Our Early Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers

Cindy lay very still on the bed, exhausted, her legs now closed. Jo lay down next to her opening her legs wide.

"I need you inside me!" she said.

I wasted no time in kneeling on the bed in front of her and taking my cock in hand guiding myself into her. By now Cindy had rolled onto her side and was watching us. Her hand was now between her legs, caressing her sex through the fabric of her panties. She leant forward and kissed Jo on the lips. I lifted Jo's legs up into the air and pushed myself deeper into her. Her pussy engulfing me with her wet warmth. Watching these 2 women kissing just made it even more erotic. Jo's body was reacting to my thrusts and she was meeting my thrusts with her hips, ramming herself harder and harder against my cock. I slipped my finger down onto her clit and rubbed it firmly with the pads of my fingers. This sent her over the edge and I could feel her pussy walls spasm as she came. I picked up the speed and rocked myself in and out until with one final push I filled her with my cum. By now Cindy was sitting on the bed watching our climax.

Cindy stood up from the bed and slipped her panties down her legs. She brought them over to where I was kneeling.

"Don't let those juices go to waste," she said. "I want to enjoy them later."

I slipped them up Jo's legs until they were all the way up. It was a matter of minutes before our juices were oozing from her pussy and coating the panties. She picked up the blue pair that Jo had discarded earlier and pulled them on. We lay down on the bed next to each other, our hands gently caressing the body next to ours. Loving, gentle caresses until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a start. The room was quiet. I sat up and saw that the two women were fast asleep next to me. I looked over at the clock next to the bed and saw that it was already 5am. Cindy needed to get home before Trevor got back from work at 6:30. I woke them both up. Cindy was very groggy but once she realised the time was spurred into action. She went through to the bathroom and washed her face and brushed her hair. By the time she was finished Jo had picked up her clothes ready to help her dress.

"Can I take the panties you are wearing?" she asked Jo. "I would love to enjoy them when you guys are gone."

Jo slipped them off her legs and they exchanged panties. I was a little sorry to see them go and had planned to enjoy them later. I figured her need was greater than mine. I still had my wife's beautiful pussy to enjoy.

Cindy walked over to where I was sitting on the bed. "Thank you so much for an unforgettable weekend."

I stood and took her into my arms, kissing her deeply. We broke our embrace, walked over Jo, and kissed and hugged her tightly. With heavy hearts, we watched as she picked up her handbag and headed out of the door.

We lay back down on the bed. I could feel Jo's body shaking next to me and realised that she was crying.

"I am going to miss her." She sobbed.

I held her tight until we both drifted back to sleep.

Chapter 7

Our sleep was disturbed a few hours later by a knock at the door. "Room service" the cheery voice said. I slipped out of bed, retrieved gown and headed for the door. Jo pulled the sheet up covering her body. With a glance back at Jo, I opened the door and greeted the young lady standing in the doorway.

"I have come to clear your dinner tray." She walked in and cleared the remnants of our previous evening dinner.

I was once again conscious of the strong odour of sex in our room. By the time she pushed the trolley out of our room she was blushing furiously.

"We had better get tidied up and start heading for the airport." I said.

I showered first and after I was dried and dressed I packed up our suitcases. I made sure that the 23 pairs of panties that Cindy had left along with the pale blue pair that Jo had worn last night, were folded into laundry bag and in my hand luggage so that we could enjoy them later. I was certain that Jo would want to enjoy them too.

"I want to check with Cindy that all was Ok when she got home." Said Jo reaching for the phone next to the bed.

I finished packing as Jo spoke to Cindy. She finished the call and walked over to the dresser where I had laid her clothes out. I sat back in the armchair and watched as she dressed.

"Was everything Ok when she got home?"

"Yes, she says that she had only had time to undress, slip on her nighty and get into bed before she heard Trevor's car. She lay pretending to be asleep until he got into bed and she could hear him snoring. She couldn't fall asleep so she got up and has been sitting in the lounge drinking coffee and enjoying her memories of the weekend."

"She is going to be shattered later today!" I answered.

We finished our packing, checked out and headed to the car. While driving to the airport I could see that Jo was deep in thought.

"What's bugging you?" I asked.

"I just had a thought. I wonder what Cindy did about birth control this weekend. I know she went off the pill a few months ago, she told me yesterday that she was hoping to start a family!"

"This could get interesting" I murmured.

Lucien_Al
Lucien_Al
243 Followers