Our Erotic Weekend Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple's weekend involves mild exhibitionism.
3.3k words
4.3
38.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The following is a true story. It's a story of lust and passion between a husband and wife, and I have some digital pics to remind me of that weekend.)

We slept through the night pretty uneventful. Both of us were tired and needed to sleep off the drinks we had enjoyed earlier.

We slept late the next morning. The heavy curtains blocked out the bright sunshine outside the window. A quick look at the clock told me that we had slept to nearly 8 o'clock. That's late to me and I jumped out of bed and grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower.

The thoughts of all the things we did the night before had been dancing around in my head as I was showering. The idea that another man went home with her panties in his pocket was a huge turn-on. It gave my body an all-over tingle. Remembering her parade around with her creamy breasts on public display gave my cock cause to grow.

I walked out of the bathroom drying off with my towel, but I left my dangling cock out for her to notice. Melina was still in bed, on her back flipping through the channels on the TV when I came out of the shower. She gave me and my member one look and started laughing.

"Get rid of that hard-on and get me some breakfast waffle-boy."

There was a restaurant in the parking lot of our hotel, so I got dressed, grabbed my wallet and told her I would be back in a few minutes with some breakfast. She lazily crawled out of bed and began looking through clothes to then headed to the shower.

About 20 minutes later I was on my way back to our room with a plastic bag in each hand. I hoped breakfast would be good. We could eat in the room while the TV blared and then later go out shopping again. Today I would like to look for some antiques, or go junking as I like to call it.

The sun was rising and beaming bright. Already warm. It would be hot in a few hours. A late night shower had left the parking lot wet. I saw someone had stuck a flyer under my wiper blade on the car. I noticed the different cars in the parking lot. A lot of traffic had rolled in after we had called it a night. The lot was full, but quite. No one else was around. Everyone must be sleeping in later than even we did.

Then it happened. Something caught my attention from above me. It was Melina. Two stories up between the curtain and the glass stood my wife. Stark naked. Legs slightly spread apart and her arms above her head. My heart about leaped out of my chest. My mouth fell open and I immediately looked around the parking lot to see if anyone else was there to see. No one was.

Melina was laughing. I couldn't hear her but I knew the sound of her laughter. She was laughing at the expression on my face. Laughing at catching me by surprise. She was laughing at the whole naked situation. A devil may care sort of laugh.

I picked up my pace and walked faster toward the glass door entrance. My reactions were varied. At first I felt a wave of panic. I hated the idea of being booked at the Police Station for Lewd Conduct, or Indecent Exposure or some similar charges. Seeing my wife flaunt her assets to the world first thing in the early morning is a somewhat different feeling than late at night when that whole world has had time to consume and imbibe in some relaxing alcohol.

Then I felt a wave of lust. I wanted to throw the bags on the ground and rush up to our room and mount that woman from behind. Push her body up against that huge glass window while I pushed into her with my growing dick from behind.

I took another quick look around the parking lot and surrounding areas. It was still quite and empty. Another look upward and I saw Melina cupping her breasts in each hand. Lifting them up and down. Bouncing them in a rhythm she was keeping with her hips. Still laughing that loud vulgar laugh.

I kicked the doors open with my foot and trotted up the stairs. Quicker than the elevators and closer as well. A short distance later and I was at our room door. I kicked the bottom of the door with my foot. She fumbled a second with the door and then opened it up for me. She was hiding behind the door as she pulled it open. I could hear her laughing behind it.

"Damn! That's getting a little carried away isn't it?" I asked her.

"Nobody was out there, you know that."

I put the bags down on a small eating table and she disappeared into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Don't you want to come back to bed and put some of that gorgeous body on me before we eat?" I asked.

"I made you some coffee, let's eat and you can wait until tonight."

"Yeah, well I'm going to really and truly have my way with you tonight for teasing me like you're doing."

We ate and hit the road in search of collectibles. We stopped at several antique shops and we each bought a few little things that interested us. I picked some old advertising signs to decorate my shop with, and Melina bought some older costume jewelry. Nothing extravagant, but things that interested us just the same.

We had lunch at a chain restaurant; nothing fancy and not the one we had ate at the night before. Then later we hit the mall. We split up and each went our own ways. I found a lingerie shop on my end of the mall and quickly picked up some sexy black pantyhose for Melina. I love the feel of hose. Especially when my cock is rubbing up against it. I wanted to see Melina's nice full ass poured into them. She has such a nice scrumptious derriere and I love to see it in some tight silky hose. Sometimes hose are worn as a part of dressing. Sometimes they should be worn as a part of undressing. These were the latter. I can never resist the temptation to throw my arms around her and put my hands on her ass whenever she's wearing tights.

I also picked up another item for her. Something she had been wanting for a long time. A black corset. I could feel the anticipation rising inside me as I paid for the two items. Melina had looked through the mail-order catalogs at corsets and push-up bras for some time. The corset would be her treat; the pantyhose would be mine.

We met after an hour and agreed to head back to the room to rest. I didn't tell her about my purchases. We talked about our dinner plans on the short ride back to the hotel. I told her I would carry her out to the nicest place to eat in town if she would surrender to all my naughty lusty wishes. She informed up front that no matter what I was wishing for, there would be no third parties in our sex life. Other than some mild exhibitionism, the sex was strictly between us. I told her I couldn't agree more and that there was no reason why she couldn't handle my desires.

We made it back to the room around three in the afternoon. I threw our shopping bags in a chair and lay down on the bed. Melina made some rum and colas while I flipped through the channels on the TV. I suggested a shower together because I was feeling a little ragged from the shopping.

She agreed and we undressed and made our way into the bathroom. I cut all the lights out and lit a few candles and placed them in corners of the room. I carried one into the bathroom and got into the steamy shower with my naked, beautiful wife.

I stood behind Melina as she let the water wash over her face. I filled my bare hands with some body wash that she loves to use. I lathered it up in my hands and then cupped both of her full creamy white breasts. Naturally my cock starts to spring upward. I ease closer and let my member nestle between her cheeks.

I begin to kiss on her neck and work her nipples until they're full and erect. I remind her how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to be the one standing behind her enjoying her lovely body. She responds to the compliments by leaning her head back onto my shoulders and staring into my eyes. I kiss her passionately. My hands slowly caress her body.

I let my hands roam the length of her body washing her with soapy suds.

"Last night was so exciting." I say.

"I'm glad you enjoyed. I thought it was very hot."

"Which parts?" I asked, wanting to hear her in detail.

"Me going around with my shirt undone."

"Uh huh."

"Taking my panties off. Leaving them on the table."

"I loved that."

"They were so wet, baby."

"I know."

"You eating me."

"Uh huh."

"And you licking my ass."

The last one was a whisper.

"Oh I want to do that again. I want to do that over and over and over."

My cock was now rock hard and she had started to push back against my meat lying inside her ass crack.

I had often fantasized about being behind my wife like this while someone watched us. I also had thought about the reverse position too. Her behind me reaching around stroking my cock for some girl on her knees to watch at eye level. The fantasies made me even more excited.

"Let's get out. I have a surprise for you." I whispered in her ear.

I went ahead of her and opened my bags. When she came into the room she saw the black hose and corset lying on the bed.

"Try those on would you?"

Her face broke into a grin. She picked them up and eyed them closely.

"When did you get these? Where did you get these?"

"Earlier when we were in the mall. I hope you like them."

"Oh you know I've been wanting one of these. And I know you like hose."

I grinned and slowly rubbed my stiff dick.

She picked up the two items and went back into the bathroom. I pulled the covers back on the bed and lay down. I stretched out on the cool sheets. My mind and body aroused by the events about to unfold.

She soon came back into the room. She looked so hot. Her sexy legs and creamy thighs were covered in silky black hose. From her waist down she was quite and sultry. Her legs and ass whispered "make love to me."

From her waist up she was vulgar and slutty. Her ample bosom appeared even larger. Lots and lots of cleavage. It screamed "fuck me."

She looked absolutely breathtaking. Her wet hair was combed straight back over her head and was curling up into small ringlets on her shoulder. She adjusted her corset some, eyed her own goodies for herself, then asked me what did I think.

"I think you are so awesome. You look hotter than I've ever seen you."

I purposely rubbed my hard on in front of her. I wanted her to know how much she was turning me on. She turned and looked at herself in the mirror and gave me a full view of her full pouty rump poured into the tight pantyhose. It looked delicious.

She turned back toward me and slowly walked toward the bed. Once on the bed she crawled on all fours toward me. Pushing her cleavage into my face, she let her right hand roam over my hairy chest. I breathed deeply, inhaling her smooth flesh. She smelled fresh and clean and I let my tongue bathe her exposed breasts. She moved her heavy chest back and forth across my face. Smothering me, teasing me. Then she took my hand and placed it on my cock and slowly started an up and down motion. I took the cue and started masturbating for her. It was only the second time ever I had done that in front of her. In front of anyone! It felt taboo, yet so erotic.

At that point she straddled my body with her ass directly above my face. I looked up and could see her sweet bottom. The temple I call her ass. I arched my head up to be near, but I couldn't reach her. She leaned forward on all fours again. Her face near my jacking cock. It felt so incredible to have her watching me so close. She didn't say anything, but she slowly started moaning "uh huh" over and over.

I could tell her face was moving closer and closer to my cock. Her back was arching down and I now had a full view of her moist pussy above me. I rubbed her silky ass bottom with my free right hand. I had to stop stroking because I didn't want to come so fast. I was so turned on.

Then I felt her wet tongue licking my cock head. I pulled my hand away and my hardness fell against my belly. She kept licking me. Licking the length of my shaft up and down. Licking over my balls. Bathing me with pleasure. I put both hands on her round jutting, bottom. Such a good-looking ass. I rubbed her globes over and over. It felt so good. It looked so good. I pulled a pillow under my head. That gave me some comfort and put my face closer to her ass. I put my fingertips under the waistband of her black pantyhose, anticipating the pleasures beneath. Her licking became more slow and precise. My cock was lying flat against my stomach. I was completely wet.

I slowly lifted the band with my fingers and rolled it down unveiling her creamy skin. Not a blemish or imperfection to be found. I unwrapped her ass like a present. Holding her globes in my hands, I prepared to dine. I gently persuaded her hips to back into my face. My tongue made contact with the left side of her ass and I felt her hand beneath my balls. I moved to the right and painted my tongue over her sugary bottom. Her thumb and forefinger made a circle around me and I throbbed in her hand. I could sense her anticipation. I took my time coating her backside with saliva. She was glistening wet.

I was lying beneath her looking inches away from where I wanted to spend the rest of my life. I always knew my wife's pussy was a wonderful place to be, and she always enjoyed me being there. But now that we had broken through the taboo, I wanted to elevate her ass to the same degree. I pulled back from bathing her ass cheeks and held firm to her hips and backed her ass completely into my face. I touched the tip of my tongue to her asshole. I felt her body gasp. She tensed for a second and I kept my tongue in place. Slowly she relaxed and moved her head lower again and picked up my cock with her mouth and gently suckled my meat into her warm mouth.

I lightly let my tip circle her sensitive spot. Gingerly at first and then with a bit more pressure. I gave her asshole a wet tongue bath and I loved it. I could smell the peach body wash on her and I gave in more and more to my desires. Soon I was giving her a glorified rimming. Licking her ass crack from her lower back to end of her pussy. My cock was buried in her throat and we were like two animals in lust.

I kept rimming her forever and ever, knowing I could never tire of giving us both that pleasure.

I felt her lips go further down on me. She had me swallowed in her mouth. She had started to grind her pussy on my chin, wanting some attention there. I moved to taste her, but hated leaving where I was. I was so happy being my wonderful wife's ass licker.

Melina scooted back and planted her wet pussy on my mouth. I started sucking her lips and pushing my tongue as deep into her as I could. Sucking on her lips and giving her clitoris some mild attention. She stopped just taking my cock in and out of her mouth and started lightly sucking me. My stuff inside her wet mouth and all of her pussy I could get inside of mine. I pushed my index finger against her smallest hole. She pushed back. My cock was in her throat and she was giving me the blowjob of the century. I slowly sank my finger inside her warm butt. That set the stage for her climax as she practically rubbed herself off on my face giving her a screaming orgasm as she let my cock go from her mouth. It was a great feeling for her to come on me.

She rolled over onto her back and gasped for air. Her face was flush with excitement. I gave her a few moments to catch her breath and then I reached below and held my stiff, aching cock up. Showing her I was still dying for relief. I pulled her hose completely off of her and tossed them on the floor. I climbed on top of her and sank into her wetness. I kissed her and our tongues met. Our mouths tasted like sex and it was intoxicating. I could taste a warm thick flavor in her mouth from where she had been sucking me. I climbed to another level thinking about her tasting her pussy on my face. I pulled her legs up on my shoulders and started fucking her to beat the band.

When I felt myself getting closer and closer to ejaculating, I pulled out and straddled her chest.

Looking below at the most wonderful cleavage in the world, I began to pump my swollen cock over and over. Looking into her deep brown eyes I felt myself close to climax. When I was still seconds away, I leaned forward and pulled the curtain back and let all the outside in, and all the inside out. The room filled with light. I moaned and spurted streams of white cum across her cleavage and all over her new corset. I never looked outside to see if anyone was in the parking lot. I just kept pumping away, dropping thick gobs onto her body.

Melina's eyes were trained on my hands and the head of my cock. Watching the warm white cum falling from me and seeing where it landed on her body. When I had finished coming I fell back on the bed.

We lay there panting for several minutes. Then I got up and walked to the closet. I pulled out a pair of loose black jogging shorts and threw them to Melina.

"Put these on and go get us some more ice, please."

She raised up and the cum on her cleavage ran down her breasts and settled on the black corset.

The white on black contrast looked good.

"Put the shorts on please. And nothing else." I said with a big grin on my face.

"It's a short walk down the hall. Go for it."

And as simple as that she pulled the shorts on and picked up the ice bucket and walked out the door.

With the slamming of the door, I wondered who would get to see that piece of art walking down the hall.