door and saw a young woman standing at the door. She was a chubby brunette with a beautiful face. She walked into our room with a great big smile.

"Can I put it down on the table?" she asked.

"Sure," I answered. As she bent down with the tray, I saw her eyes lock onto the two pairs of panties lying on the floor next to my chair. I was suddenly conscious of the scent of sex in our room. She stood up, her face flushed. She handed me the bill, and I quickly signed the chit and gave it back to her. "I hope you have a fantastic day." She said heading out of our room. When I turned back, I saw that Jo was working hard not to laugh out loud.

"She saw the panties next to the chair!" she said now giggling. "All she could smell was sex in this room! I hope we haven't corrupted her young mind!"

I poured us a cup of coffee each and handed Jo hers. I sat next to her on the bed. "You need to tell me how we went from Cindy crying in the restaurant to a full-blown threesome in less than half an hour?" I asked.

"I was quite surprised it moved so fast too," Jo said. "While on the lift, on the way up here, we were talking about how she envied our relationship and most importantly the way we were so obviously so physically attracted to each other. She was telling me that Trevor had not come near her for nearly six months. Their sex life appears to be very dull. No oral sex as Trevor seems to be very anti; he says it's dirty." Jo almost spat the words out in disgust. "I told her that there was no more intimate nor erotic feeling, than having your pussy eaten that could compare. This just seemed to make her more upset. She told me she had never had anyone go down on her!"

"The poor woman!" I murmured. "That prick Trevor doesn't know what he is missing. She tasted too good!"

Jo continued her account, "She asked me about your panty fetish, at this stage I was sitting on the toilet peeing and could see she was looking curiously at my panties. It took her a few seconds for her to register that I was wearing the panties she had given you earlier. By this stage, her tears had stopped, and her face was starting to flush; this chat was visibly getting her turned on."

This discussion with Jo was now starting to get me turned on, and my cock was back to being fully hard.

"Anyway, I told her that there was nothing you love more than the taste of pussy, even if they are just on panties. I could see she wanted to ask more. Her desire to know, with a bit of encouragement from me, she finally asked me whether I had enjoyed the taste of her pussy from her wet panties. I simply asked her to check with you herself!"

Jo leant forward and took my cock in her hand and started to slowly stroke me up and down. "And the rest is history." She finished.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers