Our escort Agency in India

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jobcal
jobcal
64 Followers

"So you must have made a couple of lakhs (It is a typical Indian expression for hundred thousand) by now, that is good money." I said thoughtfully.

"Around that. But it is easy money. Only once I had a difficult customer, who after having sex wanted his partner in a threesome with me. And he was offering me double the amount." She stopped.

"Did you do it finally – threesome?' I asked.

"Yes, and it was not bad, I think it was rather fun. I had done it before during one of the orgies Vicky took me to. Moreover, I have a high sexual drive and I do not get satisfied that easily. I am multi-orgasmic. The threesome actually satisfies me sexually." She was giving me a description of her sexual exploits. "You saw the dildo today, that keeps me company otherwise, particularly when I am home. And I have few of them in different sizes and shapes."

"You can dispense with the dildo; you have a live one now." I said and my cock was regaining its life. It was again getting harder and I started moving behind her, trying to hump her ass.

"Once you have a website, I am sure you will be very busy and you will get plenty of cock to keep your pussy happy." I explained.

"Not really. In the past, I do not think I got my big O with any one excepting during the threesome. These guys are usually old and they come too quickly. Some of them even have erectile dysfunction and some of them get spent after a blowjob. Every time I have to get back to my good old dildo." She complained.

I was pushing my cock into her butt crack and she was stiffening her butt muscle which was trying to clamp my cock.

My hand was now playing with her breasts more actively and I was squeezing her breasts and enjoying the wonderful feeling of the soft flesh in my hand.

"We can work it out. May be you can go out fifteen days a month. And once a day. That would make you over four lakhs (hundred thousand rupees) a month." I thought for a while," And if we can get some foreigners who pay in dollars, it would still be better."

She was now pushing her ass back at me and I was moving my cock between her warm ass cheeks.

"And as such we shall charge extra for additional services like threesome or anal sex. But you got to be careful about AIDS." I gave my expert opinion in a business-like voice.

"Excepting oral sex, I insist that the man must use condom. I play it safe. And I do not have any ulcer or cuts in my mouth. So it is safe sex always." She assured me. "And mostly I choose elderly men with family. I make it sure those guys are forty year old or more. That is much safer, though sexually frustrating. They leave me high and I have to always feign I am coming."

Without telling her anything, I just got up and went to her room. I knew where she had the vibrator. I brought it and picked up the Vaseline jar from the medicine cabinet.

"Where did you go leaving me?" She inquired.

"I want you to have a threesome now..." I chuckled.

"Oh... you went to bring the dildo... "She said as if reading my mind. "Trust this time you got Vaseline."

"Yes ma'am, am fully prepared this time...." I too laughed.

She reached for my cock, which was obviously at its full-mast, caught it and asked, "And which hole does this gentleman want?"

"Well, this man needs all your three holes, but now it needs to come in your tight pussy." I replied.

"You can alternate though, if you do not want to miss my bunghole." She gave a few jerks to my cock. "I think horniness runs in our family. Only today you lost your cherry and your cock seems to be hard always. That is good. I need it like that when I get back from work." She pulled me by my cock to her mouth and gave it a kiss. "But tomorrow you are going to shave yourself down here. I like it clean."

"I will." I promised to her.

"But I am not sure how that large dildo will get in all the way in my rectum. Actually there is a thinner beaded dildo in the other drawer which is for anal masturbation" She murmured.

"This dildo is just an inch longer than my cock. If my cock can get in fully, I am sure with proper lubrication, the dildo can enter fully. Anyway, I shall go slow and shall stop if it hurts." I wanted to get her ass banged with the large dildo.

I knelt on the bed behind her. I kissed her pussy and then her asshole. I thought of rimming her asshole first before applying Vaseline so that it opens up for my adventure. I tried pushing in the tip of my tongue into her asshole. Her receptive sphincter opened up immediately as I pushed my tongue in. I knew from my experience she loves anal rimming, and I wanted to give her all the pleasure of sex. After rimming it wet, I took out a glob of Vaseline and applied on her asshole.

"Try with your finger first, and when it gets used to, do my ass with the dildo." She guided me.

As instructed, I pushed in a finger and then two, and applied some more Vaseline. Now her ass was opened up, and I could see the brown passage opening up to a fairly circular hole. Hen it could take three of my fingers, I knew it was the time for the dildo to invade her inner depths. I started fucking her ass with my fingers and my other hand was playing with her pussy and clit. I was kissing her lovely fleshy buns.

"Didi, I was really horny imagining you having sex with others; and when I saw you changing your clothes, I was excited and it did not matter to me you are my sister. I am very happy about what happened with us, but I did not ever imagine you would let me make love to you. I did not know what I was missing. You are not only beautiful, but your body is smoking hot and you know how to satisfy a man." I confessed. I was still fucking her ass with my fingers, and it had become slushy and her pussy was also wet with my ministration of her clit and fingering of her pussy.

"Honestly I even did not know how I let you fuck me. I was in a bit of a shock when I saw you there and that you came to know what I was doing. In addition to that, Patel left me excited and horny. I was halfway to my climax with the vibrator when you came in. Moreover, when you knew that I am sleeping around, and I have tasted so many cocks, I found another willing cock in you. My horniness and open sexuality erased any hang-up I could have in having sex with you. And as one thing led to another, I let you fuck me in all my holes. I needed it that moment as much as you needed." She confessed.

"It is nice that it had to happen. Now, not only we can have fun together, I shall help you make more money as well. And sex with you is so much different from the sex I had with my girlfriend. She was passive, uncooperative and frigid. She even did not give me a blowjob – forget about anal sex!! Whereas sex with you is complete and I ejaculated much more than I ever did in you." I took out my fingers from her asshole now, and took the vibrator. I applied a generous amount of Vaseline on it and placed it at her chute. It slid in fairly easily, without any resistance with very little force. I first pushed in a little and fucked her asshole pushing it in a bit and taking it out. Gradually I inserted more of it, and in no time, the vibrator was half way in. I started flicking at her clit with the other hand. Suddenly, I felt the dildo is being sucked into her rectum. She was giving backward thrust to take the dildo completely in.

"Yes didi ... the dildo is in .... Your asshole has swallowed the entire dildo." I complimented her.

"Now, get two pillows and place them under my hips so that my pussy is lifted up for you to get in and my asshole is also accessible from top." She commanded.

I did what she said, and now, she arched her hips up, and her asshole filled with the vibrator was almost resting on the pillows. Her pussy was exposed for my penile entry. I positioned myself properly between her folded thighs. She arched her pelvis up, exposing her pussy and it was slippery and wet to take me. In one mighty push, all of my thick seven inches were inside her.

It was a bit difficult for me to fuck her pussy and asshole at the same time. She realized this. "Let us change to doggy style." She suggested. I disengaged myself from her. But the vibrator was still there. She changed her position and knelt in a doggy style arching her bums up. This was better I thought. Her asshole was now up and the pussy was still exposed for my penetration, and it would be easier to fuck her pussy with my cock, and dildo her asshole at the same time. I thought to myself. The vibrator was almost completely inside her rectum, but for the base which had the switch. I went on my knees behind her ad rammed my cock in her pussy. Her pussy felt even tighter in this doggy style and it appeared so erotic. I also had an access to her hanging boobs as she rested on her elbows and knees. I drove in my cock and started moving in and out. I flicked the switch of the vibrator on and started fucking both her holes at the same time. Fucking doggy style increased the friction on my cock. Her pussy was tight, and fitting my cock like a glove. I also did not forget to manipulate the dildo in between.

"I can feel the vibration of your dildo on my cock." I told her of my discovery. The vibrator was sending tingling pulses to my cock. I could feel as if there was something else from top, as my cock was pounding in.

"Yes, that is how it feels in double-penetration. My first threesome during an orgy with Vicky was painful as I was not that experienced and both Vicky and her friend were a bit rough. But you are doing it so well, quite tenderly." She encouraged me.

That was music to my ears, and my pace increased with her compliments on my sexual prowess.

"... yes... fuck me... keep fucking my pussy.. Ram the dildo in... yes ... do it ... do it hard. I want it hard and fast now ... I want it rough ... fuck both my holes ... yes ... harder .... Pound into me ..... fast ... move faster .... Give my pussy your cock ... give it fully ..... yes ..." she was panting.

I reached for her breast through under her armpits and started squeezing them. She started rotating her delectable ass and her whole body began moving forward and backward. As she thrust backward, I pushed in forward.

"Fuck my pussy, rub my clit, yes ... that is it ... that is the way to do it ........ you are doing fine ........ I love it .... I am loving it ...... fuck me brother .... Fuck me .... Come inside me ..... come in my tight pussy ...... faster and harder ......" her voice was incoherent and she was gasping for breath.

"Take it in ..... I am going to come inside you ..... Take it didi .... You are great .... You are really a great lay ............. You fuck so well ......." My velocity doubled. Her pussy started contracting and my cock was getting squeezed by her pussy walls. Her pussy was now flooded with her come and our convulsive and rapid movements made the bed shake and creek.

"Yes... aaahhhh... I am going to come ....." she was shaking her head. I dug in deep into her pussy and left playing with her pussy. In stead, I caught the dildo and started fucking her ass in unison with fucking her pussy. I took the vibrating dildo out completely and shoved it in fully. There was no resistance to its movement in her bunghole. Simultaneously I fucked her cunt, with long and hard strokes.

"I am also coming ... I am fucking my sister ... I am fucking your pussy ... I am coming in the forbidden pussy ... take me .... I am fucking your ass and pussy .... Yes... I am coming..... I am going to deposit my sperms in your womb... take it ....Ohhh ... what an incredible feeling .... You are making me come.... My sister is making me cum in her pussy". I slurred and stepped up my momentum, my cock vomited out all my jism in her pussy. I gave few more strokes as my cock started erupting, and impelled my cock fully in, and I ejaculated.

Mixture of liquefied Vaseline, her pussy juice was wetting her thighs. My cock went limp and popped out of her pussy. She collapsed on the bed and I took out the vibrator from her ass. Her ass was wet and sloppy and it still remained gaping open even after I took out the dildo. The area around her pussy and ass was soaking wet.

I too lied down on the bed by her side and held her to my chest. She shook a little and then came closer and lifted her leg and put it across my waist and placed her face on my chest. I kissed her lightly and we passed out spent, exhausted and satisfied.

After a while she spoke, "Not very often I get the chance to fuck to please myself. This was one such fuck."

"Are not there male escorts, do not ladies require escort services?" I inquired. "In that case I also can join in the same trade. We can participate in foursomes, group sex and even swap with other couples."

"I am not sure, but definitely there will be ladies who would like to have sex – there must be a lot of unsatisfied females whose husbands are busy making money. We shall try in the internet and see. Now, let us go to sleep.

"Many men have fantasies for women in sexy lingerie, women playing with sex-toys and we can buy those things for you. You can charge them extra for this." I was mentally picturing my sister in baby-doll nighties like fashion TV models. She was no way inferior to them. Rather she had a suppler and fuller body than many of those flat and skinny models.

"And you look better than many of those FTV models. You are sexier with larger breasts and fuller and bigger butt." I complimented her lovingly. "I am quite proud to have you as my sister and fucking partner."

"I always use sexy under garments. But when I go to hotels, I have to dress conservatively; cannot afford to make hotel staff suspicious. I cannot go to them in baby-dolls or similar sexy wear." She replied.

"You can carry them in your bag or else, if we can line up clients properly, say have two of them in a day for special services like sex-toys or lingerie fetish, you can check into a hotel and stay there for a day. You need to serve two clients in a day and you can make enough money to cover the cost of the hotel. Secondly, this service will not be a regular one; it will be at a very high price and will be available for very selected client." I proposed.

"That sounds fine. But where do we get sex-toys? Other than few dildos, which I got from Rachna, I have no more sex-toys.... I do not think you get them that easily here." She replied.

"We shall try the internet or may be the once fly down to Bangkok and buy every thing from there and come back. Bangkok being the sex-capital of Asia must have stores selling everything." I suggested.

"Yes, that sounds wonderful. We can see new places. In fact some of the lingerie I bought was from the market of imported items. I shall show you next time – some of them are very naughty." She smilingly told me.

"I do not want to see them like that. I want to see you modeling them." I replied as my hand rubbed her back and roamed down to her ass and caressed it.

I was getting surprised with myself. My cock was again beginning to show signs of life, and getting up. It was pushing against her lower belly and she pushed herself forward. "Will you never be satisfied? Your flagpole is hoisted up again." She said.

"When I have a horny sister lying by my side in her birthday suit, what do you expect of me?" I gave her butts a squeeze." I want to fuck your ass now ... please... I want to come in your tight asshole. And it is so slippery and open now with a load of Vaseline already applied, I am sure we shall need no preparation. And can let the vibrator fuck your pussy. Double fuck again ... I want you to have as many orgasms as you can have tonight."

"Then do it quick, I need to sleep. But my clit is still very sensitive from that maddening session of fucking we had. When it is so sensitive, you just have to fondle it lightly." She was teaching me techniques of fucking.

I got up and made her lie on her stomach and I spread her legs. I placed the two pillows under her butts. I picked up the vibrator which was lying on the bed. She herself lifted her ass several inches giving me an access to her pussy. I ran my fingers in her pussy and felt it was still as wet. I patted on her clit and then fingered her for a short while and slowly inserted the dildo. I did not have to waste time on preliminaries. The dildo went in like a knife going through butter and as it went in fully, I switched it on and a humming sound filled the room. Hardly had I switched on the vibrator when she started undulating her ass.

I positioned myself between her spread thighs and held my cock at the opening of her asshole. It was already prepared and loose from the previous ass fucking and I could enter her asshole quite easily. Her asshole was still warmer and tighter than her pussy. Her breasts were heaving up and down as she breathed. I knelt between her spread legs and right below the pussy where the dildo was in was her asshole inviting me. I propelled myself into her asshole and the vibrator was shagging her pussy.

Pretty soon we were humping each other meeting each others thrusts and got into a wonderful rhythm. I could see her hand coming down and going below her abdomen. I knew she must be attending to her clit; as my two hands were attending to her mammary and nipples.

This time my fucking was slow and tender. I was giving slow yet deep thrusts. Taking out my cock almost to the tip and then burying it deep in her asshole. And when my cock was deeply buried in her asshole, my cock could feel the presence of the vibrator which was vibrating strongly.

After a while of continued mutual movements, she started lifting her ass up. That signaled she is getting ready to come. When my cock entered fully my thighs were hitting her butts and the feeling was out of the world.

When I realized she was getting close to cumming I knew I had to go fast. She always loved fucking to be harder and faster. I accelerated my movements. As her butt hole was open and slippery, I had no problems in fucking her ass with rapid thrusts.

I felt her ass firming up, her butt muscles becoming tight. That gripped my cock tightly and the feeling on my cock was even more delightful.

"Fuck my big ass.... Fuck me... harder ... do not slow down or else I will bobbitize you shall chop off your cock .... Come on brother, come like a king, give me your seeds and fuck hard.... Yes .... Squeeze my titties hard.... Go on .... Keep doing it......" she panted.

"Take it didi .... I am going to come in your ass .... your ass could be so tight and so good to fuck ... I will fuck you always ..... take it .... Yes ... I am coming now....." I brought down one of my hands to her clit and started rotating my finger on her hard knob.

That brought the climax... she was throwing her legs and arms. She was now giving mighty pushes upward to engulf my entire cock. My cock started throbbing and she tightened her sphincter. She had immense control, which must be due to a lot of practice on her asshole and pussy. I gave few more thrusts as my cock filled her rectum with its juice. I continued with her clitoral stimulation, as she came and her pussy was leaking warm fluid onto my hand. I fucked her with the dildo a few times and pushed it as deep as it could go. Her juice trickled down the dildo.

I deposited the last drops of my sperm in her rectum and stayed in for a while. When both of us were spent, I took the dildo out slowly licked her juice from it and my limp cock came out of her asshole. Completely satisfied, we both lied down side by side caressing each other tenderly.

She spoke first, "Let us go to sleep now. Tomorrow we shall work out our business plan."

"The plan is ready in my mind, we just have to execute it."

"It is already late and I am feeling sleepy. I shall have a good sleep tonight. If I fall asleep here, mom will find us nude on your bed in the morning. I better go to my room." She walked out of my room nude swaying her lovely ass.

jobcal
jobcal
64 Followers