Our Early Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
242 Followers

"How do you feel about last night?" I asked her.

"To be honest I have often fantasised about other women. I often used to watch my roommates dressing and undressing. I always felt very horny watching them but was always too scared what would happen if made a pass they freaked out. It would not have been a great name to have on campus."

Her face was flushed, and her nipples were hard from her arousal. She carried on with her story, "The way the evening flowed it just seemed like a natural progression. When Cindy was lying back with her legs spread and her wet little pussy exposed my desire seemed to take over, almost instinctively."

"How did you feel when Cindy slid herself onto my cock?" I asked.

"A little jealous for a moment, but it quickly passed. I know you are mine!" she laughed.

Jo got out from under the sheet and walked through to the bathroom. I could hear sit down on the toilet and her pee flowing into the bowl. She finished, and I heard the toilet flush. She walked back into the room. I was lying on my back, my cock still pointing upwards. With no word spoken she

walked over to where I was lying and straddled me. Her pussy was coming to rest on the tip of my cock, slowly lowering herself onto me. Her pussy was so wet and juicy it just slipped over me, engulfing my cock with her warmth. "Make love to me," she groaned as I pushed all the way into her. We quietly and gently rode each other, her hips rising and falling to meet my long, upwards thrusts. I felt our pleasure start to peak and with one last hard shove I was cumming deep inside her. Her orgasm was wracking her body, her pussy clenching the shaft of my cock. We lay in a tight embrace. My love for this woman was unbridled.

"We had better get cleaned up," Jo said. "We have some family to visit today" She swung her legs from me, my softening cock slipping easily from her pussy, our mixed juices dripping from her and onto my cock and balls. She headed for the shower.

Chapter 6

The remainder of the day was uneventful and taken up with visiting various relatives. We were both tired when returned to the hotel around 4 o'clock. When we walked into the hotel to get our key from reception and there was a message for us. Jo opened the note, and it was a message to call Cindy. We headed up to our room and Jo called Cindy back. From the tone of Jo's voice, I could hear that whatever was being discussed was clearly good as Jo was smiling.

"Trevor has to work again tonight; they are still a man short, so he has been called in, Cindy wants to get together this evening."

"Where should we meet?" I asked. "I don't think it's a good idea to go to their place. Why not invite her here and we can have dinner in the room."

"That's probably the best bet," she answered. "Let me call her back."

We lay down for a while both quietly reading. Jo broke the silence.

"I have had a thought. After seeing Beverly's shaved pussy, I am keen to try shaving."

"You won't get an objection from me!"

Jo put her book down and got off the bed. "Come on lazybones, let's give it a try!"

She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. She started to run the bath, and in the meantime, I found my razor and put a new blade in it. In those days, I used a shaving brush and cream. I put all my shaving paraphernalia next to the bath. Jo sat on the toilet and using a pair of nail scissors trimmed away the longer hair from around her pussy. Her lips spread open like a delicate orchid in bloom. She brushed the hair away and got into the bath. She quickly washed , paying particular attention to her newly trimmed stubble, softening the hair in preparation for the razor. When she was done, she sat on the edge of the bath with her legs still in the water.

"Come on," she said, "I need your help with the hard to reach places."

With no hesitation, I got into the bath and sitting cross-legged, sideways, had the perfect view of her pussy in front of my face. I took my shaving brush and lathered it up and started to spread the cream on the top of her mons, working my way down the sides. She picked up the razor and began to shave away the hairs around her pubic bone and down to the top of her slit. The hair came away easily. I did have to remind her to keep rinsing the blade to keep it sharp.

Once she was nicely smooth on top, she handed me the razor. "Your turn, you can do the sides and lips."

I was a little apprehensive and took great care not to nick her beautiful pussy. The sides were not too bad, and the hair was light, but once I got to her lips, it became a little more difficult. She helped by stretching her pussy lips over giving me easier access. Once I was done, I rinsed her well with clean water. I noticed that there were still some spots I had missed and using the brush and razor cleaned them up. The finished job was perfect. She was completely smooth and hairless. She stepped out of the bath and started to towel herself dry.

"My pussy is so sensitive." She said dabbing at her pussy folds gently. I quickly finished in the bath. I wanted to check that smooth pussy first hand!

When I re-entered the room, she was admiring her smooth pussy; lying spread-eagled on the bed, her fingers gently caressing the soft skin. I wasted no time with pleasantries and quickly crawled up from the bottom of the bed until my face was just inches away from her. I opened my mouth and sucked her clit and lips into it.

"That is so good!" she cried. "My whole pussy is so sensitive!"

Very quickly, her juices started to ooze from her lips. I did the best I could to lap it all up but inevitably, her juices began to run down the crack of her ass and onto the bedspread below. I slipped my middle finger into her, massaging her pussy from the inside while my tongue danced over her clit. She was mashing her pussy into my face, thrusting harder and harder. With a loud moan, she started to cum, and her juices seemed to flow freely from her. I carried on until her clit was just too sensitive to continue. She stopped me, placing her hand against my head. As I drew back, I saw a mixture of her pussy juices and my saliva make her entire mons a wet mess.

I crawled up and lay next to her, my eyes closed. I felt her move on the bed next to me. She knelt next to me and took my cock in her hand, one hand cupping my balls and massaged them gently and the other guiding my tip into her mouth. Her tongue was gently rubbing the underside of my head while she stroked me up and down, her lips forming a light suction. My cock started to throb, and I could feel my balls tighten. I felt my orgasm approaching quickly and very little warning I was soon spurting into her mouth. She just continued to suck gently, drinking each drop and swallowing all I was giving her. My cock softened, and it slipped between her lips onto my leg. She crawled over to me and kissed me with her mouth open, my cum still coating her lips and tongue, my cream covering my own mouth. A taste I now loved. We parted, and she lay down on the bed next to me.

"I wish I had tried shaving my pussy ages ago; I can't believe how much more sensitive I was after shaving."

Chapter 7

We lay for a while until it was time to get ready for Cindy's arrival. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt while Jo went to a bit more trouble. She slipped on a pale blue pair of panties. They were a patterned lace pair, and I could see her pussy lips clearly through the fabric of the panties. She put on a matching bra and slipped a sundress over her head. I could see the faint outline of her underwear through her dress. I liked the dress she was wearing and had enjoyed the views up her skirt when she sat down.

"Should I order dinner so long," I asked, "it may be better to have the room service staff gone when she arrives!" Both of us hoping that we could pick up where we left off with Cindy.

"Ok let's see what they have on the menu."

We looked over the menu, and I ordered an assortment of food from the menu. I also ordered some more champagne and a few bottles of wine. I still had a nearly full bottle of scotch from the previous evening.

Within minutes of finishing the dinner order, there was an almost silent knock on the door. It could only be Cindy and a bit earlier than expected. I opened the door and Cindy standing at the door with a huge smile on her face. She stepped forward and gave me a huge hug.

The way she pressed herself into me, there was no way I could hide my hardness; she just pushed herself back into me. She looked gorgeous, wearing a knitted dark blue top with a nice short, white skirt and white high heeled shoes. I stepped aside to let her into the room. She walked over to Jo, leant down and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Sorry, I am a little early, once Trevor left for work I could not wait to get over here." She sat next to Jo on the bed.

We chatted for a while until the was a knock at the door. The familiar female call of "Room service" was heard. I headed back to the door and let her in. She wheeled a big collapsible trolley table into the room. "Can I set it up right here?" she asked.

"Yes, that we be fine" I answered, taking the bill off the trolley and signing it.

She took all the covers off the food and picked up the bill. "Let me know when you are ready for me to collect the trolley" she said.

"I think you can collect it in the morning."

She gave me a knowing smile and left the room.

I opened the champagne and poured 3 glasses. I gave the girls theirs and took mine in hand. Jo raised her glass. "I propose a toast to us."

We clinked our glasses, and all drank in silence. When I looked over and Jo and Cindy sitting on the bed, they had both opened their legs slightly giving me a view of their beautiful panties. I could see a wet spot had developed on Jo's panties, the fabric darkened. Cindy was wearing a white lace pair, and I could see the smudge of her pussy hair through the panties. Both well aware that they were teasing me.

Cindy broke the silence, "I think we are all overdressed!"

She was keen to get the party started. Cindy didn't wait for a reply from either of us and slipped off her shoes, followed quickly by her top. Once again, she was wearing a matching bra, and her hard nipples were pressing against the fabric. I loved her big nipples. Jo wasted no time disrobing and slipped her dress over her head and flipped it over the chair.

"Dinner in our underwear will be very sexy" said Jo.

I followed suit and by the time I was standing in only my briefs Cindy had slipped off her skirt and the 3 of were standing in our underwear. I pulled over chairs, and we sat around the table for dinner.

"Did Trevor ask anything about what we did last night?" I asked.

"He just mentioned it, I don't think he cares either way!"

"So typical of him" said Jo angrily.

I really didn't want the evening spoilt talking about Trevor and steered the conversation to more pleasant topics. We finished our supper, and both bottles of champagne. All of us feeling very relaxed. I pushed the table into the corner and by the time I was finished both women were lying on the bed, still in their panties, but their bras were now off and lying on the floor.

"Let's give him a show!" Jo whispered.

I sat back in the chair and watched the 2 women start to sensually rub each other's near naked bodies. Jo's hand slipped down over Cindy's pussy, rubbing her fingers down her slit over her lacy panties. By now I had discarded my briefs and was stroking my cock while watching the erotic scene in front of me. After a short while, I could see that Cindy's wetness had soaked the panties she was wearing. Jo flashed a glance over at me, slipped her fingers under the sides of the panties and pulled them down Cindy's legs. She tossed them over to me.I brought them up to my nose and breathed in her pure pussy scent. I could see Cindy watching me curiously, still uncertain about my love of panties. Jo lay down and went to work on Cindy's pussy. I started to stroke my cock as I enjoyed her fresh pussy smell coating her panties.

Between her moans, Cindy motioned me over, "Come stand here next to the bed."

I got up and still holding her panties to my nose, walked around until I was standing next to the bed. My cock now pointed at her face. She took my cock in hand, guided it to her waiting mouth, slipped her lips over my head, sucking me deeply. As Jo worked on her pussy, I could feel her muffled moans of pleasure while still sucking my hard cock. I started to thrust myself in and out of her hot mouth. Going deeper with each stroke. I could feel the familiar feeling of my orgasm rising and without missing a stroke started to spurt into her mouth. This seemed to trigger her own orgasm, and she was soon writhing around, her own orgasm shaking her body. As her pleasure subsided, I withdrew my cock from between her lips. My cum leaking down her chin.

Jo lifted herself to her knees and crawled herself up until she was lying on top of Cindy. She pushed her pussy against Cindy's mound, grinding herself hard. Her lips parted and she was quickly licking and sucking the remnants of my cum from Cindy's lips and chin. Once all the cum was cleaned she pressed her lips against Cindy's and kissed her deeply. Watching the two of them in such a passionate embrace soon had me hardening again. I walked to the foot of the bed; the sight of their plump and swollen pussies had me throbbing and ready. I knelt behind Jo and slipped my hands under her ass, my fingers pressing between their grinding pussies. Jo immediately knew what I was trying to do and lifted her ass up from Cindy's pussy, arching her back and offering her pussy to me. I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her waiting lips from behind. Rubbing it up and down her slit until I felt it slide easily into her. Her pussy so wet and juicy that it took minimum effort until I was pushed into her, to the hilt. I started to slowly slide myself in and out in long slow strokes. I felt Cindy moving under us, extricating herself from under Jo. Once free she turned around and slid, head first back under Jo until her head was below her pussy. Her hands slipped around Jo's hips, and she pulled her tight against her waiting mouth. I could feel Cindy's tongue licking the shaft of my cock as I stroked in and out, as she licked Jo's clit. I could feel Jo's pleasure rising quickly. Her moans were more loud and urgent. Thrusting herself against my cock and at the same time pressing Cindy's face against her clit.

With a loud cry, her legs tightened, and her back stiffened and shuddered as her orgasm shook her body. I was close; I sped up my strokes, and as I rammed myself into her I felt Cindy cup my balls in her hands, guiding me to my next orgasm. As I felt the cum start to spurt up my shaft, I pushed myself hard against her and held her tight as my cock spasmed and my cum pumped deep into her. Cindy lay dead still waiting for me to withdraw from Jo's pussy, ready to drink in the sexy juices that would inevitably ooze from her. As I pulled out, I saw the white cum push from between her lips, over her clit and down into Cindy's open mouth. Cindy drank our juices with relish.

We all lay down on the bed, completely spent. Lying with our arms and legs tangled in a sexy mess. Eventually, I was the first to move, I needed to pee. I was feeling a little dazed as I sat on the edge of the bed collecting myself. I stood up and went through to the bathroom, too exhausted to stand and pee. I flopped down on the toilet seat, pushed my cock down between my legs and started to pee. Once finished I stood up, shook myself dry and walked back into the room. Neither of the women had moved.

"I think it's time for something a little stronger" I said, picking up the bottle of single malt.

The girls started to stir reluctantly. They both headed through to the bathroom. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to watch them pee. I leant against the doorframe and watched their pee spread their pussy lips open and splash noisily into the toilet. Once they were both done, the girls sat on the bed, and I returned to my seat on the low armchair.

It wasn't long before the sight of the two women in front of me, naked and beautiful, had me hardening once again. I could see Jo's juices glistening on her pussy lips, she was sure to leave a damp patch on the duvet cover she was sitting on. Cindy was particularly quiet. I could see that she was deep in thought.

Cindy eventually broke the silence, "I can't bear the thought of you guys leaving, I feel so alive, you have woken me up to the crap situation I am in!" She was almost tearful.

"Let's make the most of the time we do have." Said Jo.

My eyes were firmly fixed on the 2 gorgeous pussies in front of me. I really loved the look of Jo's recently shaved pussy. I loved the way her pussy juices were now so obvious with no hair to hide her arousal. Cindy had her hand on Jo's thigh, and she started to caress further and further up until her fingers were brushing against the smooth skin around her pussy. Jo opened her legs further, allowing Cindy free access to her puffy pussy. I didn't want to disturb their play and instead picked up the pair of panties that Cindy had been wearing and returned to my seat. I flipped them open and could see the Cindy had saturated the gusset with her pussy cream. I brought them to my face once again and dipped my tongue into the juices coating the gusset. Her taste was great and as I sniffed and licked her panties I took my cock in hand and started to stroke myself. By now Jo was lying on her back with her legs wide open with Cindy kneeling between them, her fingers exploring every fold.

"I love the way you have shaved your pussy," she said. "Would you help me shave mine too?""

I was not going to miss an opportunity like this. I dropped her panties back onto the armrest and went through to the bathroom to gather up my shaving stuff. I took the ice bucket and filled it with hot water and took one of the big towels back to the bed. Jo was now up and had positioned Cindy with her bum on the edge of the bed with her feet touching the floor. Her legs were spread wide. I handed the nail scissors to Jo, and she got to work on clipping away the fine blonde hairs surrounding Cindy's pussy. Once she was done she brushed the clippings away with her hand, her fingers brushing against Cindy's pussy lips, her fingers dipping between them and into her slit. She was done she lifted her fingers to her mouth and savoured the taste of Cindy's juices. I lathered up my shaving brush and got to work on rubbing the cream thoroughly onto the stubble around her pussy. Jo picked up my razor and started to clear the hair around the top and sides of Cindy's pussy. Clearly the sensation of the razor was getting Cindy even more aroused and her pussy lips were swollen and protruding. Once done with the top and sides Jo handed me the razor.

"You shave her lips while I hold them flat for you".

She pressed Cindy's pussy lips closed, giving me access to the fine hair growing on the sides of her lips. I traced the razor down each side very carefully until they were smooth and hairless.

"Let me get a face cloth," she said walking into the bathroom.

She returned with a warm, damp cloth and wiped up the remaining cream. By now Cindy was moving her hips, trying to increase the pressure on her pussy.

"Nearly done." I said gently as I cleared up the few spots I had missed.

Jo gave her pussy one last wipe and took all the shaving stuff to the bathroom. I looked over at Cindy's beautiful pussy, now shaved bare. Cindy's pussy lips were far bigger than Jo's and her juices were now oozing from her lips. I simply leant forward and kissed her pussy lips. My tongue slipped between her folds and into her pussy. Her taste was fantastic. As I was working on Cindy's pussy I saw that Jo had returned and was kneeling on the bed next to Cindy. Her mouth sucking Cindy's huge nipples. I slipped 2 fingers into Cindy's pussy while I sucked her hard clit into my mouth. She was bucking her pussy into my face, riding my fingers hard. Her hands on the back of Jo's head. Her moans became louder and more urgent and with one final thrust she started to cum. Her juices flowing down my hand almost squirting from her. As her orgasm subsided I slipped my fingers from her pussy; licking up her juices coating my fingers. I loved her taste so much and didn't want them to go to waste. As I stood I had an idea, I picked up her panties that I had been enjoying earlier and slipped them over her legs and firmly up until they were cupping her puffy pussy. I would now be able to trap those juices for me to enjoy again later.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
242 Followers